英语作文网呼吁大家积极加入该俱乐部

↓四级英语作文相关文章↓
网站声明:本作文范文来源于网络,只在为网友提供资料参考之用,本站无意侵犯其它网站或公司版权,同时本站不对本作文范文的准确性、时效性或完整性作任何保证,对于因使用或无法使用而导致的任何损害,教客网无须承担法律责任。同时对于使用本网站链接的其他网站或网页而引起的任何损害,教客网不承担任何法律责任。 
我们一致在努力为您免费提供,,,,,,,,,,,,等,本站无需注册,直接下载!欢迎您再次光临
,如果您觉得好,请分享给您的朋友,谢谢!
作者:佚名&&&&文章来源:不详&&&&点击数:&&&&更新时间:
联系本站QQ:
文章录入:听风客&&&&责任编辑:听风客&
上一篇文章:
下一篇文章:
【】【】【】【】【】
&&作文频道推荐:
&&&&&&&&&&
&&您可能还需要以下资源:
&&热门作文:
&&栏目导航:
&&栏目导航:
信产部湘ICP备号-4 站长:天道酬勤
本站所有资源来源网络及网友上传,仅供交流研究之用,如侵犯您的权益,请联系本站。评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐成立英语俱乐部,为了号召同学们积极报名参加,给同学们的信 英语作文_百度知道
成立英语俱乐部,为了号召同学们积极报名参加,给同学们的信 英语作文
   &#160, thank you for giving me &#160.        &#160. I would like to be the chairperson of the English Club in order to improve my abilities and help my classmates. If I am chosen t             &#160. Now please allow me  &#160! &#160. And more students can take part in it and practice their E        &#160. My name is Li H  &#160. I took part in the English writing competition when I was in Grade 7 and IThat’s all. T &#160H      &#160, I will hold an E  &#160,  &#160. I  &#160. I am good at English and I can speak English fluently,F &#160
举办英语俱乐部的目的
就是为了提高同学对英语的兴趣
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙一篇英语作文!急、假如你是张亚,参加了学校上周六由志愿者组织的活动“环保俱乐部”, …续
帮忙一篇英语作文!急、假如你是张亚,参加了学校上周六由志愿者组织的活动“环保俱乐部”, …续 10
…续。 请给你的笔友Bruce写一封电子邮件,向他介绍这次活动的情况,并谈谈你对志愿者工作看法,80词左右,内容包括张贴海报、分发广告、打扫街道,打扫公园。注意书信格式。
不区分大小写匿名
&Dear Bruce,我参加了我们学校上周六的“环保俱乐部”组织的志愿者活动。我做了很多有意义的事。首先,我要张贴海报这在很多地方。接着,我要分发广告给大部分人。还要帮忙打扫街道和打扫公园。虽然很累,但我觉得很快乐。从中我感受到了作为一个志愿者的责任的重大。
Dear Bruce,
I joined our school last Saturday "Environmental Protection Club" organization of volunteer activities. I have done many meaningful things. First of all, I want to put up a poster that in many places. Then, I will hand out advertisements for most people. But to help with the cleaning the streets and clean up the park. Although very tired, but I feel very happy. I feel as a volunteer of responsibility
Dear Bruce,I am a volunteer in Saving the Environment Club of my school. Last Saturday, I did some volunteer work with other volunteers.Some of us put up posters. Some handed out advertisements. Others swept the streets. We also helped clean up the city parks. When we finished all the work, we were very tired but felt very happy at the same time.I think it’s fantastic to be a volunteer.What do you think of volunteering? Please write back soon!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Zhang Ya&
In modern societies, it is increasingly popular that young people volunteer on weekends in the local community service center to help the people in need. If all the youngsters do it in a regular way, the benefits are obvious to both the community and these young adults.It can be argued that the advantages of doing unpaid community service are enormous. Indeed, when an old person feels sick, the volunteers could offer first aid before the doctor or the ambulance arrives. Moreover, as far as the young people are concerned, they could develop the sense of responsibility, independence as well as interpersonal skills in the process of helping others in the neighborhood. In this way, people may live in harmony in the community.College students’ participating in teaching children in rural areas, in helping the old in geracomium and in other activities will not only take care of those people in need of help, but also bring hope and warmth to them. Besides, large-scale volunteer activities, such as the Olympic Games, can exercise the volunteers themselves, and what’s more, can show present university student's elegant demeanor.Be a university student, I will keep it in my heart that I'm a volunteer and fill myself with a strong will of devotion.
/html/qDetail/03/c3/201209/cv6ic.html答案
Dear BruceI can on Saturday to attend volunteer activities organized by the school, I help them posters, distribute advertising, clean streets, parks...I think this activity is very good, the volunteers also very hard, but won't give up, hope this can be normally open public welfare activitiesZhang Ya亲爱的Bruce我上周六参加了了学校组织的志愿者活动,我帮助他们张贴海报,分发广告,打扫街道,打扫公园....我认为这次活动非常好,志愿者们也很辛苦,但却不会放弃,希望这种公益活动可以常开&张亚
我记得我写过
我们今天写
DearBruce,IjoinedourschoollastSaturday"EnvironmentalProtectionClub"organizationofvolunteeractivities.Ihavedonemanymeaningfulthings.Firstofall,Iwanttoputupaposterthatinmanyplaces.Then,Iwillhandoutadvertisementsformostpeople.Buttohelpwiththecleaningthestreetsandcleanupthepark.Althoughverytired,butIfeelveryhappy.Ifeelasavolunteerofresponsibility
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号编辑点评:足球这种运动最讲究规则公平,不过从普通俱乐部的财务状况来看,情况并不乐观。"财政公平法案"将限制俱乐部的财政赤字。详情请大家听BBC新闻报道~!~
Of course in recent years, debate has been dominated by the arrival of super-rich club owners from the United States, Russia, the Far East, and the Gulf States. Shaikh Mansour of the UAE is a controlling interest in Manchester City, for example, as the Qatar Investment
at Paris St Germain, Roman Abramovich at Chelsea. In many cases, these have looked like billionaires for whom a balance sheet has seemed a little bit of an
at times. Anna Semens, are these big owners really a threat to general football finance? How's that?
&I think the threat mainly is that the growth in wages and salaries is far outstepping the growth in revenues. So there is a concern that only
clubs, are those can, are gonna be able to compete. And obviously the clubs that compete in European competitions are those that will grow stronger, have more television
and more revenue from sponsors' merchandising as well. So I think there's a going uncertainty around what competitive balance will look like, whether or not that's . So without the model like 'financial fair play', then we'll not only have the problem of clubs going out of business, but we'll also look at, whether or not, clubs can actually compete against each other. And I think that's the concern for most football fans.&
声明:音视频均来自互联网链接,仅供学习使用。本网站自身不存储、控制、修改被链接的内容。&沪江&高度重视知识产权保护。当如发现本网站发布的信息包含有侵犯其著作权的链接内容时,请联系我们,我们将依法采取措施移除相关内容或屏蔽相关链接。}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信