l am no1no1dara是什么品牌意思

比较级_百度百科
[bǐ jiào jí]
比较级(Comparative Degree )就是将二者进行比较产生的词形,是由形容词原级转化而来的,一般是在原级后面加er,也有一些不规则的转化,比如good—better,bad—worse,有很多。相对二者的比较,还有三者及以上的比较,这时就产生了最高级。在英语中通常用下列方式表示的词:在形容词或前加more(如 more natural,more clearly )或加后缀 -er(newer,sooner )。典型的是指形容词或副词所表示的质、量或关系的增加。英语句子中,将比较两个主体的方法叫做“比较句型”。其中,像“A比B更……”的表达方式称为比较级。组成句子的方式是将形容词或副词变化成比较级的形态。
⒈形容词和部分双音节词,一般在词尾加-er。
2. 以字母e结尾的词,在词尾加-r。
3. 重读词词尾只有一个时,先双写该辅音字母,再加er。
4. 以&辅音字母+y“结尾的双音节词,先把”y“改为”i“,再加-er。
5. 多音节词和部分双音节词,在词前加”more“。
6. 部分形容词和副词的比较级是不规则的,如:good/well-better,bad/badly-worse。
7. 由“动词+-ing/-ed”构成的形容词,在词前加more构成比较级。如:interesting-more interesting,bored-more bored。
8. 由“形容词+后缀-ly”构成的副词,在该副词前加more构成比较级。如:slowly-more slowly,happily- more happily。
1. 表示&比...更&。用比较级形容词+than+比较成分, than后主词的述语动词往往省略, 非正式用法的than后的人称代名词可用受格。
He is younger than me.
他比我年轻。
I am a better swimmer than he(him).
我游泳比他好。
2. 表示&较...低; 不及...&用less+原级形容词+than+比较成分。
I am less young than he (is).
我不比他年轻。
3. 表示两者之中&较...&, 用the+比较级+of the two。
This one is the bigger of the two houses.
这所房子是两座房子中较大的。
4. 定冠词或指示形容词+比较级+名词表示比较。
The taller boy is John.
那个身材较高的男孩子是约翰。
5. 有少数以ior结尾的形容词, 如inferior(次于), junior(年幼的;下级的), posterior(之后), prior(之前), senior(年长的,上级的), superior(优于)等本身就有比较的意思, 常与介系词to连用。
This method is superior to that one.
这种方法优于那种方法。
6. 比较形容词可以被副词如a little(一点),much(得多), even(更加), still(更加), far(...的多)等修饰, 但不可用very修饰。
翻译: 现在的生活简单得多了。
(误)Life is very easier than it was twenty years ago.
(正)Life is very much easier than it was twenty years ago.
1. no more… than… 与……一样不……
not more…than… 没有……那样……,不如……
not less… than… 不亚于……
2.more than… 不止,仅仅,非常,极其 This more than satisfied me.
3.more than a little 非常
4.not more than 不多于 no (not any) more than不过,仅仅
5.no less than 有……之多,多达 not less than 至少,不下于
6.neither more nor less than 恰好,不多不少,简直,和……完全一样
7.better than 多于,超过 It is better than 20 km to the station.
8.(in) less than no time 立即,一会儿
9.(be) little/no better than 实际上,简直就是
10.nothing less than 完全是,和……一模一样
11.all the more 越发,更加
12. any (the) less 较小/更小一些,小的
13. all the better 更好,更加
14. so much the better/worse (for sb./sth.) 甚至更好/更坏
15. go one better (than sb./sth.) 胜过……一筹
16. more…than… 与其说……不如说……
17. would sooner/rather…than 与其……宁愿
18. (be) more like…than 不像……倒像
19. rather…than…/rather than 宁可……而不
20. other than 除了……,除……之外
21. rather…than otherwise 不是别的而是
22. no/none other than 正是,除……之外无其他
23. no more 不再,不复存在,也不,也没有
24. less than 不……
25. more often than no 经常,多半
26. see more/less of someone 更常/少见;再/少见到……
27. none + the + 比较级 毫不……,毫无……
28. have seen better days 情况转坏
29. think better of sth. 改变……的念头
30. for better or (for) worse 无论好坏,同甘共苦
31. all the better 因……而更加
32. more than meets the eye/ear 另有隐情,并非表面那么简单的
33.More is meant than, meets the ear. 意在言外
34.There is more ( to it ) than meets the eyes. 现象背后有文章
35.the+比较级……,the+比较级……. 越……,越……
⒈ 由“...as + 形容词原型 + as...”或“...as + 形容词 + 名词 + as...”构成。
My grandpa is as energetic as a young man.
Exercise is as useful a way as any other to lose unwanted weight.
I try to find as much information as I can about what happened.
⒉ 由“...not so (as) + 形容词或副词原型 + as...”或“...not so (as) + 形容词 + 名词 + as...”构成。
Luckily, the weather is not so wet as it is today.
1.由“……形容词比较级+ than...”构成。 He is more concerned about others than about himself.
⒉ 由“...many / much more + 可数 / 不可数名词 + than...”
My friend earned much more money than I did last year.
⒈表示“越来越……”的意思: “比较级 + and + 比较级”或“more and more / less and less + 原级”结构,与这类结构搭配的常用有grow,get,become等。
She felt herself becoming more and more nervous.
As the winter is drawing near,it's getting colder and colder.
⒉表示两者之间更···the + 比较级 + of the two + 名词。
Jane is the taller of the two children in our family.
⒊ 表示“越……”:“the + 比较级……,”,The more magazines you sell,the more money you will get.
⒋ “否定 + 比较级” 相当于。
— Wait until we get a satisfactory reply,will you?
— I couldn't agree more. The idea sounds great to me.
⒌ “a + 比较级 + 名词(than...)” 结构常出现在以never构成的完成时态的后面。
How beautifully she sings!I have never heard a better voice.
⒍ 倍数表示法:...times as +形容词原级 + as...;
...times + 形容词比较级 + than...;...times the + 性质名词 + of...。
The dining hall is three times as large as that one.
The dining hall is three times larger than that one.
The dining hall is three times the size of that one.
