其他类似问题
为您推荐:
promise的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英 [ taim ?v laif ]
美 [ ta?m ?v la?f ]
Childhood is looked upon as the happiest time of life.
人们往往认为童年是人生最幸福的时期.
Boyhood is a happy time of life.
少年时代是人生的一个幸福阶段.
What the devil has a man at your time of life to do with thinking?
像他妈的你这样上了年纪的人还有什么想头?
That the future time of their life is now over.
It would be a real-time filmstrip of life.
来自FORBES
Time plus Darwinism equals extinction of all life.
1. a period of time during which a person is normally in a particular life state
time lock 定时锁time of life 年龄time out of mind 很久以前
- 基于178个网页
time of my life
生命中的时光 凯特琳&克劳可丝:天生淑女-音乐... ... 10 Catch Your Fall 不让你跌倒 11 Time Of My Life 生命中的时光 12 Clocks 时钟.
- 基于17个网页
生命的时光 The Grea Test Love Songs In... ... Hold Me Now( 现在抱紧我) Time Of My Life( 生命的时光) Dust In The Wind( 风中之烛).
- 基于8个网页
time of your life
你的人生 wentworth_百度百科 ... &Popular&《 阳光下的玫瑰》饰演 &Time of Your Life&《 你的人生(time of your life)》饰演 &ER&《 急诊室的春天》饰演.
- 基于57个网页
未来生活 2000 《未来生活(time of your life)》(Time of Your Life)(电视剧)2000 《Movie Stars》(电视剧) 2000 《伪装者》(The Pretender)(电视剧…
- 基于30个网页
life time of
寿命周期 the time period for audit is typically year , but there are also audits for a month , a quarter , several years , and in come cases , the life time of an entity .被审计的期间通常是一年,但也可以按月按季度审计,有时可以是几年,有时甚至是这个实体的整个寿命周期。
- 基于10个网页英 [ 'la?fta?m ]
美 [ 'la?f?ta?m ]
一生,寿命
存在期,有效期
I want to take advantage of your lifetime of scholarship.
我希望能够用到您一生的学识。
Say's writings reached a wide audience during his lifetime.
在塞伊有生之年,他的作品拥有大量的读者。
I've spent a lifetime fighting against racism and prejudice.
我一辈子都在同种族主义和偏见作斗争。
Good luck my friend, horse of a lifetime.
The home Olympics is the chance of a lifetime.
Does he think it will happen in his lifetime?
The Party's lifetime is short.
这个政党的存在时间很短。
来自《权威词典》
In your lifetime you must have seen many changes.
你在一生中一定目睹了很多变革。
来自《权威词典》
He hopes to travel more by air in his lifetime
他希望在有生之年多乘几次飞机旅行。
来自《权威词典》
N-COUNT 一生;终生
A lifetime is the length of time that someone is alive.
搭配模式usu sing
During my lifetime I haven't got around to much travelling.
我一生中没怎么去旅行过。
...a trust fund to be administered throughout his wife's lifetime.
为他妻子终生管理的信托基金
...an extraordinary lifetime of achievement.
成就斐然的一生
N-SING (事物的)存在期,使用期
The lifetime of a particular thing is the period of time that it lasts.
搭配模式with poss
...the lifetime of a parliament.
议会的届期
...a satellite's
卫星的使用期
PHRASE 终生难遇的;千载难逢的
If you describe something as the chance or experience of a lifetime, you are emphasizing that it is the best or most important chance or experience that you are ever likely to have.
搭配模式n PHR
语用信息emphasis
This could be not just the trip of a lifetime but the experience of a lifetime.
这可能不仅是一趟终生难遇的旅行,也将是一次终生难遇的体验。
一生; 寿命
The idea that within this century,perhaps in your life time,our cilivization could lie in ruins seems unbelievable.
人们可能觉得在本世纪内或者在你们的有生之年,人类文明将会覆灭的说法不足为信。
1. the period during which something is functional (as between birth and death);
" "the battery had a short life" "
" "he lived a long and happy life" "
1.寿命:同mean life
of a lifetime
(of a chance or experience) such as does not occur more than once in a person's life (机会,经历)终生难遇的,一生只有一回的
because of Frankie she had rejected the opportunity of a lifetime.
