我在晚上睡的早早上也起的早用英语翻译器

用英语翻译:我从星期一到星期五的早上都要去上学;星期一和星期三的晚上我都没有事情做,然而,星期二的_百度知道
用英语翻译:我从星期一到星期五的早上都要去上学;星期一和星期三的晚上我都没有事情做,然而,星期二的
用英语翻译:我从星期一到星期五的早上都要去上学;星期一和星期三的晚上我都没有事情做,然而,星期二的晚上我不得不为我的数学考试而学习;在星期四的晚上,我主动为我的父母做了许多家务事;星期五的晚上我去参加苏珊的聚会,很晚才回家;星期六的早上,我和我的爸爸去了体育馆打网球,晚上则做我的家庭作业;星期天早上,我去拜访了我的爷爷奶奶,晚上,我又去参加了一个音乐会。
我有更好的答案
I will go to school from Monday to FMonday and Wednesday night I have nothing to do,however, Tuesday night I have to for my m on Thursday night, I take the initiative to dosome hous the party I went to Susan's Friday night, on Saturday morning, my father and I went to the gym to play tennis,nig on Sunday morning, I went to visit my grandparents, night, I went to a concert.
I will go to school from Monday to FMonday and Wednesday night I have nothing to do,however, Tuesday night I have to for my m on Thursday night, I take the initiative to dosome hous the party I went to Susan's Friday night, on Saturday morning, my father and I went to the gym to play tennis,nig on Sunday morning, I went to visit my grandparents, night, I went to a concert.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译亲爱的 早点回家 路上小心 我先睡觉了 你晚上也好好睡觉 明天早晨我叫你起床_百度作业帮
英语翻译亲爱的 早点回家 路上小心 我先睡觉了 你晚上也好好睡觉 明天早晨我叫你起床
英语翻译亲爱的 早点回家 路上小心 我先睡觉了 你晚上也好好睡觉 明天早晨我叫你起床
Honey (dear,sweetheart,darling),please go home early and have a safe trip (home) (be careful on the way home).I am hitting my sack now.Wish you have a sound sleep,too.I will wake you up tomorrow morning.
Dear, go home early and safe on the road. I am to go to bed earlier and I hope you enjoy good sleep. Tomorrow morning I will wake you up.
Dear goes home on the road to be careful that earlier I will sleep you evening also well to sleep first tomorrow morning I to call you to get out of bed
好像我老公对我说的话~~~:S
Honey/Sweetheart/Darling, try to make it back early and watch the road. I'm gonna hit the bed now. Have a good sleep tonight, and I'll wake you up tomorrow morning.
【真不明白,为什么都是 go home,完全不理会语境。】---- My dear,come back home earlier and take care on the road. I'm going to bed now, and you should make a sound sleep as well once you're back. I will wake you up to...
[楼上的不明白毛,就这么说的,你用什么come back,人家又不一定住一起]Honey, (sweetheart, darling) back early,and take care on the way home.i go to sleep now,have a good dream and wait for mymorning call.[标准答案]
darling, come home early,be careful on your way back,im going to sleep now, hope you have a good night sleep,i will wake you up in the morning!好忧麻!赫赫。。
亲爱的 早点回家 路上小心 我先睡觉了 你晚上也好好睡觉 明天早晨我叫你起床early back,dear,be careful on your way.i am going bed now,have a nice dream,and i will wake you up morning
Dear go home to sleep on the care I have a good sleep at night you tomorrow morning I call you to get up英语翻译请帮我把下面的中文翻译成英语:我早上都睡到很晚;我们开了很久的山路,很刺激;我们在山上的水库旁烧烤;本来很热,但突然下起雨来了,我们躲雨躲到雨停再下山;真是扫兴啊!_百度作业帮
英语翻译请帮我把下面的中文翻译成英语:我早上都睡到很晚;我们开了很久的山路,很刺激;我们在山上的水库旁烧烤;本来很热,但突然下起雨来了,我们躲雨躲到雨停再下山;真是扫兴啊!
英语翻译请帮我把下面的中文翻译成英语:我早上都睡到很晚;我们开了很久的山路,很刺激;我们在山上的水库旁烧烤;本来很热,但突然下起雨来了,我们躲雨躲到雨停再下山;真是扫兴啊!而且还要读补习班呢!
I rest in the mor We have operated the very long mountain road, We bake nearby th Is very originally hot,but had the rain to come suddenly,we took shelter from the rain hide stop to the rain descen Really feels disappointed!Moreover must read the supplementary class!早睡早起身体好的海词问答与网友补充:
早睡早起身体好的相关资料:
相关词典网站:英语翻译我起床起得越来越早,睡觉睡得越来越晚.同学们说我走路像跑一样 是的 我是在和时间赛跑.表面上看,大学生的时间更多了,其实不然.参加社团、学生会的工作、以及一些琐碎的事情_百度作业帮
英语翻译我起床起得越来越早,睡觉睡得越来越晚.同学们说我走路像跑一样 是的 我是在和时间赛跑.表面上看,大学生的时间更多了,其实不然.参加社团、学生会的工作、以及一些琐碎的事情
英语翻译我起床起得越来越早,睡觉睡得越来越晚.同学们说我走路像跑一样 是的 我是在和时间赛跑.表面上看,大学生的时间更多了,其实不然.参加社团、学生会的工作、以及一些琐碎的事情都会占用我们很多的时间.但是,时间是宝贵的,我们必须将时间用在有意义的事情上,参加一些可以锻炼能力的活动,但大部分的时间还是应该用在学习上.不一定要按照这个翻译,可以自由发挥,只要是写关于大学生的时间分配的就行.
I get up earlier and earlier and sleep later and later. Peers said I look like I'm running when I walk. Yes, I am racing against time.Seemingly, university students have more time, but actually no. Joining clubs, student council's jobs, and other little things all take up a huge amount of our time. But time is precious, we must use the time on meaningful things, like joining activities that can advance our abilities. However, most time should be still spent on studying. 很明显我的是自己翻译的哦 相信我啦~}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信