比较级表示最高级
英语中用比较级句型可以表最高级的含义,较为常见的有下列几种形式:
1、直接使用比较级
① How beautiful she sings! I've never heard a better voice. = She has the best voice I've ever heard. ② I have never read a more interesting novel. = It is the most interesting novel I've ever read.
any other + n.(单)
2、比较级+ than + the other +n.(复)
any of the other + n.(复)
① She goes to school earlier than the other girls. ② He works harder than any other student.
③ China is larger than any of the other countries in Asia.
3、比较级 + than + anything/ anyone else ① George did more work than anyone else.
② Tom cared more for money than for anything else.
4、在比较句型中使用 &no&, &nobody&, &nothing& + better than… 等词。 ① I like nothing better than swimming. ② Nobody can do the work better than he did. ③ No other building is as grand as the new hotel.
5、one of + the +adj.最高级 + n.(复) “最 ,,,,的,,,,之一” eg. Paper-making is one of the greatest inventions of ancient China.
6、the + 序数词 + adj.最高级 + n.(单) + in短语 “第几(长、大、远),,,,” eg. The Yellow River is the second longest river in China.
7、adj.最高级 可用在选择疑问句中,常用句型:Which/ Who … A, B or C? eg. Which city is the biggest, Beijing, Shanghai or Chongqing?
8、当adj.最高级 前有、、 修饰时,省掉最高级前的定冠词the。
eg. Linda is my sister’s best friend.
⒈ 为了避免重复,常用the one of代替单数可数名词,the ones,those 代替,that 代替单数或不可数名词。
⒉ 当比较对象属于同一范围时,需使用other来排除自身,否则会造成与自身相比较的矛盾。
Canada is larger than any other country in North America.
⒊ “no + 形容词的比较级 + than”结构表达对两者均否定。
Don't be proud so early. You are no better than me.
⒋ 比较级前面可以用even,still,yet,any,much,a little,a lot,by far等修饰语用以加强或表示比较程度。To tell you the truth,my boyfriend is much older than me.
5.两个比较对象用and连在一起可表达全面增加或减少,意为“越来越……”。
The weather is getting warmer and warmer. 天气越来越暖和
She is becoming more and more beautful. 她越来越漂亮
关键词答题
⒈ The new group of students is better-behaved than the other group who stayed here ______.
A. early B. earlier C. earliest D. the earliest
【解析】答案选B。做此题的关键词是new,即把“新来的学生”与“早些时候呆在这儿的学生”进行比较。全句意为:新来的这群学生比早些时候呆在这儿的那些学生表现得更好些。
⒉ —Do you need any help,Lucy?
—Yes,the job is ______ I could do myself.
A. less than B. more than C. no more than D. not more than
【解析】答案选B。做此题要抓的关键词是yes,由于答话者对问话者的“你需要帮助吗?”作了肯定回答,说明答话者独自完成工作有困难,故填more than。
⒊ Of the two coats,I’d choose the ______ one to spare some money for a book.
A. cheapest B. cheaper C. more expensive D. most expensive
【解析】答案选B。关键词是句中的two,因是两者比较,可将答案锁定在B和C之间;再根据句意,排除C。
通过分析隐含意思答题
⒈ There is an old proverb,“Love me,love my dog. ” But there is ______ wisdom in this: “Love me,love my book.”
A. some B. much C. more D. most
【解析】答案选C。这道题出得非常巧妙,句中既没有显示比较级的关键词,也没有暗示用比较级的than。而是将“Love me,love my dog”与“Love me,love my book”两句进行比较,要求考生根据这两句话的内容确定哪句话更有wisdom。
⒉ With April 18’s railway speedup,highway and air transport will have to compete with ______ service for passengers.
A. good B. better C. best D. the best
【解析】答案选B。句子大意为:由于铁路提速了,所以高速公路和航空业要提高服务质量来竞争客源。因将“高速公路和航空”与“铁路”比较,故用比较级。
⒊ The melon the Smiths served at dinner would have tasted ______ if it had been put in the fridge for a little while.
A. good B. better C. best D. well
【解析】B。题目中将“放入冰箱中冷冻”与“不放入冰箱中冷冻”作比较,故用比较级。句意为:家人晚餐时上的甜瓜若能放入冰箱中冷冻一下味道会更好些。
⒋ Speaking of all the songs he has written,I think this is probably his ______ one.
A. better-known B. well-known C. best-known D. most-known
【解析】C。因为是从他所写的所有歌中选出一首来比较,故用最高级。
修饰关系答题
⒈ After two years’ research,we now have a ______ better understanding of the disease.
A. very B. far C. fairly D. quite
【解析】B。这四个中,通常只有far可用于修饰比较。注:quite有时也可用于修饰比较better,但它只用于表示“身体康复”,不用于其他意义。
⒉ Work gets done ______ when people do it together,and the rewards are higher too.
