someonsome是什么意思思

一女生给我发的 someone like you 啥意思_someonelikeyou吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:275贴子:
一女生给我发的 someone like you 啥意思
陪我画完1整本秘密花园
发来吧我还没听过 像纯...
我也是女生
今天在淘宝看见了一姑娘...
想想都感觉好恶心。朋友...
上个暑假 高冷的跟你宣...
求眼熟. 网名来啦! @鹿...
深夜,我心中所望的姑娘...
找个像你的他
要看你和她啥关系~
这是首歌曲,你听听这首歌就会明白了!
I heard, that your settled down.   听说 你心有所属 That you, found a girl and your married now.你遇到了她,即将步入婚姻殿堂I heard that your dreams came true.   听说你 Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you.   看起来与我相比,她才是最好的 Old friend, why are you so shy?老朋友,你害什么羞 It ain't like you to hold back or hide from the lie.遮遮掩掩,欲盖弥彰,这不像你啊I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.我讨厌别的女孩出现在本应是我分享的生活 But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.   但是我无法逃避,无法抗拒 I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded,   我希望你能看到我的脸,然后记起 That for me, it isn't over.对我来说,一切都还没结束 Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.   没关系,我会找到某个像你的他I wish nothing but the best, for you too.   并送给你我最诚挚的祝福 Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过 "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"   有时候爱情能永远,但有时又如此伤人 Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.   有时候爱情能永远,但有时又如此伤人,确实 You'd know, how the time flies.你知道吗 时光飞逝的多快 Only yesterday, was the time of our lives.   就在昨天,还是我们一起的生活We were born and raised in a summery haze.   我们的爱在夏日的薄雾中萌芽 Bound by the surprise of our glory days.   青涩的岁月满载辉煌与惊喜I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.我讨厌别的女孩出现在本应是我分享的生活 But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.   但是我无法逃避,无法抗拒 I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded,   我希望你能看到我的脸,然后记起 That for me, it isn't over.对我来说,一切都还没结束 Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.   没关系,我会找到某个像你的他I wish nothing but the best, for you too.   并送给你我最诚挚的祝福 Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过 "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"   有时候爱情能永远,但有时又如此伤人 Nothing compares, no worries or cares.   无与伦比,无需担心或关心Regret's and mistakes they're memories made.   他们的回忆里满是遗憾与误解Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?   有谁能知晓这其中的酸甜苦楚 Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.   没关系,我会找到某个像你的他I wish nothing but the best, for you too.   并送给你我最诚挚的祝福 Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过 "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"   有时候爱情能永远,但有时又如此伤人 Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.   有时候爱情能永远,但有时又如此伤人,确实 Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.   没关系,我会找到某个像你的他I wish nothing but the best, for you too.   并送给你我最诚挚的祝福 Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过 "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"   有时候爱情能永远,但有时又如此伤人 Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.   有时候爱情能永远,但有时又如此伤人,确实
someone like you文言文版:Never mind, I’ll find someone like you.毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。
我可不可以理解为人家是让你听歌呢
具体问题具体分析
好像她想表达什么,听色首歌,在看你们的关系就知道 了
有个人好像你
还真的有 someone like you 吧
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或当前位置: &
run something by someone是什么意思
中文翻译解释给谁听:&&&&adj. 刚出海的,刚捉上来的(鱼),榨取的(蜜等);熔 ...:&&&&pron. 1.某物,某事。 2.若干,几分;某类事物〔 ...:&&&&短语和例子 swear by all that is s ...:&&&&pron. 有人,某人 〔同 somebody, 但多用 ...
相邻词汇热门词汇someone是什么意思?_百度作业帮
someone是什么意思?
someone是什么意思?
someone:[ 'sʌmwʌn ] pron.某人,有人 例句与用法:1.Someone has to lock up the house.总要有人把房子锁起来.2.I remember feeling that God,or someone,had brought us together.我记得感到上帝或某人把我们凑合在一起.3.I felt someone twitch at my coat.我感到有人猛地拉我的上衣.4.A proposal to drink to someone or something or a speech given before the taking of such a drink.祝酒为某人或某物而干杯的建议或喝这种酒以前的一个讲话 5.Someone believes that a baby's urine is a kind of medicine.有人相信婴儿的尿是一种药.6.Someone in the audience began to laugh.观众中有人开始笑起来.7.Since you can't answer the question,perhaps we'd better ask someone else.既然你无法回答这个问题,我们最好再问问别人.8.Someone tried to poison our dog.有人想毒杀我们的狗.
1.某人;有人2.重要人物当前位置: &
someone special是什么意思
中文翻译百科解释球爱咖啡屋特别的你特别的人为了某个特殊的人我的特别女友我认识的女人我所认识的女人:&&&&pron. 有人,某人 〔同 somebody, 但多用 ...:&&&&adj. (opp. general, ordinary ...
例句与用法1.There ' s someone special waiting for you , sarah会有个特别的人在等着你的,萨拉2.When you can share it with someone special个瞬间时,你将更体会到时间的宝贵。 3.Of course , if you ve plans with someone special . .当然,如果你有什么特别的事情… 4.Oh , come on . there must be someone special哦别丧气。一定会有欣赏你的人的。 5.Of course , if you ve plans with someone special当然,如果你有什么特别的事情6.You are apt to meet someone special on your journey旅途中会遇到特殊的人。 7.I ' m sort of saving myself for someone special我要为我的心上人守身如玉8.I want to call someone . someone special我想要打给一个. .一个特别的人9.I ' ll give it to someone special . dr . eye我将把它给特别的某人。 10.Your looks alone will be what catches someone specials eye你看似的孤独会让你获得某人的特殊关注。 &&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇have someone的用法和样例:
Ho, ok. we'll have someone there in about30 minutes.
好。这样的话,30分钟之内我们会派人过去。
I'll have someone bring the book over to you.
我让人把书给你送去。
He deserved to have someone love him.
他理应得到一个人来爱他。
I will have someone come and keep me company.
希望有人来为我作伴。
I'll have someone check to see if one is available.
我让人查一下是否有这样的车。
It is important to have someone you can confide in.
有一位心腹知己很重要。
have someo...
对某人表示怨恨老想伤...
使某人处于劣势...
使某人完全受自己支配...
控告某人,对某人起诉...
同某人有特殊的私人关...
把某人请来作客...
不能使某人感到惊恐,...
向某人报仇雪恨,有件...
由某人陪伴
使某人悬虑