都是因为弗兰克,她才放弃了终生难遇的机会。
高中英语单词表 ... light n. 光;灯 v.点燃;照亮 a.轻(快);淡;明亮 lifetime n. 一生,终生,寿命 lifeboat n. 救生(船)艇.
- 基于5638个网页
个人淘宝账号名字征集-品牌起名-猪八戒网 ... merry 愉快的,欢乐的 lifetime 一生,终生 amazing 令人惊奇的,惊呀的.
- 基于2988个网页
个人淘宝账号名字征集-品牌起名-猪八戒网 ... merry 愉快的,欢乐的 lifetime 一生,终生 amazing 令人惊奇的,惊呀的.
- 基于1450个网页
生存期 (lifetime) :从对象分配到内存开始,到垃圾回收器从内存中删除对象结束这一段时间。即对象的存在时间。
- 基于1076个网页
recombination lifetime
复合寿命 recombination laser 复合激光recombination lifetime 复合寿命recombination losses 复合损耗
- 基于212个网页
fluorescence lifetime
荧光寿命 荧光偏振 fluorescence polarization荧光寿命 fluorescence lifetime活性氧 active oxygen
- 基于158个网页
mean lifetime
平均寿命 ...tron cloud)天然放射现象、三种射线原子核的衰变(decay) 半衰期(half.1ife)和平均寿命(mean lifetime)放射性同位素(radioactive isotope)的应用与防护原子核的人工转变原子核的组成、同位.
- 基于284个网页
fatigue lifetime
疲劳寿命 石油英语词汇(F1)_专业词汇_专业英语_食品伙伴网 ... fatigue life 疲劳寿命 fatigue lifetime 疲劳寿命 fatigue limit 疲劳极限.
- 基于184个网页参考译文1:总是有一些人,所以清楚地刻在你的生活,沉浸在血液,骨髓深,生命和死亡是不能忘记的。他的一生跟随你的呼吸,你的回忆爆炸白发,结束的时间。我爱你,是的,我爱你参考译文2:总有一些人,清楚地刻在你的生活,沉浸在血液、 骨髓深、 生活和死亡不能被遗忘。他跟随你的呼吸,与你的记忆与您一起帮白头发,到时间的尽头的生活。我爱你,是的我爱你参考译文3:总有一些人,清楚地刻在你的生活,沉浸在血液、 骨髓深、 生活和死亡不能被遗忘。他跟随你的呼吸,与你的记忆与您一起帮白头发,到时间的尽头的生活。我爱你,是的我爱你参考译文4:总有一些人,如此明确铭刻在你的生活,沉浸在捐血,捐髓深、生命和死亡可以不应忘记。 他的生命,请按照您的呼吸,你与你回忆,方成润白毛,直到末时。 我爱你,是的,我爱你语义参照:Orders vs. Available Inventory & 命令vs.清单你经常感冒身体虚弱的话 & You always cold too weak现在空闲 & Now free每个人都到了 除了Tom & In addition to the everyone TomFor me, at night, is equal to & 对我来说,在夜间,等于键位设置 & Key configuration月老 &
Joking我不是一个学生 & I'm not a studentThere were 603 people & 有603人你太诚实。没关系。我知道它是属于我的 & You're too honest. Never mind. I know that it belongs to meNo one as yourself ° &
没有人为自己 °很想见你,但我不太懂 &
Want to see you, but I don't quite understand服装陈列师 & Clothing display divisionthe mathematicians and astronomers &
的数学家和天文学家only asingle instanceofthisapplicationcanrun & 只有asingle instanceofthisapplicationcanrun你也梦想 &
You dreamthen how did most children spend their childhood & 然后大多数孩子怎么度过他们的童年minimum of six times throughout you day &
整个你每天至少6次你对此怎么看? & What do you think?还让你亲自下厨, & ?? ??, ??请输入您需要翻译的文本!Neverfrown,evenwhenyouaresad,becauseyouneverknowwhoisfallinginlovewithyoursmile.!...... & Neverfrown,evenwhenyouaresad,becauseyouneverknowwhoisfallinginlovewithyoursmile.! ......眼镜制造 &
optical manufacturing这是尼克和蕾拉的教室 & 你是指什么? &
What do you mean?那个乐于助人的学生从不介意做额外的工作 & Helpful for students that do extra work never mindrussian lesbian domination & 俄罗斯女同性恋统治I go to school on foot every & 我去,每天步行到学校。因此她。from the first to the last one eye & 在第一到最后一眼弧形旋转 &