A. easily B. very easy C. more easily D. easier
【解析】C。根据题意可知,说话者是将 when people do it together 和 when people don’t do it together 这两种情况比较,故选比较级。注意不要选 D,因为在此题是要用副词修饰动词,不能用形容词。另外,根据句末的 higher too 也可知道此题是考查比较级。
比较等级的基本用法
⒈ Of the two sisters,Betty is _________ one,and she is also the one who loves to be quiet. (安徽卷)
A. a younger B. a youngest C. the younger D. the youngest
【解析】答案选C。根据句中的of the two sisters可知,此题涉及的是两者比较,故用比较级;另外,由于是特指两者中的一个,故其前用,不用。
⒉ Of the two coats,I’d choose the _________ one to spare some money for a book. (四川卷)
A. cheapest B. cheaper C. more expensive D. most expensive
【解析】答案选B。故用比较级,可将答案锁定在B和C之间;再根据句意,排除C。
⒊ Speaking of all the songs he has written,I think this is probably his _________ one. (全国卷Ⅱ)
A. better-known B. well-known C. best-known D. most-known
【解析】答案选C。因为是从他所写的所有歌中选出一首来比较,故用最高级。
在语境中比较等级的用法
⒈ I don’t think this film is by far the most boring. I have seen _________. (江西卷)
A. better B. worse C. the best D. the worst
【解析】答案选B。既然前文说“这不是最最烦人的电影”,那么下文说的肯定就“还有更糟的”,故用worse。有意思的是,2006年的这道江西卷的考题与下面这道2004年的湖南卷极为相似:
That doesn’t sound very frightening. Paul,I’ve seen _________. What did you like most about the film? (湖南卷)
A. better B. worse C. best D. worst
由前句“这听起来并不十分令人恐惧”可知,说话人曾见过比这个更令人恐惧的事,所以用比较级worse。
⒊ There is an old proverb,“Love me,love my dog. ” But there is _________ wisdom in this: “Love me,love my book.” (湖南卷)
A. some B. much C. more D. most
【解析】答案选C。由于是将“Love me,love my dog”与“Love me,love my book”进行比较,故用比较级。此题的巧妙之处在于句中没有出现than,而是给出两个待比较的proverb。
⒋ With April 18’s railway speedup,highway and air transport will have to compete with _________ service for passengers. (江苏卷)
A. good B. better C. best D. the best
【解析】答案选B。句子大意为:由于铁路提速了,所以公路和航空业要提高服务质量来竞争客源。因将“公路和航空”与“铁路”比较,故用比较级。
“+a+比较级”结构
⒈ Your story is perfect. I’ve never heard _________ before. (全国卷Ⅲ)
A. the better one B. the best one C. a better one D. a good one
【解析】答案选C。“否定词(尤其是never)+a+比较级”的意思是“从来没有……一个更……的”,这类结构通常可视为在其后省略了一个than…短语,做题时要注意根据具体的语境作出正确的理解,如:I have never read a better article. 我从未读过(比这篇文章)更好的文章(=这是我所读过的最好的文章)。I have never seen a worse film. 我从没看过(比这部电影)更糟的电影(=这是我所看过的最糟的电影)。本题中的I’ve never heard a better one before的意思是“我从未听到过(比你这个事故)更好听的事故”。
⒉ —Did you enjoy yourself at the party?
—Yes. I’ve never been to _________ one before. (四川卷)
A. a more excited B. the most excited C. a more exciting D. the most exciting
【解析】答案选C。I’ve never been to a more exciting one before实为I’ve never been to a more exciting one before than this one. 其意为“我从未参加过比这个晚会更令人兴奋的晚会”,即“这是我参加过最令人兴奋的晚会”。又如:I’ve never had a worse morning than today. 我哪一天早上也不像今天早上这样倒霉。若意思明确,有时可省略than结构:He is fine,never better. 他很好,比以往任何时候都好。
注意:有时根据不同语法结构的需要,也可能没有不定冠词。如:
No news could be more delightful to me. 这消息最令我高兴。
I have never drunk better beer. 我从来没喝过这么好的啤酒。
比较等级的修饰语
After two years’ research,we now have a _________ better understanding of the disease. (全国卷Ⅱ)
A. very B. far C. fairly D. quite
【解析】答案选B。这四个副词中,通常只有far可用于比较级。注:quite有时也可用于修饰比较级better,但它只用于表示“身体康复”,不用于其他意义。
相似比较级结构的区别
—Do you need any help,Lucy?
—Yes. The job is _________ I could do myself. (福建卷)
A. less than B. more than C. no more than D. not more than
【解析】答案选B。比较:less than意为“少于”;more than意为“多于,超过”;no more than意为“只有,只是”;not more than意为“不多于,至多”。做好此题的关键是注意句中的Yes,由于答话者做了肯定回答,说明答话者工作有些力不从心,所以填more than。
近义比较的区别
This washing machine is environmentally friendly because it uses _________ water and electricity than _________ models. (北京卷)
A. older B. elder C. older D. elder
【解析】答案选A。less为little的比较级,主要用于修饰不可数名词,fewer为few的比较,主要用于修饰可数名词,据此可排除C和D,因为fewer不能用于修饰water;older与elder的区别之一是前者既可用于修饰人,也可用于修饰事物,而后者只用于修饰人,不用于修饰事物,故只能选A。
as…as结构的用法及修饰语的位置
⒈ It is reported that the United States uses _________ energy as the whole of Europe. (广西卷)
A. as twice B. twice much C. twice much as D. twice as much
【解析】答案选D。由energy后的as可知,此题是考查as…as…结构。根据习惯,修饰as…as…结构的副词只能置于as…as…结构之前,不能置于其中。又如:Du Jiejie went out with a man twice as old as her. 杜姐姐和一个年龄比她大一倍的男子来往。It cost three times as much as I had expected. 它花的钱比我预期的多两倍。
⒉ He speaks English indeed,but of course not _________a native speaker. (上海卷)
A. as fluent as B. more fluent than C. so fluently as D. much fluently than
【解析】答案选C。因为修饰动词speaks要用,排除A和B;又因为than只能用于比较级后而不能位于原级后,排除D。句意是:他的英语讲得的确不错,不过,当然不如英语本族人讲得流利。
Avril Lavignealways online_百度百科
always online
《Always online》由填词,作曲演唱的歌曲,收录在林俊杰2008年专辑《》中。[1]
歌曲名:Always online (一直在线)
作曲:林俊杰
编曲:陈建玮/蔡政勋
制作:林俊杰
曲调相同版本:《》(哭泣的距离)(其实只是曲调相同,意思不同,《Always online》讲爱情的坚持,而《Cries in a distance》则是讲战争的残忍。[1]
变色的生活
任性的挑拨
疯狂的冒出了头
单方的守候
试探的温柔
还是少了点什么
遥远两端爱挂在天空飞
风停了也无所谓
只因为你曾说
Everything will be okay!
Three two one
I'm always online
和你one to one
爱开始扩散
我们连接了穿越天空银河,oh~~
Three two one
删除我的孤单
More and more尽是深刻
爱亮了,爱笑了
I'm always online
变色的生活
任性的挑拨
疯狂的冒出了头
单方的守候
试探的温柔
却还是少了点什么
遥远两端爱挂在天空飞
风停了也无所谓
只因为你曾说
Everything will be okay!
