whatclassiskatein?6666是什么意思思

您的位置: &>&&>&
2000年北京市西城区初中毕业、升学统一考试英语试卷
来源:&&日期:&&阅读
次&&作者:&&&&&&&&
第Ⅰ卷 测试(选择题20分)一、看图听句子, 选择与图画内容意思相符的选项。 ( 共4分, 每小题1分)二、听句子,选择恰当的答语。 (共5分, 每小题1分)5. A. How do you do?B. Nice to meet you, too. C. How are you?6. A. I'm from Japan. B. I'm reading in the room. C. I'm at school.7. A. That's right. B. Thank you. C. I'm very glad.8. A. Yes, I'd love to. B. Sorry, I can't. C. I want some apples.9. A. It's about 8∶00. B. It's a nice day. C. It's windy.三、听对话和对话后的问题, 然后选择正确答案。 (共6分,每小题 1分)10. A. By bike. B. By bus. C. By car.11. A. Tom. B. Mr White. C. Mi Brown.12. A. She wants to have a rest. B. She's tired. C. She's ill.13. A. Climb hills. B. Go fishing. C. Go shopping.14. A. Mr Black is free. B. Mr Black is out. C. Mr Black is busy.15. Because he _______.A. is speaking too fastB. is speaking too slowlyC. doesn't know what to say四、听短文和短文后的问题, 然后选择正确答案。 (共5分, 每小题 1分)16. A. July 1. B. July 4. C. July 14.17. A. One. B. Three. C. Six.18. A. On the playground. B. At the picnic table. C. In the middle of the road.19. Because she _______.A. had no money B. couldn't walk C. was an old friend of David's20. A. Busy. B. Kind. C. Bad.第 II卷 笔试 (选择题60分)五、词语解释。 (共5分,每小题1分)从下列各题所给的三个选项中选择与句中划线部分意思相同或相近的解释。21. I love my parents.A. father B. mother C. father and mother22. “Good morning, class.”“Good morning, Mi Gao.”A. Class One B. studentsC. classroom23. My clock doesn't work.A. is broken B. is slow C. is fast24. The boy is good at skating.A. can't skate B. skates well C. is skating25. The twins often hear from Ann.A. talk to B. listen toC. get letters from六、选择填空。 (共16分, 每小题1分)从下列各题所给的四个选项中选择最佳的一项。26. This is _______ ruler.A. my B. mine C. I D. me27. _______ shall we meet?"Tomorrow afternoon. "A. What B. Where C. How D. When28. I am _______ duty this week.A. in B. at C. on D. for29. It is hot today, _______it?A. is B. does C. isn't D. doesn't30. Jim is as _______ as his brother.A. tall B. taller C. tallest D. the tallest31. In winter the weather gets_______.A. warm B. hot C. cool D. cold32. “Can you mend a TV set?”“No, I_______.”A. mustn't B. can't C. may not D. needn't33. Mike speaks Chinese, _______not much.A. so B. and C. or D. but34. “Would you like something to drink?”“Yes, some_______, please.”A. tea B. bread C. meat D. fish35. Lily, please find the city of Beijing_______.A. on the map B. on the floor C. at home D. in the room36. It's ten o'clock in the evening. Let's _______.A. go to school B. get up C. have lunch D. go to bed37. Look! Li Ping and Li Ying _______ volleyball now.A. play B. played C. are playing D. will play38. “What day is it today?”“It's_______.”A. cloudy B. 7∶00 C. Monday D. October 239. I will tell them the news as soon as they _______ back.A. came B. come C. will come D. are coming40. He is English, and _______.A. so does Kate B. so Kate does C. so is Kate D. so Kate is41. Which boy is not the same as the other three? 七、阅读理解。 (共24分, 每小题2分)阅读A、B、C三篇短文。然后从短文后面每题所给的四个选项中选择最佳的一项&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (A)Bob was happy. He was at a new school, and the other students were friendly. “Hi, Bob!” they said. But some students said, “Hi, Peter!” Bob didn't . He asked another student, “Why do some students call me Peter?”“Oh, that's easy to answer,” the students said. “Peter was a student here last year. Now he goes to a different school. You look like Peter. Some students think that you're Peter.”Bob wanted to meet Peter. He got Peter's address from a student and went to Peter's house. Peter opened the door. Bob couldn't believe(相信) his eyes. He looked really like Peter! Bob and Peter had the same colour eyes and the same smile. They had the same black hair. They also had the same birthday. And they both were adopted(领养) by two different families.Bob and Peter found out that they were twin brothers. Soon after the boys were born, one family adopted Bob, and another family adopted Peter. Bob's family never knew about Peter, and Peter's family never knew about Bob.Bob and Peter's story was in the newspaper. There was a photo of Bob and Peter next to the story. A young man named John saw the photo in the newspaper. John couldn’t believe his eyes. He looked really like Bob and Peter! He had the same colour eyes and the same smile. He had the same black hair. He had the same birthday. And he, too, was adopted by another family.Later John met Bob and Peter. When Bob and Peter saw John, they couldn't believe their eyes. John looked really like them! Why did John look really like Bob and Peter? You can guess. Bob and Peter are not twins. Bob, Peter and John are triplets(三胞胎).42. Bob was _______ at a new school.A. sorry B. happy C. worried D. sad43. Some students thought _______.A. John was Peter B. Bob was John C. Bob was Peter D. Peter was John44. Bob saw Peter _______.A. in Peter's house B. at school C. on the way D. in the classroom45. John knew the story from_______.A. the newspaper B. a book C. other people D. his parents46. Bob, Peter and John were_______.A. friends