购物询问英语翻译器

只需一步,快速开始
后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
扫一下,分享更方便,购买更轻松
海淘翻译急救箱:购物出问题如何跟客服用英语进行沟通?
海淘翻译急救箱:购物出问题如何跟客服用英语进行沟通?
查看: 213|
摘要 : 一旦海淘购物网站出现问题该如何沟通呢? 今天海淘达人小编整理了与海淘购物网站英文沟通的几个模板,希望能在关键时刻帮助大家解决燃眉之急.
一旦海淘购物网站出现问题该如何沟通呢?&&&&&& 今天海淘达人小编整理了与海淘购物网站英文沟通的几个模板,希望能在关键时刻帮助大家解决燃眉之急.一、订单确认出现故障的:
Dear Sir/Madam,I have put an order yesterday, and have received order confirmation e-mail.Today I want to check my purchase information . But I can\'t sign in. It shows me \"Please confirm your registration first. You have received an e-mail for this. Check your input values.\" The problem is, I have never received any e-mail for comfirm my registration until now. Please help me. Thank you.&&&&&& 您好,我昨天下了单,也收到了订单确认邮件。今天我要查看自己的账户信息,但是无法登陆你们网站。提示我请确认注册信息,你已经收到一封关于此状况的邮件。问题是,到现在我都没有收到任何关于确认注册信息的邮件。请帮助我解决这个问题,谢谢!
二、催卖家发货的:
Dear Sir/Madam,I have placed an order with No.(订单号) on (订单日期), and received order confirmation e-mail in the same day. But the status still shows \'in process\' today. Since the website showed“Delivery period: ca. 10 work days ”when I placed the order, I kindly ask if you might accelerate the speed of processing. Thanks!: Best wishes!&&&&&& 我在X日下了单,订单号是X,当天就收到了确认邮件。但是直到今天还是提示我订单在处理中。我下单的时候网站告诉我预计发到加拿大要花十天,所以我现在想是否可以调整我这个订单的运输速度选项呢? 谢谢!
三、要求合箱、确认合箱的:
Dear Sir/Madam,I have just completed my order . I write this letter just to make sure that I would have all the things I ordered shipped in one single package. Please do not separate them into several packages. Thank you.&&& 你好,我在亚马逊上下了单,我写本邮件想要求亚马逊帮我把所有预定的货物合成一箱发出来,不要分开发。 谢谢!
四、追运单、发错货的
Dear Sir/Madam,I have ordered a (买的东西名字)on your website, the item had been shipped on(发货日期), the tracking number is (国外物流单号).Now my problem is that (以下为几种问题) I haven’t receive this item for X Days could you help me to check where is it now? (已经X天了我还没有收到货,能否帮我查一下?)I found that my package was wrong delivered, my address is XXXXXX. Could you help me to check this problem? (我发现我的包裹发到别的地方去了,我的地址是XXX 能否帮我处理?)I received it but this item was not what i ordered on your website, could you help me to replace it?(我已经收到了包裹,但发错货了,能否帮我更换).
“就要来”是一个中立的,致力于帮助广大网友买到更有性价比网购产品的导购平台,每天为网友们提供严谨的、准确的、新鲜的、丰富的网购产品特价资讯。我们的信息大部分来自于网友爆料,如果您发现了优质的产品或好的价格,不妨给我们爆料(谢绝商家)吧,。优惠信息有时效性和地域性,还请各位网友购买时注意核实。
已有0用户参与
上一篇:下一篇:
海淘防蚊驱蚊产品推荐:驱蚊液、驱蚊器、驱蚊贴、驱蚊手环哪种好?
英国美妆电商feelunique中文官网下单攻略
英国保健品网站MyVitamins注册购物指南
Adidas阿迪达斯美国官网注册下单攻略
浏览2457 评论24
浏览264 评论35
浏览547 评论37
浏览46 评论8
浏览238 评论13
浏览101 评论27
浏览35931 评论21
浏览31945 评论31
浏览25327 评论52
浏览14911 评论33
浏览13188 评论15
浏览12328 评论14
浏览12278 评论11
浏览12095 评论15
浏览574 评论0
浏览214 评论5
浏览293 评论0
浏览362 评论28
浏览387 评论13
浏览1003 评论33
深圳市去哪买信息技术有限公司 (C) 版权所有 Copyright (C)
粤ICP备号-2英语翻译我看中了一个外国人网店里的两样东西(假设叫A和B),但感觉价格略贵,想问他能不能便宜点,写信怎么说呢?_百度作业帮
英语翻译我看中了一个外国人网店里的两样东西(假设叫A和B),但感觉价格略贵,想问他能不能便宜点,写信怎么说呢?