我准备好了
Three two one
I'm always online
和你one to one
爱开始扩散
我们连接了穿越天空银河,oh~~
Three two one
删除我的孤单
More and more尽是深刻
爱亮了,爱笑了
I'm always online
Three two one
I'm always online
和你one to one
爱开始扩散
我们连接了穿越天空银河,
Three two one
删除我的孤单
(删除我的孤单) more and more尽是深刻
爱亮了,爱笑了
I'm always online
爱亮了,爱笑了
I'm always online
曲调相同的《Cries in a distance》
Cries in a distance 远方的哭泣
Can't stop the tremble 止不住的颤抖
I'm just awaiting my turn 我只是在等待我的轮回
Hiding will never Save me forever 躲藏不能让我永远安全
The guns gonna get me for sure 枪支使我马上确信到这一点
Dear God I pray why won't you be my friend 亲爱的上帝 我祈祷为何你不是我的朋友
Come to me and take my hand 过来握住我的手
Like mama would say 像妈妈说的那样
Everything will be okay 一切都会好起来的
All I hear is 3 2 1 我听到的全是 3 2 1
The scream from the guns 枪支的扫射声
And then 1by1 然后,人们一个接一个(冲上前去)
No one gets to run 没有人退缩
Someone's dad or mom 是谁的爸爸妈妈
Sister, brother and son 兄弟姐妹与孩子
No…no… 哦,不……
All I feel is 1 2 3 我感觉到的全是 1 2 3
My tears start to bleed 我的眼眶开始湿润
Smell of roses on my feet 嗅到我足上的玫瑰(血迹)
I feel sore… 我感到痛心
I fall… 我坠落
I call… 呼喊
I crawl… 缓缓的前行
(JJ Lin),著名男歌手,1981年出生于新加坡。2003年首发第一张个人创作专辑《》,取得不俗成绩;其杰出的创作才能又在之后推出的《》、《》、《》《》、《》、《JJ林俊杰_100 天》、《》、《》等多部畅销唱片专辑中得以充分展现;于此同时,林俊杰还斩获了无数音乐大奖,成为当今华语歌坛最耀眼的男歌手之一。
继“红本女”之后,再次搞出一个非主流玩法:选用由中国资深动画家吴辉亮设计的卡通形象“酷库熊”代言新款IdeaPad S9/S10笔记本电脑,并为此投拍了名为《爱·在线》的网络电影,由歌星林俊杰创作了主题曲《Always online》,并由内地男演员饰演男主角,由人称“小”的饰演女主角。
联想S10超便携笔记本目前售价为2999元。考虑到这个价位,也许联想是想打开由低年龄网民构成所对应的用户群,因此选择了这个代言策略。
联想拥有的ThinkPad品牌,已经牢牢占据了高端商用市场的领袖地位。但是由于全球经济低迷,加上美国等国家歧视性的采购政策,商用笔记本市场已经难以获得大突破。央视市场研究(CRT)与电脑报在第三届“数字英雄会”上联手发布了《年度网络、软件与游戏市场调查报告》及《2008年度IT品
牌采购意向与价位采购意向调查报告》,报告显示大多数人都趋向于买元的家用笔记本,比例高达45.55%,这样庞大的市场空间,被上至Acer下至神舟这样的企业把持,自然不符合联想电脑的战略企图,因此杀入战局自是十分合理。
很可喜的看到,从“红本女”开始,联想电脑的新品牌团队已经从商用市场正统、严肃的性价比宣传风格完美转身,迅速扎入了网络营销、口碑营销、事件营销的汪洋大海,并畅游正酣。虽然“红本女”的操作还有些琵琶半遮面,这次“酷库熊”已经完全从后台操作走上了光明舞台。
JJ陆专辑文案四川成都2014届中考英语二模试题(含解析)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
四川成都2014届中考英语二模试题(含解析)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
四川成都2014届中考英语二模试题(含解析)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源 莲山 课 件 w w w.5Y k J. c oM 绝密★启用前四川成都2014届中考英语二模试题(含解析)A卷(共100分)第一部分 听力部分 (共2 5小题,计25分)一、听句子,根据所听到的内容选择正确答案。每小题念两遍。(共6小题,每小题1分,计6分)(&&&&& ) 1. A. Yes, I am.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Yes, I do.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Yes, I did.(&&&&& ) 2. A. Drink some honey.&&& B. Go to a dentist.&&&&& C. Go to a doctor.(&&&&& ) 3. A. Really?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. I hope so.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Sorry to hear that.(&&&&& ) 4. A. Fine, thanks.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. I like them a lot.&&& C. They're old.(&&&&& ) 5. A. It's me.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. It's mine.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. It's on the desk.(&&&&& ) 6. A. Yes, there are.&&&&&&&&&&& B. Yes, there will.&&&&&& C. Yes, they will.二、听句子。选择与所听句子内容相符的图片,并将代表图片的字母填在答题卡的相应位置。每小题念两遍。(共4小题,每小题l分;计4分)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& 7._______&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8.________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 9.________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10.________三、听对话,根据对话内容及问题选择正确答案。每小题念两遍。(共l0小题,每小题1分,计10分)(&&&& ) 11. A. He has a cold.&&& B. He has to come to the party.&&&&& C. He has classes.(&&&& ) 12. A. Tom is.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Jack is.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Both of them are.(&&&& ) 13. A. Art club.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Sports club.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Either.(&&&& ) 14. A.3 teaspoons.&&&&&&& B.& 2 teaspoons.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. 1 teaspoon.(&&&& ) 15. A. Do some reading.&&& B.Clean the room.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Take out the trash.(&&&& ) 16. A. He wears glasses.&&& B.He is in a white shirt.&&&&&&&&&&& C. He is a math teacher.(&&&& ) 17. A. After 2 days.&&&&&&&&&&& B. 2 days ago.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. For 2 days.(&&&& ) 18. A. In a Chinese restaurant.& B. In a movie theater.&&&&&&& C. In a French restaurant.(&&&& ) 19. A. The drugstore.&&&&&&&& B. The bank.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. The music store.(&&&& ) 20. A. By taking notes.&&&&& B. By reading a lot.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. By reading aloud.四、听短文,根据短文内容选择正确答案。短文念三遍。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)(&&&& )21. Why did the speaker go to a language school?A. To ask some strange questions.&&& B. To learn English.&& C. To see his friends from America.(&&&& )22. How many days did the speaker go to the language school in a week?&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. Six days.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Five days.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Seven days.(&&&& )23. What did the speaker do one day during the break?&A. Asked for something to eat.&&&&&&& B. Thanked Alice for help.&&&&& C. Asked Alice a question.(&&&& )24. What did the speaker think after Alice answered the question?&A. Alice was very helpful.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Alice wanted to sell cakes.& C. Nothing is free in America.(&&&& )25. Why did Alice look at the speaker with a big smile?&A. The speaker was very funny.&&&&&& B. The speaker had misunderstood her.&C. Alice was very friendly. 第二部分 基础知识运用 (共45小题,计45分)五.选择填空(共25小题,每小题1分;计25分)A. 从下面方框中选出与下列各句中划线部分意思相同或相近、并能替换划线部分的选项。(共4小题,每小题1分,计4分)A. want to know&&& B. did well in&&& C. will take car e of&&&& D. can’t find the way 26. He was good at math when he was in Middle School.27. I really get lost. Please tell me where the post office is.28. I wonder why Chengdu is so attractive.29. Sally is going to look after her mom in two days.B. 从各题的A、B、C三个选项中选择正确答案。(共17小题,每小题1分,计17分)30. ---Ken, whose book is that?&&& ---It's ________.&&& A. Miss Hu's&&&&& B. The twins&&&&&& C. Helen31. Jack usually goes fishing ________ Sunday morning.&&& A. at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. for32. ---Peter, is this your pen?