confusedconfuse是什么意思思

confused什么意思_百度作业帮
confused什么意思
词典结果:confused[英][kənˈfju:zd][美][kənˈfjuzd]adj.糊涂的; 迷乱的; 混杂的; 不清楚的; v.困惑(confuse的过去式); 以上结果来自金山词霸展开更多词典例句:1.You are hungry and confused.你感到饥饿和困惑.2.Slovenes are angry and confused.斯洛文尼亚人感到愤怒和困惑.3.The scheme is confused and unconvincing.救助计划既混乱又不可信.4.No wonder people were confused.难怪人们会搞糊涂.5.A related idea is that a confused facial expression alerts others to help theconfused person.一个有关的观点是困惑的面部表现会提醒其他人,要帮助那些处于困惑中的人.
英[kənˈfju:z]
美[kənˈfjuz]
过去式:confused 过去分词:confused 现在分词:confusing vt. 1.使困惑, 把…弄糊涂 2.混淆, 把…混同 3.混乱, 搞乱 4.使更难于理解 及物动词 vt.1.使困惑, 把…弄糊涂 ...confused意思_百度知道
confused意思
提问者采纳
混乱的. 糊涂的
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他10条回答
迷惑;困惑的。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英[k?n'fju:zd]
美[k?n'fju:zd]
adj. 困惑的;混乱的;糊涂的v. [confuse] 的过去式;困惑
He is confused in mind.
他头脑混乱。
He was really confused by the freak result.
这个异乎寻常的结果让他非常困惑。
Martin's confused sorrows turned to optimism.
马丁混乱的懊丧心情变成了乐观情绪。
You should straighten out your confused thinking.
你应该澄清你的混乱思想。
I was confused by her sudden anger.
我对她的突然生气感到困惑不解。
The way you served the ball confused me every time.
每一次你发的球都让我感到困惑。
1. unable to think with clarity or act intelligently
the flood of questions left her bewildered and confused
2.perplexed by many conflicting situ filled with bewilderment
obviously bemused by his questions
bewildered and confused
a cloudy and confounded philosopher
just a mixed-up kid
she felt lost on the first day of school
3.lacking orderly continuity
a confused set of instructions
a confused dream about the end of the world
disconnected fragments of a story
scattered thoughts
4.havin confused as to time or place or personal identity
I frequently find myself disoriented when I come up out of the subway
the anesthetic left her completely disoriented
5.thrown into a state of disarray or confusion
troops fleeing in broken ranks
a confused mass of papers on the desk
the small disordered room
with everything so upset
只有登录后,才能查看此项,现在是否?
1.To baffle or confuse.
使困惑或迷惑
2.A state of perplexity,confusion,or bewilderment.
迷惑困惑、迷惑或糊涂的状态
3.I'm utterly confused.
我彻底地困惑了。
4.Tmuddle.
使困惑在…方面引起混乱;使混乱
5.We tried to confuse the enemy.
我们试图迷惑敌人。
好文推荐:当前位置: &
求翻译:I am so sorry...I think I am confused a little bit...are you saying ....for $21.11 you get 31 four inch flowers? Again I apologize for my not understanding.是什么意思?
I am so sorry...I think I am confused a little bit...are you saying ....for $21.11 you get 31 four inch flowers? Again I apologize for my not understanding.
问题补充:
我很抱歉...我觉得我很困惑一点点......你说21.11美元你31寸花......?我再次道歉,我不理解。
am so sorry ... I I I think am a little bit confused ... are you saying ... for $21.11 You get four 31 inch flowers? Again I apologize for my not understanding.
I am so sorry…I think I am confused a little bit…are you saying….for $21.11 you get 31 four inch flowers? Again I apologize for my not understanding.
I am so sorry... I think I am confused a little bit...are you saying ....for $21.11 you get 31 four inch flowers? Again I apologize for my not understanding.
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!I’ve got some problems in my study, especially in grammar. Sometimes, I’m quite confused with different tenses. So my teacher recommended me a grammar book, 《Advanced English Grammar》, which can be bought in Beijing. Could I trouble you to buy one for me?的翻译:我在我的研究,特别是在语法中的几个问题。有时候,我很困惑与不同时态。所以我的老师给我推荐了一本语法书,《Advanced 英语的 Grammar》,可以在北京买。麻烦你帮我买吗? 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
I’ve got some problems in my study, especially in grammar. Sometimes, I’m quite confused with different tenses. So my teacher recommended me a grammar book, 《Advanced English Grammar》, which can be bought in Beijing. Could I trouble you to buy one for me?
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我有我的一些研究问题,特别是在语法上。有时候,我也很迷惘,与不同的时态。所以我的老师向我推荐了一本语法书,“高级英语语法”,可以在北京买的。我能否麻烦你为我买吗?
我在我的研究,特别是在语法中的几个问题。有时候,我很困惑与不同时态。所以我的老师给我推荐了一本语法书,《Advanced 英语的 Grammar》,可以在北京买。麻烦你帮我买吗?
我在我的研究中有有些问题,特别是在语法。 有时,我是相当迷茫的用不同的时态。 如此我的老师推荐了我语法书, 《先进的英国语法》,在北京可以被买。 我可能麻烦您买一为我?
正在翻译,请等待...
我在我的研究,特别是在语法中的几个问题。有时候,我很困惑与不同时态。所以我的老师给我推荐了一本语法书,《Advanced 英语的 Grammar》,可以在北京买。麻烦你帮我买吗?}

我要回帖

更多关于 是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信