haoxiangdagaisihuchabuduoxiexukenengnahaobayou什么意思_百度知道
haoxiangdagaisihuchabuduoxiexukenengnahaobayou什么意思
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁The watch you are wearing is exactly__the one my father bought me for my birthday last week.a.same asb.the same asc.same liked.the same likeWe are going to set out on our trip to Hawaii as soon as we__packing and feeding our pet dag.a.wii finishb.finishedc.are finishingd.finishGeorge was born__,but he has never given up hope.Now he is the most successful person in town.a.blindlyb.blindedc.blindd.blindsOver the past ten years Mr.Wilson__as an English teacher with a junior high school.a.worksb.workedc.was workingd.has been workingI don't like the fact thet you keep coming to word late,John,and I am sick of your__.a.decisionsb.excusesc.difficultiesd.deliveriesMore and more people are drinking coffee,but there is no doubt__tea will remain a popular drink.a.thatb.whichc.whatd.where__Susan's surprise,her boyfriend gave her a gold ring yesterday and asked her to marry him.a.Atb.Toc.Ford.WithI believe working with those nice people__sure to help me learn a lot about my new job.a.areb.isc.cand.will
BDCDBABB&&
可以帮我解释一下第二题和第三题吗?我不太明白
第二题遵循“主将从现”这个规律,即主句是将来时,时间状语从句用一般现在时,所以as soon as引导的时间状语从句用一般现在时,选D
第三题是形容词作补足语,表示一种状态,他出生就是盲的,看不见的。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码tired todag.都中文是什么意思
you look tired today你今天看起来很累 例句:1.You look tired today. 你今天看上去很累.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码you, right, todag, are, all连词成句_百度知道
you, right, todag, are, all连词成句
you are all right today你今天说什么都对你今天干什么都对
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
...Are you all right today你好,很高兴在这里回答你的问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}