英语作文寒假计划 独自一人在家的计划

英语翻译:她独自一人在家等他。_百度知道
英语翻译:她独自一人在家等他。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Ioftenstayathome_alone_,becausemyparentsboth_goto_work.
She is stay at home alone waiting foq him.
She is alone at home waiting for him
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!英文作文(独自在家)_百度知道
急!英文作文(独自在家)
小第我要考剑桥三级英语,请大家帮忙写篇作文。要求:你独自一人在家干什么(不能写看电视,玩电脑)必须是写在家里的,谢谢各位了,100单词左右!谢谢!!!
提问者采纳
是不是随便写写 不用太高水平的哇 O(∩_∩)Owhen i got up,i found that it is really a sunny Sunday.but i feel lonely,as my mum and bad are all out for business.In order to make myself have a happy and full day ,I had a plan for cooking a fish for myself.As it is my first time to cooking,firstly,i found how to cook a fish in my computer.and follwing the steps which i found.It is really a hard work for me.although the fish taste not very well finally.but i do very happy and feel proud.
其他类似问题
英文作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁扫描下载客户端跪求英语作文的一些题目_百度知道
跪求英语作文的一些题目
老师让写英语周记,我实在找不到题目了,没法写了,在线等(我高中的,不能太幼稚,最好有材料)。最好多一些,以后备用(不是作文,是题目,我不需要抄作文)!!!
提问者采纳
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他3条回答
英语周记Today my parents took me to my grandfather’s house. I played with my cousin. Suddenly my cousin suggested going to the park and having a rest. “that’s a good idea.” I said. Then we prepared for the traveling. After lunch, the sky turned dark. After that , it rained heavily. It meant our plan is impossible. What a pity day! 今天我父母带我去了外公家,我和唐/表,兄/弟/姐/妹一起玩。突然,我我和唐/表,兄/弟/姐/妹建议去公园玩,顺便休息一下。“那是一个好主意”我说到。然后我们为旅行准备着。午饭后,天变得昏暗,接着下起了大雨。那意味着我们的计划不可能实行了,多遗憾的一天哪! .It was the first day of our summer holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one month to do things we love to do. We are free.Although we have some homework. But we can finish them in several days. And the rest time we can make good use of.We have been very tired after hard studying.I will have a good rest. 那是我们暑假的第一天,我们每个人都非常高兴,为什么呢?因为我们拥有一个月的时间来做我们想做的事情,我们自由了。尽管我们有一些作业,但我们可以在几天之内完成它们,并且我们可以充分利用剩余的时间,我们在艰苦的学习之后感到非常累,我会好好休息一下的。.It was the eighth day of our summer holiday. I felt good. I felt I am free. My parents went to camping. So I live alone but I don’t feel lonely.
I stayed at home and watched TV. I wrote an English daily composition. It was my homework. Today, I have slept for 14 hours.I thought I was very tired. It was time for dinner. I must go! I am very hungry. 这是我们放暑假的第八天,我感觉棒极了,我感到十分自由。因为我的爸爸妈妈出去旅游了,所以我独自一人在家,但我并不孤独,我呆在家里看电视。我写了一篇英语日记,那是我的作业。今天我睡了十四个小时,我认为我是太累了。该是吃晚餐的时间了,我去吃了!我感觉太饿了。.Today is Wednesday.My mother、my father and I are all at home.Now my mother is washing clothes.My father is reading newspapers.I am doing my English homework.Today afternoon we are going to go to my grandparents's home.And I will play with my little sister.I think I will have a nice day.今天是星期三,我妈妈、爸爸和我都在家。现在我妈妈正洗着衣服,我爸爸正在看报纸,我做着我的英语作业。今天下午我们打算去我爷爷奶奶的家里,并且我会和我的小妹妹一起玩,我认为我会度过快乐的一天。