急!谁帮我翻译一下这个英语翻译器

谁来帮我用英文翻译一下这个邮寄地址,要准确的,急!!!_百度知道
谁来帮我用英文翻译一下这个邮寄地址,要准确的,急!!!
不要机翻,要是弄错了.? 请各位懂寄收英文信的高手帮帮忙啊.,先在这里谢谢了~~ 呵呵,还收不到邮件,但是我不知道地址用英文怎么写啊,有经验者优先,一定要准确啊!,怎么办啊,向我要地址呢中华人民共和国 河南省 开封市 禹王台区 材料厂东街65号 收信人 杨君
我一个外国朋友圣诞节要给我送礼物
提问者采纳
“材料厂东街”最好用拼音标注,如果不对请自己更正:1. 为避免国内的邮递员(不明白地名翻译)送快递出错, Kai feng City, East Cai liao chang Street,不要直译为Material Factory之类的我在外贸公司工作。中华人民共和国 河南省 开封市 禹王台区 材料厂东街65号 收信人 杨君Attn. 最好在国家的前面加上你的邮编, Henan Province,据我的经验,经常要收发一些国际快递,反而会弄巧成拙,475000:Yang JunAdd, Yu wang tai District,你的收件地址可以按照下面的格式来写(仅供参考),我已经帮你查到禹王台区的邮编是475000。2,但是有两点需要解释一下: # 65
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
具体格式如下,我都是这么寄信的: China河南省 开封市 禹王台区 材料厂东街65号 杨君 邮编希望能帮到你,让它打印出来贴在信封上,一次都没丢过:To。中文翻英文很容易让邮递员混淆最好的办法是你用中文发给他
怎么翻译不要紧, 主要就是把你的电话(手机)告诉他, 让他写在信封上.因为国外的所有快递公司到中国后都会转成国内业务, 也就是说是一个中国人给你送东西, 把中文地址写在信封上, 还有你的电话, 找不着的话, 就给你打电话啦!
Yang JunNo.65, Cailiaochang(East) Street, Yuwangtai District, Kaifeng City, Henan Prov.China邮编
Yang JunNo.65, East Street of Materials Factory
Yu Wang Tai ZoneKai Feng, Henan Province, 邮编People's Repulic of China
Cailiaochang East Street 65,Yuwangtai District,Kaifeng City,Henan Province,China
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮忙翻译一下这篇文章,翻成英文,请不要用翻译软件,那样语法错误太多,急!!!!拜托!!!!_百度知道
谁能帮忙翻译一下这篇文章,翻成英文,请不要用翻译软件,那样语法错误太多,急!!!!拜托!!!!
举全球能力、共赢,国内经济问题已经成为美国紧迫的问题。人们有理由期待人类能在太空领域展开交流和合作,仍然积重难返,虽然国力已够。此次亚特兰蒂斯号服役结束后,这些国家都有着自己的航天规划,也要看到所有的新兴经济体在航天技术上都还面临着难以攻克的难关、俄罗斯研发航天技术的旅程,正如中国所倡导的。亚特兰蒂斯号航天任务的结束。有近百万美国人现场观看了此次升空:合作,还不知国债提高上限能否达成……一切表明,美国,结束它的最后一次航天飞行任务、巴西。众所周知,嫦娥探月计划也在有计划。在此之后美国航天事业的开发要等一个时期了,而且民主,现实的情况是这些新兴经济体的航天理想虽然灿烂闪耀。目前美国国内最新的消息是、欧洲等国家和地区陷入了沉重的经济萧条,让人们惊喜的是新兴国家因为经济的发展和实力的提高对航天事业正在跃跃欲试。所以,航天技术也作为国家的战略资源被尽可能独占拥有、韩国,把所拥有的人类科学的研究成果束之高阁不是正确的选择。当太空领域的技术和空间只被一,仍然要花很多的时间去重复地走美国。当然,人们不禁要问,人类探索太空的脚步不会停止,新兴经济体航天事业的新开端也刚刚开始?太空本来就属于全人类,但要想再达到昔日的辉煌:29分顺利升空,美国就业状况继续恶化,但仍然有一个很长的路程要走。亚特兰蒂斯号发出“绝唱之旅”的同时,失业率连续三个月上升美国亚特兰蒂斯号航天飞机已于7月8日上午10,已是相当困难,当发生美国这样宣布航天飞机时代终结的时候,全球只剩俄罗斯一国能载人飞上国际空间站,心中也不禁怅然……自2008从美国开始启动的世界经济危机以来;美国国债即将到期、印度,开始了最后一次太空之旅、共和两党争斗,全人类的能力去探索太空?为什么不能展开合作。只是美国人民这一次在骄傲的同时、有步奏地实施、日本,比如中国,人类对太空的探索真的要因为经济力量的不足或者技术的壁垒而止步吗、二个国家垄断时,特别是中国,已经实现了载人航天,如今三年过去了,是人类发展的巨大力量和方向,不能说美国的航天事业就此止步不前,其规模不亚于1981年哥伦比亚号升空的概况,不属于哪个国家,重返月球的计划也会被无限期搁置,十二天或十三天后将返回地球
提问者采纳
has been realized the manned space. Just the American people this time in pride at the same time, employment conditions in the us, Russia repeatedly development space technology of the trip, just as Cepisode in the tour&quot, since the United States, and let people surprise is the emerging countries because of the economy development and the strength of the space industry is to try to improve, two countries. When space technology and t say the U, still want to spend a lot of time to go to the United States, such as China, in mind also can&#39. The Atlantis after service, put have human scientific research results on the shelf is not the right choice, although national strength has enough, three years later, the ability of mankind to explore space, still persistent. There are reasons to expect in space on human can exchange and cooperation in the field? Space was bet cooperate, the emerging economies of the space industry has just stat fight., a country can only Russia global manned to fly on the international space station, especially in China, such as the return to the moon plan will be put on hold indefinitely.S, when there are American monopoly announced that the shuttle era the end of time. The United States currently has a latest domestic news is. Atlantis is a &quot. Have nearly americans watched the launch site, these countries have their own space planning. Of course, do not belong to which countries, India, The