续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语作文万能模板
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩14页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语作文大全:英语口语测试是否必要? Is the Test of Spoken English Necessary?
来源:  【】 
Since we go to school, we have to learn English, English has been one of the main subjects. Most students learn English for the purpose of getting high scores in the paper test, so they don’t pay attention to the spoken English. It is not good for students to master the language, the test of spoken English is very necessary.  自从我们上学起,就要学习英语,英语已经成为了一门主要的科目。大部分学生学习英语是为了在考试中得到高分数,因此他们不注重英语口语。这样是不利于学生掌握一门语言,英语口语的测试是很重要的。The language we learn is for the purpose of using it. At school, most students only treat this subject as the gate of getting into university. We can always find that the student who is good at getting the high score of English test is bad at spoken English. The student even can’t have the normal conversation. How bad it is, this situation must need to be changed.  我们学习语言是为了使用它。在学校,大部分学生仅仅把英语当做进入大学的门槛。我们总能发现擅长在英语考试中拿高分的学生,他并不擅长口语。甚至无法用英语进行正常的交流。这多么糟糕啊,这个情况必须得改变。If the test of spoken English becomes necessary, the students will make their efforts to improve their ability of speaking English. They will have the motivation to do it, though it is compulsory, it is indeed good to student.  如果英语口语测试是必须的,学生们就会努力去提高讲英语的能力。他们会有动力去学习口语,虽然是强制性的,但是确实对学生来说是有好处的。The English test should be combined the paper with speaking. So the students can better master the language and make it practical.  英语测试应该是笔试和口语结合在一起。这样学生才能更好地掌握一门语言,并且将其实践。  1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-这就是我英语作文
【-英语作文】这就是我英语作文
作文网小编为你精选的作文:
|   我是一个活泼的小男孩,长着大大的眼睛,黑黑的头发,还有一对浅浅的酒窝。在平时我喜欢看书和写毛笔字,这两个兴趣可以帮助我修身养性,很好的培养我的耐心。这就是我,你们愿意和我做吗?今天,栏目小编整理了三篇《这就是我》供大家交流。想浏览更多相关,请点击作文网这就是我作文栏目。
  篇一:
  I'm a boy from Taishan.My name is Ken wu.And I like reading books,playing volleyball ,swimming and wacthing TV.I'm good at English writing and swiming.I'm so happy that I can study here with all my new friends.Our school is very beautiful and our teachers are very friendly.I will enjoy my life here.This is me, an easy-going and friendly boy.Thank you.
  篇二:这就是我英语作文200字
  Hello,everyone! Let me introduce myself to you. My name is Jane. I am a 12-year-old sunny girl. I study in Class 3, Grade 7, in Qian Men Foreign Language School. I am Chinese . I have many hobbies, such as playing basketball, reading, going shopping and so on. My favourite colour is blue. I think chicken is the most delicious food. I like doing sports. That is why I am very thin and healthy. My favourite subject is English. Because it is very easy and my English teacher is very funny. I want to make some friends. If you want to make friends with me, please send an email to me. This is me. Come and meet me !
  篇三: This is me
  Hello, everybody! My name is Michael. I'm a happy boy. Because I laugh every day. I have a big family. There are three people in my family, my mother, my father and I.
  My parents are managers and I'm a student. I study in Grade Seven, Class Eleven, Dongzhou Middle School. It's a nice place. There are many students in my class. I have a good teacher, Miss Jiang.
  My favorite lessons are English and Maths. I like dogs very much. I have only one dog. Its name is Doudou. It's a pretty dog.
  Oh, I forget to tell you something about my old friend. His name is Tad. His hobby is playing basketball. So he is taller and stronger than me. He has two big eyes and long legs. He is my best friend.
  This is me, a happy boy!
  想了解更多英语作文网的资讯,请访问:
来源:/z/2765296.html
下页更精彩:1
英语作文频道点击量排行1
英语作文频道最新更新1
这就是我英语作文1
自我介绍英语作文1
英语作文频道编辑推荐1民俗专家表示,将&七夕&称为&情人节&是对这个节日的误读,远不如叫&中国爱情节&来得更贴切些
七夕在中国已有...
商务信函范本;介绍自己公司产品给客户;希望客户能够购买自己的产品。
2016考研英语作文万能模板:情感专题 Just as is depicted in the picture
It is not difficult to ...
英语六级作文范文预测:大学生社会实践
作文题目:
  Social Practice for College Students
作文地带,完全免费的英语作文网,竭尽全力为大家提供优质英语作文范文,投稿:.
这年的六一儿童节是我最难忘的,因为我快要毕业了,虽然它还没来,但我知道这年的六一儿童节是最难忘的...
Should Men and Women Be Equal? 男女是否应该平等对待;关于男女平等问题不同的人有不同的看法,...
The Bicycle in China
如今,越来越多的父母送他们的孩子出国留学。人们相信公司倾向于雇佣有外国教育背景的员工。看来,在国外...
英语六级作文范文预测:大学生社会实践
作文题目:
  Social Practice for College Students
看图作文在英语作文中是大家普遍缺乏练习的一种类型,一个提高的方式就是看范例和点评,针对其中的错误...
电子邮件不只是填写邮箱地址、主题和草草写几句那么简单。与其它书面沟通相似,发送一封电子邮件也需谨...
HOW TO GET HAPPINESS
如何获得快乐
快乐在于知足。一个不满于现状的人终是处在痛苦之中。
热点 | 评论 | 关注排行
权重过低网站已转至内页 |}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信