• I watched television late last night so I woke up late. My mother asked me to go to the market to buy some eggs for her. When I played with a little dog on the street, I dropped the eggs on the ground. They were all broken. My mother was very angry with me when I went home. I am very unhappy to-day. 2. I woke up early this morning. I went out to play with my neighbor. We watched cartoon at his home. After I went home about 4 O'clock in the afternoon, I helped my mother to do some house work. She is very happy so I am happy too. 3.I am sick to-day. When I woke up in the morning, I didn't feel well. My mother took me to the doctor and the doctor gave me a shot. It was very painful. Since I didn't feel well, I went to bed real early. 4.I felt better to-day. Since I was sick yesterday, my mother didn't let me go out to play. I had to stay home and watch television. There was a good movie on the television in the afternoon. It's about a dog. It was so much fun and I enjoyed it very much. 5. I am much better this morning. I am very happy. My cousin came to see me. We played computer games together for a long time. My parents took us to have dinner in the restaurant. I like the food very much. 6.My mother told me that I have to do some home work at home. I did two hours of home work and getting tired. I went to bed to take a nap. When I woke up, it was in the evening. My father and I watched television to-gether for an hour. Then I went to bed. 7.Today it was raining. It was raining so hard that I could't go out. It was very boring. I took out the English story book that me uncle gave me for my birthday last year. I read it and found there were many words that I don't know. But I found it very intereating. 8. I picked up my story book that I didn't finish yesterday. When I found some words that I didn't understand, I looked it up in the dictionary. It is about a little girl who lost her mother on the street and could not find her way home. I finished the book and I like it very much.
参考资料:
英语周记Today my parents took me to my grandfather’s house. I played with my cousin. Suddenly my cousin suggested going to the park and having a rest. “that’s a good idea.” I said. Then we prepared for the traveling. After lunch, the sky turned dark. After that , it rained heavily. It meant our plan is impossible. What a pity day! 今天我父母带我去了外公家,我和唐/表,兄/弟/姐/妹一起玩。突然,我我和唐/表,兄/弟/姐/妹建议去公园玩,顺便休息一下。“那是一个好主意”我说到。然后我们为旅行准备着。午饭后,天变得昏暗,接着下起了大雨。那意味着我们的计划不可能实行了,多遗憾的一天哪! .It was the first day of our summer holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one month to do things we love to do. We are free.Although we have some homework. But we can finish them in several days. And the rest time we can make good use of.We have been very tired after hard studying.I will have a good rest. 那是我们暑假的第一天,我们每个人都非常高兴,为什么呢?因为我们拥有一个月的时间来做我们想做的事情,我们自由了。尽管我们有一些作业,但我们可以在几天之内完成它们,并且我们可以充分利用剩余的时间,我们在艰苦的学习之后感到非常累,我会好好休息一下的。.It was the eighth day of our summer holiday. I felt good. I felt I am free. My parents went to camping. So I live alone but I don’t feel lonely.
