请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!网页版学习工具
tremella的中文翻译及音标
沪江词库精选tremella是什么意思、英语单词推荐、用法及解释、中英文句子翻译、英语短语
['tremil?]&;
['tremil?]&;
fungi with yellowish gelatinous sporophores having convolutions resembling those of the brain
a family of basidiomycetous fungi of the order Tremellales that have the basidium divided longitudinally.
担子菌类真菌一科属于银耳目,具有纵向分裂的孢子台。
phr. 果冻类型的菌类(有竖直的白色的果实)
phr. 橙黄银耳
phr. 银耳科
phr. 茶银耳
phr. 白木耳
phr. 银耳属
phr. 银耳目
银耳目担子
属于银耳的
n. 银耳,白木耳
[ snick ]的过去式
[ plutocracy ]的相关副词;[ plutocrat ]的相关副词;[ plutocratic ]的相关副词;[ plutocratical ]的相关副词
four thousand one hundred and forty two
seven thousand one hundred and forty two
[ mallard ]的复数形式
two thousand and one
[ rewire ]的第三人称单数;[ rewiring ]的第三人称单数当前位置: &
tremella中文是什么意思
中文翻译白木耳银耳属&&&&银耳目担子... &&&&&&银耳... &&&&&&黄金银耳... &&&&&&银耳多糖,猪苓多糖... &&&&&&银耳多糖... &&&&&&黄木耳... &&&&&&鲜橙银耳晶... &&&&&&珍珠银耳露... &&&&&&特雷梅尔... &&&&&&特雷梅热... &&&&&&蒙特阿述; 特雷梅达尔... &&&&&&特雷莫... &&&&&&特雷莫... &&
关注微信公众号:chachacidian,即可查询单词
例句与用法Determination of bongkrekic acid in tremella fuciformis berk银耳中米酵菌酸的测定Extraction of polysaccharide from tremella fuciformis银耳多糖提取工艺的研究Processing study on mixed drink of tremella lycium and jujube银耳杞枣复合饮料的研制Stewed new - born pigeon with tremella and dried tangerine银耳陈皮炖乳鸽Soaked tremella 100g , soaked dried tangerine 10g淮山50克,枸杞50克Concentration of tremella fuciformis polysaccharides by ultrafiltration超滤浓缩银耳多糖的研究Hygienic standard for tremella fuciformis berk银耳卫生标准Hygienic standard of tremella fuciformis berk银耳卫生标准Antioxidation activities of polysaccharides extracted from tremella fuciformis berk银耳碱提多糖抗氧化活性的研究Tremella polysaccharide tp目的研究银耳多糖更多例句:&&1&&&&&&
百科解释Tremella is a genus of fungi in the family Tremellaceae. All Tremella species are parasites of other fungi and most produce anamorphic yeast states.详细百科解释
相邻词汇热门词汇
tremella的中文翻译,tremella是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译tremella,tremella的中文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved当我们同在一起 其快乐无比 的翻译是:When we join together their joy 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
当我们同在一起 其快乐无比
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
When We're extremely happy with their
When we join together their joy
When we join together their joy
When we are working with the happy unparalleled
When we with in together its joyful incomparable
相关内容&aDo you like watching television? 您喜欢看电视? & a还是我打字给你好了 I typed for you am good & a值得爱的 Is worth loving & a刘翔并非一夜成名 Liu flies in circles a night to become famous by no means & aOne mouse in a sock 一只老鼠在袜子 & aaujourd';; tu veux me rencontrer ? ;;; 今天 ;你想和我见面吗? ; aujourd' ; ; veux de tu je rencontrer ? ;;; Aujourd' Vous voulez me rencontrer ? ; & aLight King 轻的国王 & a银耳百合炖秋梨 tremellaのfuciformisユリは秋のナシを調理する & a房租 House rent & a不想失去你们 Does not want to lose you & a这是一个奇迹 This is a miracle & a很荣幸能参加今次的面试 Is honored very much can participate in this interviewing & a浙江大学医学院附属第一医院 Zhejiang University medical school attached first hospital & a需要一份官方解释。 