其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁IloveyoufromAtoZ.翻译成中文是什么意思?
IloveyoufromAtoZ.翻译成中文是什么意思?
A到Z代表不同的句子意思。Atleastweloved.至少,我们曾经爱过。Becauseofyou.因为有你。Closertoyou.靠近你,贴近你。Don'tcry,youhaveme.不要哭,你有我呢。EverybodyknowsIloveyou.每个人都知道--我爱你!Fallforyou.为伊沉迷。Givemeyourlove.给我,你的爱。Honey,Holdmeon.宝贝,抱紧我。Iloveyou.我爱你。Justcan'tstoplovingyou.只是无法停止,爱你。KnowhowdeepIloveyou.你要知道,我爱你多深呢。Lostinyou.沉溺于伊。Makeyoufeelmylove.让你感受,我的爱。Makeloveoutofnothing.让我们的爱,凭空而生!Nothing‘sgonnachangemyloveforyou.一切改变不了不对你的爱恋。Once,Weweresoinlove.曾经,我们是如此的相爱Perfectkiss,youandme.那年夏天,完美的吻。Questionisthat,WhyIsoloveyou?问题是,为什么会如此爱你呢。Remindme,whenyouscared.当你孤单害怕时,想起我。Staywithme.陪我。Tyingtogivemyanythinytoyou.我要把一切都给你!Unintended,Ifellinlovewithyouatthefirstsight.你是我不曾预料的一见钟情。Veryverymissyou,canyougobacktome?真的,真的很想你,你能回到我身边吗?Wecanbetogether.我们可以在一起。XLLove!特大号的爱!You‘rebeautiful.你是,最美的呢。Zeroisthestartbetweenofus.一切都只不过是开始。Iamsurelovealwaystrue,希望对你有帮助~~~
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号I love you not for who you are,but for who I am before you.请问翻译成汉语是什么意思?_百度知道
I love you not for who you are,but for who I am before you.请问翻译成汉语是什么意思?
提问者采纳
But for what I amWhen I am with you我爱你. 这是Roy Croft 的一首诗,And for drawing outInto the lightAll the beautiful belongingsThat no one else had lookedQuite far enough to find.I love youFor the part of meThat you bring out,Without a sign,而是因为我喜欢和你在一起的感觉,不是因为你是一个什么样的人;I love youFor putting your handInto my heaped-up heartAnd passing overAll the foolish。“I love you.You have done itWithout a touch。I Love youOut of the worksOf my every dayNot a reproachBut a song.I love you because youAre helping me to makeOf the lumber of my lifeNot a tavernBut a temple.I love youBecause you have doneMore than any creedCould have doneTo make me goodAnd more than any fateCould have doneTo make me happy.Perhaps that is whatBeing a friend means,but for Who I am before you.You have done itBy being yourself,Without a word,Not only for whatYou have made of yourself, weak thingsThat you can’t helpDimly seeing there,But for whatYou are making of me,After all,Not only for what you are.I love you
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
汉语的相关知识
其他1条回答
我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是因为在你面前我可以是谁。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I will love you more.宝贝 把这句话翻译成汉语是什么意思?_百度知道
I will love you more.宝贝 把这句话翻译成汉语是什么意思?
提问者采纳
宝贝,我将会更爱你!
