de feels是什么牌子意思

If I were a boy ,I think I could understand ,How it feels to love a girl 中文是什么意思?
If I were a boy ,I think I could understand ,How it feels to love a girl 中文是什么意思?
如果我是一个男孩,我想我会明白,爱一个女孩是什么感觉
的感言:谢谢
其他回答 (2)
我想,如果我是个男孩子,我就会明白,爱上一个女孩是什么感觉.
假如我是男孩,我想我会明白,去爱一个女孩的感觉是怎样的
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家| 选择语言:
显示派生词(前50个)
通配符:匹配单个字符
这个单词你近期已经查过5次了,小D建议你将它收录到单词本。
feel [fi:l]
*原词feels不存在,校正为[复数]原型。但存在 时 态:,,,同:
, , , I felt sure I would never be able to close the case again.我相信那箱子再也关不上了。Felt a cautious optimism that the offer would be accepted.怀着提议将被接受的谨慎的乐观情绪They feel that all the regularity in nature have a purpose.他们感到自然界一切有规律的事物均有目的性。I felt the wind blowing on my face from an open window.我感到风从开着的窗户吹到我脸上。He feels nostalgic about his hometown.他非常眷念家乡。   
, manual stimulation of the genital area for sexual pleasurethe girls hated it when he tried to sneak a feel动词解释:undergo an emotional sensationShe felt resentfulHe felt regret
, come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite groundsI feel that he doesn't like meI find him to be obnoxiousI found the movie rather entertaining
, He felt the windShe felt an object brushing her armHe felt his flesh crawlShe felt the heat when she got out of the car
, seem with respect to a given sensation givenMy cold is gone--I feel fine todayShe felt tired after the long hikehave a feeling or perception about oneself in reaction to someone's behavior or attitudeShe felt small and insignificantYou make me feel nakedI made the students feel different about themselvesundergo passive experience of:We felt the effects of inflationher fingers felt their way through the string quartetshe felt his contempt of herbe felt or perceived in a certain wayThe ground feels shakyThe sheets feel softgrope or feel in search of somethingHe felt for his walletexamine by touchFeel this soft cloth!The customer fingered the sweater
(a body part) by palpationThe nurse palpated the patient's stomachThe runner felt her pulse
, find by testing or cautious explorationHe felt his way around the dark roomproduce a certain impressionIt feels nice to be home againpass one's hands over the sexual organs ofHe felt the girl in the movie theater
导航:|,如有疑问欢迎 沪江网 (C)2011高频词,一定要记住哦!
摸索( feel的第三人称单数 );
大家都在背:
1. She feels devalued because she knows her husband has had affairs.
她觉得自己掉价了,因为她知道丈夫有了外遇。
来自柯林斯例句
2. Mr Morris feels the museum is using advertising to good effect.
莫里斯先生认为博物馆作的广告卓有成效。
来自柯林斯例句
3. The way Swedes integrate immigrants is, she feels, 100% more advanced.
她觉得瑞典人帮助移民适应当地生活的方式百分百地更为先进。
来自柯林斯例句
4. At 84, John feels his age precludes too much travel.
84岁的约翰感到自己年事已高,不能进行太多的旅行。
来自柯林斯例句
5. It feels good to have finished a piece of work.
完成一项工作后感觉很好。
来自柯林斯例句
感觉;感到;觉得 If you feel a particular emotion or physical sensation, you experience it.&
【语法信息】:V adj
【语法信息】:V n
【语法信息】:V as if
【语法信息】:V like
I am feeling very depressed...
我觉得非常沮丧。
I will always feel grateful to that little guy...
我会永远感激那个小伙子。
I remember feeling sick...
我记得有恶心的感觉。
(经历或事件)给人…感觉,令人有…感觉 If you talk about how an experience or event feels, you talk about the emotions and sensations connected with it.&
【语法信息】:it V adj to-inf/that
【语法信息】:it V as if
【语法信息】:it V like
【语法信息】:V like -ing/n
【搭配模式】:no cont
It feels good to have finished a piece of work...
完成一项工作后感觉很好。
The speed at which everything moved felt strange...
一切进展如此之快让人感觉不对劲。
Within five minutes of arriving back from holiday, it feels as if I've never been away...
度假回来之后没过 5 分钟,我就感觉好像从未离开过。
摸上去;有…手感 If you talk about how an object feels, you talk about the physical quality that you notice when you touch or hold it. For example, if something feels soft, you notice that it is soft when you touch it.&
【语法信息】:V like n
【搭配模式】:usu with supp
The metal felt smooth and cold...
这种金属摸起来冰冷而光滑。
The ten-foot oars felt heavy and awkward...
10 英尺长的桨拿起来感觉很笨重。
When the clay feels like putty, it is ready to use.
