求翻译英文-My ashome翻译 and I

当前位置: &
求翻译:At my home.I have father`mother and me.I like my mother,because she can help me to do anything about i can't do it......and about me to do any about the wrong thing,she will be hert me.And i love my father too.My father is so funny.He likes paly with me ahout i cring是什么意思?
At my home.I have father`mother and me.I like my mother,because she can help me to do anything about i can't do it......and about me to do any about the wrong thing,she will be hert me.And i love my father too.My father is so funny.He likes paly with me ahout i cring
问题补充:
在我的home.I父亲母亲像我的母亲me.I,因为她可以帮我做什么我不能这样做......我做了错事,她hert me.And我爱我的父亲too.My父亲是如此funny.He的喜欢发青与我引思我CRING
在我家。我父亲'母亲和我。我喜欢我的母亲,因为她可以帮助我做任何事对我不能做......和约要我做错事的任何对她将JeanBaptisteCo Hert我和我爱我的父亲太.我父亲是如此有趣。他喜欢与我珠格斗ahout我克伦格
在我的家。我有父亲`母亲和我。我喜欢我的母亲,因为她可以帮助我做任何东西我不可能做它......,并且关于要做其中任一的我关于错误事,她将是hert我。并且我也是爱我的父亲。我的父亲是很滑稽的。他喜欢paly与我ahout i cring
在我的家。我有我和 father'mother。我喜欢我的母亲,因为她可以帮我做任何事约我不能做 … … 我做任何关于错误的事情,她会是我录个。而我也爱我的父亲。我父亲是如此有趣。他喜欢和我一起打公安派出所我哭
在我的家。我有我和 father'mother。我喜欢我的母亲,因为她可以帮我做任何事约我不能做 … … 我做任何关于错误的事情,她会是我录个。而我也爱我的父亲。我父亲是如此有趣。他喜欢和我一起打公安派出所我哭
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!帮我翻译一下英文 急~!Coming home from school that dark winter's day so long ago, I was filled with anticipation. I had a new issue of my favorete sports magazine tucked under my arm the house to myself.Dad was at work,my sister was away,and Mother wouldn't be home from h_百度作业帮
帮我翻译一下英文 急~!Coming home from school that dark winter's day so long ago, I was filled with anticipation. I had a new issue of my favorete sports magazine tucked under my arm the house to myself.Dad was at work,my sister was away,and Mother wouldn't be home from her new job for an hour.I bounded up the steps,burst into the living room and flipped on a light.
I was shocked into stillness by what I saw.Mother,pulled into a tight ball with her face in her hands,sat at the far end of the couch. She was crying.I had never seen her cry.
I approached cautiously and touched her shoulder."Mother?"I said."what's happened?"
She took a long breath and managed a weak smile."It's nothing,really.Nothing important.Just that I'm going to lose this new job. I can't type fast enough."
"But you've only been there three days,"I said."You'll catch on."I was repeating a line she had spoken to me a hundred times when I was having trouble leaning or doing something important to me.
"No,"she said sadly."I always said I could do anything I set my mind to,and I till think I can in most things. But I can't do this."
I felt helpless and out of place. At age16 I still assumed Mother could do anything.Some years before,when we sold our ranch and moved to town, Mother had dicided to open a day nursery. She had no training, but that didn't stand in her way. She sent away for correspondence herself for the task. It wasn't long before she had a full enrollment and a waiting list. I accepted all this as a perfectly normal instance of Mother's ability.
很久以前,一个冬天的夜晚,我从学校满怀希望的回到家,因为我的腋下夹着一本我最喜爱的运动杂志.父亲在工作,姐姐不在家,妈妈因为他的心工作一小内也不会回来,我飞快地爬完楼梯,冲进屋中,打开灯我被面前的一幕惊呆了.
母亲双手捂着脸,蜷缩成一团坐在沙发的一头,我从来没见过她如此(伤心)的哭过.
“妈,发生什么事了?”我小心的轻轻走到她身边摇了摇他的肩膀说.
“没,没什么大不了的”妈妈深呼一口气强带笑颜对我说,“只是我因为大字不够快又要失去这份新工作了”
“但是你才刚刚工作了三天呀,你一定会赶上的”我在不停的重复这句话,每每当我学习或作其他事遇到困难时妈妈都会对我说这句话.
“不”他伤心地说,“我总是以为什么事只要我用心去做什么都会做好的,但这次不行.”
我感到有点无助,迷失.我16了,仍然认为妈妈什么都能干.几年前,妈妈卖掉了农场,搬来镇里,决定开一家托儿所,他没有经过训练就自写信索要函授相关资料自学,不久他的托儿所就招满了,甚至还有人排队等着注册.我把这个例子看作是对母亲能力完美证明.自己翻的,好像是大学课本课后的一片阅读,有印象.
从学校回家黑暗冬天的日子很久以前如此,我被装满 预期。我有对 myself.Dad 的我 favorete 运动的一个新的争议在我的手臂之下被打横褶的杂志房子是在工作中,我的姊妹出去,而且母亲从她的新工作不回家,因为在步骤上面跳跃的 hour.I,进入客厅之内爆裂而且在一个光上用指头弹。 我感到吃惊进入静止之内被我看见的事情。 母亲,在她的手中进入有她的脸一个紧的球之内拉,坐在...
您可能关注的推广回答者:当前位置: &