&&& ---Yes, it's ________. Thanks a lot. I looked for it everywhere.&&& A. mine&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.I33. There is ________"U" and ________"A" in the word "umbrella".&&& A. a:an&&&&&&&&&&& B. an&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. a34. The TV program Where Do the Fathers Go? is very popular& this year, and it ________by many boys and girls at school.&&& A. loves&&&&&&&&&&&& B. is loving&&&&&&&&& C. is loved35. ---________ do you have a sports meeting in your school?&&& ---Once a year.&&& A. How soon&&&&& B. How often&&&&& C. How long36. Mary's parents wanted to know________&&& A. if she worked hard in the office&&& B. how did she work in the office&&& C. what did she work in the office37. By the time Eric got to the cinema, the movie________.&&& A. had already begun&&& B. had already been on&&& C. has already been on38. Look! There________ three students and a teacher________ English now.&&& A. learning&&&&&&&&&&& B. learning&&&&&&& C. to learn39. Tina's dad asked her________ eating too much sugar. He said it's bad for her________.&&&&& A. health&&& B. health&&&& C. hea lthy40. Your secret letter must ________ in a safe place.A. be kept&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. kept&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. is kept41. ---Will you please give the dictionary to Lily?---Sure. I'II give it to her ________ she arrives here.A. until&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. as soon as&&&&&&&&&&& C. before42. My father told me that he________ back to Hawaii two days later.A. would go&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. will go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. would return43. Cindy could hardly speak English three years ago, ________?A. couldn't she?&&&&&& B. could she&&&&&&&&&&&& C. can she44. ---_________ will the dinner be ready? I'm so hungry.--- In three minutes.A. How long&&&&&&&&&&&& B. How soon&&&&&&&&&&& C. How much45.&& ________ she has invented for us!A. What useful invention&&&&&&&&&& B. How a useful invention&&&&&&& C. What a useful invention46. ---Would you please turn down the r adio, my baby is sleeping.&&&&& --- ________.&A. It doesn't matter&&& B. OK. I'II be glad to C. Sorry, 1'11 do it right away
C. 补全对话。根据对话内容,从下边方框中选出适当的选项补全对话(共4小题,每小题1分;计4分)(S---S L---Linda)S: What's the matter with you, Linda?& You look sad. L: Well, ____47____S: Bad luck. You should come up with some good solutions.&&&&&& L: Yes, I know. ___48_____S: First of all, I think you should stop playing too much of your phone.L: Yes, I guess I won't. But I really need your help, too.S: ____49____ After that, I think you can study with me 2-3 times a week.L: Thank you very much. But let's talk about the suitable time. ___50_____S: I think Friday and Saturday nights will be OK. But it still depends. Let's make phone call before meeting, OK?L: You are very kind. You have given me so much help. See you tomorrow.S: See you tomorrow.六.完型填空。分别通读下面两篇短文,根据短文内容,从A、B、C 三个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案。(共20小题,每小题1分;计20分)(A)Many people go to school for education. They learn languages, history, math and&&& 51&&& subjects. Others go to school to learn skills to make a living. School education is very important and useful. Yet, no one can learn&&& 52&&&& from school. Even a very good teacher can't teach his students everything they want to& know. The teacher's job is to show his students how&& 53&& . He teaches them how to read and how to think. So, many things will be learned&& 54&& school by the students themselves.It is always more important to know how to study by students&& 55&& than to remember some formulas (公式). It is very easy to learn a formula in math, but it is hard to use a formula in&&& 56&&& a math problem.Great scientists&&& 57&&& us didn't get everything from school. Their teachers only showed them the way. Edison didn't&&& 58&& finish primary school, but he was so successful. He invented so many things for human beings.They were successful&&&& 59&&&& they knew how to study. They read books that were not taught at school. They would ask many questions as they read. They did&& 60&& experiments. They worked hard all their lives and never wasted time. The most important thing was that they knew how to use their brain.51. A. any other&&&&&&&&&& B. some other&&&&&&&&&&& C. the other52. A. something&&&&&&&& B nothing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. everything53. A. learning&&&&&&&&&&&& B. learned&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. to learn54. A. outside&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. at55. A. himself&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. themselves&&&&&&&&&&& C. herself56. A. working on&&&&&&& B. working out&&&&&&&&& C. thinking about57. A. in the front of&&& B. after&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. before58. A. but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. still&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. even59. A. though&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. because&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. so60. A. thousands&&&&&&&&& B. thousands of&&&&&&&& C. thousand of (B)Young people are often unhappy when they are with their parents. They say their parents don't understand them. They often think their parents are too strict&& 61&& them. Parents often find&& 62& difficult to win their children's trust and they seem&& 63&& how they themselves thought when they were young. For example, young people like to do things without much thinking. It's one of their ways to&& 64&& that they grow up and they can solve some difficult problems. Older people worry more easily. Most of them plan things ahead and don't like their plans to be changed. So when you want your parents to let you do something, you will have better success&& 65&& you ask before you really start doing it. Young people often make their parents angry by clothes they wear, the music they enjoy and something else. But they&& 66&& to cause any trouble. They just feel that in this way they can be cut off from the old people's world and they want to make a new culture&& 67&& their own. And if their parents don't like their music or clothes or their way of speech, the young people will feel so sad. Sometimes&& 68&& going out with their parents, they just want to stay at home&& 69& and do what they like. If you plan to do something, you'd better win your parents' trust and get them to understand you.