黏土摸起来像油灰时,就可以用了。
Feel is also a noun.
He remembered the feel of her skin...
他记得触摸她的皮肤的感觉。
Linen raincoats have a crisp, papery feel.
尼龙雨衣的手感又干又脆又薄,像纸一样。
(天气)感觉像要(下雨、下雪等) If you talk about how the weather feels, you describe the weather, especially the temperature or whether or not you think it is going to rain or snow.&
【语法信息】:it V adj
【语法信息】:Also it V like/as if
It felt wintry cold that day.
那天感觉像冬天一样寒冷。
触摸 If you feel an object, you touch it deliberately with your hand, so that you learn what it is like, for example what shape it is or whether it is rough or smooth.&
【语法信息】:V wh
【语法信息】:V prep/adv
The doctor felt his head...
医生摸了摸他的头。
When dry, feel the surface and it will no longer be smooth...
晾干之后,表面摸上去就不再光滑了。
Feel how soft the skin is in the small of the back...
感觉一下腰背部皮肤的柔滑。
碰到;摸到 If you can feel something, you are aware of it because it is touching you.&
【语法信息】:V n prep/adv
Through several layers of clothes I could feel his muscles...
透过好几层衣服,我能感觉到他的肌肉。
He felt her leg against his.
他感觉到她的腿贴着自己的腿。
(身体)感觉到,觉察到,觉出 If you feel something happening, you become aware of it because of the effect it has on your body.&
【语法信息】:V n -ing
【语法信息】:V n inf
【语法信息】:V pron-refl -ed
【语法信息】:be V-ed
She felt something being pressed into her hands...
她感觉有什么东西塞到了她手里。
He felt something move beside him...
他感觉身边有什么东西在动。
She felt herself lifted from her feet...
她感觉自己被抬了起来。
不觉中感到 If you feel yourself doing something or being in a particular state, you are aware that something is happening to you which you are unable to control.&
【语法信息】:V pron-refl inf
【语法信息】:V pron-refl -ing
【语法信息】:V n inf
【语法信息】:Also V n -ing
I felt myself blush...
我不觉脸红了。
If at any point you feel yourself becoming tense, make a conscious effort to relax...
如果什么时候感到紧张,就有意识地放松。
I actually felt my heart quicken.
我感觉心跳真的加快了。
感觉到(…的存在) If you feel the presence of someone or something, you become aware of them, even though you cannot see or hear them.&
【语法信息】:V that
【语法信息】:V n -ing
He felt her eyes on him...
他感觉到她在看着他。
Suddenly, I felt a presence behind me...
突然,我感觉身后有什么东西。
I could feel that a man was watching me very intensely...
我能感觉到有人正紧盯着我看。
觉得;认为 If you feel that something is the case, you have a strong idea in your mind that it is the case.&
【语法信息】:V adj that
【语法信息】:V n to-inf
【语法信息】:V pron-refl n
I feel that not enough is being done to protect the local animal life...
我觉得对当地野生动物的保护力度不够。
I feel certain that it will all turn out well...
我觉得最后肯定会皆大欢喜。
She felt herself to be part of a large business empire...
她觉得自己成了一个庞大的商业帝国中的一分子。
认为,觉得(应该做…) If you feel that you should do something, you think that you should do it.&
【语法信息】:V -ed to-inf
【语法信息】:V under n
I feel I should resign...
我觉得自己应该辞职。
He felt that he had to do it...
他觉得他必须去做。
You need not feel obliged to contribute...
你不必觉得非捐款不可。
抱…看法;持…态度;作…反应 If you talk about how you feel about something, you talk about your opinion, attitude, or reaction to it.&
【语法信息】:V about n
【语法信息】:V adj/adv about n
【语法信息】:V n about n
We'd like to know what you feel about abortion...
我们想知道你对堕胎是怎么看的。
How do you feel about going back to the neighborhood?...
对回到这个街区你有何感想?
She feels guilty about spending less time lately with her two kids...
最近她和两个孩子在一起的时间少了,她为此感到愧疚。
想(做…);愿意(做…) If you feel like doing something or having something, you want to do it or have it because you are in the right mood for it and think you would enjoy it.&
【语法信息】:V like -ing/n
Neither of them felt like going back to sleep...
他俩都不想回去睡觉。
Could we take a walk? I feel like a little exercise.
我们去散散步好吗?我想活动一下。
感受,体会,承受(某种后果或影响) If you feel the effect or result of something, you experience it.&
The charity is still feeling the effects of revelations about its one-time president...
这家慈善机构仍受到其前主席被检举带来的影响。
The real impact will be felt in the developing world.
发展中国家将会受到真正的影响。
总体印象;感觉 The feel of something, for example a place, is the general impression that it gives you.&
【搭配模式】:with supp
【搭配模式】:V inflects
The room has a warm, cosy feel.