英语翻译我看中了一个外国人网店里的两样东西(假设叫A和B),但感觉价格略贵,想问他能不能便宜点,写信怎么说呢?
Helllo,I am intereseted in your pruducts,A and B.But the price is a little expensive.Can you give me discount?Looking forward to your reply soon.Best regards,XXXX明天我将要和妈妈去购物英语翻译-55BBS 我爱购物网
&&明天我将要和妈妈去购物英语翻译
明天我将要和妈妈去购物英语翻译
1.百度翻译结果:Mother, I have no time to accompany you go shopping today, ho tomorro.自己理解:(1)Mom,I have no time to go shopping
?(2)Mom,I am not free go shopping
?(我英语学得不好,你看看)
9条其他回答
一、根据中文填空1、下个星期一你打算去干嘛?我想去打篮球。A: do you
next Monday?B:I
to paly basketball.2、你们打算什么时候见面? time do you
to meet 3、你妈妈这个周末去购物吗?是,她要去买一些水果。A:Does your mother
go shopping this ?B:Yes,she does .She
to buy some fruit.4、我打算明天和朋友去野炊。I
to go on a picnic
my friends tomorro、今天下午,Sarah和她的朋友去下棋。Saeah and her friends
to play chess this afternoon.不知你是几年级的,其实这些句子还可以用be doing 或be going to do 来表达,不过从这几个句子分析你应是小学或初一的学生,所以用表达了,希望对你有帮助
总是,一直 I speak English all the time in class. 我总是在课上讲英语。
也……, 同样…I enjoy sports as , especially tennis. 我还喜欢运 动,特别是打网球。3. ask about 询问 Everyone asks about the shopping!大 家都会询问关于购物的事情! 4. at first 首先;第一 ,at first I often feel a bit sad
I leave my mum and dad for a fe. 是的,开始的时候我是有点伤感的,因为我离开爸爸 妈妈有些日子的原因. 5. at last 最后;终于 I
so excited to see the pandas ??at last! 最终看见了 熊猫我是那么的兴奋!6. be afraid of 害怕?? Oh,I'm afraid of flying. 哦, 我害 怕坐飞机. Book Three 7. be different from 与??不同,有区别 It
very different from a Chinese . (它)与中国的婚礼是大不相同的. 8. be excited about 因??而兴奋 But I'm very excited about coming to China! 但 是能来到中国我很兴奋. 9. be late for 迟到 You mustn't be late for school. 你上课不允许迟到. 10. be named after?? 以??命名 For example, in English, Saturday is named after the planet Saturn, the sixth planet from the Sun. 例如,在英语里星期六是以 太阳的第六颗行星--土星命名的。 11. be proud of 因??而自豪 My brother is captain of the school tennis team-I'm very proud of him. 我哥哥是学校网球队的队长,我真为他感到自豪. 12. because of 因为 Because of Project Hope, thousands of children have better lives. 因为有了希望工程,成千上万的孩子们过上了更好的生活。 13. belong to 属于 It belonged to Caption Flint. 它属于弗林特船长. 14. bring back 带回来 But bring it back tomorrow. 但是明天要拿回来啊。 15. can't
to do 迫不及待做?? You sound great fun,and I can't
to meet you. 你(的来信)听上去是那么的有意思,我真是迫不及待的想见到你. Book Three 16. clean up 打扫,清理 Clean up bedroom. 打扫你的卧室. 17. come true 成为现实 It
my 'dream'come true. 我的梦想实现了。 18. dance to the music 随音乐跳舞 It's pop music. Yon can dance to it, and you can sing it, too. 这是流行音乐,你可以随着音乐起舞,并且你也可以唱歌。 19. depend on 依靠 This can depend on the seasons ,the moon or the sun 这 要取决于季节,月亮或太阳的变化 20. do some shopping 买东西,购物 Finally today I did some shopping and Jenny listened to a concert in the park. 最后,今天我去购物,珍妮去公园听音乐 会。 22. do some sightseeing 游览 We're going to do some sightseeing because we like Chinese culture. 我们打算去游览因为我们喜欢中国文化。 23. face to face 面对面的 Then they come face to face
some teribble men . 然后他们遇到一些坏人 24. fall down 倒下 And let me guess?? then Alice fell down a rabbit hole and
