她爱穿平底鞋,她上课很认真,翻译商务英语翻译

英语翻译他不管多忙,每晚总要看体育新闻.她虽然个子矮小,但却是队里打得最好的.(though/as 倒装)一旦尝了这种面条,你永远忘不了它们的美味.(once)我昨晚熬夜,结果今天上课感到很困倦.(结_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译他不管多忙,每晚总要看体育新闻.她虽然个子矮小,但却是队里打得最好的.(though/as 倒装)一旦尝了这种面条,你永远忘不了它们的美味.(once)我昨晚熬夜,结果今天上课感到很困倦.(结
英语翻译他不管多忙,每晚总要看体育新闻.她虽然个子矮小,但却是队里打得最好的.(though/as 倒装)一旦尝了这种面条,你永远忘不了它们的美味.(once)我昨晚熬夜,结果今天上课感到很困倦.(结果状语从句)既然你知道你错了,你最好赶快承认.(since)
他不管多忙,每晚总要看体育新闻.However busy he is, he always watches sports news every evening.她虽然个子矮小,但却是队里打得最好的.(though/as 倒装Though/as short he is, he plays best in the team.一旦尝了这种面条,你永远忘不了它们的美味.(once)Once tried, the taste of tthis kind of noodle will never escape your memory.(or)Once you try this kind of noodle, you will never forget its delicious taste.我昨晚熬夜,结果今天上课感到很困倦.(结果状语从句)I stayed up so late last night that I felt very tired during the class.既然你知道你错了,你最好赶快承认.(since) Since you know you were wrong, you'd better admit it.
No matter how busy he is ,he watches sports news every night.Though short she is, she is the best player in the team.Once tasted the noodles, you will never forget them.i stayed up late yesterday night so i felt tired in class todaySince you know that you were wrong, you'd better admit it immediately
No matter how busy, he always watch sports news every night.Though she is very small, but the best player on the team.Once tasted the noodles, you will never forget them.I stayed up last night, results in class today feel very heavy.Since you know that you were wrong, you'd better hurry up.她今天穿了一件白色T恤,蓝色的裤子,白色的鞋子 翻译英语 快一点_百度知道
她今天穿了一件白色T恤,蓝色的裤子,白色的鞋子 翻译英语 快一点
提问者采纳
Today she is wearing a white T-shirt,blue pan穿畅扁堆壮瞪憋缺铂画ts and a pair of white shoes.
提问者评价
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
She穿畅扁堆壮瞪憋缺铂画 wears a write T-shirt,a blou trouses and a write shoes this year.
she is in white T-shirt ,blue trousers and white shoes today
She wears a white T-shirt with blue trousers and white shoes.
She wears a white T-shirt,a pair of blue trousers and white shoes today.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【图】明星同款最爱平跟 单鞋圆头真皮女鞋 电绣英文字母平底鞋 - 美丽说
由于对方网站接口出现临时故障,部分爱美丽无法去淘宝购买,我们正在火速抢修中!您若无法正常前往,
请清除浏览器缓存再试,
美丽说买手团队精心挑选,为您诚意推荐够流行、宜穿搭、质量好的时尚商品。
这个宝贝没有更多图片了
也许你还喜欢
所在杂志|
总销量1763件
总销量15696件
43911个分享
26490个分享
6493个分享
74672个分享
周一至周日:08:00-24:00
一键关注新浪微博
美丽说微信服务号
美丽说客户端下载
Copyright (C) && & 京ICP备号& 京公网安备&客服邮箱:&&客服电话:& 文明办网文明上网举报电话:010- &&老公喜欢我穿高跟鞋踩他蛋,喜欢舔我的高跟鞋,用女王的姿态尽情侮辱他,可是我真的很不想这么做,我想让_百度宝宝知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信