B. classmates C. brothers D. twins&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (B)Tom lived in a city, and his hair was always cut by the same old man. He always cut Tom's hair as Tom liked it, and while he was doing it, the two men talked about football.One day, when Tom was sitting in his chair, and his hair was being cut as usual, the old man said to him, “Tom, I'm going to be sixty-five years old next month and I feel tired, so I am going to sell my shop to a young man. He likes to cut hair for people.”Tom was very sad to hear this, because he enjoyed talking to the old man, and he w as also worried that his hair would not be cut as well by the new young man as it had been for so many years by his old friend.He went to the shop again the next month, and the new young man was there. He cut Tom's hair, but he did it badly.The next month, Tom went into the shop again. The young man asked him how he would like his hair cut, and Tom answered, “Please cut it very short on the rig side, but leave it as it is on the left. It must cover my ear. On top, cut all the hair away in the middle, but leave a piece at the front.”The young man was very d when he heard this, “But sir,” he said, “I can' t cut your hair like that.” “Why not?” Tom asked. “That's how you cut it last time.”47. Who always cut hair for Tom?A. His new friend. B. A young man.C. An old woman. D. His old friend.48. Why was Tom sad to hear what the old man said? Because he was afraid nobody_______.A. would talk about football with himB. could cut his hair as he wanted itC. liked to cut his hairD. would become his friend49. Which hairstyle (发型) did the young man cut for Tom last time?50. From the passage we know_______.A. Tom liked his hairstyle cut by the young man last timeB. the young man could cut hair in all different stylesC. Tom wanted the young man to know how badly he did last timeD. the young man was an old hand at cutting hair&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (C)Japanese students work very hard but many are unhappy. They feel heavy pressures( 压力) from their parents to do well in school. Most students are always being told by their parents to study harder so that they can have a wonderful life. Thought h this may be good ideas for those very brig students, it can have terrible s for many students because they are not gifted(有天赋的) enough.As it is reported, a number of students killed themselves. Others try to get the feelings of taking drugs(毒品). Some join the groups of trouble-makers and turn t o crime(犯罪). Many of them have tried very hard at school but have failed in the exams and have their parents lose hopes. Such students felt that they are hated by everyone else they meet and they don't want to go to school any longer. They become dropouts.It is surprising that thought most Japanese parents are worried about their children, they do not help them in any way. Many parents feel that they are not able to help their children and that it is the teachers' work to help their children. To make matters worse, a lot of parents send their children to those schools opening in the evenings and on weekends-they only help students to pa exams and never teach students any real sense(判断) of the world. It is a great
that almost three-quarters of middle school students have been to such kind of schools.Many Japanese schools usually have rules(规章) about everything from the student s' hair to their clothes and the things in their school bags. Child psychologists (心理学家) now think that such strict rules are harmful(有伤害的) to the feeling s of the students. Almost 40% of the students said that no one had taught them ho w to get on with others, how to tell rig from wrong, how to show love for others , even for their parents.51. Dropouts_______.A. make troubles in and out of schoolsB. go about or stay home instead of being at schoolC. try hard but always fail in the examsD. lose hopes and drop some of their subjects52. Which of the following is wrong?A. Few students feel like heavy pressures.B. Heavy pressures may not be harmful to every child.C. Nothing is more important than school rules in Japan.D. Most parents only think about their children's wonderful life.53. What's the best title(标题) of the passage?A. The Trouble in Japanese SchoolsB. The Problems of Japanese StudentsC. Education(教育) in JapanD. The Pressures of Being a Student in Japan八、完形填空。 (共15分, 每小题1分)通读下面短文,掌握其大意。然后从短文后各题所给的四个选项中选择能填入相应空白处的最佳的一项。A few minutes before six o'clock, Mr Smith decided to leave. He was about to start the car when a gunman(持枪歹徒) 54 up from the back seat. He 55 a gun to Mr Smith's head. “Drive me to Paris!” he shouted.