Curved RotaryChat now! Enter your message here and then click Send & 洽谈!在这里输入您的消息,然后单击“发送”How could she hurt me so. & 她怎么可能伤害我。when I wake up everymorning the greatest joy is gazing upon you and sunshine that is the future I desire & 当我醒来everymorning最大的快乐是心不在焉和阳光,你是我希望的未来军事卫勤 & Military Defense LogisticsBBS Michael & 论坛迈克尔质量衡量标准 & Quality metricswhom i"ll call rhys,answered it. & 其中我",我就叫里斯,回答了。我一收到你发过来的正式提单,我们将马上制作信用证 &
I received your tape sent a formal bill of lading, we will immediately credit producedFrom now on, all the shiping doc. Under Nictron, because of GHK revised their company name to Nictron China &
从现在起,所有的石屏县DOC。根据Nictron,修订,因为GHK公司名称Nictron中国圆明园四十景之一 & 40 views of yuanmingyuanI'm a little confused, I sent you one email for each order with the specific style number and color of the bow, clip, or headband. You have received all of them, correct. I am looking at two more auctions and then I will send in a request for another invoice if I win an auction. Thank you & 我是一只小小混乱,我给你一个电子邮件为每个命令式的具体数目和颜色的弓、剪辑、或头巾。 您已经收到所有的人,正确。 我在看两更拍卖,然后我将派在一个要求另一发票如果我赢一场拍卖。 感谢您Brighten the day and tough my heart. & 亮的一天,和坚韧我的心脏。Post code: & 邮编:血融于水 &
Blood melting in waterTrelleg·Subla & Trelleg· SublaThis is Mr Green & 这是格林先生speedstep support & Enhanced SpeedStep支助want to buy without pressure . & 想要购买无压力。嗯好的!你上次不说是要找一个300左右自用的写字楼嘛!现在有一个很好的一层在放卖!才3万6元!楼下是珠宝行! & Ah good! You do not say the last 300 or so is looking for a personal use of the office it! There is a good place to sell in a layer! Only 30,006 yuan! Downstairs is a jewelry line!1. 图片a是可视区还是LCD外观尺寸? & 1. the picture a is visible or LCD dimensions?Put the following phrases into the right places to match the pacture & 放入正确的地方,下面的短语来匹配pactureCommercial pure titanium powders obtained by hydrogen embrittlement &
纯钛粉末取得的氢脆I can finish the worx by & 我可以完成由 worxTo reading lots of books & 读很多书进行测试 & TestII- Attestation of productive capacity declared fit or its suppliers & She's really together & 她是真的在一起which of the following best states the them of the passage? & 以下最佳状态通过他们?as if you never wake up- & 如果你从来没有唤醒we consider methods for the analyisis of data when the response of interest is the time until some event occurs & 直到某一事件发生的时间响应的利益时,我们考虑数据的分析方法沃施集成园艺 & Wo Shi Jicheng gardening最近查询: &
No matter when, no matter where, we are all one & It was a bit tired of it & Your previous examinations should be more carefully next time too careless has some & 尝试修复它 & The refueling in September & 在天空歌唱中 cliouds 以上的方法 & 肚子大 & A case of 17KG &
no matter what language & 正在翻译,请等待... & 正在翻译,请等待... & Better achievement}

我要回帖

更多关于 cp是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信