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他17条回答
你会终生幸福,如果碰到这种说到做到了的人,我永远都会爱你多一点,你就是我的心肝宝贝。是个表达爱意的词我会更爱你。大概的意思是我很爱你,我会爱你多一点
我将会更爱你,爱的更多
你去这句英语说得对,没有语法错误
我会爱你多一点。
我会更爱你一些。
我会更爱你一些。
所有表白已截图!我会找到你们的
我会更爱你的
你将是我的最爱。
楼下一群表白的已经截图
我将会更爱你
我会更爱你
我会更爱你
我会更爱你
我会更爱你王若琳的iloveyou歌词翻译中文
王若琳的iloveyou歌词翻译中文 5
i love yousay we're together babyyou and mei can only give my lifeand show you all i amin the breath i breathei will promise you my heartand give you all you needif it takes some timeif you tell me you don't need me anymorethat our love won't last foreveri will ask you for a chance to try againto make our love a little betteri love yousay we're together, babysay we're together, wohi need youi need you forever babyyou and mesay you hardly knowexactly who i amso hard to understandi knew right from the startthe way i felt insideif you read my mindif you tell you don't need me anymorethat our love won't last foreveri will ask you for a chance to try againto make our love a little betteri love yousay we're together, babysay we're together, wohi need youi need you forever babyyou and meremember when you used to hold meremember when you made me cryyou said you loved meoh you didyes you do ▓王若琳- i love youi love yousay we're together, babysay we're together, wohi need youi need you forever babyyou and me
不区分大小写匿名
I love you,我爱你say we together baby, you and me.你和我,说我们在一起,宝贝I can only give my love,我只能给你我的爱and show you what I am,并且向你展示真正的我in the blast I breathe.在爆炸中我急促地呼吸I will promise you my heart,我会向你许诺我的心and give you what you need,并且给你你想要的if you take some times.如果你花一些时间And if you tell me you don’t leave me any more,或者你告诉我你不会再离开我but I love want blast forever, woo ~但是我的爱将会永远地爆炸 喔~I will ask you for your chance to try again我会再次问你要一次机会to make a love or leave to better, woo ~ oh.来爱你或更好地离开I love you,我爱你say we together baby, say we together.说我们在一起,宝贝,说我们在一起I need you,我需要你I need you forever baby, you and me.我永远地需要你,宝贝,你和我You say you how we know你说你怎么知道exactly who I am to how to understand. woo ~我该如何理解,到底是谁 喔~I do right from the sideling,我只能从我身边做起no way after said, if you read my mind.如果你看了我的心,在说之后就没有办法了If you tell me you don’t leave me any more,如果你告诉我你不会在离开我了but I love want blast forever但是我的爱将会永远地爆炸I will ask you for your chance to try again我会再次试着问你要一次机会to make a love or leave to better. woo ~ oh.来爱你或更好地离开 喔~I love you,我爱你say we together baby, say we together.说我们在一起,宝贝,说我们在一起I need you,我需要你I need you forever baby, need you forever.我永远地需要你,宝贝,永远地需要你Remember when I news to while clear,当我的消息明确的时候请记住remember when I make you to cry.当我把你弄哭的时候请记住Yes, you still love me.是的,你仍然爱着我Oh, dear.哦,亲爱的If you tell me you don’t leave me any more,如果你能告诉我你不会在离开我了I love you,我爱你say we together baby, say we together.说我们在一起,宝贝,说我们在一起I need you,我需要你I need you forever baby, you and me.我永远地需要你 宝贝,你和我
这是我百度到的……
懒得自己翻译,嘿嘿
i love you我爱你say we're together baby宝贝,说我们在一起you and me你和我
i can only give my life我可以做的就是在我的生命里and show you all i am对你展现in the breath i breathe为你而活
i will promise you my heart我承诺你我的心and give you all you need给你你想要的if it takes some time如果那要花一点时间的话
if you tell me you don't need me anymore如果你告诉我你不再需要我that our love won't last forever我们的爱没有永远i will ask you for a chance to try again我会要求你再给我一次机会to make our love a little better来让我们的爱可以美好一点
i love you我爱你say we're together, baby宝贝说我们在一起say we're together, woh说我们在一起i need you我需要你i need you forever baby我永远的需要你&&you and me你和我
say you hardly know说你很难了解exactly who i am真正的我so hard to understand是那么难的让人明白
i knew right from the start开始的时候我就知道the way i felt inside我心里的感觉if you read my mind如果你知道我在想什么
if you tell me you don't need me anymore如果你告诉我你不再需要我that our love won't last forever我们的爱没有永远i will ask you for a chance to try again我会要求你再给我一次机会to make our love a little better来让我们的爱可以美好一点
i love you我爱你say we're together, baby宝贝说我们在一起say we're together, woh说我们在一起i need you我需要你i need you forever baby我永远的需要你&&you and me你和我
remember when you used to hold me记得你曾握着我的手吗remember when you made me cry记得你让我哭泣过吗you said you loved me你说过你爱我oh you dido噢,你有yes you do你有
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号}

我要回帖

更多关于 cp是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信