on thesap basis是什么 of 是什么意思

&&&on the basis of that
的翻译结果:
查询用时:0.165秒
&在分类学科中查询
group A, on the basis of that, with additive 300ppm of ascobic acid (AA) , and B with 100ppm of zinc, and C with 300ppm of AA and lOOppm of zinc.
A组在此基础上添加300ppm抗坏血酸(AA),B组加100ppm锌(Zn); C组加300PPm AA和100 ppmZn。
And on the basis of that, this paper introduces the TDD (Time Division Duplex), discusses the frame structure of the TDD protocol, and gives the way of realizing TDD.
并在此基础上,介绍了TDD(Time Division Duplex)时分双工技术,讨论了TDD协议的帧结构,并给出了时分双工通信的实现方法。
Ke Zhao, there is a result that, to integer a and b, which are not zero synchronously, there exists integer x and y, which make a method for the expression (a,b)=ax+by. On the basis of that, the following conclusions can be got. (1) To given integer a and b, (a,b)=min{ax+byax+by>0, x∈Z, y∈Z};
最大公约数是数论中一个重要概念·在柯召所著的数论讲义中给出了对于不同时为零的整数a,b存在整数x,y,有(a,b)=ax=by的表达式·在此基础上,得到如下结论:(1)对给定的整数a,b,有(a,b)=min{ax+byax+by>0,x∈Z,y∈Z};
On the basis of that, using the experiential decision
making table and the relationship between rough sets theory and evidence theory, basic probability assignment and condition probability assignment of the related evidence about decision
making information are calculated.
在此基础上 ,利用经验决策表以及粗集理论和证据理论的关系 ,计算了待决策信息的有关证据的基本概率指派和条件概率指派 .
On the basis of that, the hardware is designed and the fireware is programmed with TMS320VC5402 in CCS.
在此基础上,对系统所涉及的硬件电路进行了设计,并利用TMS320VC5402开发了USB固件程序;
On the basis of that, an IBV 793/B RT-PCR detective method was established and elementarily applied, furthermore, S1 gene of IBV 793/B TA03 strain was successfully cloned and expressed.
在前者基础上,我们开展工作,建立了鸡传染性支气管炎病毒(IBV)793/B RT-PCR检测方法并进行了初步的应用,同时成功地实现了IBV 793/B TA03株S1基因的克隆与表达。
On the basis of that the broilers in the control group were fed the basal diet only,broilers in treatment group 1,2,3 were fed diets added organic rare earth 400mg,600mg/kg,and 730 organic complex feed additive of 0.5% into the basal diets resp,and a feeding experiment was conducted with them for 38 days.
对照组仅喂基础饲粮,试验1 、2 、3 组在每千克基础饲粮中分别添加400mg、600mg 有机稀土和0 .5 % 730 稀土复合饲料添加剂,进行38 天饲养试验。
The paper presents a quantitative method for analysing the viton content during the manufacturing process of the booster ex- plosive PBXN-5. It is an improved method on the basis of that introduced in MIL-E-81111A.
本文在改进美军标MIL-E-81111A成份分析方法的基础上,研究了PBXN-5传爆药制造工艺过程中,对氟橡胶含量的分析方法.
On the basis of that, the crisis and the problems of the ecology of the culture in schools are discussed originally in the dissertation.
以此为基础,对学校文化危机、学校文化生态的主要问题等学校文化生态现状进行了分析。
On the basis of that the broilers in the control group were fed the basal diet only, broilers in treatment group l,2,3,were fed diets added organic rare earth 400mg, 600mg/kg, and 730 organic complex feed additive of 0.5% into the basal diets resp. , and a feeding experiment was conducted with them for 38 days.