United States Treasury bonds is about to expire., the unemployment rate continues to worsen for three consecutive months up, people are starting to askThe United States has in the space shuttle Atlantis on 8 July morning wishing points, began smooth launch last trip into space, Europe and other countries and regions in the heavy economic depression now. All show that domestic economic problem has already become the United States pressing problem, Brazil., to a space exploration of human because of economic power to really insufficient or technical barriers and stopped.Since 2008 the United States started from the world economic crisis, exploring outer space steps will not stop, the reality of the situation is that these emerging economies space ideal although brilliant sparkle? Why can&#39., space technology is also a national strategic resources are as far as possible with exclusive, the republican party can&#39. After that the United States of the space industry development to a period, South Korea. A at the same time, the goddess of the moon exploration plan also plan and steps in the implementation of land. The space shuttle Atlantis is the end of the task, it will end the last space mission, but to want to achieve its former glory, for global ability, also want to see all of the emerging economies in space technology is also facing difficult to on to conquer difficulties, two national debt improve cap can reach, twelve or thirteen days after day returns to earth, its scale is no less than 1981 years the general situation of the Columbia, can&#39. space industry on the immobilized, Japan, but still have a long way to go, and democracy, is the tremendous power of human develt help but feel lost. So: cooperation and win-win
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
The United States has in the space shuttle Atlantis on 8 July morning wishing points, began smooth launch last trip into space, twelve or thirteen days after day returns to earth, it will end the last space mission. Have nearly americans watched the launch site, its scale is no less than 1981 years the general situation of the Columbia. Just the American people this time in pride at the same time, in mind also can't help but feel lost...
Since 2008 the United States started from the world economic crisis, since the United States, Japan, Europe and other countries and regions in the heavy economic depression now, three years later, still persistent. ...
您可能关注的推广
翻译软件的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁帮我翻译一下这段英语,急
谁帮我翻译一下这段英语,急 10
Traveling can be a fun way to gain life experiences, especially during Spring Break—a week-long school vacation in the United States.
But what if you’re a student and don’t have enough money for a trip? Don’t worry. Here are some useful tips.
Save: This probably is the most important preparation for traveling. Cut expenses(开支) to fatten your wallet so you’ll have more choices about where to go and how to get there.
Plan ahead: Don’t wait until the last minute to plan your trip. Tickets may cost more when bought at short notice(短期内). Giving yourself several months to get ready can mean security (安全) and savings.
Do homework: No matter where you go, research the places you will visit. Decide what to see. Travel books will provide information on the cheapest hotels and restaurants.
Plan sensibly(合理的): Write down how much you expect to spend for food and hotels. Stick to your plan or you may not have enough money to cover everything.
Travel in groups: Find someone who is interested in visiting the same places. By traveling with others, you can share costs and experiences.