求翻译:Today, my classmates and I go to the doctor mountains to play. We ride to go, we bring a little snack to go. We have been riding a ride, ride tired. We sat down to eat about snacks, drink some water and a chat. We race to see who is riding faster, eventually I won. To about 4:30 when we went home.是什么意思?
Today, my classmates and I go to the doctor mountains to play. We ride to go, we bring a little snack to go. We have been riding a ride, ride tired. We sat down to eat about snacks, drink some water and a chat. We race to see who is riding faster, eventually I won. To about 4:30 when we went home.
问题补充:
今天,我和我的同学们去玩的医生山。我们骑车去,我们带去的小点心。我们已在骑骑,骑累了。我们坐下来吃的小吃,喝一些水和聊天。我们比赛看谁骑得更快,最后赢得胜利。到 4: 30 我们回家了。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译Ever since I moved into a beautiful spacious new home,could not have felt happy,and very little on the home side went.But I also can not forget how my old neighbors,but also my little partner,the bright,lovely girl.Little girl tall,long thin,Shuiwang Wang's eyes,nose _百度作业帮
英语翻译Ever since I moved into a beautiful spacious new home,could not have felt happy,and very little on the home side went.But I also can not forget how my old neighbors,but also my little partner,the bright,lovely girl.Little girl tall,long thin,Shuiwang Wang's eyes,nose short,all day long that she Shuai Zhao Xiao Bianzai thin,to show off their broad smiles on their faces.As long as I remember before I go home every day,she will be the fastest out of the house,I flew home,she has been playing a little girl,I always take advantage of the attention,I pinch hard ass.This often happened to me,I have not eaten loss,often to intimidate her,she was scared,"for mercy for mercy," said a non-stop.The little sister may be capable of large,the erhu,she had to pull off in east China's grand prize,every night can always hear the melodious sound.Ashamed to say,little sister started learning erhu,or I affected by the impact,but now I have already put it into the erhu the corner.Little sister insists on practicing for a few years,I learned that each of the tasks performed quite so heavy.I remember the most is interesting to note that in the summer of that year:On one occasion,the girl's mother in the bathroom,the girl would also like to urinate,she Aobu Zhu,also flew into my house,hastily got into the toilet,then she Only the table,sitting on the toilet out of reach,so they tiptoe in one hand and held on to the washing machine lid,single-handedly seizing control trousers.Such as the little sister get turned toilet paper,hand accidentally did not seize the washing machine lid,her little people as a whole into the toilet,she was anxious Wawataijiao,while my mother shouted,while death Death clinging to washing machines,for fear that they will continue to be the toilet's water.My mother went into the bathroom and watched her do nothing is struggling like the Qianyanghouhe laugh,almost forget to "save" little sister.Now sister as a day practicing,for a long time has not come to my house to play,and she will definitely want me,do not know her parents when she agreed to come to my new home.I still get calls to play for your little sister!
自从我搬到这个漂亮的新家后,从没觉得这么快乐过,就算是回家的路上也觉得快乐.但我仍然忘不了以前的邻居,以前的搭档,那个美丽的可爱的女生,有点小高,身材瘦长,水汪汪的眼睛,短短的鼻子,整天甩着她那条小辫子,脸上永远管着她那甜甜的微笑.我还记得,每一天在我回家前,她总是跑得最快的,我赶回家的时候,她已经在玩一个小女孩玩具,我总是趁她不注意,捏硬屁股,我经常这么做,我还没有吃过亏,我常常恐吓她,她很害怕,“求饶求饶”说个不停.小姐姐擅长二胡,她不得不退出了在中国东部的大奖,每天晚上总是可以听到悠扬的声音.说来惭愧,妹妹开始学习二胡,或者说我受影响,但现在我已经把它纳入二胡的角落.妹妹坚持练了几年,我知道每个执行的任务很重.我记得最有趣的是,在这一年的夏天:一次,女孩的妈妈在浴室,女孩还想小便,她熬不住,也飞进了我的屋子,匆匆进了厕所,她只是坐在桌子,马桶坐不上去,所以他们蹑手蹑脚地一手举起洗衣机的盖子,一手抓住裤子.因而小妹妹手里拿着卫生纸,没有抓住洗衣机的盖子,她不小心整个人进入厕所,她急得哇哇大叫,我母亲喊道,而死亡附着在洗衣机,因为他们担心会是厕所的水.我的母亲走进浴室,看着她没有挣扎,前仰后合的笑,几乎忘记了“拯救”小妹妹.现在妹妹每天练习,很久没有来我家玩,她肯定会想我,不知道她的父母什么时候同意她来我的新家.我还记得和你一起玩娃娃的约定哦!
我可以给你人工翻译,加qq详谈。
egegegergergeg
您可能关注的推广回答者:}

我要回帖

更多关于 刻舟求剑文言文翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信