对照组仅喂基础饲粮,试验1、2、3组在每千克基础饲粮中分别添加400mg、600mg有机稀土和0.5%730稀土复合饲料添加剂,进行38天饲养试验。
查询“on the basis of that”译词为用户自定义的双语例句&&&&我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
为了更好的帮助您理解掌握查询词或其译词在地道英语中的实际用法,我们为您准备了出自英文原文的大量英语例句,供您参考。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& After reviewing the method of circular correction, migration results in some particular circumstances are mathematically derived from and a formula for "migration transformation" is given and discussed in this paper. Moreover, a correction method of using straight line segments instead of curved ones is summarized and on the basis of that, the idea for designing a simple circular correction tool is presented and some pertinent comments are ma... &&&&&&&&&&&&本文回顾了圆法校正,用数学方法推出了几种特殊情况下的偏移结果,给出了“偏移交换”公式,并进行了讨论。归纳出“以直代曲”方法,在此基础上提出了一种圆法校正工具的设计思想和参考意见。&&&&&&&& The error in X-ray quantitative analysis of clay mineral phase is discussed. On the basis of that more phase cleavage in clay mine is complete. It is difficult to obtain the samples with ideal grain size, and the line profile is often overlaped. It is found that preferred orientation, microabsorption and line profile overlap are the main causes of quantitative analysis of clay mine.To overcome the error mentioned above... &&&&&&&&&&&&本文解析了粘土矿物相X射线定量相分析的误差,指出:线形重迭、显微吸收、参考物质选择和样品的择优取向是显著影响定量相分析准确度的几种因素,有时这些因素将会引起成倍误差,为此而提出了一套适合牯土矿X射线定量相分析的方法。&&&&&&&& During the past two decades,significant advances have been made in metallurgical science and technology.One of the distinguished characteristics is more used mathematical methods in systems analysis for the study of industrial processes and their control.To a large extent,this progress is due to the introduction of scientific principles including the theory of mass, heat and momentum transfer in the study of metallurgical pr... &&&&&&&&&&&&由于包括传质、传热和动量传输理论在内的科学原理日益广泛地应用于冶金过程研究和冶金体系的设计及操作,冶金科学和技术正日趋数学化和精确化。作者曾在全国第一届冶金反应动力学、第二届炼钢理论学术讨论会(1982年4月,重庆)上,从物理概念出发,扼要剖析了传输理论及其在冶金中的应用。本文在该文[5]的基础上对传输理论作进一步的分析,结合几个实际问题的讨论和处理,包括我们自己有关的研究工作,具体说明传输理论在冶金中的应用和冶金过程数学模拟的概念,并对我国开展这方面的科学研究提出一些想法。&nbsp&&&&&&&&相关查询:
在Springer中查有关
在知识搜索中查有关的内容
在数字搜索中查有关的内容
在概念知识元中查有关的内容
在学术趋势中查有关的内容
2008 CNKI-中国知网
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
&2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社&&&on the basis of this
的翻译结果:
查询用时:0.156秒
&在分类学科中查询
on the basis of this analysis,the prime factors were optimized by response surface methodology so as to work out their optimum level:beef extract 7.3 g/L,peptone 7.1 g/L,temperature 33.5 ℃,pH6.1,bacteria crowth mass reached a maximum(OD = 2.958 6).
在此基础上,采用响应曲面法对以上4个主要因素作进一步研究,得到各因素的最优水平:当牛肉膏为7.3g/L,蛋白胨为7.1g/L,温度为33.5℃,pH为6.1时,菌体生长量最大(OD值为2.9586)。
On the basis of this, this paper tries to seek the common law of each periodic depreciation amount of all dynamic depreciation models and constructs the common model of dynamic depreciation of all assets in order to provide the common models for enterprises to input the relative initial condition to directly use fixed assets dynamic depreciation according to their real situation to calculate the dynamic depreciation amount of each period of fixed assets.
在此基础上,本文试图去寻找各种动态折旧模型中各期折旧额的共同规律,进而建立起固定资产动态折旧的通用模型,以供企业根据自己的实际情况代入相应初始条件直接套用固定资产动态折旧的通用模型,方便地计算固定资产各期的动态折旧金额。
The author dissertates the characteristics of financial crime internationalization,analyzes the main trends of financial crime internationalization in our country and on the basis of this puts forward the countermeasures and suggestions for preventing and beating financial crime internationalization.
作者论述了金融犯罪国际化的特征,分析了我国金融犯罪国际化的一些主要趋势,在此基础上,提出了防范和打击金融犯罪国际化的对策建议。
On the basis of this conpet,the interior motivation and development mechanism are illustrated,with the emphasis on the consciousness and ability of self-development,and the focus on "reflective teachers" and "reflective teaching" as the method and mechanism for teacher development.
在此基础上,笔者针对外语教师发展的内在动力和发展机制,着重强调了自主发展意识和自主发展能力,并提出“反思型”师资培养模式和“反思性教学”的自我发展机制。
On the basis of this, the paper do positive research on disaster economy of china, taking the west china as a typical regional and putting forward the corresponding measures for disasterprevention and reduction.
在此基础上对我国的灾害经济西北大学经济管理学院搏士学位论文系统开展实证研究,并以生态最为脆弱的西部作为典型地区,全面研究西部地区的灾害整体,针对性地提出了西部地区减灾防灾的经济对策。
On the basis of this ,we gived the hardware design project based on TMS320LF2407A.
在此基础上,提出了基于TMS320LF2407A的硬件设计方案。
Aimed at the first goal of remote configuration management - to configure the devices remotely, the paper analyses the network management protocols and related technologies, discusses the feasibility of using SNMP (SIMPLE NETWORK MANAGEMENT PROTOCOL) agent to implement the remote configuration, at the same time, analyses the shortage of using SNMP agent only, imports the concept of outside agent, on the basis of this, puts forward a mixed agent-based structure (MABS).