Work as you g Need more money to support your trip? Look for work in the places you visit.
Go off the beaten path: Tourist cities may be expensive. You may want to rethink about your trip and go to a less-known area. Smaller towns can have many interesting activities and sights.
Pack necessary things: The most important things to take are not always clothes. Remember to take along medicine in case you get sick and snacks in case you cannot find a cheap restaurant.
Use the Internet: The Net can help you to save money. There are some useful websites such as
and www.economy travel. com .By planning sensibly, even students can enjoy their travel. Your travel experiences will be remembered for a lifetime.
旅游是增加生活经验的一种有趣的方式,特别是在春节七天长假在美国的休假。
但是如果你是一个学生而且没有足够的钱去旅游怎么办?不要担心。这有一些有帮助的提示。
节约:这也许是旅行中最重要的。节省开支来使你的钱包丰满,所以你将有更多的机会关于去哪儿和怎么去。
先计划:不要等到最后一刻再去计划。票也许会在购买短期内涨价。给你自己几个月去准备好安全和节省
做功课:无论你去哪儿,研究你将访问的地方 。决定看什么。旅游书将提供最便宜的酒店和餐馆的信息。合理计划:写下你期望多少花费食品及酒店业。坚持你的计划或您可能没有足够的钱支付一切。团体旅行:找一个感兴趣和你访问同一个地方的人。通过与其他人旅行,你可以共享成本和经验。------在工作的地方看你的访问。走冷路线:旅游城市可能是昂贵的。您可能要重新考虑你的行程,去到一个相对陌生领域。小城镇可以有许多有趣的活动和景点。包内必需品:最重要的事情并不总是衣服。记得带上药,以防万一你生病,还有小吃你不能找到一个便宜的餐馆。使用互联网:网络可以帮助你省钱。还有如和www.economy旅行一些有用的网站。的COM。通过规划合理,甚至学生可以享受他们的旅行。您的旅行经验将被记住一辈子。
旅游是一个有趣的体验生活的方式,尤其是在春假期间,在美国学校假期的生活经历有一个星期之久的花,如果你是一名学生,并且没有足够的钱为旅行?不要担心。这里有一些有用的提示。节省:这可能是旅游最重要的准备。削减开支(开支),以增加你的钱包(意思就是说把钱包养的满满的,攒更多的钱。)因此你必须去哪里以及如何到达那里有更多的选择。提前计划:不要等到最后一刻才计划你的行程。门票可能会花费更多的时候在短时间内(短期内买)。给自己几个月的时间来准备可能意味着安全(安全)和储蓄。做功课:无论你走到哪儿,研究的地方,你会访问。决定该怎么看。旅游书将提供最便宜的酒店和餐馆的信息。计划合理(合理的):写下你期望多少花费食品及酒店业。坚持你的计划或您可能没有足够的钱支付一切。在团体旅行:找一个谁在访问同一个地方感兴趣。通过与其他人旅行,你可以共享成本和经验。当你克需要更多的钱,以支持你的旅行?在工作的地方看你的访问。前往离走过的道路:旅游城市可能是昂贵的。您可能要重新考虑你的行程,去到一个相对陌生领域。小城镇可以有许多有趣的活动和景点。包必要的事:最重要的事情并不总是采取衣服。记得带上药,以防万一你生病和小吃你不能找到一个便宜的餐馆。使用互联网:网络可以帮助你省钱。还有如和www.economy旅行一些有用的网站。的COM。通过规划合理,甚至学生可以享受他们的旅行。您的旅行经验将被记住一辈子。
其他回答 (1)
旅行是获得社会经验的一种有趣的方式,尤其是在“春节”期间,这是美国学校的一种一周长假。
但是如果你是学生没有足够的资金去旅行怎么办?别担忧,在这里我们给你一些有用的建议。
节约:这可能是针对旅行的最重要的准备工作。勒紧裤腰带,节省开支,如此你才可以充分地选择去哪里怎么去。
提前规划:不要等到最后一秒才想着去旅行。等到最后才去买票的话,你就不得不花更多的钱。若你能在去前的几个月就准备好,这就等于安全和节省。
提前做功课:不管你去哪儿,先研究一下你将要取得地方呢,如,决定去看什么。旅游指南会告诉你有关那儿最便宜的旅馆和餐馆的信息。
跟团旅行:找到一些和你一样对同一地点感兴趣的人,和他们一起旅行可以分担费用和分享旅行经历。
如果你需要更多的钱来完成旅行,你可以在你旅游的地方找份工作
远离黄金地带:著名的旅游城市的花费很大,去之前在思考一下,选择那些相对较冷清的旅游地点,这些地方也有很多有趣的活动和景点。
带上必需品:最值得你带的不是衣服,而是药物,防止你会生病,另外就是零食,你不会在那儿找到便宜的旅馆。
使用网络:这可以助你省下一些钱有一些有用的网站---www. ,www.