I stayed at home and watched TV. I wrote an English daily composition. It was my homework. Today, I have slept for 14 hours.I thought I was very tired. It was time for dinner. I must go! I am very hungry. 这是我们放暑假的第八天,我感觉棒极了,我感到十分自由。因为我的爸爸妈妈出去旅游了,所以我独自一人在家,但我并不孤独,我呆在家里看电视。我写了一篇英语日记,那是我的作业。今天我睡了十四个小时,我认为我是太累了。该是吃晚餐的时间了,我去吃了!我感觉太饿了。.Today is Wednesday.My mother、my father and I are all at home.Now my mother is washing clothes.My father is reading newspapers.I am doing my English homework.Today afternoon we are going to go to my grandparents's home.And I will play with my little sister.I think I will have a nice day.今天是星期三,我妈妈、爸爸和我都在家。现在我妈妈正洗着衣服,我爸爸正在看报纸,我做着我的英语作业。今天下午我们打算去我爷爷奶奶的家里,并且我会和我的小妹妹一起玩,我认为我会度过快乐的一天。• I watched television late last night so I woke up late. My mother asked me to go to the market to buy some eggs for her. When I played with a little dog on the street, I dropped the eggs on the ground. They were all broken. My mother was very angry with me when I went home. I am very unhappy to-day. 2. I woke up early this morning. I went out to play with my neighbor. We watched cartoon at his home. After I went home about 4 O'clock in the afternoon, I helped my mother to do some house work. She is very happy so I am happy too. 3.I am sick to-day. When I woke up in the morning, I didn't feel well. My mother took me to the doctor and the doctor gave me a shot. It was very painful. Since I didn't feel well, I went to bed real early. 4.I felt better to-day. Since I was sick yesterday, my mother didn't let me go out to play. I had to stay home and watch television. There was a good movie on the television in the afternoon. It's about a dog. It was so much fun and I enjoyed it very much. 5. I am much better this morning. I am very happy. My cousin came to see me. We played computer games together for a long time. My parents took us to have dinner in the restaurant. I like the food very much. 6.My mother told me that I have to do some home work at home. I did two hours of home work and getting tired. I went to bed to take a nap. When I woke up, it was in the evening. My father and I watched television to-gether for an hour. Then I went to bed. 7.Today it was raining. It was raining so hard that I could't go out. It was very boring. I took out the English story book that me uncle gave me for my birthday last year. I read it and found there were many words that I don't know. But I found it very intereating. 8. I picked up my story book that I didn't finish yesterday. When I found some words that I didn't understand, I looked it up in the dictionary. It is about a little girl who lost her mother on the street and could not find her way home.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您好,欢迎来到新东方
热门搜索:
独自一人在家
作者:童言无忌
               独自一人在家  最近这几天,爸爸妈妈都有些事情,所以回来得晚些。这也没什么大不了的,去办公室就行了。可是今天,因为妈妈有一封邮件,要等着签字,她竟然要我一个人在家。一开始我还满嘴答应,可到了后来,我可就有些后悔了。  爸妈走后,我很快就做完了作业。接下来,我想到的第一件事就是把这件另我高兴的事记下来。可我刚打开电脑,我就发现屋子里是空前的寂静,一种莫名其妙的恐惧涌入了我的心头,吸血鬼、小妖、外星怪兽……一幅幅恐怖片中的情景不断地在我脑海中闪现。我此时的心情可不止是害怕了,更多的则是恐慌,生怕突然从某个地方蹦出一只怪兽把我给吃了。想来想去,我最终决定用看电视的方法来解除恐惧。打开电视一看,正好是我最喜欢的动画片,哈哈,真是天助我也,我靠在沙发上,津津有味地看了起来,心想:“恐惧,现在你可吓不倒我了。”  我在客厅里看了一个小时的电视,也渐渐忘记了恐惧,可恐惧没有把我忘掉,乘电视里播广告的时候,恐惧卷土重来了。  广告时间到了,我照往常一样把声音给关了,可这却给恐惧开了后门。就在动画片就要开始时,卧室里突然传来了“嗡嗡”的声音。“谁?”我全身的鸡皮疙瘩全跑了出来。为了一探究竟,我随手拿起一个东西,都没来得及看,就带着它蹑手蹑脚地走进了卧室。“哈!哈!哈!”我一下子跳进卧室,拿着那个不知名的东西,对着面前耍起了自创的“乱剑”。一阵子过后,我再定睛一看,原来是只大苍蝇,手里拿的呢?正好是个苍蝇拍。我二话不说,随即把这只苍蝇打死了。  “嘟……”门铃响了,我刚落地的心又悬了起来。我拿起苍蝇拍,走向大门,大门刚打开,我就再次耍起了自创的“乱剑”。耍了好一阵子,我再仔细一看,原来是邮差叔叔,他已经被我的“乱剑”吓呆了。我向他道歉之后,收了邮件,继续看着电视。  “小雨,开门。”啊,妈妈回来了,这恐怖的一天终于结束了,不过,名为《高兴的一天》的作文可就写不成了,唉!
热门课程推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信