求英语翻译器高手翻译成英文 急用!!!!!!

请英语高手帮我翻译成英文,英文问题是参考用的,急用,机翻自重谢谢!关于这次审核,我想做下解释:Are finished goods stored in a controlled area to avoid theft, loss, damage, deterioration?Cause::工厂收到通知,有一批货要马上发掉,_百度作业帮
请英语高手帮我翻译成英文,英文问题是参考用的,急用,机翻自重谢谢!关于这次审核,我想做下解释:Are finished goods stored in a controlled area to avoid theft, loss, damage, deterioration?Cause::工厂收到通知,有一批货要马上发掉,
关于这次审核,我想做下解释:Are finished goods stored in a controlled area to avoid theft, loss, damage, deterioration?Cause::工厂收到通知,有一批货要马上发掉,而且工厂的成品仓库已经满了,所以他们把这批货暂时堆放在了成品仓库门口方便装车.公司规定所有的成品要储放在一个被管控的区域,很显然仓库门口无法被良好地管控,这样成品就有了被盗窃、被损坏的危险.工厂以为短时间内堆放在门口没有关系,事实上这样做是不被允许的,我加深对工厂的培训,告知他们这是一个严重的问题,来提高他们保护成品的意识.2. Are materials stored in a controlled area to avoid theft, loss, damage, deterioration?Cause::来验厂之前,我已经多次告知工厂让他们把原材料放在原材料仓库里,事实上他们已经把大部份原材料放在了仓库里,但是在验厂前两天,他们又进了一批塑料粒子,他们觉得塑料粒子不用担心受潮,并且仓库已经满了,所以工人把它们放在了过道里.我觉得我对工厂的培训还不够好,物料放在外面,很有可能被盗窃,丢失,即使塑料粒子不会受潮,但多少会影响产品的品质,工厂在这方面的意识显然还不够,他们存在侥幸心理.我会再次对工厂管理员进行培训,来杜绝这种情况再次发生.Does the factory have a documented process to make sure that incoming raw materials, components, and/or sub-assemblies conform to US Safety and Regulatory requirements?Cause::我曾经把这份程序文件发给工厂,但是他们忘了把它打印出来,我工作失误的地方是,我没有复查一遍,为此我感到很抱歉.我会催促工厂把这份文件打印出来,并确保文件盖上了【受控文件】图章.Is there a written procedure that defines how quality records are stored, protected, and disposed of as well as a defined retention period?Cause::之前在检查这份文件时,我发现这份文件规定的存档期有问题,所以我让工厂重新修改,但是他们的文员为了省力只是手动涂改了数字,这是不被允许的,程序文件必须打印出来不得手写,所以the auditor认为这份文件时无效的.我很抱歉,没有对这份文件进行复检,这是一个非常不应该的失误,我会让他们重新修改并打印这份程序文件,并复查一遍确保无误.有些问题,as weekly quality goals and actual performance,培训计划,检验记录,产前会议等,有一些只是有一部分不符合要求,或缺少了一份培训记录,那么它们涉及的整个环节都会被认为无效的,我觉得这对工厂有点不太公平.另外,the Auditor告诉我们,上海TCPS收到一个举报,说工厂未经审核在做儿童产品,所以他必须对工厂进行严格审查.我问过工厂,它们很肯定得答复我,它们以前没有做过儿童产品,将来也不会,而且我在现场也没有看到有做过儿童产品的痕迹.为此,我们丢失了很多分数.
For this audit, I would like explain as below:Are finished goods stored in a controlled area to avoid theft, loss, damage, deterioration?Cause::The factory receive a notice that those goods shall be delivery at once, but the finsihed goods warehouse was full at that time, so that stack those goods at the gate of the warehouse for convenient to load. The factory formulated that all finished goods shall be stored in controlled area,
Obviously the warehouse gate was not control well, it had risk of been stealed or destroyed. The fatory expected that it was not a big problem, as actually, it was not allowed. I will deepen the train to factory and tell them it is a big problem, to improve their consciousness on protecting finished goods.
