结构力学求解器,,,求,,英语,,,急!!!

求解,,,求,,英语,,,急!!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
pieces 2.salt 3.to be 4.health 5.maels6.planning 7.Doing& 8.have& 9.bottles 10.teeth getting11-15& C CCBD
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
1.pieces.2.salt.3.to be.4.health.5.rice.6.planning.7.Doing.8.Having.9.boxes.10.teeth.getting.11.C.12.C.13.C.14.B.15.D.
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求帮忙!!!急!!一篇英语文章!_百度知道
求帮忙!!!急!!一篇英语文章!
开头是an old woman had been blind for years!!要全文!求助!!谢谢!!!
是完型填空!求答案
提问者采纳
An old woman had been blind for years. One day she called in a doctor to try to cure her eyes, and made an agreement with him. If he could cure her blindness, he would receive a large quantity of money from her, but if her eyes were still blind, she would give him nothing. After this agreement was made, the doctor went to treat her eyes , time after time. But on every visit he took something away from her house, stealing all her things, little by little. And when he had got everything she had, he cured her and asked her to give him the money she had promised . When the old woman could see again, she found that none of her things were left in her house , so she decided to give him nothing. As she refused to give him any money, the doctor took her to a judge. The old woman, lying before the judge, said, &This man here speaks the truth . I did promise to give him money if I could see again. but if I continued to be blind, I would give him nothing . Now he thinks that I am cured. But I have to say that I am still blind , because before I was blind, I saw many things in my house, but now, I am not able to see a single thing in it.& At last, the doctor got nothing.一个老妇已失明多年。一天她去看医生,想要治好她的眼睛。她和医生达成协议。如果医生治好了她的眼睛,他要从她那收一大笔钱,但是如果她的眼睛没有康复,她什么也不给他。 在协议达成之后,这位医生开始反复治疗她的眼睛。但是每次医生到她家都从房子里带走一些东西,一点一点的偷走了她的一切。当他已经得到了她的一切东西之后,他医好了她的眼睛并且他要求她按照承诺把钱给他。当这个老妇复明之后,她发现她的房子里什么都没剩下,所以她决定什么都不给医生。由于她拒绝给医生钱,这名医生把她告上法庭。这位老妇,在法官面前说谎,她说:“这个人说的是实话,我承诺如果我能复明的话就把钱给他,但是如果我还是瞎子,我就什么都不用给。现在他以为我已经康复了,但是我得说我仍然看不见,因为在我失明之前,我的房子里有很多物品,但现在,我不能够看见屋里有任何东西。最后,这个医生什么也没得到。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语文章的相关知识
其他1条回答
写作文吗?主题是什么?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【英语作文】求写一篇【高二】英语作文!!急!!!!假如你是李华,你的美国朋友Tom打算来中国云南旅游。请你根据以下信息提示,给他写一封信,并给出一些旅游建议。1、云南四季如_百度作业帮
【英语作文】求写一篇【高二】英语作文!!急!!!!假如你是李华,你的美国朋友Tom打算来中国云南旅游。请你根据以下信息提示,给他写一封信,并给出一些旅游建议。1、云南四季如
【英语作文】求写一篇【高二】英语作文!!急!!!!假如你是李华,你的美国朋友Tom打算来中国云南旅游。请你根据以下信息提示,给他写一封信,并给出一些旅游建议。1、云南四季如春,夏季多雨,注意带伞。2、大理和丽江以保存完整的古城而闻名,游客可以体验民族和现代文化。3、云南表演精彩,小吃众多。4、建议:(1)纪念品昂贵,需讲价;(2)委托服务好的旅行社。注意:1、过渡自然,行文流畅2、词数:100~1203、开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。参考词汇:纪念品:souvenirs 旅行社:travel agencyDear Tom,——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
I've heard that you'll come to Yunnan for travelling.That's really a great idea.And i'm sure you'll enjoy yourself.
Yunnan is a beautiful district,and It's like spring all the year round,but often rains in summer.So don't forget to bring your unbrella.Moreover,Dali and Lijiang are the most two famous cities which are famous for its integrity preserve of the ancient city.And the tourists can practise the national and mornden cutures as well.Besides this, the performs there are brilliant.You can have some snacks while enjoying the shows.All kinds of delicious food can make you really satisfy.
You shoud also pay some attentions.For example,you 'd better bargain if you buy some souvenirs,they're really expensive.And to entrust a good travel agency is also important,or your travel maybe less than your satisfactory.
All in all,have a good time~ 纯手打啊!!!给个好评吧。。比较急!求英语作文,最好是英文,人为什么寿命更长了?实在不行中文也成_百度知道
比较急!求英语作文,最好是英文,人为什么寿命更长了?实在不行中文也成
最好是一个原因一小段那种,不要求很多,一百多词就成~
提问者采纳
