my winter holiday作文英语作文

My winter holiday 英语作文3_新东方网 您好,欢迎来到新东方 & 文章正文 18:39&&作者:&&来源:网络资源&&字号:|   my winter holiday was very interesting.As that day i got back to my native hometown,cousins and cousines took me to ski.My skiing skill isn&t well,got down for 15 times,they laughed at me behind,i can&t help smiling too.The day of Spring Festival was the most happiness day,we had meal for the first,a table of delicious food,that made me so glad.Then we played the fireworks.The childrens waving the lightening ticket while watching the adults playing the fireworks.That was so beautiful!Like the stars rainning down the world.At the end,it was time to get the red bag.we were very exciting,and satisfied.Sometimes,we also go shopping and buying something we like. Winter holiday life was really abundant!我的寒假生活非常有趣.刚回老家那天,哥哥姐姐弟弟妹妹就拉着我去溜冰场溜冰.我技术不好,摔了15个跟头,他们都在那边笑我,我也情不自禁的笑了.大年三十那天最开心.先是吃团圆饭,一桌子的美食,让我大饱口服.然后就是放烟花.我们几个小孩一边拿着荧光棒甩,一边看大人们放烟花.好美啊!像降落在人间的星星.最后就是拿红包拉,我们都很兴奋,也很满足.有时,我们还会去逛街,买一些自己喜欢的东西. 寒假生活真美好! 更多&&文章推荐 相关文章导读 精彩是人生持续一辈子的过程,绝对不是高考和中考一锤子就可以定下来的,这一锤子只是你的精彩之一! 无敌豆豆001 崛起的兔巴哥 明教小魔女 教育万花筒六年级英语作文my winter holiday(50词左右)1.必须用将来时写 2.词数要够 3.不要有错 4._百度作业帮 六年级英语作文my winter holiday(50词左右)1.必须用将来时写 2.词数要够 3.不要有错 4. 六年级英语作文my winter holiday(50词左右)1.必须用将来时写 2.词数要够 3.不要有错 4. My winter holiday will be very colourful.I will fell very happy.During the holiday,I am going to visit my grandparents and I will get a lot of red packets.I am going to play games with my friends.I also will doing my homework and reading books.I like my winter holiday very much. I am so happy beacuse my winter holiday is coming.I am going to make a plan about how to spend my winter holiday. at frist, I will finish the homework every day in the morning .and then I will p... 可以的。我为即将到来的寒假感到高兴。我想制定一个关于如何度过寒假的计划。首先,我决定每天上午完成作业,下午和朋友一起玩,晚上看看电视或电影。这将是度过寒假的完美计划,你也这么认为吗?英语作文《My winter holiday》,80词左右.内容包括:1.有的同学打算外出旅游,2.有的同学计划在家中多读书,为将来的学习做准备.3.有的同学准备参加体育锻炼,保持身体健康.4.谈谈自己的寒假安排_百度作业帮 英语作文《My winter holiday》,80词左右.内容包括:1.有的同学打算外出旅游,2.有的同学计划在家中多读书,为将来的学习做准备.3.有的同学准备参加体育锻炼,保持身体健康.4.谈谈自己的寒假安排 英语作文《My winter holiday》,80词左右.内容包括:1.有的同学打算外出旅游,2.有的同学计划在家中多读书,为将来的学习做准备.3.有的同学准备参加体育锻炼,保持身体健康.4.谈谈自己的寒假安排及原因或目的. ①My winter vacatian I have got a happy winter holiday this year. In this year, I have a 7-day winter holiday. In the first day, I went back to my hometown with my parents. When I got there, I saw my grandparents. Then we had lunch together. At that time, we not only had dilicious food,we also talk about our wonderful life. We laughed and sang, it was so happy then. After lunch, I got out and found my old friends in the field. They were all taller and stronger than before. We sat down on the ground and talk about funny things. It was so interesting and fun. We also played some funny games. I have never play such a funny game since I leave my hometown for a big city. I was so happy that day.It was the happiest time in my holiday. And it was so funny. ②My winter vacatian I had a colourful winter holiday this year.The first few days I just stayed at home to have a good rest,for I was very tired from my final examination.I sometimes watched TV,sometimes played computer games,and sometimes did some reading.In the middle of the holiday,I went to see my grandparents living in the countryside.I stayed there for some time and then returned home.Then I went traveling.I toured to Zhangjiajie,the famous scenic spot in Hunan Province.It is really a good place to visit with beautiful scenery.I had a lot of fun there.At the end of the holiday I reviewed my lessons and prepared for the new term. I felt very happy that I had spent a meaningful holiday.希望能帮助到您!你现在的位置 : & 小升初英语作文:My winter holiday   My winter holiday  &&& Winter holiday is coming. I am so excited.  &&& In this winter holiday, I am going to take a trip with my parents by plane.We are going to Beijing. Then, I am going to go ice skating there. I am going to see the snow. I will play with the snow. I am going to make a snowman with my sister. Then we are going to visit the Great wall. At last, we are going to go back home by plane.  &&& That will be fun in the winter holiday! I can’t wait! 百科词条: 相关文章推荐 更多家长在看 热门文章推荐 热门话题推荐英语作文my winter holiday_百度作业帮 英语作文my winter holiday 英语作文my winter holiday During my winter vacation,I was very bored.Nothing seemed interesting,except for doing homework,watching TV or playing computer games.However,it was interesting at the last few days.I bought my lovely guitar.Whenever I felt bored,I could take it out and play it.My most favorite thing was this guitar.Let me sum up the vacation.More than half of a month has passed.I went to Qingyuan for Spring Festival and after coming back,I spent the few days left in my guitar world.How short this vacation was!在寒假期间.我过得生活.十分乏味.除了写作业.看电视.玩电脑之外.貌似没有一点的乐趣.在最后几天的时候、到时很有趣.买了自己心爱的吉他.在无聊的时候可以拿出来弹奏.我最心爱的宝贝就是吉他了.总结了一下假期的情况.半个月快过了一点、.去了清远过年.然后回来的剩下几天.我就在吉他的世界里过了、这个寒假真短暂啊 My Winter Holiday I have a happy winter holiday, because I go to many places. First, I go to Liannan to climb mountains and visit some old houses. Then I go to Longmen. In the ... My plan for the winter holidayI will do three important things in the winter vacation. First, I will play some sports, and then I will do some exercises, and last I will do read some books.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信