You fall into the trap
I give in to you 我被你俘掳的意思 I was captived
fall into your trap或you entrapped me
Falls into your trap
Falls your trap
这里说的 应该 是 阴谋,圈套 i got conned into your plot
扫描下载二维码帮我翻译一下中文,一定要快,急需,谢谢大家_百度知道
帮我翻译一下中文,一定要快,急需,谢谢大家
t ,but Tom doesn&#39,I&#39,Tom give his picture to the teacher.When I finished drawing the cat,it ate the fish.“Why do you give a picture with nothing on. “Then where is the cat and where is the fish.The teacher has a look at says Tom.&quot,Tom.”says Tom?”asks the teacher?”ask the teacher again. &quot.When the bell rings for the break. I drew a cat and a fish on it.“I drew a fish first.When I gave it to you,the cat ran awayEveryone begim sorry
我有更好的答案
请介绍你们班上的一位老师。从下面的问题中勾选出一些,再写一些其它你想问的问题。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请大家帮我翻译成中文一下谢谢_免费在线翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:22贴子:
请大家帮我翻译成中文一下谢谢收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
From&their&early&days&feeding&World&War&I&soldiers&to&Homer&Simpson’s&befuddled&mug&chomping&a&pink&frosted&on&the&big&screen,&the&doughnut&has&long&been&an&integral&piece&of&American&culture.&And&now&with&the&Atkins&Diet&obsession&behind&us,&doughnuts&are&more&popular&than&ever.&Classic&mom-and-pop&shops&continue&to&thrive&while&a&slew&of&adventuresome&bakers&are&pushing&doughnuts&in&a&sophisticated&new&direction.&But&no&amount&of&confectionary&prowess&can&hide&the&fried,&sugary,&down-to-earth&charm&that&makes&the&doughnut&the&ultimate&comfort&food.&As&a&fanatic&of&all&things&doughnut,&I’ve&dedicated&much&of&the&last&year&to&finding&the&friendliest,&tastiest&and&most&interesting&doughnut&shops&in&America.&What&follows&are&the&10&best&doughnut&shops&I’ve&found&from&coast&to&coast
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
What&is&doughnut
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
从他们的早期喂养第一次世界大战的士兵辛普森的喝醉酒的杯子不离粉红的霜花在大屏幕上,甜甜圈一直是不可分割的一块美国的文化。现在的阿特金斯饮食法的背后我们执着,油炸更受欢迎,比以往任何时候。经典的妈妈和小店继续蓬勃发展,而一系列的冒险面包店甜甜圈正在推动在一个复杂的新的方向。但是再多的糖果可以隐藏实力的油炸,甜食,脚踏实地的魅力,使甜甜圈的终极舒适性食物。作为一个狂热的一切事物甜甜圈,我已经专门大部分去年找到友好的,吃和最有趣的甜甜圈店在美国。以下是10个最好的甜甜圈店我发现从海岸到海岸
发现你的语句有一点问题,翻译出来的有一点不通顺
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或大哥大姐们请细心帮我翻译成‘中文’,谢谢你们了!!!Willom
() promincnt
citizensHe
stonehouse
1890Gmndfather
leoneF wore
an a british
eiylandM English First
industny L electriceu
dock yard In
ofticer After
war . retuinedto
dockyardBecane
prominerot
electricalTrade
onionEventuahy
andC o r n w a l l
brabch During
thePry mouth
party Wen—lcnonh
(jimny) moses/ ‘bert’
medland/People
mason Time1926 plymowth’s
party These
plymowthcountil
这英语写的太霸气了,只能大概看懂这是个人物自传和普利茅斯有关什么什么的。
您好,很高兴问您回答问题:您写的英文有好多都不是那么拼写的,比如说 “ He
stonehouse
1890"这段话,我觉得您要说的是” He was born at east stonehouse on july 15th, 1890". 请您检查一下拼写,欢迎随时追问。
百度翻译过来的: willom millcc(1890——1970)promincnt citizenshe WCIS bocn东斯通豪斯在第7月1890gmndfather奴隶被granicd他的fcoedom ataelwich使命是siema leonefathor;戴着英国雪兰多国家公园联合国去eiylandmothe;英国建筑行业的第一份工作后;electriceu ...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码亲们,请帮我把这句话翻译成中文,在这里谢谢大家了!During your time of sufering
when you could see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you
在距离你的时间当你只能看见一组脚印就在那时,我带你
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 网页翻译成中文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信