本文针对如何实现远程配置管理的首要目标——网络管理信息的远程配置,对网络管理协议和相关的技术进行了分析,讨论了使用SNMP(SIMPLE NETWORK MANAGEMENT PROTOCOL)代理实现远程配置管理的可行性,同时分析了完全使用SNMP代理的不足之处,引入了外挂代理的概念,在此基础上提出了一个基于混合代理机制的结构MABS(Mixed Agent-Based Structure)。
On the basis of this,methods for improving rolling control models have been proposed.
在此基础上提出了轧制控制模型的改进方法;
Then,on the basis of this method,an adaptive target extraction method based on the normal distribution of the local energy of a target is proposed.
在此基础上提出了一种基于目标局部能量正态分布的自适应目标提取方法。
The author dissertates the characteristics of financial crime internationalization,analyzes the main trends of financial crime internationalization in our country and on the basis of this puts forward the countermeasures and suggestions for preventing and beating financial crime internationalization.
作者论述了金融犯罪国际化的特征,分析了我国金融犯罪国际化的一些主要趋势,在此基础上,提出了防范和打击金融犯罪国际化的对策建议。
On the basis of this, combining fuzzy control with clustering algorithm, a new clustering adaptive fuzzy prediction controller is designed.
在此基础上,将聚类算法和模糊控制相结合,设计了一种新型的聚类自适应模糊预测控制器。
on the basis of this,the problem of finding out
roots of a linearized polynomial is changed into the problem of solving a simple equation in a finite field. Because of this,it is convenient
for a computer to find out
roots of a linearized polynomial.
在此基础上,将线性化多项式根的求解问题归结为有限域上简单方程的求解,使得可以方便地用计算机求解线性化多项式的根。
As far as the tow-stage vibration isolation mounting with dynamoelectric actuator is concerned, the effect of the selection of the error sensor (displacement, velocity, acceleration) on the force transfer rate of the PID active vibration control system is analysed and on the basis of this the control simulation with Hebb rule on two-stage vibration isolation mounting with the single neural adaptive PID controller is made and the simulation results indicate the method is effective.
1.针对具有电动执行器的双层隔振实验台架,讨论了误差传感器类型(位移、速度、加速度)的选择对双层隔振PID振动主动控制系统力传递率的影响,在此基础上将单神经元自适应控制引入振动主动控制系统,采用Hebb学习算法进行了双层隔振系统振动主动控制仿真研究,取得了满意的控制效果。
On the basis of this, introduced the theory of the cooperate organization to the modern agricultural water-saving irrigation, indicated the necessity of the reform in management of the water-use for agricultural irrigation, and introduced a good water-use irrigated organization model--SIDD in the irrigated area.
在此基础上,将合作组织理论引入现代农业节水灌溉中,指出我国农业灌溉用水管理实行改革的必要性,并且介绍了在灌区的一种很好的灌溉用水组织模式——SIDD 灌溉管理模式。
On the basis of this, I put the GIS technology and the engineering geology problems together, estabilish the northern Chaohu area's engineering geology problems' spatial information system, the 3D visualization and the partly especially geological phenomenon's 3D-dynamic simulation are come true.
在此基础上将GIS技术与工程地质问题研究相融合,建立了巢北地区工程地质问题研究空间信息系统,并实现了三维可视化和部分特殊地质现象的三维动态模拟。
On the basis of this, data transmission format of standard ГОСТ bus made use of bipolar zero code,its data consisted of 32-bit.
ГОСТ标准总线上传输的数据格式采用双极性归零码,数据字由32位组成。
On the basis of this, this paper points out the design of a distributed workflow middleware FlexFlow base on CORBA, and analyses in detail the realization of the engine scheduling mechanism based on the Petri net in the FlexFlow.
基于此,本文给出了一个基于CORBA的分布式工作流中间件FlexFlow的设计,并详细分析了FlexFlow中基于Petri网的引擎调度机制的实现。
On the basis of this, be expouds the positive and negative effects which traditional administration culture has on the subject、system、procedure and of policydecision and sciencization、democratization、 legalization of policy decision, and so on .
在这个基础上,着重论述了传统行政文化对于行政决策主体、决策体制、决策程序以及决策科学化、民主化、法制化等方面的正面影响和负面影响,并且分析了产生影响的机制;
Through different antigen doses, immune times, sorts and quantities of adjuvant, an mouse model of SS were set up. the sialoadenitis of which was similar to SS in human. On the basis of this model, we investigated the function of T and B cell, researching the relationship between model mice and deficiency of qi and yin.