&& 70&& your parents will certainly let you do what you want to do.61. A. with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. to62. A. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. one&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. it63. A. to forget&&&&&&&&& B. forgetting&&&&&&&&& C. to remember64. A. learn&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. s how&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. find65. A. since&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. if&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. because66. A. don't mean&&&&&& B. mean&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. like67. A. at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. over&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. of68. A. instead&&&&&&&&&&&& B. instead of&&&&&&&&& C. besides69. A. alone&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. lonely&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. silent70. A. If not&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B If so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. However第三部分& 阅读理解 (共15小题,计30分)七、阅读下面短文,根据短文内容判断句子的正误。正确的涂“A”,错误的涂“B”.(共5小题,每小题2分;计10分)Los Angeles---Thousands of people waited in line on Thursday at Apple Stores, hoping to buy new iPhone.&&&&&& Cindy Smith, 20, waited in line at Los Angeles Apple Store at 10 pm Wednesday, and wanted to buy her new iPhone before going to work. Stores opened at 7 am. Her old iPhone was broken two months ago, and she waited for the new model. "I can work from it and have fun, she said. Cindy was lucky and she got it, but hundreds of others waited in line on all sides of the shopping mall.&&&&&&& By the end of the day, Apple's latest iPhone was all sold out across the US. "It is working to get more phones. They can't get here soon enough, "said Melissa, Wal-Mart spokeswoman.&&&&&&& Apple spokesman Steve Dowling wouldn't say how quickly stores would get more phones. He said, "We are working hard to get them to everyone as quickly as possible. It will take about a month for stores to get fully stocked. "Apple said it sold 600,000 in early orders.71. A lot of people waited in line at Los Angeles Apple Stores to buy new iPhone.72. Cindy Smith wanted to buy new iPhone because she lost her old one.73. Melissa is the Apple spokeswoman.74. Steve said they would get more iPhones to people as quickly as they could.75. It will take about a week for stores to get fully stocked.八. 阅读下面A、B两篇短文,根据短文内容选择正确答案。(共10小题,每小题2分;计20分)(A)The police do many things for us. They help keep our things and us safe. They help keep cars moving safely. They help people out of trouble when these people are in danger. They catch bad people, like criminals to make our society safe. They take care of people who are hurt. Then they see these people get to a doctor.&&&&&&& The police go around town to see that everything is all right. They get around town in many ways. Some of them walk or go by car. In some big cities, some of the police ride on horses. It is strange to see these animals in the street.&&&&&&& As they go around town, the police help people. Sometimes they fin d lost children. They take the children home. If the police see a fight, they put an end to it right away. Sometimes people will ask the police how they can get to a place in town. The police can always tell the people which way to go. They know all the streets and roads well.&&&&&& Some police stand at crossings. They are the traffic police. They tell the cars when to go and when to stop. They make sure that the cars do not go too fast. They help children cross the street. They also help people who can't walk too well.Without the police, our streets would not be safe. Cars might go too fast and hurt people. Lost people might never be found. The police do a good job. We need them. And we should thank them for a job well done.76. The police do many things for us. They help keep our things and us______.&&&&& A. safe&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. healthy&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. warm77. How do some of the police get around in some big cities?&&&&& A. By taxi.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. On horses.&&&&&&&&& C. On bus.78. In th e third paragraph of the text, “put an end to” means"______".&&&&& A. cut&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. fly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. stop79. The text is mainly talking about the _&&&&& _of the police.&&&&& A. road&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. life&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. job80. Which of the following sentences is NOT true?&&&&& A. The traffic police can show people the directions.&&&&& B. Without the police, our life would be dangerous and inconvenient.&&&&& C. In fact, the police don't offer so much help for people.(B)Have you ever complained about why life is so tiring? Does the sky sometimes seem dark to you? Are your studies sometimes not successful? Well, friends, cheer up and smile all the time. If you see the world with your warm heart, you’ll find that the whole world smiles to you.&&&&&& While in school, sometimes you are tired of your Lessons, but have you ever noticed the happy smile on your teacher's face when you did a good job?One day it is fine. Just before you want to go out, it suddenly starts to rain Maybe you would feel very sad and start complaining about the weather. But dear friends, why don't you sit down and listen to the free concert that the nature offers you? And with the timely rain, crops in the fiel ds will grow better and better and farmers will have a good harvest(丰收).