YourLeeSinkpi是什么意思思

---&|&------------------------------------------------daily reddit gold goal64%reddit gold gives you extra features and helps keep our servers running. We believe the more reddit can be user-supported, the freer we will be to make reddit the best it can be.Buy gold for yourself to gain access to  and . A month of gold pays for  231.26 minutes of reddit server time!Give gold to thank exemplary people and encourage them to post more.Yesterday's reddit gold goal119%sorted by: newNot even close to the reality imo
They have a book where they write all theyr combos. Fortunately, there is only one trick (poney) to do, so they do it.
And if i can give you 2 tips:
-1: Try NOT to proc their invibility, and try to catch them while they are in stealth mode, that break the &combololol&.
-2: That's the worst matchup, you're fucked, just hope and wait for his mistakes :)
Everybody is &needing help/tips vs BD, DES; SUM& mate &3
Pre-patch, i bursted 100 to 0 every sumoner. Now, i don't know why, but they have infinite escapes, infinite sustain.. Is there a reason to buff such an easy class? --'
THAT is the most retarded thing i've ever seen. Except
Let the rollfacers rollface &3
hashtagforcemasters
He maybe just sit down ^
And, here you can see the skill difference between a KFM and a FM. You can win every matches without even know how to play as a FM, but when you come top gold / platinum, then it doesn't work anymore :D
Anyway, this KFM was just trolling around and having fun i guess ^
Moveset swap in pvp is as retarded as a hack mate :)
And i think you still hack, because you don't even lose any hp when you buff your weapon
I guess they need a bit less key mashing.
But hey, it's Blade & Soul, a corean pvp game ! It's intended to be intense and competitive ! :x
Oh sorry i didnt understand the post x) Pretty tired im sorry ._. Then go for the retarded summoner ^
Kung Fu master mate :&
Intense and technical gameplay. Pretty hard to mastery, but still fun to improve with :)
How dare you come here !? You're the most hated female here !
How dare you come here with a rapier dude :c Absolute shame on you &3
WP anyway :p
Pursuer is a typical noob only press R1 &3
I don't get the point ._.
Need this too :o Upvoted !
C/O for you :)
I'll see later if i take it
NSFWParry world &3
Nobody is gonna say &So?&.
Amana is just the most powerful bullshit place i've ever encountered x)
Oh sorry, got a BO offer
NSFWSure mate, send offer ^
NSFWI'm just a Murakumo guy xD
But i also play with Alonne Bewitched Sword wich works pretty well
I feel pretty confident when i have a Murakumo (or two) in hands &3
Not that easy mate ._.
Just control him, going middle range (not too far, not too close) and there is 2 options:
1) If he prepares to breath fire, just run under him (Under HIS left arm, so YOUR right side, cause he can't hit you while moving here), and throw some hits, then back middle range.
2) If he start to fly, then run for your life as far as you can ! I can suggest to take a fire resist build (shield is useless) and fire resist ring +3 if possible, it will allow you to make one mistake and still survive.
Repeat the trick until he dies (or you die :p )
If you have some souls vessel, you can rebuild to 99 VGR and 35 ADP for more chances of surviving to the fire breath, and more invincibility frames on your dodges.
Anyway, it's a long fight, so just stay focused and good luck bruh :)
NSFWhelpapps & tools&3Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our  and . & 2017 reddit inc. All rights reserved.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.gib丶leesin是什么意思_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
gib丶leesin是什么意思
我有更好的答案
gib:名词是拉销的意思,动词是用扁栓固定。leesin:名词酒糟的意思
采纳率:63%
为您推荐:
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包window['build-'+id] = function(){
var placementContainer = document.getElementById("vmv2-"+id);
placementContainer.innerHTML = '<iframe id="vmv2-frm-'+id+'" src="javascript:\'\'" width="1" height="1" data-id="'+id+'" data-site-id="58d925be46e0fb" data-placement-id="58dfb">';
var loaderFrame = document.getElementById("vmv2-frm-"+id);
var loaderFrameWindow = loaderFrame.contentWindow ? loaderFrame.contentWindow
: loaderFrame.contentD
loaderFrameWindow.document.open();
loaderFrameWindow.document.write(''+'');
loaderFrameWindow.document.close();
window['build-'+id]();
AP Offtank
AD Offtank
Summoner's Rift
Twisted Treeline
Howling Abyss