into their strange ! 让我猜猜?? 然后爱丽丝掉进了兔子洞,进入了他 们的奇特的世界。 25. fall in love
sb. 坠入爱河;相爱 In the end,the captain falls in love
Maria and marries her. 最后,上校爱上了玛莉娅并和她结了婚. 26find out 发现 Let's find out
we can do to save them?? 想 一 想 为了挽救他们我们能做些什么???? 27. first of all 首先 First of all,he'll be invited to competitions around the . 首先,他会被邀请到世界各地参加比赛。 28. for a time 暂时,一度 He hides and
for a time, and then suddenly he appears. 他藏起来观看了一段时间,然后突然出现在众人面前。 29. from time to time 偶尔,有时 In Texas and the southeast, there are storms from time to time in summer and fall. 在得克萨斯和东南部地区,夏天和秋天有 时会有暴风雨。 30 get a move on 快些,加紧 You can open it! Get a move on! 你 可 以 打开它!快点呀! 31. get angry
和??生气 I get angry
myself --I should
harder. 我和自己生气,我(觉得自己)应该更加努力的学习. 32. get married 结婚 The girl
catches them
be the next to get married! 接到新娘花束的女孩将是下一个要结婚的人. 33. get offon 上下车(船;飞机) Get off the boat at To Brigde. 在塔桥处下 船. 34. get on
sb. sth. 和某人相处????;进展 But I get on
her. 但是我和她相处得很好。 35. get up 起床 I got up at half past seven in the morning and have breakfast. 我早晨七点半起床然后吃早餐。 36. give a concert 开演唱会 He's given concerts all over China and the tickets have al sold out. 他在全国各地举办演唱会,门票总是全部售出。 37. give a
欢迎 Lao She Teahouse gives a
to everyone from China and from all over the . 老舍茶馆热情欢迎来自中 国和世界各地的人们。 38. go around 绕着??运转The Earth is a planet and it goes around the Sun. 地 球是行星,围绕太阳运转。 39. go a 走开 Did you go a in the summer? 夏天你离开吗? 40. go for a ride 去乘 She decided to go for a ride in the forest. 她 决 定 去森林里骑车。 41. go home 回家 We go home at half past three. 我们 3 点半回家。 42. go off 熄灭,离开 Suddenly, all the lights in my house
off. 突然,我 房间的所有灯熄灭了。43. go out 外出 You don't like going out in the evening. 你不喜欢晚上出去。 44. gro 长大 The real Alice gre. 真的爱丽丝长大了。
看???? 一眼 , have a look at these photos. 哦,看看这些 照片。 46. hundreds of?? 数以百计的?? He
his first opera at the age of 12 and hundreds of beautiful pieces of music for the classical orchestra. 他在 12 岁时谱写 了第一步歌剧,他还为古典管弦乐队谱写了几百首动听的乐曲。 47. hurry up 赶快 Hurry up! 赶快. 48. in addition to 除????以外
did Mozart
in addition to operas? 除歌剧外莫扎特还写了什么? 49. in danger 处于险境,处于危险之中 But it's sad to think about all those animals in danger. 但是想起那些濒危动物来,真让人伤心。 50. in fact 事实上 In fact, since 1989 Project Hope has built schools all over China. 事实上,从1989 年以来,希望工程已经在全国建了很多所学校。 51. in informal situations 在非正式场合 In informal situations,people just say "hello" to each other. 在非正式场合,人们只是互相说"你好"(就可以了) 52. in peace 在和平的环境中 We need to help the animals live in peace. 我 们需要帮助动物生活在安静的环境中. 53. kind of 有点 It's kind of quiet. 是一种平静. 54. learn about 学习?? It
interesting to learn about the