2. Are materials stored in a controlled area to avoid theft, loss, damage, deterioration?Cause::Before audit, I told the factory many times to put the raw matrial in raw materil warehouse. Actually, they have put almost raw material in warehouse. But two days before the audit, they bought a batch of plastic particle. they thought that the plastic particle will not be damp, so the workers just put them in the passway. I think I did not do well on training for the factory, the materail will be stealed or lost if they are put outside. Even if the plastic particle would not be damp, it might effect the quality more or less. The factory is lack of the awareness on this point, they have fluke mind. I will train again to the fatory administer, to avoid this case happen again.
Does the factory have a documented process to make sure that incoming raw materials, components, and/or sub-assemblies conform to US Safety and Regulatory requirements?Cause::I have ever sent
this documented process
to the factory, but they forgot to print it out, This is my work fault, I feel sorry that I did not check again. I will ask the fatory to print it out and ensure it will be stamped with "controlled documents" Is there a written procedure that defines how quality records are stored, protected, and disposed of as well as a defined retention period?Cause::After checked with this doucment some days ago, I was found there was grandfather cycle problem on the rule of this document. So I asked them to amend, but the cleck just altered the number for saving labour, it is not allowed, the
documented process shoud be printed with no write, so the auditor considered the document is invalid. I feel sorry that I did not check again for this document. It is really the fault that should not be happen. I will ask them to revise and print this document, and check again to ensure there is no mistake. For some problem,as weekly quality goals and actual performance, training program testing record, pre-production meeting, etc. some of these are only not conformance to requirements, or just be lack of one training record, I think it is a little unfair to the factory.In addition,the Auditor told us that TCPS Shanghai received a report, said the factory did not do audit to produce Children productionI asked the factory, they replied me that they have not produce any children products before, also not in the future. Furthermore, I did not see any trace that they have produced children products on site. Therefore, we have lost many grades.
纯手工翻译,可以验证!请英语高手帮我翻译成英文,英文问题是参考用的,急用_百度知道
请英语高手帮我翻译成英文,英文问题是参考用的,急用
很有可能被盗窃,事实上他们已经把大部份原材料放在了仓库里,他们又进了一批塑料粒子, components, loss。Is there a written procedure that defines how quality records are stored,我们丢失了很多分数,即使塑料粒子不会受潮:来验厂之前,但是他们忘了把它打印出来. Are materials stored in a controlled area to avoid theft:Are finished goods stored in a controlled area to avoid theft,或缺少了一份培训记录:工厂收到通知, protected,程序文件必须打印出来不得手写。2,并确保文件盖上了【受控文件】图章。我很抱歉、被损坏的危险,事实上这样做是不被允许的,但是他们的文员为了省力只是手动涂改了数字,我已经多次告知工厂让他们把原材料放在原材料仓库里?Cause, and disposed of as well as a defined retention period,as weekly quality goals and actual performance,我加深对工厂的培训,有一批货要马上发掉,产前会议等,有一些只是有一部分不符合要求,它们很肯定得答复我,物料放在外面,培训计划。Does the factory have a documented process to make sure that incoming raw materials,他们存在侥幸心理,我没有复查一遍,我会让他们重新修改并打印这份程序文件,而且工厂的成品仓库已经满了。公司规定所有的成品要储放在一个被管控的区域,上海TCPS收到一个举报, loss,所以他们把这批货暂时堆放在了成品仓库门口方便装车。另外,所以工人把它们放在了过道里,我工作失误的地方是,这是一个非常不应该的失误, deterioration,它们以前没有做过儿童产品,为此我感到很抱歉:之前在检查这份文件时,将来也不会,告知他们这是一个严重的问题,检验记录, damage?Cause,来提高他们保护成品的意识,但多少会影响产品的品质, damage。我觉得我对工厂的培训还不够好,丢失。为此:我曾经把这份程序文件发给工厂, deterioration,我发现这份文件规定的存档期有问题,并复查一遍确保无误。我问过工厂,很显然仓库门口无法被良好地管控:,没有对这份文件进行复检,但是在验厂前两天,这是不被允许的;or sub-assemblies conform to US Safety and Regulatory requirements,the Auditor告诉我们,他们觉得塑料粒子不用担心受潮。我会再次对工厂管理员进行培训:,工厂在这方面的意识显然还不够,来杜绝这种情况再次发生,所以the auditor认为这份文件时无效的关于这次审核,我想做下解释,所以我让工厂重新修改,那么它们涉及的整个环节都会被认为无效的?Cause,说工厂未经审核在做儿童产品。工厂以为短时间内堆放在门口没有关系。我会催促工厂把这份文件打印出来::?Cause,这样成品就有了被盗窃,并且仓库已经满了,而且我在现场也没有看到有做过儿童产品的痕迹, and&#47,我觉得这对工厂有点不太公平,所以他必须对工厂进行严格审查。有些问题
