双语英语列表摘要努力翻译中...热点作文:
高中英语作文排行榜
高中英语作文大全
高一年级英语作文
高二年级英语作文
高三年级英语作文
高考英语作文
热门高一年级英语作文
I have a happy family. My family have five poeple:grandpa, grandma, father, mother, and me. My pare……
The Olympic Games, first held in 776BC, has a history of more than one thousand years. The modern G……
最新高一年级英语作文
热门高二年级英语作文
Winter has gone , and spring is coming on . Watching the ice melting ,I know the whole earth is bei……
As it is known to us all, there are 55 minority groups in China, each with its traditional customs,……
最新高二年级英语作文
热门高三年级英语作文
The first fall of snow is not only an event but it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of……
Today is the first day of te new term. I got up early and checked my wintcr vacation homework befor……
最新高三年级英语作文
热门高考英语作文
5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Ignite! Go!
On October 15, 2003, China launched its first manned spacecraft into……
It was my birthday yesterday. I got a lot of gifts. All of them were covered with coloured paper. A……
最新高考英语作文> 文章列表
我的假期英语作文50字 一:My holiday Here comes my holiday! I have lots of plans for this winter holiday. I need to finish my homework first! And I will also preview some of my cour...
过去进行时英语作文 一:过去进行时英语作文 Last Sunday, all my family were at home. My father was washing his car outside our house. My mother was doing the housework. She was tryin...
最好的朋友英文作文 一:My Good Friend Zhang Ying is my good friend. Shes in Class1, Grade4 of Tianjiao Primary School. Shes a model student. Shes clever and shes helpful, too. She ...
毕业留言英语作文 一:Graduation message I ll never forget you and our co-experience in the classroom or in our shool playground. Although we may go to a diffferent school and will ...
我未来的梦想英语作文 一:My future Everyone dreams about the future. I also have a dream about my life in 20 years. I will live inShanghaiwith my families because we like it very m...
我的家人英语作文50词 一:my family This is my family . there are 3people in my family .they are my mother ,fatner and me .l often go shopping with my mother . she sometimes buy a c...
暑假的事英语作文60词 一:An unforgettable thing during Summer vacation It was a sunny day today,when i got up in the morning,i decided to see my grandparents.so i took the bus and ...
大学生坏习惯英语作文 一:Rid of Bad habits Bad habits start growing on almost every one of us without being noticed. Once we realize the bad habits or once they are pointed out to ...
初中暑假英语作文 一:Happy Summertime This summer, I move to a new city with my parents, and I transfer to a new school. I used to live in the countryside, so my new life is so dif...
我的初中生活英语作文 一:My school life Leaving school How times flies!We have spent three years in the school I am very sad that I have to say goodbye to you.Ive learned much in t...     
自主命题:
统一命题:
单独报考:
您的位置:&&&&&&&&&
华杯赛:|||
高中: | |
高考精品课程: |}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信