“All right,” Mr Smith answered. He started the engine(发动机), 56 away from the side of the street and drove down. Being 81 years old, he knew he could not 57 the gunman. He knew he needed help. Where were the police? As he drove 58 each crossing, he looked up and down the side streets, hoping to meet a police car. But he could see 59 . “Just my luck, ” he thought. “If I was 60 too fast, there would be a police car on every corner.”61 he pushed his foot down on the accelerator(油门), and the car r an 62 faster. “ What are you doing?” shouted the gunman. “ Keeping off the police,” Mr Smith answered. “I thought I saw a police car 63 there.”He ran red lights, drove the wrong way on one-way streets. On two-way streets he drove on the wrong 64 of the road. Not one policeman saw him. Again Mr Smith's plan(计划) was not working. He had to try a 65 plan.He 66 a corner and saw the police station in front. Then he drove his car as fast as he could towards the police gate. The car hit a police motorbike down and stopped. Mr Smith shouted, “Help! Help!” Then he 67 back to grab(夺) the man's gun. At the same time the policemen heard the 68 and quickly caught the gunman.54. A. woke B. sat C. stood D. jumped55. A. brought B. pointed C. held D. carried56. A. pulled B. left C. took D. pushed57. A. fig B. lift C. keep D. hit58. A. around B. over C. through D. towards59. A. somebody B. anybodyC. everybody D. nobody60. A. driving B. moving C. getting D. walking61. A. Slowly B. SuddenlyC. Quietly D. Carefully62. A. more B. much C. very D. quite63. A. front B. near C. below D. back64. A. street B. way C. side D. corner65. A. new B. safe C. hard D. nice66. A. found B. turned C. stopped at D. arrived at67. A. got B. looked C. reached D. came68. A. sound B. shout C. cry D. noise第III卷 笔试 (非选择题40分)一、根据句意补全单词中所缺字母, 使补全后的句子通顺、合理。 (共6分, 每小题1分)1. L__sson One is easy.2. Can you make a c__ke?3. This box is small. Give me a b__g one.4. A d__g is running after a cat.5. We cl___n the classroom every day.6. Trees turn gr___n in spring.二、根据句意用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。 (共6分, 每小题1分)1. I can see three _______ on the desk. (pen)2. This room is _______. It isn't yours. (our)3. “Can I borrow your ruler?”“Certainly. Here _______ are.” (your)4. We live on the _______ floor. (seven)5. Li Lei is _______ than Lin Tao. (old)6. The Changjiang River is the _______ river in China. (long)三、下列各句中均有一处错误, 请把错误的选项序号填在括号中, 并将正确答 案写在后面的横线上。 (共8分, 每小题2分)1. It's time get up now. ( )_______2. Put off your coat, please. It's cold here. ( )_______3. When did you get in Beijing yesterday? ( )_______4. There is some eggs in the basket. ( )_______四、〖〗根据中文意思和英文提示词语, 用所学过的句型写出正确的句子。所给英文提示词语必须都用上;每题限用一个句子表达。〖〗(共8分, 每小题2分)1. 他昨天上学迟到了。he, late, for, yesterday__________________________________2. 李先生太忙,不能来看比赛了。Mr Li, is, busy, come and watch the game__________________________________3. 我父亲不是今天就是明天回来。my father, come back, today, tomorrow__________________________________4. 我认为和春天相比, 她更喜欢夏天。think, she, summer, spring__________________________________五、根据中文意思和英文提示词语,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑的英文文段。所给的英文提示词语必须都用上;中文提示内容不必逐句;根据英文提示,每组所写出的句数不限。(共12分)几年以前我家只有一间小屋。三个人住一间屋真是艰难。现在我们已经搬进了一套两室一厅 的单元房。我非常高兴。当我父母做. . . , 我能. . . 。我爱我的家。1. a few years ago, family, have one small room2. it, be, three people, in the same room3. now, a new flat(单元房), one living room, two bedrooms4. be happy, my homework, quietly, my own room, my parents 参考答案第Ⅰ卷、第Ⅱ卷(共80分)1. B 2. C 3. C 4. A 5. B 6. A 7. B 8. C 9. A 10. B 11. A 12. C 13. B 14. C 15. A 16. C 17. B 18. C 19. A 20. B 21. C 22. B 23. A 24. B 25. C 26. A 27. D 28. C 29. C 30. A 31. D 32. B 33. D 34. A 35. A 36. D 37. C 38. C 39. B 40. C 41. B 42. B 43. C 44. A 45. A 46. C 47. D 48. B 49. A 50. C 51. B 52. C 53. D 54. D 55. C 56. A 57. A 58. C 59. D 60. A 61. B 62. B 63. D 64. C 65. A 66. B 67. C 68. D第Ⅲ卷(共40分)一、本题满分为6分, 每小题1分。1. Leon 2. cake 3. big 4. dog 5. clean 6. green二、本题满分为6分, 每小题1分。1. pens 2. ours 3. you 4. seventh 5. older 6. longest三、本题满分为8分,每小题2分。1. (C) to get 2. (A) on 3. (C) to 4. (B) are四、本题满分为8分, 每小题2分。1. He was late for school yesterday.2. Mr Li is too busy to come and watch the game.3. My father will come back either today or tomorrow.4. I think she prefers summer to spring.五、本题满分为12分。A few years ago, my family had only one small room. It was very hard for three people to live in the same room. Now we have moved into a new flat with one living room and two bedrooms. I'm very happy. I can do my homework quietly in my own room when my parents do the housework or other things. I love my home.附:测试录音稿一、看图听句子,选择与图画内容意思相符的选项。1. A. It's cloudy today.B. It's sunny today.C. It's rainy today.2. A. Lily is cleaning the room.B. Lily is listening to the radio.C. Lily is watching TV.3. A.We have supper at 7∶00 in the evening.B. We go home at 7∶00 in the evening.C. We do our homework at 7∶00 in the evening.4. I'll wait for you at the bus stop.B. I'll wait for you at the school gate.C. I'll wait for you at home.二、听句子, 选择恰当的答语。5. Nice to meet you.6. Where are you from?7. Happy birthday!8. Can I help you?9. What time is it now?三、听对话和对话后的问题,然后选择正确答案。