is this his fish ? 的同义句在线转换器

洛阳第二外国语学校小升初真题
来源:洛阳奥数网整理
英 语 试 卷
一、在下列每组单词画线部分发音中,有一个发音与其他三个不同,请选出不同的那个并将字母标号填入题前括号内。(每小题0.5分,共计2.5分)
(&&&& )1. A. think&&&&& &&&&&&&& B. thank&&&&& & C. these&&&&& && D. three
(&&&& )2. A. good&&&&&& &&&&& B. food &&&&&&& C. too&&&&&&& & D. room
(&&&&)3. A. bread&&&&& &&&&&& B. head&&&&& &&& C. heavy&&&&&& D. clean
(&&&& )4. A. English&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. shine&&&&& && C. young&&&&& D. singer
(&&&& )5. A. excise&&&&& &&&&&&& B. whose&&&& && C. horse&&&&&& D. those
二、单项选择。下列每小题有四个答案,请选出最佳答案并将字母标号填入题前括号内。(每小题0.5分,共计5分)
(&& b& )1. Where are _______?
&&&&&&&&&&&& A. the teachers& rooms&&&&&& &&&&&&& B. the teacher&s& room
&&&&&&&&&&&& C. the room of the teachers&& & &&&&&& D. the teachers&s room
(& c&& )2.&&Are these your rulers?
&&No, _______aren&t. _______ are there.
&&&&& &&&&&&&A. they, Their&&&&&& &&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. their, Us
&&&&&&&&&&&& C. they, Ours& &&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. them, Our
(& B&& )3.&&Is she your mother or teacher?
&&_______.
&&&&&&&&&&&& A. Yes, she is&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. My teacher
&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Yes, she is my mother& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. No, she isn&t
(&& A& )4.&&Is Lily a girl&s name?
&&Yes,_______.
&&Thank you.
&&_______.
all right, That&s all right
all right, That&s right
that&s all right, All right
that&s right, That&s all right
(& A&& )5. _______ is the blouse? _______knows?
&&&&&&&&&&&& A. Whose, Who&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Who, Who&s
&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Who&s, Whose r& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Whose, Who&s
(&& B& )6. There is _______&t& and _______ &s& in _______ word &think&.&&&&&&&&&&&& A. a, the, an&&&&&& &&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. a, an, the
&&&&&&&&&&&& C.an, the, a& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. an, a, the
(&& C& )7. Two women are doing shopping. One spends $10 more than the other, and they spend $ 40 all together. How much does each of them spend?&&&&&&&&&& A. $ 25 and $ 50&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. $ 50 and $ 15
&&&&&&&&&&&& C. $ 15 and $ 25& &&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& D. $ 45 and $ 25
(&& A& )8. In which month do people speak least?
&&&&&&&&& &&&A. January&&&& && B. Febuary&&&& C. March&&&& D. Apirl
(&&&& )9. There are 49 birds and hares. A bird has two legs and a hare has four. Now there are 100 legs in all. How many birds and how many hares?
35 birds and 12 hares
43 birds and 3 hares
51 birds and 4 hares
46 birds and 2 hares
(& C&& )10. There _______ a TV set and four sofas in the sitting room?
&&&&&&&&& &&&&& A. be&&&& &&& &&&&&& B. are&&&& &&&&&&&& C. is&&&& &&& &D. being
三、用括号中所给词的适当形式填空。(每小题0.5分,共计2.5分)
Both of them can speak very good ______Japanese_____. (Japan)
Most of the boys like ______swimming_____ (swim) in summer.
They are from three different ____countries_______. (country)
Look! He ____sitting_______ (sit) in the sun in front of his house.
Lisa wants ___________ (be) a good nurse when she grows up.
四、句型转换,每空一词。(每小题0.5分,共计10分)
1. This is not a new watch. (改为同义句)
This is _______ _______ watch.
2. She looks like Ann. (改为同义句)
They two _______ _______ _______.
3. This bake is the best of the three. (改为同义句)
This bike is _______ than the _______ two.
4. They have a good time on Sundays. (改为同义句)
They have _______ on Sundays.