Panda Reserve. 能了解有关卧龙自然保护区的有关知识是很有意思的. 55. live on 以...为生;(靠吃...)维持生命 They mainly live on bamboo, and each panda needs to eat a lot of bamboo every day. 它们主要以竹子为食,每天 每只熊猫要吃很多的竹子。 56. look after 照顾,照料 His parents have been ill and he has to look after them. 他的父母一直有病,他得照顾父母。 57. look for 寻找 They're looking for life but they haven't found anything yet. 他们正在(火星上)寻找生命但他们还没有找到任何东西。 58. look out (for) 小心 But remember to look out for the red light?? 但 记 住 要注意看红灯(亮了...) 59. look sb in the eye Americans look people in the eye,but they think it's rude to stare. 美国人(习惯)直视人的眼睛,但他们认为盯着人看是不礼貌的. 60. look up 查找 You should look up ne in a dictionary. 你 应 该 在字典中查找新单词。 61. make mistakes 犯错误
mistakes do you often make? 你经常犯什 么样的错误? 62. make sure 确保 Make sure you bring an umbrella. 确保(出门时)带雨伞. 63. more than 超过,多于
Ming has been to a Liu Huan concert in Beijing
more than 2,000 people. 王铭听过刘欢在北京举办的一个两千多人的演唱 会。 64. next to 在紧挨着??的一侧;在??的旁边 And
don't you
down the correct spelling and grammar next to the mistakes? 并且把正确的拼 写和语法结构写在错误的旁边。 65. not only??but also?? 不仅?? 而且?? Before he
six he played not only the piano, but also the violin and the organ. 他不到六岁就开始弹钢琴,还可以演 奏小提琴和管风琴。 66. not??but?? 不是??而是?? In the north,it isn't very cold,but there's a lot of rain,so bring an 67. umbrella. 在西北地区,并不寒冷,而是有充沛的降雨, 所以要带雨伞. 68. on business 出差 But I hear they've gone to Shanghai on business. 可 我听说你父母去上海出差了。 69. on earch 究竟,到底
on earth is that? 那究竟是什么音乐? 70. on the corner of 在??的拐角处 I think there's an entrance on the corner of Chang Jie and
Jie. 我想在长街和文今街的拐角处有个入口 71. on the lefton the right 在左边右边 I got some great shots of the boy
plays the guitar on the left. 我拍了几张特榜的在左边弹吉他的男孩儿照片。 72. on time 准时 Then the
mustn't arrive at the church on time but a fe late. 新娘是不能按时到教堂的,而是要晚些时候. 73. once or t 几次,一两次 Once or t she looked into her sister's book, but it had no pictures or conversations in it. 她看了几眼姐姐的书,发现书上 既没有插图又没有对话。 74. one day 某天 So
books be replaced by computers one day? 那 么 有 一天书会被电脑所取代吗? 75. pay for?? 为??支付费用 In the last 15 years, this project has raised money and paid for the education of . 在过去的 15 年里,希望工程通过募捐为250 万名农村穷学生支付了学费。 76. pick up 接;拣起 I've just come to pick Tony up. 我只是过来接托 尼。 77. places of interest 旅游胜地 There are also
visits organized to San Francisco and other places of interest in California. 周末也有去旧金山或 加利福尼亚其他景点的旅游活动。 78. play
和??一起玩 's my chess set? I
it. 我 的 棋 盘在哪?我想玩棋. 79. right now 现在 Sorry . He isn't here right now.对不起,他现在不在这. 80. save one's life 挽救某人生命 It may save your life. 它也许能挽救你 的生命. 82. say hellogoodbyesorry to sb. 和??问好道别道歉 In informal situations,people just say "hello" to each other. 在非正式场合,人们只是互相说" 你好"(就可以了). 83. see off 送别... You go to the airport and see them off. 你去机场送 别他们. 84. sell out 售空 He's given concerts all over China and the tickets have al sold out. 他在全国各地举办音乐会,音乐会的票总是销售一空 85. so far 迄今为止 So far there's only life on Earth. 迄今为止只有地球上 有生命。 86. stay out 停留在外面 We mustn't stay out after 9 pm. 晚上 9 点以后,严 禁在外面逗留. 87. s a 扫去 We don't
to s a good luck. 我 们 不 想扫走好运气。 88. take a deep breath 深呼吸 Many people are shy