只要通过合理计划,每一个学生都可以享受自己的旅行,这些旅行经历你会铭记一生。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号谁可以帮我翻译一下这篇英文文章 ~急用~
谁可以帮我翻译一下这篇英文文章 ~急用~
Do not know from the start when he began is no longer think of themselves before! Gradually find themselves in the decadent, in the depression slowly!I would like to let themselves take heart, but I found that it is futile! 
I still excluded from the hearts of all the things I could change! I do not know why! In fact, I really wanted to let themselves become the original that obedient good boy, but from a young age to develop the habit of instinct refused to let me! 
I really said that despite the depression in the decadent, but I remember that every person on my good! Although the mouth that I do not care about, but I care about every person and every one I care about people! This is only an excuse I, I just want me to leave without the attachment, just want to quietly left! I do not want to let himself could not bear, do not want to take their time, there are many bear ! 
IDear friends, in fact, I love you, I really care about you, but I do not want to say! I do not want me to leave some people stay! I love you, my dear friends, I want to say I want you outside, but I can not go back, because I already gave no way out! 
I just want to go this way, because I do not want to cry! I do not want to be someone to worry! I am sorry, I do this, you just want to have fun, because I do not want to give you a matter not happy! To remember that I told you that I as long as you happy, happy! ! !
不知道从一开始的时候,他开始不再认为自己是前!渐渐发现自己在腐朽,在抑郁症慢慢!我想,让自己振作起来,但我发现它是徒劳的! 
我仍然被排除在心中的所有事情我可以改变!我不知道为什么!事实上,我真的很想让自己成为原认为,听话的乖孩子,但是从青年时代发展的习惯,本能地拒绝让我来! 
我真的说,尽管抑郁症的腐朽,但我记得每个人对我的好!虽然口,我不关心,但我关心的每一个人和每一个我所关心的人!这只不过是一个借口,我,我只是想我离开,没有扣押,只想悄悄地离开!我不想让自己无法忍受,不想把自己的时间,有许多承担! 
 idear的朋友,事实上,我爱你,我真的关心你,但我不想说!我不希望我离开,有些人留!我爱你,我亲爱的朋友们,我想说,我希望你以外的,但我不能回去,因为我已作了,没有出路了! 
我只想去,这样,因为我不想哭泣!我不想有人担心!对不起,我这样做,您只是想要得到乐趣,因为我不想给你一个不快乐的事!要记住,我告诉你,我只要你幸福,快乐! ! !
的感言:谢谢 相关知识
其他回答 (1)
从开始不要知道他什么时候开始了是以前不再认为他们自己! 慢慢地逐渐发现自己在腐蚀,在消沉! 我希望让自己鼓起勇气,但是我发现这是徒劳! 从我可能改变所有事,心也在排拆I! 我为什么不知道! 实际上,我真正地想让自己成为服从的好男孩,但是从先天的习性己让我无法无法改变! 
我真正地说尽管在腐蚀,但是我的消沉影响到对我好的每个人! 虽然我不关心,但是我对每个人和每一个关心关于我的人都关心! 没有附件,这只是我的借口,我要我离开,要对平静地离开! 我不想要让自己不可能负担,不想要花费时间,那里浪费! 
我亲爱的朋友,实际上,我爱你,我对您真正地关心,但是我不想要说! 我不要我留下遗憾! 我爱你,我亲爱的朋友,我想要说我想要在外面,但是我不可以回去,因为我已经没有勇气! 因为我不想要哭泣, 我想要去这边! 我不想要是担心的某人! 因为我不想要给您不愉快的事情我抱歉,我做此,您想要获得乐趣! 记得我告诉了您I,只要您愉快,愉快! ! !

相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号百度--您的访问出错了
&您的访问出错了
很抱歉,您要访问的页面不存在。
请检查您输入的网址是否正确。
如果您不能确认您输入的网址,请浏览页面,来查看您所要访问的网址。
直接输入要访问的内容进行搜索:
如还有疑问请访问获得解决方法
&2013 Baidu}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译器 的文章