The factory formulated that all finished goods shall be stored in controlled area. Furthermore. Therefore. some of these are only not conformance to requirements, components, I think it is a little unfair to the factory, lossFor this audit, they have fluke mind. 2?Cause, we have lost many grades, and&#47. So I asked them to amend. The fatory expected that it wcontrolled documents&quot, said the factory did not do audit to produce Children productionI asked the factory, so that stack those goods at the gate of the warehouse for convenient to load, it might effect the quality more or less, deterioration, Obviously the warehouse gate was not control well.In addition, This is my work fault, the materail will be stealed or lost if they are put outside, I did not see any trace that they have produced children products on site:Are finished goods stored in a controlled area to avoid theft,or sub-assemblies conform to US Safety and Regulatory requirements. I will deepen the train to factory and tell them it is a big problem, also not in the future. Even if the plastic particle would not be damp:After checked with this doucment some days ago:. Actually?Cause, as actually, so the workers just put them in the passway, they replied me that they have not produce any children products before, but they forgot to print it out. I feel sorry that I did not check again for this document, to improve their consciousness on protecting finished goods, but the cleck just altered the number for saving labour. Are materials stored in a controlled area to avoid theft, it was not allowed, protected:. they thought that the plastic particle will not be damp, deterioration:, to avoid this case happen again,the Auditor told us that TCPS Shanghai received a report. The factory is lack of the awareness on this point?Cause, I told the factory many times to put the raw matrial in raw materil warehouse. I will ask the fatory to print it out and ensure it will be stamped with &quot,as weekly quality goals and actual performance, training program testing record, loss, I would like to explain as below, it had risk of been stealed or destroyed, they bought a batch of plastic particle, so the auditor considered the Is there a written procedure that defines how quality records are stored:The factory receive a notice that those goods shall be delivery at once. Does the factory have a documented process to make sure that incoming raw materials. 纯手工翻译, and check again to ensure there is no mistake::Before audit. I will ask them to revise and print this document,可以验证, they have put almost raw material in warehouse. I will train again to the fatory administer:I have ever sent this documented process to the factory. But two days before the audit. I think I did not do well on training for the factory, but the finsihed goods warehouse was full at that time, etc?Cause, I was found there was grandfather cycle problem on the rule of this document, the documented process shoud be printed with no write, pre-production meeting. It is really the fault that should not be happen. For some problem, or just be lack of one training record, I feel sorry that I did not check again, damage, damage, and disposed of as well as a defined retention period
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
我想请问下, and&#47,你有范文可以给我看下吗,Does the factory have a documented process to make sure that incoming raw materials?我们刚好做Target的验厂? 这个需要做一个什么样的程序文件,or sub-assemblies conform to US Safety and Regulatory requirements你好
A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE. If this is the first time you 've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps. Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed if this is a new installation ask your hardware orsoftware manu facturer for any Windows. Updates you might need. If problems continue, disable or remove of the audit, I want to do next explanation: Are finished goods stored in a controlled area to avoid theft, loss, damage, deterioration? Cause: the factory received notice that there is a lot to send off, and the factory finished goods warehouse is full, so they put the goods temporarily piled up in the finished goods warehouse the door is convenient loading. Company policy is to keep all finished product should be stored in a control area, obviously warehouse the door cannot be good control, so that products had stolen, the risk of damage. The factory thought short time piled up at the door no relationship, in fact it is not allowed, I to strengthen the training of the factory, telling them it is a serious problem, to improve their awareness of protection of finished product. 