they speak English, so before you begin , take a deep breath and smile. 许多人在讲英语时不好意思,所 以,在开口前,深吸一口气,笑一笑 89. take a 把????带走;减去 Our villages and farms are gro bigger, and we're taking a . their lands and forests. 我们的村庄和农场越来越大,我 们剥夺了他们的土地和森林。 90. take photos of 给????拍照 It's a good idea to bring your camera because you may
to take photos of the autumn leaves. 也许你要拍一些秋天的树叶,所 以,带上你的照相机是个不错的主意。 91. take place 发生 It takes place in a teahouse in old Beijing and it tells us the story of
Lifa and his customers. 故事发生在老北京的一个茶馆里,讲述的 是王利发和他的顾客们的故事。 92. take sb. around 带领某人参观 His family took him around Europe and he gave concerts in many cities. 家人带着他在欧洲许多城市进行巡演。 93. the rest of?? 剩余部分 The music describes China to the rest of the . 这部音乐向世界的其他国家描述了中国。 94. thousnds of 数以千计的 Because of Project Hope, thousands of children have better lives. 由于希望工程的努力,成千上万的孩子过上了更好的生活。 95. up to 正在干,从事着
are you up to? 你在干什么? 96.
。。 for? 为什么 “And
is a book for, ”thought Alice, “ pictures or conversations?” “没有插图、没有对话的书有什么用?” 爱丽丝想。 97.
the help of 在。。。帮助下;借助于 No can go to school
the help of Project Hope. 在希望工程的帮助下,他们现在可以上学了
现在,我听到了城市在宣传倡导低碳生活,我渐渐有些懂了。我开始了“低碳生活”。 首先,低碳的生活方式,就是在生活的细节上注重节能减耗。除了做作业必须开灯之外,其余的事情都靠窗外的照明灯来相助。因为我们的客厅大,窗外的照明灯照进来都可以醒目地看到室内的一切,吃饭时,真像一桌“烛光晚餐”,这真是一大盏“天然的灯啊!” 只要我洗好手,就都把水龙头拧的紧紧地,不让水“逃”出来,这样,我就可以安心了。但我又担忧爸爸妈妈会不会做好,每次看见爸爸妈妈进洗手间洗手并顺其自然的把水龙头关紧,我十分高兴,我希望“低碳家庭”会做的更好。 冰箱里放着乱七八糟的东西,妈妈说很浪费电,我灵机一动,想出了妙招:于是,我就拿起以前堆积如山的硬纸板,把它做成一个个大小不一的盒子,上面贴上了各种分类的标志,然后,按分类去整理,不一会儿,冰箱变得又干净又整洁,焕然一新,一眼就目睹摆放整整齐齐的东西。这样,既帮助了我们,又节省了电。 原来,电器开着,就连小小的手机电池在插座上插着时都会排放出可怕的二氧化碳,只要充完电就应该将电池立刻取下。我本来以为,二氧化碳只有汽车尾气、煤炭燃烧这些会排放,没想到生活中处处都有微弱的“碳”在侵害着我们大家的生活和地球。 每当我看见妈妈要把洗衣粉的桶扔掉时,我会上前去阻止。我会把它做成一个小垃圾桶,有的像个洋娃娃,粉嘟嘟的脸,可爱极了!有的又的像只小动物,活灵活现的,真像一道美丽的“风景”! 当夜幕降临,晚饭过后,路边的霓虹灯为夜晚增添了一份光彩,老爸总是把家里所有的灯都关掉,只剩下一片伸手不见五指的黑暗中,然后,趴在窗户上,一边欣赏路边的风景,一边唱着一首歌:“月亮代表我的心……”真是五音不全,一塌糊涂。(养花是妈妈的爱好。家里的吊兰、常春藤一年四季都是绿意盎然。在每个炎炎的夏日,妈妈总会把花搬进家里来,大家看着那些绿色,允吸这那些绿色,心中顿时感觉丝丝的凉意,有了好空气又养眼,真是一举两得啊! 这么好的家居环境,并且充满了创意的小欢乐。夏日炎炎的时候,我觉得家里闷,开着空调又太浪费。于是,我想和爸爸一起去游泳。爸爸对我说:“我们开车去吧。”我摇摇头,说:“开车去耗能源,游泳池离这儿不远,不如步行去吧。”爸爸称赞说:“好主意,你真是个懂得节约的好孩子。”于是,我们就骑着自行车来到了游泳池,这样,既锻炼了身体,又节约了能源。真是一举两得。 有一次,我们去较远的地方购物,妈妈挑选了少量的东西,正准备去付钱,爸爸连忙上前阻止,说:“购物太少不太好,尽可能地一次性购足,就少了几次购物,也就省了车油。”妈妈说:“这是个好办法。”因此,我们就尽量把所需的东西一次性买足,这真是省时又省力。 平常,我们家总是把水循环来使用。平时,我妈总是用淘米剩下的淘米水来浇花浇草。而淘米水对花草而言更比清水有营养,这样,不但节约了水,而且还能让花草更好地生长。还有我家在用洗衣机洗衣服时,总是将后面几遍洗衣后较干净的水用一个大盆里收集起来,用它不拖地板,还用它来冲刷抽水马桶,虽然这样多费了一些功夫,但是因为能更充分地利用水资源,我们总是乐此不彼。 同学们,朋友们做到低碳环保只是一种态度,而不是能力,我们应该从节电、节水、节碳、节油、节气这种小事做起,一起去建立低碳绿色的生活方式,只要我们大家一起去行动,就一定可以让我们的生活更加低碳环保,从而让我们共同的地球拥有更美好的明天。
英文:Now, I have heard in the advocacy of urban lo life, I gradually came to understand some. I started the "lo life."
of life, that is, pay attention to the details of life save energy. In addition to home must turn on the lights, the rest of the things that rely on the lighting outside the