10. M: Excuse me. Which is the way to Beijing Zoo?W: Hmm. . . take a No^27 bus. It takes you rig there.Q: How will the man go to Beijing Zoo?11. W: Tom, will you go and get some pictures, please?M: Sure, Mi Brown. I'll be back in a minute.Q: Who's going to get some pictures?12. M: You'd better go to see the doctor.W: I think I have to.Q: What's wrong with the woman?W: Would you like to climb hills this Saturday?M: No. Why don't we go fishing?Q: What does the man want to do?14. M: I'd like to see Mr Black.W: He's having a meeting now.Q: What does the woman mean?15. W: Excuse me, Mr Li. Would you please speak a little more slowly?M: Sorry! If you can't follow me, please let me know.Q: Why does the man say sorry?四、听短文和短文后的问题, 然后选择正确答案。Mrs Brown will never forget the day, the 14th of July, when she and her family were at a picnic and Sam, her three-year-old son, ran across the busy road nearby. Halfway across, the little boy suddenly fell to the ground when a truck was coming towards him very fast. Just then, a large strong man called David rushed into the road and held up his hand to the truck driver to stop. The truck came to a stop just before them, and David carried the boy off the road. The boy was saved.This was not the first time for David. Once he learned that a poor woman couldn't buy enough food for her children. He got baskets of food ready and the next day the woman was d to find her car filled with a lot of food. It is nothing new to his family and the people in the town. David is always ready to give a helping hand to others. He often says to people, “Everyone is happy when you do good for others.”Questions:16. Which day will Mrs Brown never forget?17. How old was the little boy?18. Where did Sam fall?19. Why did David help the woman?20. Is David busy, bad or kind?
游客评论,只需填写验证码即可,也可以在“通行证”处填写昵称。
游客请勾选
24小时点击排行
最新听写列表
09-09[] 09-06[] 08-27[] 08-24[] 08-20[] 08-18[] 08-17[] 08-14[]
本周VOA标准:
本周VOA慢速:
其他每日更新资源:
版权所有:爱思英语学习网 未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像
copyright &
online services. all rights reserved.
爱思英语学习网是公益类学习网站,所有资料仅供学习者免费参考使用。六年级英语阅读理解复习题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
六年级英语阅读理解复习题
上传于||文档简介
&&阅​读​理​解​练​习
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢任务型阅读
&排&&序&&方&&式&&
使用次数:0
入库时间:
来源: 2015年秋季学期钦州港经济技术开发区中学期中考试+八年级英语试卷及答案.doc
&One of the easiest ways to keep healthy
is to do jogging. “ Jogging is the name for a very gentle
(温和的)running ——it is just a
little faster than walking.”
&&& Start slow jog 20 meters, then walk
20 meters. Little by little, if you are not feeling very tired, you may do more
jogging and less walking. Finally, jog the whole day. It will be easy for you
to start jogging for 15 minutes twice a week. Then increase(增加) this to 20-30 minutes every day.
The longer you join in jogging, the more you enjoy it and the healthier you
will become. Some people like jogging alone (独自地) , and
others enjoy doing it with friends. Jogging in groups makes more people keener
(热心的), because you can not stay in bed while there is a
group of friends waiting outside.
If you want to start jogging, prepare a pair
of comfortable shoes and determined (坚定的) mind.
1.将文中划线句子翻译成汉语。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
2.写出文中划线单词的比较级和最高级。
comfortable &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
3.What is jogging?
& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
4. Is jogging faster than walking?
& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
5. What will you need to do if you want to start
& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-120818');">&
题型:阅读理解&&知识点:阅读表达
入库时间:
来源: 湖北省阳新县大王镇中庄中学2016届九年级上学期第一次月考试题(英语)及答案.doc
任务型阅读
Language(s)
Hindi and English
English and French
Singapore City
Malay,Chinese,Tamil nd English
根据上面的表格用意个或两个词完成下面句子:
1.If you go to____________________,maybe some
people can understand you,
2.Egyptians speak_______________
3.If you go to _________,you must learn Russian
4.The capital of Singapore is __________________.
5..Form the form(表格),We can see that
______is the most importand language.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-120728');">&
使用次数:1
入库时间:
来源: 重庆市垫江县第五中学2016届九年级上学期第一学月测试试题(英语)及答案.doc
任务型阅读。阅读下文并回答问题。
   At the age of four,
Allman fell off a train and his eyes were badly hurt. Since then, he couldn’t
see anything. It would be wonderful to see again, but bad luck may not be
always bad.
   In fact, although
Allman became blind, he learnt to love his life more. But he had a hard time
before he was successful.
The hardest lesson was to believe in himself and it had to start with the
simplest things.
One day a girl gave Allman a baseball. He thought she was laughing at him and
he was hurt. “I can’t use this,”
he said. “Take it with you and roll () it around,”
the girl smiled and said. Her words got into his head. “Roll
it around!” By rolling the ball Allman could hear where it
went. This gave him an idea to do something he never thought of: playing
baseball. Years after that, he invented a successful game of baseball for the
blind. They called it ground ball.
From then on, Allman began to smile at life and achieved more dream.
Did Allman become blind after falling off the train?