这个房间有一种温暖舒适的感觉。
...a book that takes on the feel of an epic.
一本史诗般的书
If you get the feel of something, for example a place or a new activity, you become familiar with it.逐渐熟悉
He wanted to get the feel of the place.
他想熟悉一下这个地方。
feel free→see:
PHRASAL VERB
摸索着寻找 If you feel for something, for example in the dark, you try to find it by moving your hand around until you touch it.&
【语法信息】:V P n
【语法信息】:V adv/prep P n
I felt for my wallet and papers in my inside pocket...
我在里兜里摸钱包和证件。
I slumped down in my usual armchair and felt around for the newspaper.
我一屁股坐在常坐的椅子上,摸索着找报纸。
PHRASAL VERB
同情;可怜;怜悯 If you feel for someone, you have sympathy for them.&
【语法信息】:V P n
She cried on the phone and was very upset and I really felt for her.
她在电话里哭了,非常难过,我很同情她。
相关词组:
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:feels是什么意思_feels在线翻译_feels什么意思_feels的意思_feels的翻译_911查询
feels是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
feels是什么意思 feels在线翻译 feels什么意思 feels的意思 feels的翻译 feels的解释 feels的发音 feels的同义词 feels的反义词 feels的例句
feelsfeels 基本解释 [变形] feel的第三人称单数vt. 感觉, 觉得, 以为, 触摸, 试探vi. 有知觉, 摸索, 同情n. 感觉, 觉得, 触摸feels 网络解释1. 感觉& & 这样,音乐家感觉(feels)数学,数学家思考(thinks)音乐.凯利和西尔维斯特的大部分工作被天才的法国数学家埃尔米特(Charles Hermite)继续并扩展,他在代数和分析两方面都做出了杰出的贡献.埃尔米特1822年出生于洛林的迪厄泽(Dieuze),2. (她感到阴部发痒. )& & She?has?some?bleeding?after?intercourse.?(性交后有出血... | She?feels?some?vaginal?itching.?(她感到阴部发痒. )? | She?has?painful?periods?and?abnormal?vaginal?discharge.?(她月经来时疼痛,而且阴道有不正常...3. 供油電腦& & Mugen全段排氣管 | Feels供油電腦 | Trust機油冷卻器4. 你的手摸起来很冷& & 196. workout. 你须要去活动锤炼一下.
| 197. feels 你的手摸起来很冷. .
| 198. childish. 别这么孩子气. feels 网络例句1. And this is how it feels... & &就是这样的感觉。。。2. It is good, it feels good. & &这很好,感觉很好。3. And this is how it feels.... & &这就是我的感受4. You know how she feels about you. & &你知道她对你的感觉5. We will know what it feels like. & &我们会知道那是什么感觉。6. It feels to me likE... & &让我感觉好像是在。。。7. I mean, I know how he feels. & &我的意思是,我知道他所想的。feels 情景会话1. Talking about Apartment-(谈论公寓)&&A: What do you think of? this flat?&&&&&&你觉得这个公寓怎么样?&&B: It’s not really all that good. The bedroom is a little small for us.&&&&&&并不那么好。对我们来说卧室有点小了。&&A: Small but it should be enough for our needs, I think.&&&&&&是小,不过我想已经足够我们两个人用了。&&B: But there’s no hot water after 10 at night. Sometimes I like to have a hot shower? before bed, especially in the winter. It feels good.&&&&&&但是晚上十点钟以后就没有热水了。有时候我想睡觉前洗个热水澡,尤其是在冬天,感觉很好。&&A: That’s true. But I
it’s huge and filled with sunshine?.&&&&&&那倒是,但是我喜欢客厅,比较大,而且阳光充足。&&B: True, and I like the kitchen. It’s new and well equipped?.&&&&&&是的,我还喜欢厨房,都是新的,设备也齐全。&&A: It has a great balcony with an incredible view of the park.&&&&&&还有一个很棒的阳台,可以看到公园的美景。&&B: You’re right. The view is spectacular. But that bedroom is so small. We’d never be able to fit all of our stuff in there.&&&&&&是的,风景很优美。但是卧室那么小,放不下我们的东西。&&A: Maybe we could get some new furniture. Better stuff.&&&&&&或许我们应该买些新家具,更好的东西。&&B: I haven’t thought of that.&&&&&&我没有想过。从 feels 开始单词接龙选择难度小学英语初中英语高中英语大学英语出国英语考试英语feels是什么意思,feels在线翻译,feels什么意思,feels的意思,feels的翻译,feels的解释,feels的发音,feels的同义词,feels的反义词,feels的例句,feels的相关词组,feels意思是什么,feels怎么翻译,单词feels是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共15个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共25个)休闲娱乐