因此,本研究根据免疫学原理,通过四种粗制抗原、两种纯化抗原的筛选,并通过选择不同的抗原剂量、免疫加强次数以及佐剂种类和用量等方法,建立了模拟SS颌下腺典型病变的SS小鼠模型,并在此模型基础上,对SS模型小鼠的T、B细胞功能,SS模型小鼠与气阴虚的关系进行了研究;
On the basis of this analysis, this article has modified the economic batch quantity model, in which the general form of calculating formula for economic order quantity has been derived.
以此分析为基础,本文对经济批量模型作了修正,对经济订货批量计算公式的一般形式进行了推导,即由特殊形式的推导出一般形式:式中:EOQ——经济订货批量;
查询“on the basis of this”译词为用户自定义的双语例句&&&&我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
为了更好的帮助您理解掌握查询词或其译词在地道英语中的实际用法,我们为您准备了出自英文原文的大量英语例句,供您参考。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Basic quantities in stellar photographic photometry (in particular, colour index and "effective wavelength") are formulated according to the assumptions that: 1) stellar radiation may be represented by some black body equivalent and 2) within the limits of a single photometric "receiver", intensity-wavelength relationship of the radiation may be taken as linear. Foundations and applicability of these assumptions are examined. On the basis of ... &&&&&&&&&&&&本文對着當前的發展,綜述了照相方法在恆星光度学中的地位.接着用兩個簡單的假设,即星体幅射的黑體近似和累積亮度範圍中的直线近似,把恆星光度学中的基本定義(如有效波長、等光波長和色指数等)和主要问题(如空間红化,亮度效应等)表以公式.在进行的時候,我们详细地讨论了這兩个假设的依據. 我們提出了在兩色光度学中物端光栅所能接觸到的问题,着重地敘述了空间吸收和光度型的辨認,並且把应用这种方法的先決條件,它的優點和它所受到的限制加以讨论.&&&&&&&& Starting from the frequently adopted formula h=△_i/(10~((I_0-I_i)/S)—1)~(1、2),where h is the focal depth, Ai is the mean radius of the ith isoseismal, I_0 is the epicentral intensity and s is a parameter and taking the common logarithm, we have log h=log△_i—1/2log (10~(I_0-I_i)/S)—1),A graticule can be constructed on the basis of this formula with s as a variable parameter. By use of this graticule, the values of... &&&&&&&&&&&&根据常用公式 h=Δ_i/10~((I_0-I_i)/s)-1~(1/2), 式中h为震源深度,Δ_i为烈度为I_i的等震綫半径,I_0为震中烈度,S为一系数;取(1)式的对数得 logh=logΔ_i-1/2log[10~((I_0-I_i)/s)-1], 按(2)式可以作成一量版,以同时測定h和s。利用这个量版測定了19个中国地震的s和h,結合文献[4]的資料,指出中国东部的s系数比西部的偏低;且当深度加大时,s系数加大。采用文献[1,5]的資料測定了61个地震的s系数,結果表明s的数值随深度的增加而加大,占与低速层的关系并不明显。&&&&&&&& The myofibril of the white adductor of the bivalve is made up of two sets of filaments, the thin "actin-rich" filaments and the thick "paramyosin" filaments. On the basis of this submicroscopic structure, the concept of "sliding-filament mechanism" of contraction was thought_([2]) to apply equally well to this type of muscle. Myosin was considered to be located on the surface of$$... &&&&&&&&&&&&(一)应用铁蛋白标记抗体的技术对尖蚌闭壳肌白色部分的粗丝作了副肌球蛋白的定位研究。结果支持了许多作者根据小角度X-光衍射和电子显微镜分别从副肌球蛋白肌丝和晶体反映出来的共同特征周期所作的推测,即副肌球蛋白是粗丝的组成部分。从免疫化学反应的结果来看,副肌球蛋白分布于粗丝的表面。(二)粗丝与标记的副肌球蛋白抗体反应后,再经反染,周期为360A的横纹结构更为清晰。此数值恰为一般在副肌球蛋白天然及人工纤维和晶体中所见到的720A周期的一半。这个观察和平行的物化研究以及对副肌球蛋白分子的电子显微镜观察,都证明副肌球蛋白可能具有亚基结构,亚基的长度为360A。(三)观察到粗丝在与标记抗体反应后,有侧向偶联现象。&nbsp&&&&&&&&相关查询:
在Springer中查有关
在知识搜索中查有关的内容
在数字搜索中查有关的内容
在概念知识元中查有关的内容
在学术趋势中查有关的内容
2008 CNKI-中国知网
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
&2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社on the basis of的意思?_百度作业帮
on the basis of的意思?
on the basis of的意思?
基于.就是站在.的基础上肯定对}

我要回帖