Why People Can Live Longer? First of all, in my opinions it is as a result of medical science development. Today we can take different medicines for different illnesses, and the medicines can be swiftly and correctly aimming at the cause and tackle the sickness. That's whysecondly I think the modern food is coming more and more reasonable.
We concern very much of our health and we choose the food good at our body. For example we drink milk in the morning and know not we know to match different dishes and courses not only in good look but in go thirdly we popularize the sporting. As what you can see as everyday people in the stadium, playground, swimming pool, they're of running, doing excerises and stengthen their health. These practice of sports bring them strong build and healthy phychology. That prolong the lifetime.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Why People Can Live Longer?With the development of the economy,people today can live a longer life than before.Some can even live to be over 100 years,and some families can have four generations.But why people can live so long?Well,people today are rich,they eat better,they can enjoy good meals everyday.People are more and more aware of their health.When eating something,the first thing they consider is whether the food is good for their health.They won't eat something that does harm to their health.People like taking sports nowaday.They go swimming,playing football,which can build up their bodies.
为什么聪明人寿命更长?
童年和成年初期在智力测试中取得较高成绩的人倾向于活得更久。在来自澳洲、丹麦、英格兰和威尔士、苏格兰、瑞典以及美国人群中都得出了这一结论。
人类智力差异的形成有环境和遗传两方面的原因。早年的智力测试成绩一定程度上记录了截至测试时环境对大脑和身体的其他器官施加的影响。例如,出生时体重较轻的孩子更倾向于晚年患上慢性疾病。平均起来,他们的智力也稍稍较低。但针对是否出生体重能够解释智力和死亡率之间的一些关联的众多测试没有发现任何联系。
调查显示,父母的职业也与他们孩子的智力和以后患病的风险有关——出身自有权势背景的孩子倾向于有较高的智商和更健康的身体,并且寿命更长。尽管,没有令人信服的证据证明父母的背景能解释高智商和长寿命之间的关系。
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇关于大学生活的英语对话,急!大概3-5分钟,内容包括必修课,选修课,为什么选选修课,图书馆等,2人对话,内容相当,不能一人内容很多.谢谢!能不能附上中文.谢谢_百度作业帮
求一篇关于大学生活的英语对话,急!大概3-5分钟,内容包括必修课,选修课,为什么选选修课,图书馆等,2人对话,内容相当,不能一人内容很多.谢谢!能不能附上中文.谢谢
求一篇关于大学生活的英语对话,急!大概3-5分钟,内容包括必修课,选修课,为什么选选修课,图书馆等,2人对话,内容相当,不能一人内容很多.谢谢!能不能附上中文.谢谢
A; Are you enjoying your time at university?B: It's okay, but not as much as I expected.A: Really?
Why not?B: I thought that the subjects would be easy, and I would have lots of time to play, but actually I have many assignments.A: What type of assignments are you having problems with?B: I find my accounting assignments very difficult.A: Have you considered asking a tutor to help?B:
Hmm, I guess I could.
Where would I find one?A: You can often find them advertising on the notice board in the library.B:
Thanks, I'll go and check that out.
Provided I don't get distracted on the way and end up in the gym instead!A: Ha!
Have you joined a sports team?B: Yes, I'm playing for the university volleyball team.A: Hey, so am I!
Which team are you on?B: I've joined the university volleyball society, they've put me in the men's league.A. Ah, I guess that's why I haven't seen you.
I'm playing in a mixed league.B: Cool!
That sounds like a nice way to meet some new friends ... maybe even make a new girlfriend ..A. Actually, now that you mention it, our captian is very pretty!B: What else are you doing at university apart from studying and playing volleyball?A. I've also joined the university debating team, we have a competition every month.B. That sounds like fun.
Are there still places open for other people to join?A. Yes, they're always looking for new people to join.B. Thanks, that's good to know, I think I'll go and sign up next week.A. Hey, what time is your next class?
I think I have to go now.B. I'm in no hurry, my next class doesn't start for a couple of hours.A.
Lucky you, enjoying the university life!
I'm off now, see you later.B. Enjoy!
So, do you want me to go with you the library, we can check out the notices for tutors?
Okay, let's go.望采纳^_^!}

我要回帖

更多关于 微分方程求解 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信