2. Are materials stored in a controlled area to avoid theft, loss, damage, deterioration? Cause: : to factory inspection before, I have been told many times factory let them put the raw material in the raw materials warehouse, in fact they have most of the raw material in the warehouse, but in the factory inspection before two days, they entered again into a group of plastic particles, they feel plastic particles don't worry be affected with damp, and warehouse is full, so workers put them in the corridor. I feel I am the factory training is not good enough, and the material on the outside, is likely to be theft, lost, even plastic particles will not be affected with damp, but how many will affect the quality of the products, the factory in this consciousness obviously is not enough, they exist fluke mind. I will once again about the factory manager training, to put an end to this kind of circumstance happening again. Does the factory have a documented process to make sure that incoming raw materials, components, and/or sub - assemblies conform to US Safety and Regulatory requirements? Cause: : I have put this program files to factories, but they forget to print it out, I mistakes in the work place is, I didn't review again, therefore I feel very sorry. I urged factory put the document printed, and make sure that the file covered the controlled files 】 stamp. Is there a written procedure that defines how quality records are stored, protected, and disposed of as well as a defined retention period? Cause: : before the check the document, I found the document prescribed archive period has a problem, so I asked the factory to modify, but their agent in order to save just manual alter the Numbers, this is not allowed, program files must be printed out may not be handwritten, so the auditor think this file invalid. I'm sorry, not to the document inspected, this is a very should not mistake, I will let them to modify and print this program files, and review it again to ensure correct. Some problems, as weekly quality goals and actual performance, training plan, inspection record, prenatal conferences, etc, and some just some does not comply with the requirements, or the lack of a training records, then they involve the entire link will be considered ineffective, I think this to plant a little not too fair. In addition, the Auditor told us, Shanghai TCPS received a report, said the factory audit doing without children products, so he must be the factory strictly review. I asked the factory, they are sure to reply to me, they haven't done children's products, and will not be, and I at the scene also did not see have done the trace of the children's products. For this reason, we lost a lot of points.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁各位高手些帮我翻译一下几句英语,万分感谢啊!!!速度要快!急用!不要电脑翻译的!!!_百度知道
各位高手些帮我翻译一下几句英语,万分感谢啊!!!速度要快!急用!不要电脑翻译的!!!
出版了专辑Forever的中文版(Chinese version)5,演员.1997年:男(male)职业.G演唱组演出.2000年.日.R:1姓名,毕业于首尔艺术大学(Seoul Arts University)2.日,出版了第一张专辑Forever4,在电视剧中Song of Blind Bird扮演了韩国的第一位盲人医生Kang Young Woo3.1997年.1994年,在北京的音乐会中加入韩国N:歌手:Ahn Jae Wook(安在旭)性别。今年他已计划到中国其它城市演出7,(韩国人Korean)简历,在中华乐坛()为支持北京申奥()与中国歌手同台演出6
写成作文形式,万万感谢啊
提问者采纳
in Beijing's Olympic bid () and Chinese singers will perform with 6: M (male) Occupation, published the Chinese version of Forever album (Chinese version) 5: Ahn Jae Wook (Ahn Jae Wook) Sex, in the drama of Song of Blind Bird played South Korea&#39.. This year he has plans to other Chinese cities 7, actorName. in May 18.2001 in April 22;s first blind doctor Kang Young Woo3, graduated from the University of the Arts in Seoul (Seoul Arts University) 2, (Korean Korean) notes: 1, the publication of his first album Forever 4;s concert in South Korea to join NRG group singing performances.1997, in the Chinese music scene () to support Beijing&#39: singer
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
in 2.1997 years.2000 years.2001 on May 18,ve played the first Blind Kang, doctor, graduated from University of Arts Seoul (Seoul art leads)In television: singer: a),Resume in. South Korea N, in the music to support Beijing Olympic () () and Chinese singer sting6: (Ahn Jae Wook)Gender, published album Forever the Chinese version) Chinese (5.G voices squealed This year he has plans to other cities in China7, add in Beijing concert performances, published his first album Forever4. Woo3: male (male)Career.R, Korean (Korean).1997 Bird Song of the Korean&#39.2001 April 22Ahn Jae Wook name
Ahn Jae Wook,male,a korean singer and actor,he was graduated from Seoul Arts University in 1994, in 1997 he acted as a blind doctor named Kang Young Woo in a teleplay called song of blind bird.Also he published his first special Forever . In 2000, the chinese version of Foever was published. He performed with chinese singers for suporting Beijing's Olympic bid on April,22nd in 2001. On May 18th,he joined in Beijing's concert in South Korea and join NRG group to give performances. This year, he was planing to give his performance in other cities in china. He was an popular singer loved by Chinesa teeagers.(全天然手工制作 O(∩_∩)O)
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急用!请英语高手帮我翻译成英文!_百度知道
急用!请英语高手帮我翻译成英文!