to help. Because of our large living room, lights shining through the
can be visible for all to see the room, food, really like a table "candlelight dinner",
is a big cup of "natural light ah!"
As long as I
the players to tap the scre regarded not let the
"escape" out, so I can relax. But I
about Mom and Dad
not do a good job, Mom and Dad into the toilet every time he sa and go
the flo the tap closed, I am very happy, I hope the "carbon family"
do better.
Placed a mess of things in the fridge, my mother said it
of electricity, I had an idea came up coup: So, I picked up before the mountains of cardboard, put it into a box of different sizes, the above paste on the various classifications of signs, then, to organize by category, and soon became the refrigerator clean and tidy, ne, a neat place to see things. In this , both to help us, but also saves electricity.
Originally, electric open, even the little cell phone battery
plugged in the socket of carbon dioxide
be emitted horrible, as long as the fully charged battery should be immediately removed. I thought, carbon dioxide only vehicle exhaust, coal combustion emissions of these
had no idea that life every
"carbon" in the infringement of our lives and our planet.
I sa mother thro the bucket make detergent, I
to stop the meeting. I
make it into a small trash can, and some like a doll, pink toot face, very cute! Also like some little animals, vivid, and really like a beautiful "scenery"!
night fell, after dinner, the roadside neon glory to add a night, Dad al at home all the lights are turned off, leaving only the darkness of a pitch-dark, and then, lying on the , , enjoying the scenery,
singing a song: "The moon represents my heart ... ..." It's tone deaf, a mess. (Flo plants is a loving mother. Chlorophytum home, ivy is green all year round. In each of the heat of summer, my mother moved into the house the flo al, we look at those green, allo absorption
Those green, heart suddenly feel the slightest chill,
good air and seductive, really kill two birds
Such a good home environment, and full of innovative small joy. Hot summer, I feel bored at home, the air-conditioned and too . So, I
my dad. Dad said to me: "We drove the rain." I shook my head and said: "Drive to the consumption of energy, a s pool not far from here, than go on foot." Dad praised: "Good idea, do you really kno to save the boy. "So we rode bikes to the s pool, so that only exercise the body, but also saves energy.
further for shopping, my mother picked a small number of things, is ready to pay, and my father quickly stepped for to stop, said: "Shopping is not too good, as far as possible one-time shopping, the less several shopping cart
save the oil. "Mother said:" This is a good . "Therefore, we needed something to try to buy enough time, this is really save time and effort.