入库时间:
来源: 学年度第一学期七年级英语期中教学质量检测题及答案2.doc
阅读表达 If you think you’re too shy and want to be a little bit braver, try the following. You can make it.u
Tell people you’re shy.There’s no need to hide it. When they get to know you are a shy kid, they’ll understand you better. (1) This also helps you feel more at ease in talks.u
(2)________________________When you smile, people think you are friendly and easy to talk to. Remember that other people have such feelings too and most people will stay away from an angry-looking face .u
(3)_________________________If you find it hard to start talks, say something nice about people around you. Think about how great you feel when someone says something nice to you. Doesn’t it make you want to keep talking to that person?u
Get your attention elsewhere.Think about more ways to enjoy the party or the game. Don’t waste time worrying about your looks or whether people like you or not.Take one small step at a time .Each time after you say “Hi” or smile at someone for the first time, say to yourself “You did it!” Or it could be something bigger, like buying yourself an ice cream.Keep trying and you’ll never be shy when you talk to others one day.根据文章 内容完成下列各题1.
The underlined words “make it” mean “_____________” in English.2.根据短文内容回答问题:How to get rid of(摆脱)shyness?列出3-4条即可。(1)______________
(2)________________(3)_______________
(4)________________3. 把(1)处画线句子译成英语____________________________________________________4.
从文中找出与下列句子意思相同的句子Most people don’t want to talk to the person who looks angry_____________________________________________________5.请为(2)(3)两处选择两个小标题A. Try to smile more
B. Do as other people like
C. Learn to be a good talker
D. Keep talking
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-120618');">&
入库时间:
来源: 2015年浙江省嘉兴市中考模拟英语试题及答案.doc
任务型阅读
&&& 玲玲在英语学习上遇到了困难,她想发个邮件给课本的英方主编Simon Greenall先生,希望得到帮助。在你的帮助下,她写好了邮件。当她去问老师邮箱地址时,调皮的同桌大明把邮件内容的顺序打乱并删除了最后一句的部分文字。请你帮玲玲重新排序并完成最后一句。
&&& 将A、B、C、D四个选项填入下面相应的横线上(1-4小题),并补全第5小题。
1. _________2. ________3. _________4. _________
hope________________________________________________________
Yours, Lingling
A. I'm very glad to write to you.& I'm a student
from Jiaxing, Zhejiang, China.& I know you're the writer of our English
textbook.& I've got many problems in English learning.
B. Second, when I read English, I meet many new
words.& So I can't understand the passages.
C. The above problems trouble me a lot.& What
should I do?
D. First, in English class I can't follow my teacher
because I'm not good at listening.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-120525');">&
题型:任务型阅读&&知识点:阅读表达
使用次数:7
入库时间:
来源: 山东省济宁市微山县第二实验中学学年八年级上学期学业评测试题 (英语)及答案.doc
阅读下面短文,根据短文内容回答问题。
& It was hot this summer. To stay away from the heat (高温),
my brothers and I went to Fenghuangling Nature Park last Sunday.
& We went there by subway. At 8:00& a.m. we started to climb the
mountain. Along the way, we visited many interesting places. There were also many
natural rocks (岩石). They were large and beautiful. At 11:00 a.m., we felt hungry. We went to a restaurant on the top of the mountain. We had some vegetables, fish and beef for lunch. At about 4:00 p.m., we went down the
mountain and went to an orchard (果园) near the park for fruit picking. From May to
November, there are different kinds of fruit for visitors to pick. We picked
some apples there.
& All in all, Fenghuangling Nature Park is a good place
for people to relax.
1. When did the writer go to Fenghuangling Nature Park?
2. What did they start to do at 8:00 a.m.?
入库时间:
来源: 附属师范学校2015届中考5月模拟考试试题(英语)及答案.doc
Have you ever thought about one
question: why do we need to learn math?
It is an interesting question. Kids
around the world have been asking it for
years. For US students, they may get the answer from a new exhibition called
“Math Alive!” 47activities are designed to teach kids how math is used in every
day life. For example, at one exhibition
(1)visitors can test that a person’s arm span(臂展) equals their height. At another station, visitors can control the robot with
the help of math skills.
  (2)The exhibition will visit 15 US and international cities in
the next five years. Organizers
say they want more kids to learn why math is important in daily life. Think of
simple things, like clocks. (3)They tell time, but only if you know how to read them. That means using math. How much longer until
school ends? How long did you sleep last night? That’s all math, too.
  (4)When
you go ________, you also do lots of math. How much change would you get if you
paid for a 25.99-yuan sweater with two twenties? How would you calculate a 30%
discount(折扣)? Even when you’re
not doing math, it’s all around you. The computer you use to surf the Internet
is a machine to do binary (二进制) math very fast.
enjoy math, not for exams, but for the wonderful world it helps to build.&
1.将(1)句译成中文。
  2.将(2)句中的visit换成哪几个词能保持原句意思不变。
  3.What
dose “they” refer to in sentence(3)?
4.根据上下文在句(4)的空白处填入一个适当的词。
5.找出本段文章的主题句,写在答题卡上。
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-120235');">&
入库时间:
来源: 2016八年级英语上期中检测题及答案.doc
Many children think friends are important
in their life. They believe that their parents can’t know them as well as their
friends. In large families the children sometimes fight with their brothers or
sisters. At that time they only ask their friends for ideas.
