kicithemietf是什么意思思

Sung Nagi Kici Okiju: Becoming one with the Spirit of the Horse, LLC - HomeHomeBecoming one with the Spirit of the Horse is not a horsemanship model, it's a way of life.
Our ancestors weren't just good horsemen, they were good relatives to the Horse Nation. What We DoWe are a family owned business, located on the beautiful homelands of the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe in the Dakota's.
We raise and train American Paints and pride ourselves on producing foals of exceptional color and exceptional quality. Our goal is not to produce the most horses we can, but to produce the best horses we can.
We look for proven pedigrees, correct conformation and a willing attitude!We're not just about horses though, Jon Eagle Sr., has 24 years of experience working with children, families and communities and is recognized as an international consultant on Systems of Care, Wraparound, Cultural Competency, Leadership and Culturally Based Equine Assisted Learning.
Jon has presented at tribal, state and national conferences across the United States and Canada. Like Us On Facebook! We Are Certifiedto provide Equine Assisted Psychotherapy (EAP) and Equine Assisted Learning (EAL) by Gred Kerstin's, O.K. Corral Series, Mile Post Red, OK in Crisis, and Mile Post Yellow, O.K. It's Family Time.We have also developed our own Culturally Based Equine Assisted Wraparound 3 Day Certification and can assist communities who would like to develop their own equine programs.We are raising funds for an equine assisted culture camp this summer on the Standing Rock Sioux Indian Reservation.
Click on the the link below to learn more about the camp and to make a contribution.
Your contributions would go a long way in the life of a child.
(click on link above to view, make a contribution and share with your friends)
(BBC Interview) (Click on picture above to view Interview)(Click on picture to read article)行尸走肉第2季中第10集最后wye oak civilian 这首歌 是什么意思 求翻译中文_百度知道
行尸走肉第2季中第10集最后wye oak civilian 这首歌 是什么意思 求翻译中文
求翻译中文
提问者采纳
s mother didCivilian:Wye OakI am nothing without pretendI know my faultsCan&#39:Jennifer Lynn Wasner编曲:Jennifer Lynn Wasner曲。只找到了英文歌词;t kiss my own neckI wanted yo give you everythingBut I still stand in awe of superficial thingsI wanted to love you like My mother't need another friendWhen most of themI can barely keep up with themPerfectly able to hold my own handBut I still can't live with themI am nothing without a manI know my thoughtsBut I can's mother't hide themI still keep my baby teethIn the bedside table with my jewelryYou still sleep in the bed with meMy jewelry词, civilian - - 好吧, and my baby teethI don&#39。翻译不来,彻底无能
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
I am nothing without pretend
无需伪装,我只是无名之辈
I know my faults
我明白我所做的错
Can't live with them
我不能带着错误存活
I am nothing without a man
没有他我只是无名之辈
I know my thoughts
我明白我所想
But I can't hide them
又无法隐藏
I still keep my baby teeth
我还保存着那颗乳牙
In the bedside table with my jewelry
和我最爱珠宝一起伴我入眠
You still sleep in the bed with me
就像你与我同眠
My jewelry, and my baby teeth
就像我最珍贵的珠宝和乳牙
I don't need another friend
我不再需要谁
When most of them
I can barely keep up with them
维持这份情谊
Perfectly able to hold my own hand
我能紧握自己的手
But I stil...
我是个什么都不是的人。毫无掩饰我知道我的过错我不能与这些过错共存。我是个什么都没有的人,身边没有一个(女人)。我知道我的那些过错但是我没有办法隐藏它们。我始终带着我的乳牙你任然睡在我的身旁就如同珠宝一般,我的宝贝,还有我的乳牙。我不需要那些朋友那些我必须勉强维系的朋友我只想完美的抓紧我自己的手但是我任然不能亲吻到自己的膝盖。我任然对自己无能为力我想给你所有但是我任然只能站在敬畏的你面前,给你一些我的表面我真的想爱你,爱你就像我的母亲,就像我的母亲做的那样P民啊! P民!
行尸走肉的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 cp是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信