&&&&&& Although everyone wants to succeed in what he tries to do, sometimes failure can't be avoided. I think failure is not terrible, and the terrible thing is that we're afraid of it and give up hope. When we face failure, we must be confident in ourselves, draw a useful lesson from it and try our best to finish what we have decided to do. As a popular saying goes, "Failure is the mother of success."&&&&&& Attitude decides everything. With an optimistic& (乐观的 )& attitude,& life& is& easy and pleasant. Let's smile to whatever we meet and the whole world will smile to us.81. People sometimes complain&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .&&&&& A. the sky is always dark&&&&&&&& B. their studies are not successful&&&&&&&&&&&& C. life is tiring82. According to the passage, in school,&&&&&&&&&&& .&&&&& A. the students don't like their lessons&&&&& B. the teachers will be happy if the students do good jobs&&&&& C. the teachers don't like their teaching83. If there is a timely rain,&&&&&&&&&&&& .&&&&& A. you want to go out&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. you can listen to a concert&&&& C. crops in the fields will grow better84. When we face failure, we&&&&&&&&&&& .&&&&& A. must be confident in ourselves.&&& B. should give up hope&&&& C. shouldn't face it85. The best title of this passage is _______.&&&&& A. Complaining about Life&&&&& B. Failure is the Mother of Success&&&&& C. Smile and the World Smiles to YouB 卷(非选择题;50分)一.&完成对话。在对话空格中填上适当的单词,使对话完整正确;一空一词(含缩写词)。(共10小题,每小题1分;计10分)A: Tommy, do you know that a plane of Malaysia Airlines was missing?B: Yes. I heard about the news after the first class. At that time, I was taking a&&& 1&&& with my friends outside the classroom.&A: What bad news it was! I was really&&&& 2&&&& when I heard the news.&B: The plane was&&&& 3&&&&& from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, with 239 passengers on it.&A: Right, but the&&& 4&&& of Chinese on the plane is 154. Do you think they&&& 5&&& asleep when the accident happened?&B: Maybe. So far,&&&& 6&&&& knows what happened to the plane and the passengers.A: The plane has been out of contact for a&&&& 7&&&& of days. People all over the world feel both sad and worried.B:&&&&& 8&&&& do I. I watch news about it on CCTV every day.A: It is reported that 26 countries&&&& 9&&&& the team to find the plane.B: I hope people can find the plane as soon as&&&& 10&&& and all the people are safe.A: I hope so. They must be able to come back some day.1. __________& 2. __________& 3. __________& 4. __________& 5. __________6. __________& 7. __________& 8. __________& 9. __________& 10. __________二. 短文填空。从下面方框中选出10个单词,并将其正确形式填写在答题卡相应题号的位置上,使短文意思正确通顺(每词限用一次)。(共10个小题,每小题1分;计10分)
In England, recently three foreign&&&& 1&&&&& came to a bus stop and waited. About five minutes later, the bus they wanted came along. They were just going to get on when suddenly there was a loud noise behind them. People rushed onto the bus and tried to push them out of the way. Someone shouted at them. The bus conductor came rushing down the stairs to see what all the trouble was about. The three foreigners seem all at sea and looked&&&&& 2&&&& . No one had told them about the British customs of lining up for a bus that the first person who arrives at the bus stop is&&&&&& 3&&&& person to get on the bus.&&&&&&& Learning the language of a country isn't enough. If you want to have a pleasant visit, find out as much as possible about the&&&&&& 4&&&& and customs of your host country. You will probably be surprised just how different they can be from your own. A visitor to India would do well to remember that people there consider it impolite to use the left hand for passing food at table. The left hand is&&&&& 5&&&& to be used for washing yourself. Also in India, you might see a man shaking his head at another to show that he doesn't agree. But in many& parts of India a shake of the head means&&&&& 6&&&&& . Nodding your head when you&&&&& 7&&&& a drink in Bulgaria will most probably leave you thirsty.In that country, you shake your head to mean "yes"-a nod means "no". At a meal in countries on the Arabic Peninsula, you will find that your glass is repeated refilled as&&&&& 8&&&& as you drink up . If you think that you have had enough, you should take the cups or glasses in your hand and give it a little shake from side to side or place your hand over the top.&&&&&&& In Europe, it is quite usual to&&&&& 9&&&& your legs when you are sitting talking to someone even at an important meeting. Doing this in Thailand, however, could bring about trouble. Also , you should try to avoid(避免) touching the head of&&&&&& 10&&&&& adult---it's just not done in Thailand.1&2&3&4&56&7&8&9&10三. 阅读表达(共15小题;计15分)&A. 补全短文。根据短文内容,从短文后的A-F选择中,选出5个适当的选项补全短文,并将代表句子的字母填写在答题卡相应的题号位置上。(共5小题,每小题1分;计5分)If you have a brother or sister, you already know you are different from each other. You live together in the same house and have the same parents.&&&& 1&&&& Why is this? One possible reason is the way your parents treat you.&&&&&&& First-born children receive all the attention from their parents. Most families have twice as many photos of a first-born than any other child. Parents tend to give them more responsibility.&&&& 2&&&&& As a result, first-borns are often responsible, hard-working and serious. They often want to do well at school and work.&&& 3___ For example, George W. Bush, George Washington, and Lyndon Baines Johnson are all first-born.&&&&&&& When a second child arrives, parents are more relaxed. The second child is allowed to be more independent. But he also has to compete with the first-born for the parents' attention and love. These children often choose different sports and hobbies to show independence.&&&& 4&&&& They are often adventurous, fun-loving, and outgoing, but can be jealous and get angry easily.&&&&&&& The youngest child tends to be the happiest. He has fewer responsibilities and more freedom. These children do not feel pressure to do well at school and work, but have to be creative to get their family's attention.&&&& 5&&&&& So, many famous talk-show hosts and comedians were born last.