It is important for children to have good
friends. They can discuss the problems they meet. They can play games together
or they can talk on the phone or on the Internet. They don’t feel stressed out
when talking to each other. However, some parents like to choose friends for
their children. Some parents even don’t let their children meet their friends.
Many children think
_______ _______ can’t know them sometimes.
When they fight with their brothers or sisters, they ask&&&&&&&
for ideas.
friends are _______ for children.
Children don’t feel
_______ _______ when they are with their friends.
Some parents want to help children&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-120209');">&
入库时间:
来源: 江苏省高邮市澄阳初级中学学年七年级上学期第一次月考试题(英语)及答案.doc
任务型阅读
I am Jessica. I am thirteen. I am a middle
school student. Every day I have a lot to do. On Monday I have a school meeting
in the meeting hall.& On Tuesday I play tennis with my best friend, Mary. On
Wednesday I go to the Reading Club in the afternoon. On Thursday I watch
cartoons on TV in the evening. On Friday, I go boating after school .At the
I usually go to see my grandparents and help them buy some things. I am very
busy, but I love my school and friends and have a good time.
Activities
The__1_day of a week&
Have a school meeting
Play__2____with friend
Wednesday.
Go to the__3__Club
___4___cartoons on TV
Row(划) a ___5__
__7__my grandparents and do some_____8___
I am not __9___all the week, but I have___10__.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-120189');">&
入库时间:
来源: 黑龙江省哈尔滨市第六十九中学学年八年级9月学情检测试题(英语)及答案.doc
任务型阅读
先阅读(A)、(
B) (C ) 短文,然后根据题目要求及所给语境完成下列任五项任务。
someone&&&
stand&&&& good&&&&
sign&&&& friend&
As soon as I arrived in China, I realized that there were many things I didn’t
know. I looked at all the ___1___, and I couldn’t read them. So I was confused. Before my
first class at school, I was nervous! I was too shy to talk to ___2__. I felt
awful, but while I was _3___ outside the classroom, a boy came up to me. He
introduced himself. He spoke English. After talking to him, I felt ___4___. He
told me many things about life here in China. In fact, now we are friends. My
new __5__ name is Liu Chang.
Because the private teacher was too expensive. Wang Huansheng’s mother looked
at a newspaper one day and saw information about online schools. The family
bought a computer, and Wang Huansheng began to take classes online. The Beijing Online School let him study for free. The school also helped him with his classes.
He became very good at using the computer. Wang Huansheng worked hard. His
mother was happy because he got good grades in his subjects. He got a good
education. Thanks to his “never –give – up” attitude( 态度),
he succeeded.
Harbin is my hometown. It is a beautiful city. It is in the northeast of China. It is a good place to visit all the year round. In summer you can visit the Sun Island and Central Street. Also you can swim in Songhua River if it is hot enough. In
winter, you can skate and ski here. And there are many beautiful ice lanterns(冰灯)
in the street. When you visit Harbin, you needn’t worry about losing your way,
because people in Harbin are very friendly. They will give you directions
warmly. Welcome to Harbin.
任务1:阅读短文(A)用方框中所给词的适当形式填空,使文章通顺、连贯、合理(每词限用一次)
1& __&& &&&2
_ _ _& &3_&&&& &&4&&&&&
任务2:阅读短文(B)根据英文释义及首字母提示拼写单词。
6. e______: the level of studying
7. g______: the score that we can get at school
任务3:阅读短文(B)进行同义句转换,每空一词。
Then she decided to buy him a computer.
Then she decided to 8._______a computer 9._______him.
任务4:根据短文(B)根据短文内容简答问题。
10. What was the reason that Wang Huansheng succeed?
入库时间:
来源: 桐乡市实验中学学年第一学期期中素质检测九年级英语试卷及答案.doc
任务型阅读
&网络资源充足丰富,请根据Kate, Alice, Dick的不同需求,从A ~ E五个网址中向他们推荐合适的网站,并将序号填入相应的空格内。
love music& want to download
popular songs
hope to buy some birthday gifts online
go to France on vacation&
want to know the interesting places and
the weather there
&A. http://mp3./&&&
online listening to music and downloading music…
&& B. www.worldpollution.net&
introduction to air pollution and environment protection…
&& C. www.crawfurd.dk/travel& about traveling
around the world, the famous places, the people…
&& D. &&&&&&
online shopping of books, DVDs, cards, shoes, sporting goods…
&& E. &&&&&&&&&
official website of the England team, the FA cup and football in
&& England…
&& 1. Kate ______&&&&&
2. Alice ______&&&&
3. Dick ______
&& 从上述A ~ E五个网址中选出你最需要的一个网址序号,并写出一条理由。
will choose &&4& &because &5&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-120136');">&
入库时间:
来源: 泾阳 学年度(上)期中考试八年级英语试题及答案.doc
任务型阅读:阅读下面短文,根据短文内容,完成句子。
Dear Tommy,
Thank you for your letter. I have a
friend and her name is Linda. She is an English girl. Her birthday is on March
15th. She is 12 years old. She is short. She has short and brown hair. She also
has big blue eyes. She often teaches me English.
She is a girl but she likes sports very
much. She likes basketball, ping-pong and tennis. Her favorite sport is
basketball. After school, she plays basketball with
her classmates every day.