Needs an official explanation. & aThis morning I got up early, eat breakfast, I helped my mother with household chores, then I do homework. My friends and I play badminton in the evening, I watch TV with my mother, 我早早今晨起来了,吃早餐,我帮助了我的母亲以家务,然后我做家庭作业。 我朋友和我在晚上打羽毛球,我看电视与我的母亲, & aopen up the door 开放门 & aRotation Switch Action Group 自转开关行动小组 & a那你就摸自己吧 Then you trace oneself & aWhen back to Malaysia 当回到马来西亚 & aDo you think the movie how? 您是否认为电影怎么? & acome on, pls have a chance for me 振作一点, pls有一个机会为我 & a解码 Decoding & a我感觉好闷 I feel stuffily & a好啦好啦!我就不恶心你了、、、 よいよい! 私は実にいやではなかった、 & a不是内心话 Is not in the soul talk & a我们以前电话讨论过的 Our beforehand telephone has discussed & a学习英语没有捷径,不能偷懒:读,背,听,写,都是必不可少的,只有做到这样,你才能成功 Study English does not have the shortcut, cannot be loaf: Reads, the back, listens, to write, all is essential, only then achieves this, you can be successful & a是的;我现在是赤裸 Y I now am naked & acommon knowledge of unverse unverse共同的知识 & a代森锌 Dithane z-78 & a目前已有不同程度的损坏和变形 At present had the varying degree damage and the distortion & a我不是圣人! I am not the sage! & a如果您是这样的人 If you are such person & a产品设计 原汁原味的“欧式”生活 Product design original taste and flavor “western-style” life & a伤口稳定了之后 我找到了那个司机并大声质问他是他把我撞伤的
于是那个司机非常无奈
最后我才发现原来是我自己不小心冲上去而被撞的 我像司机道歉了 After the wound has stabilized therefore I had found that driver and interrogate him am loudly he damage me that driver unusual helpless finally I only then to discover originally was I rushes not carefully I who hit is looked like the driver to apologize & ahoma-ir homa对去 & aIn the long-term care environment, risk factors are largely the same, with the addition of inability to transfer effectively and short-term memory loss 在长期关心环境方面,风险因素主要是相同,增加无能转移有效地和短期记忆损失 & a一份危险的工作 A dangerous work & acan you prepare 1 sample of my order scarf with label and hanger 能您准备我的命令围巾1个样品与标签和挂衣架 & aOliver and colleagues reviewed risk factor and risk assessment literature and identified five risk factors consistent across studies Oliver和同事回顾了风险因素和风险评估文学并且辨认了五风险因素一致横跨研究 & aCPVER UNDER 下CPVER & a宝贝我爱你 我们一辈子在一起 The treasure I love your us for a lifetime in the same place & a前面一个 Front & aimmediate shipment 直接发货 & aDear Mr Chan lari Andler, was pleased to receive your mail, and I am a Chinese national flag zipper business manager greeting ki, we have no minimum order, according to the customer's request from production to call attention to our 89-95 of Annex quotations 亲爱的Chan先生lari Andler,高兴地接受您的邮件,并且我不是中国国旗拉链业务经理问候ki,我们有极小的顺序,根据顾客的请求从生产引起对我们89-95的注意附录引文 & a上一个名字 Previous name & a海南文化传媒有限公司 Hainan Culture Media Limited company & aGrowin'up I was a fool,and I can't lie I'm missing you Growin'up I是傻瓜,并且我不可能说谎我是缺掉的您 & aIt is really true that not easy to educate kids when they have reached certain ages without any correct guidance before. 它是真正地真实的不容易教育孩子,当他们以前时到达了某些年龄,不用任何正确教导。 & a你说英语很流利 You spoke English to be very fluent & acontrol positions 控制位置 & a今天晚上出去玩,好吗? Tonight exits to play? & a贫穷的小孩 Poor child & a当我们同在一起 其快乐无比 When we with in together its joyful incomparable &}

我要回帖

更多关于 网页翻译成中文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信