1. __________& 2. __________& 3. __________& 4. __________& 5. __________B. 完成表格。阅读下面短文,根据短文内容,完成表格中所缺的信息,并将答案填写在答题卡相应题号的位置上。(共10个小题,每小题1分;计10分)Ten-year-old Obama was one of the only three black students at his school in Honolulu, Hawaii. The young boy didn't look the same as most other students. White girls wanted to touch his hair. A white boy asked him whether his father ate people. "I lied to them that my father was a Kenyan prince, but I kept asking myself who I was," said Obama.However, 37 years later, the boy made history. Barack Obama became the first black president in U.S.& history.Obama was born on August 4, 1961. His father is a black African and his mother is a white American. This unusual background made him want to know who he was. With the help of his friends, Obama finally went to college. His hard work made him a star at Harvard University, a famous university in Massachusetts. Later, he became the third black senator(议员 ) in U. S. history.While he was competing for U.S.president, Obama talked about his background. He called for a United States of America, but not a white America or a black America. Obama's success is a historic victory.& It made Martin Luther King's dream come true. That is: A man should not be judged(判断) by the color of his skin, but by the content of his character.Title: The life story of Barack Obama______6______&On August 4, 1961Parents&His father is a black from ______7______ while his mother is a white from America.At the age of 10&The number of black students at his school is just ______8______&He looked ______9______ most other students.In college&He got lots of ______10______ from his friends.&He grew popular among the students because of ______11______Later&He became ______12______ in the U.S. history.______13______&He called for a United States of America.&He won the _____14_____ for the U.S. president.&He _____15_____ Martin Luther King's dream.&6.___________________7.___________________8.___________________9.___________________10.___________________11.___________________12.___________________13.___________________14.___________________15.___________________&四. 书面表达(计15分)随着互联网的发展和普及,网络购物在中国也变得越来越普遍了,甚至已经成了我们日常生活的一部分了。相信同学们身边一定有不少同学已经通过网络进行购物了,比如*****网,京东商城等,但是网络购物究竟有何利弊呢?请写一篇100词左右的短文,谈谈网上购物的好处与坏处。要点:1.网络购物在中国发展迅速;2.网络购物的两三个优势,比如:商品多样,不限时间,不用排队等;3.不足之处两三点,比如:不知道质量如何,多花钱,不能够享受购物的乐趣等。参考词汇:Internet shopping/ shopping on line, advantages and disadvantages
成都七中实验学校2014年初三年级二诊考试英语试题答案及听力材料听力部分:&&&&& 第一题:听句子。根据所听到的内容选择正确答语,每小题念两遍。No.1. Do you often surf the Internet?No.2. What would you do if you hurt your leg?No.3. I lost my money on the way to school.No.4. How are your parents?No.5. Whose is this new book?No.6.Will there be new inventions in the world?第二题:听句子,选择与你所听到的句子意思相符合的图片。每小题念两遍。No.7. I feel proud when I see the national flag of China.No.8. Pandas like eating bamboo.No.9. She won the Oscar last night.No.10. Peter often listens to the radio in the morning.&&& 第三题:听对话,根据对话内容及问题选择正确答案。每小题念两遍。No. 11.W: Can you come to my party on Saturday morning?&&& M: Sorry, I can't. I have to go to the doctor because I have a cold.&&& Q: What's wrong with the boy?No. 12. W: Tom, who is more outgoing, you or your twin brother Jack?&&& M: I think I am as outgoing as him.&&& Q: Who is more outgoing, Tom or Jack?No. 13. W: Do you want to join the art club, Sam7&&& M: No, I prefer the sports club.&&& Q: What club does Sam want to join?No. 14.W: The soup is too salty. I have put one teaspoon of salt in it.&&& M: Oh, sorry. I also added 2 teaspoons.&&& Q: How much salt is in the soup?N o. 15. W: Peter, your room is a real mess. Could you clean it?&&& M: Sure, mom. I'll do it right away after I finish some reading.&&& Q: What will Peter do right away?No. 16. W: Is the man in a white shirt your math teacher?&&& M: No, the man who is wearing glasses is.&&& Q: What does the math teacher look like?No. 17. W: Doctor, I have a bad cold.&&& M: When did it start?&&& W: 2 days ago.&&& Q: How long has the girl been ill?No. 18. W: Hello, I want 10 hot dumplings and a vegetable soup.&&& M: Sorry, this is a French restaurant, not a Chinese one.&&& Q: Where is the girl?No. 19. W: Could you please tell me where the drugstore is?&&& M: Take the escalator to the second floor. Go past the bank. The drugstore is between the bookstore and music store.&&& Q: What is the girl looking for?No. 20. W: Have you improved your English by taking notes in class?&&& M: I think that helps little. I often read a lot of books and magazines.&&& Q: How does the boy improve his English?第四题:听短文,根据短文内容选择正确答案。短文念三遍。I knew little English when I first came to America. So I went to a language school every day except Sunday to learn English. One day, during the break I asked Alice, one of my classmates, a question I didn't understand. When I thanked her for explaining it, she said, “You're welcome. It's a piece of cake. " I thought to myself that America really is a country where you have to pay for everything. I said to her, "I don't have any piece of cake on me today. What about something else? " She looked at me with a big smile, saying, "I mean it is only a small matter. " Now I know that "a piece of cake" sometimes means something that is very easy to do.
成都七中实验学校初2014届二诊测试题(参考答案)英&&&&& 语A卷(100分)第一部分 听力部分 (共25小题,计25分)&第三部分& 阅读理解 (共15小题,每小题2分;计30分)71-75:ABBAB&&&&&&&&& 76-80:ABCCC&&&&&&&& 81-85: CBCAC&&&&&&& B卷(50分)一.&完成对话。(共10小题,每小题1分;计10分)&1. break/rest&&& 2.Shocked/surprised&&&& 3. Flying/travelling&&&&&&& 4. number&&& 5. fell6. nobody&&& &&&&&&& 7.couple/lots&&&&&&&&&&& 8. So&&&& 9. joined&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10. possible&二.&短文填空。(共10小题,每小题1分;计10分)&1. gentlemen&& &&2. embarrassed&&&&&&&& 3. the first&&&&&&& &4. manners&&&&&&&&& &5. supposed&& 6. agreement&&&7. are given&&&&&&&& &8. quickly&&&&&& &9. cross&&&&& &&10. an&三. 阅读表达(共10小题;计15分)A. 补全短文。(每小题1分;计5分)1-5: BDECAB.& 完成表格。(每小题2分;计10分)&6. Date of birth7. Africa &&8. three&&&&& 9. different from&10. help11. his hard work12.the third black senator13. At the age of 4714. competition15. realized&四. 书面表达(计15分)评分建议:书写整洁1分1.&语法错两个扣一分,重复错误不再重扣。 2.单词拼写错误两个起扣(0.5分),以此类推。With the quick development of the Internet, shopping online is growing faster in China. More and more people in China are interested in shopping on line. We talked about the advantages and disadvantages of Internet shopping these days. Some students think it’s very convenient for us to go shopping on the Internet. The Internet provides us with so much information about the products so that we can have many choices. The shops on the Internet, for ,
are open for almost 24 hours a day, so we can buy something we want at any time if we like. What’s more, we dong need to wait in a queue.However, some students disagreed with them. We can’t see things while we are shopping. So we are not sure whether they are good or not. Sometimes we have to wait for them to come or spend more money than we expected. Besides, we can’t enjoy the happiness of shopping with our friends.&& &
&文 章来源 莲山 课 件 w w w.5Y k J. c oM
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 o2o是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信