Do you like her? Her QQ number is
. Her e-mail address is Linda @ . You can send e-mails to her.
1.When is Linda’s birthday?
& Her birthday is
________________________.
2.Does Linda have long hair?
& ____________________________.
3.What’s Linda’s
favorite sport?
& Her favorite sport is
________________________.
4.What does Linda do after school?
& She ________________ with her classmates
after school.
5.You can e-mail Linda at
_________________________________________.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-120110');">&
入库时间:
来源: 泾阳 学年度(上)期中考试七年级英语试题及答案.doc
任务型阅读
Hello! I’m Peter. I’m from America. Now I am in China with my parents. I like China. And I like Chinese food, too. I have breakfast at
home. I eat an egg and some milk for it. I don’t like porridge. I
have no time to go home for lunch, so I have it at school. The lunch in our
school is good. I can have lots of different food. I eat rice, meat and
vegetables.&&&&&&&&&
Sometimes I have noodles
and dumplings. I have supper at home. On Sundays, I often go out to eat with my
friends. We have fish, meat, vegetables and fruit.
根据短文内容,完成句子。
1. Peter is from________
2. He ____ China and Chinese food
3. He has an______ and some _____ for breakfast.
4. He has ____ and ___ at
home sometimes.
5. He often goes out to eat with his _____ on Sundays
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-120083');">&
使用次数:4
入库时间:
来源: 教育集团2015年下学期初三年级英语第一次限时训练题及答案.doc
回答问题;阅读下面的材料,然后根据材料内容回答问题。
Once a young man was traveling on a bike.
He went a long way. At noon he felt very hungry. He wanted very much to find a
restaurant to have a meal&there, but he didn't know&where&to
find one. Just then an old woman was coming. “Maybe she
knows,” he thought. So he camp up to her and
asked, “Hey,&where&is&the&nearest
restaurant?”
“Sorry, I don't know, young
The&young man was just going away
when he heard&the&woman's voice, “Oh, yes,
young man, you've just dropped something.”
The&young man turned back and asked,
“What have I dropped?”
“You've dropped your manners(礼貌).”
The young man was embarrassed(尴尬的) and asked the old woman
politely and the old woman helped him.
How did the young man travel?
入库时间:
来源: 丹东七中学年度(上)七年级期中考试英语试卷及答案.doc
根据短文内容回答下列问题
My name is Nancy. I’m a student. I’m twelve. My father is a teacher.
My mother is a teacher, too. John is my brother. We are all in Beijing, China. The man in a black coat is my father. The woman in a red sweater is my
mother. The boy behind the tree is John. We are very happy here. We love Beijing.
1.How old is Nancy?_________________________________________
2.Who is Nancy’s brother?___________________________________
3.What are Nancy’s father and mother?________________________
4.Where are
they now?_______________________________________
like Beijing?_______________________________________
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-120025');">&
使用次数:2
入库时间:
来源: 丹东七中学年度上学期八年级期中考试英语试卷及答案.doc
This is a story about a famous American woman. Her
name is Helen Keller. When she was only nineteen months old, she got an
illness. It made her blind(瞎)and
deaf(聋的)。She couldn’t see or hear anything. So she
couldn’t learn to speak. When she was six, a young teacher came and taught her
to read and write. Her name was Ann Sullivan.
when she was ten, Miss Sullivan took her to another teacher, Sarah Fuller.
Sarah Fuller taught her to speak. Helen put her fingers on Miss Fuller’s face
and into her mouth. In this way, she learned to speak. She went to school and
became famous because she was one of the first blind and deaf persons to learn
to speak. She began to write books and help the blind in many parts of the
world. Her hard and her courage(勇气)
made people in all countries love her.
根据短文内容,回答下列问题。
1. Why couldn’t
Helen learn to speak?_____________________________
2. When did
Helen become blind an deaf?__________________________
3. What made
all people love her?_________________________________
4. How many
teachers did Helen have? Who were they?
&______________________________________________________________
5将画线部分译成汉语。
入库时间:
来源: 2016八年级上学期英语模块检测(九)及答案 .doc
&阅读下面的短文,并根据短文后的要求答题。
Hundreds of years ago, life was much
harder than it is today. People didn’t have modern machines. There was no
modern medicine, either. Life today has brought new problems, One of the
biggest problems is pollution. Water pollution has made our rivers and lakes
dirty. It killed our fish and&& a&&& our
drinking water. &&&&b&&& &pollution
makes us talk louder and become angry more easily. Air pollution is the most
serious kind of pollution. It’s hard to all the living things in the world.
Cars, planes and factories all pollute our air every day,(2)sometimes the polluted air is so thick that it is
like a quilt(被子)
over a city. This kind of quilt is called smog. Many countries are making rules
to flight pollution. Factories must now clean their water before it is poured
away, they mustn’t blow dirty smoke into the air. We need to do many other
things. We can put waste things in the dustbin and not throw it on the ground.
