求请求 翻译qwq

英语题 求翻译和答案多谢qwq_百度知道
英语题 求翻译和答案多谢qwq
thanks Mom: Yes B:_____89____  Good with kids?” Karen says. She is 16 now,Karen.”  Help wanted----Concordia Language Camp(语言营)  Are you 15 or 16. “Good afternoon, Karen?  We need help for our summer(夏季)language camp. “And I’m good at computer.” Mom says. “What about sports. How is school today, I can play soccer. “You can play the violin and the drum very well!  Please call Paul  Phone#  Karen likes kids very much: 90 A, they need help? Well.  Name, too,?” her mother asks.” she says!” “I think it’s good for you:teacher B.” “Look at the ad(广告): __87_____ and ___88_____  Computer.” Her mom says,” Karen says? Are you good with kids.” Karen now is very happy. “ That’s good. Can you help with  ● languages ● sports ● music ●computer  Come and join us. Karen Mahan comes back from school: ____86_____  Musical instrument(乐器) : ____84____ and ___85_____  Sports, Mom, that’s great: ____81____  Age. You can speak Chinese and English:83 A.” her mom saysIt is Friday afternoon.” “Good luck, I want that job, “Yes. Do you want to have that job: “Oh, so she says. “Very good. “Good afternoon: ____82_____  Occupation(职业) :student  Language
提问者采纳
1681Karen Mahan82,84Chinese 85 English86play soccer87violin 88drum89,B. 83
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
星期五下午,
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语求翻译……QwQ&
神天卫4徔眽
这个貌似不是词组缩写,倒像个表情!
这是种花指南???
是要翻译什么?
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码这是我第一次去黄果树瀑布,任何事情都非常精彩.所以我们拍了相当多的照片 求英语翻译QWQ
拥书百城←
This is the first time I've ever been to Huangguoshu Falls.Everything is brilliant,so we shoot many photos.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 刻舟求剑文言文翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信