Usual, our family al used the
cycle. Usually, my mother al used to
the flo Taomi Shui
rice poured the rest of the grass. And in terms of more than Taomi Shui
for flo and nutritious, so that not only saves , but also allows plants to better gro. There used
machine in my house, al behind the times
be relatively clean after
a large bowl, use it do not mop the floor, but also use it to
the toilet, although this took some
more , but because they can make better use of
resources, we are al happy this is not the other.
Students, friends, is just an attitude to achieve lo environment, rather than ability, we should save electricity, , carbon, fuel-efficient, solar terms such little things together to build lo green lifestyle As long as we all go action,
be able to make our lives more lo environment, so that our common planet for a better tomorrow
10、---太贵了,58元行吗?---对不起,这里不还价。您喜欢那件红色的吗?它很便宜,只有45元---颜色太鲜艳了。我买那件白的。10. -It's a bit expensive, ho 58 yuan?-Sorry, no discount here.
you like the red one?It's cheaper, about only 45 yuan.-the color is too bright.I'll take the
one.12、你愿意跟我一起旅游吗?我很愿意,但我妈妈让我呆在家写作业。12.
you like to travel
me?I'd like to, but my mother let me stay at home to finish my home.17、学跳舞时容易的。学滑冰是困难的。17. It's easy learning to dance, It is difficult to learn ho skate.23、我不擅长游泳,所以这个暑假我打算练习游泳。23. I am not good at s and I'm going to practice it this summer vacation.24、下个星期天你准备干什么?你要去购物还是呆在家里?24. 's your plan next Sunday? Go shopping or stay at home?25、明天将有一场足球赛。我们对要对战他们队,你要为我们加油吗?25. There
be a football game bet their team and ours tomorrow.
you come to cheer for us?27、你经常玩电脑吗?玩电脑对你有好处吗?27. Do you often play computer games? Is that good for you?30、你姐姐每天晚上几点回家?她晚上看电视吗?30.
does your sister come home every evening? Does she
TV? 【手工翻译,如同意,请采纳】
没图啊?是不是用所给单词造句?1. After ,I bought a book to
.下班后,我买了一个本用来写字。?
给她一个相册怎么样?.我生气了,因为在我看书的时候那个男孩和我说话。.
一个6岁的孩子有一只好宠物..我的老师教书6年了. (don't) think it's a great ,doesn't it?我不认为这是一个好天气,难道不是吗? .如果闲着,明天我将要和你玩..#39;t somking here,it's too much bad fou your health.别在这里吸烟,他对你的健康有很多危害.#39;t see your book.我刚才在看书,但是我并没有看见你的书.#39;t) tomorro
go shopping
me.如果我妈妈明天不工作,他将要和我去购物?以上便是我翻译全部内容,如有欠缺之处请指出,希望采纳,谢谢
明天是周末,我打算和爸爸妈妈一起去商场购物。买些什么呢?对了,爸爸说准备买一个公文包,妈妈想买件新衣服,那我呢?我当然想买我期盼已久的玩具。都决定好了,就等待明天快快到来了!我好期待呀!Tomorro be the , I planned that
go to the market shopping together
father and mother.
buys? Right, daddy said that prepares to buy a briefcase, mother
to buy ne, then I? I
certainly to buy me to hope for already the long , as soon as possible to
for tomorro arrived! I am looking for to it!
就在学陆军街下车,上车问售票元就可以,去公园步行10分钟!燕郊没什么好玩的!也没什么可买的!餐饮、唱歌、房地产、情色业是燕郊主要的经济来源
There is a big shopping center near my house. There are many kinds of goods. The goods are good and cheap. sellers are polite and
to go there for shop tonight. because tomorro my mother's birthday, i
to buy her a birthday present
going to the shopping center 看成4个空了
扫描下载客户端}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信