We can go to work by bus or with our friends in the same car, (3)开车的人少了,空气污染就少了。&&
1. 在横线上填入适当的单词 a.____________ b. _____________.(每空一词)&
2. 将句子(2)译成汉语_____________________________________________________
3. 将句子(3)译成英语_____________________________________________________
4. 找出Dirty
water must be stopped from dumping into the river. 的同义句.&&&&&&&&&&&
入库时间:
来源: 重庆市第七十一中学校学年八年级上学期第一次定时检测试题(英语)及答案.doc
任务型阅读。
It was 6:00 on a Monday morning. With his
books in his bag, 13-year-old James Mwangi was on his way to school, the
Mcedo-Beijing school in a slum(贫民窟)in the Kenyan capital of Nairobi (肯尼亚首都内罗毕). This school was built in 2001 with the help of China, for children from poor families.&&&&&&
After getting to school, Mwangi went straight to
his class to do his class work. It is usual that pupils in this school prepare
for their lessons before the teacher comes. To study in the school was once a
dream for the poor boy. His mother made a living by washing clothes for others.
Some days she took home nothing, and some days she could get about $ 3 — it was
hardly enough to buy them a full meal for a
day.&&&&&&
Before joining the Mcedo-Beijing school, Mwangi
was at home with his seven brothers, collecting garbage (垃圾).
The school is giving these children hope for the future by providing a chance
to get education. “For me, education is the best gift,” said Mwangi.&
Which country helped build Mwangi’s school?&
入库时间:
来源: 江苏省永丰县初级中学2015届九年级第一次模拟考试试题(英语)及答案.doc
任务型阅读 &根据短文内容完成表格中所缺信息,在答题卷上相应的横线上填写答案,每空限填一个单词。
Every time we turn on the TV or take a ride in a
car, we could be adding to a problem called acid rain(酸雨).
In this article, we’ll learn something important about acid rain.
The formation of acid rain
When people use fuels (燃料),
such as coal and gasoline(汽油), poisonous gases are given off. When these
gases come together with rain, acid rain forms. Many power stations burn fuels in
order to create the electricity(电) that we use in our homes and offices every
day. Cars and trucks also send these gases into the air when they burn
gasoline. When rain meets these gases, harmful things called acids form. This
is acid rain.
The harm of acid rain
Acid rain destroys everything that it touches.
It poisons our rivers, ponds and lakes and oceans along with the life in them.
It pollutes our soils and crops, harm trees, and can even kill fish and plants.
Acid rain also eats away at our buildings.
The prevention of acid rain
We need to reduce and even stop the pollution
that gets into our air. Turn off lights, televisions and other electrical
appliances(电器) if we are not using them. Walk and take a bike
whenever possible. If we are travelling a long distance, take a bus or train to
save fuel.
As research shows, acid rain harms our environment.
But people everywhere can take small steps now to help protect our environment for
future generations.
Whenever we use electricity or drive our cars
we may add something bad to the air around us. And even worse, we may cause a
terrible problem—acid rain.
The formation of acid rain
When fuels, such as coal and gasoline are burnt, harmful
gases are sent into the air. When these gases &&&1&&
&with rain, acid rain forms.
The harm of acid rain
Acid rain is greatly &&&2&& &to
the environment. It makes our rivers, ponds and lakes and
oceans dirty and &&&3&& &the death of
fish and plants. And it can corrode (腐蚀) the buildings we
The prevention of acid rain
Trying to prevent the pollution that gets into the air is
&&&4&& . Keep the electrical appliances off
while they are not in use. We can also use different ways of traffic to make
less use of fuels.
Research tells us that acid rain harms our
environment. So people around the world can take small steps now to make a &&&5&&
&to our kids.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-119864');">&
入库时间:
来源: 江苏省扬州市翠岗中学2015届中考二模试题(英语)及答案.doc
任务型阅读。
Summer is coming soon. When is the best time for
swimming in the day in summer?
you would like to swim indoors, a good time in the day is the early hours – the
body has the most energy to use because the body has woken up and will be ready
for all kinds of different activities of the day. The body is going to work
with enough energy and therefore a person will feel more comfortable if he
swims during the early hours of the day.
Swimming early in the day can also be good for
anyone who plans to swim outdoors. The conditions outside will be excellent:
the water will not be too cold or too hot, and the air will be just clean and
fine. Everything is suitable.
Usually, it is not a good idea to swim later in
the day because one’s body is tired after work for a whole day and also the
weather conditions can be the worst in the later parts of the day.
However, there are still some exceptions.
Different people feel different and one’s body acts differently at different
times of the day. When a person is feeling active and is not tired at all after
work, it may be a better time to swim for him than for others. If he is alert (警觉的) that time, he is safe in the water.
In a word, the best time can change for every
person. The person’s body condition decides when
the best time for swimming is.
The best time to &&1 &in
In the early hours of the day
A good time (indoors)
The body has the most energy then
●After &2& &up, people are ready
for different activities
●The person will feel more comfortable with& 3 &energy
A good time& 4&
The conditions outside will be &5 .
●The water is neither too cold nor too hot.
●The &&6& &is clean and fine.
Later in the day
Usually not a good time
●The body feels &&7& &after a
day’s work.
●The weather conditions are the &&8& &during
Exceptions
Later in the day can be a
good time for some
●People’s &&9& &conditions are
different.
●The body acts differently at different times of the day.
Conclusion
The best time to swim in the day in summer should be &10
&&according to the body conditions of the swimmer.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-119839');">&
备课中心教案课件试卷下载}

我要回帖

更多关于 p2p是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信