要随着汽车工业的飞速发展,中国的汽车维修业也得到了快速的发展。截止到2006年底,全国共有汽车维修业户26.07万家,一类汽车维修企业0.97万多家,二类汽车维修企业5.1万多家,三类汽车维修业户近20万户。随着入世后国外汽车维修企业的逐步进入,汽修市场的主体将更趋向多元化合国际化,必会加大我国汽车工业和汽车服务行业的调整和改革力度,加快与国际接轨的步伐,使其尽快融珐穿粹费诔渡达杀惮辑入世界汽车市场的大格局中区,并走上健康的发展之路,这应该是我国汽车维修市场的总体趋势。关键词:汽车 维修 趋势
不要给我复制类似金山翻译上翻译的东西,我要准确的翻译!!哪位高手帮帮忙!
提问者采纳
With the rapid development of automobile industry, China's auto maintance industry is
developping rapidly too. There have been 260,700 enterprises of auto maintance in the country by the end of 2006, more than 9,700 are the first kind , 51,000 are the second kind, and about 200,000 are the third kind.As foreign auto maintance enterprises are entering into the auto maintance maket gradually, the mainstay of the maket is more tending to be multi-international ,as a consequance, it
will enhance the adjustm珐穿粹费诔渡达杀惮辑ent and reform of our country's auto industry and auto service industry, accelerate the step of connecting with international business, make it integrate into the central big pattern of the world auto market and step on a healthy developping road. All above should be the general trend of China automobile maintance market.自己翻译的有些不足,希望能帮上忙哈!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他4条回答
Pick toWith the rapid development of auto industry, China's auto maintenance also obtained fast development. By the end of 2006, the national total vehicle maintenance base 26.07 thousand, class of vehicle maintenance 0.92 million home, business enterprise 5.1 million category vehicle maintenance, three car maintenance is home to more than 20 million households business. After enters the foreign auto maintenance enterprise gradually, automobile market main body into tend to be more diversified and internationalization to will increase in China's automobile industry and automobile service industry's adjustment and reform, accelerate the pace with international standards, make its integration into the world automobile market as soon as possible, the great pattern of the central health and onto the road of development, this should is China's automobile mainte珐穿粹费诔渡达杀惮辑nance market trends.Keywords: automobile maintenance trend
With the rapid development of the car industry, the car repair industry also been rapid development. by the end of 2006, with the car maintenance 业户 26.07万 home, a type of vehicle maintenance repairs companies 0.97万 family, second class car maintenance 5.1万 many enterprises, three types of vehicle maintenance repairs 业户 nearly 200 households. the car maintenance after wto entry of foreign enterprises of entering the market, 汽修 will be more diversification to internationalize, will increase the automotive industry in china and the car 服务行业这金山词霸翻译的。
我认为是With the rapid development of auto industry, China's auto maintenance also obtained fast development. By the end of 2006, the national total vehicle maintenance base 26.07 thousand, class of vehicle maintenance 0.92 million home, business enterprise 5.1 million category vehicle maintenance, three car maintenance is home to more than 20 million households business. After enters the foreign auto maintenance enterprise gradually, automobile market main body into tend to be more diversified and internationalization to will increase in China's automobile industry and automobile service industry's adjustment and reform, accelerate the pace with international standards, make its integration into the world automobile market as soon as possible, the great pattern of the central health and onto the road of development, this should is China's automobile maintenance market trends.Keywords: automobile maintenance trend
With the rapid development of auto industry, China's auto maintenance also obtained fast development. By the end of 2006, the national total vehicle maintenance base 26.07 thousand, class of vehicle maintenance 0.97 million home, business enterprise 5.1 million category vehicle maintenance, three car maintenance is home to more than 20 million households business. After enters the foreign auto maintenance enterprise gradually, automobile market main body into tend to be more diversified and internationalization to will increase in China's automobile industry and automobile service industry's adjustment and reform, accelerate the pace with international standards, make its integration into the world automobile market as soon as possible, the great pattern of the central health and onto the road of development, this should is China's automobile maintenance market trends.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信