5. It&s windy there. (对画线部分提问)
_______ the _______ here?
6. Tom is going to help me with my math this coming Saturday. (对画线部分提问)
_______ is Tom going to _______ this coming Saturday?
7. He wants to be a policeman because he thinks it&s an exciting job.
(对画线部分提问)
_______ _______ he _______ to be a policeman?
8. The thief doesn&t like him. (改为复数句子)
The _______ _______ like _______.
9. Joe is ill, so he doesn&t go to work. (连接成一个句子)
Joe _______ go to work _______ he is ill.
五、根据短文内容, 在下列正确句子前的括号内填&T&, 错误句子前的括号内填&F&。(共计5分)
Mr. White looks out of the window. There is a boy at the other side of the street. The boy takes a piece of bread out of a bag and begins to eat it.
There is a very thin dog in the street, too. The boy says to it, &Come here, good dog. I am going to give you some bread.& The dog is very hungry and goes to the boy. But the boy doesn&t give it any bread. He kicks (踢) the dog. It runs away, and the boy laughs.
Then Mr. White comes out of his home and says to the boy, & I am going to give one dollar.&
The boy is happy and says, &Yes.&
&Come here, & Mr. White says. The boy goes to him, but Mr. White doesn&t give him any dollars. He hits him with a stick (棍子).
The boy cries and says, &Why do you hit me& I don&t ask you for any money.&
&No,& Mr. White says. & And the dog doesn&t ask you for any bread, but you kick it.&
(&&&& )1. The boy likes playing with dogs.
(&&&& )2. Mr. White is happy when he sees the boy kicks the dog.
(&&&& )3. Mr. White is a kind man who loves pets.
(&&&& )4. Mr. White is rich, and he has a lot of money.
(&&&& )5. Mr. White just wants to teach the boy a lesson.
六、阅读理解, 根据短文内容选择最佳答案,并将每小题字母标号填入题前括号内。(共计5分)
Toms likes fish very much. He often buys some fish in the shop and takes it home. But when his wife sees the fish, she says to herself, &Good! I can ask my friends to have lunch, and we can eat the fish. They like fish very much.&
So when Tom comes home in the evening, the fish is not there and his wife always says, &Oh, your cat eats it.& And she gives Tom some bread for his supper. Tom is not happy. He takes the cat and his wife to the shop near his house and weighs (称重) the cat. Then he turns to his wife and says, & My wife weights one kilo (公斤). This cat weighs one, too. My fish is here, you see, then where is my cat?&
(&&&& )1. What does Tom&s wife do with the fish?
&&&&&&& &&&& &&&A. she eats the fish before Tom comes back
&& &&&&&&& &&&&& &&&B. she asks her friends to come to eat the fish with her
C. she cooks the fish for Tom
D. she eats the fish herself
(&&&& )2. Tom weighs _______ in the shop.
&&&&&&&&&&&& A. his wife&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&B. the fish
&&&&&&&&&&&& C. the cat&& &&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the fish and cat
(&&&& )3. How much fish does Tom often buy?
&&&&&&&&&&&& A. One kilo&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&B. Two kilo
&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Three kilo& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&D. four kilo
(&&&& )4. Tom knows that _______.
&&&&&&& &&&& &&&A. the cat eats the fish
&& &&&&&&& &&&&& &&&B. his wife eats the fish
C. his wife and friends eat the fish
D. his wife and the cat eat the fish
(&&&& )5. From this story, we can see that _______.
&&&&&&&&&&&& A. Tom is kind&&&&& &&&&&&& &&&&&&&B. Tom is silly
&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Tom is slow& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&D. Tom is clever
七、完形填空, 请选择最佳答案并将每小题字母标号填入题前括号内。(共计10分)
In England,people often talk &&&1&& &the weather because they can experience (经历) four &&&2&& &inone day. In the morning the weather is &&&3&& &like in spring. An hour later &&&4&& &clouds come, and then it rains hard. In the afternoon the sky will be clear, &&&5&& &will begin to shine, and it will be &&&6&& &at this time of the day.
In England, you can also &&&7&& &summer in winter, or have winter in summer. So in winter you can swim sometimes and in summer sometimes you should take warm clothes &&&8&& &you.
When you go to England, you&ll see that some English &&&9&& &usually take an umbrella or a raincoat with them on a sunny day, but you should not laugh at them. If you &&&10&& &take an umbrella or a raincoat, you&ll regret (遗憾) later in England.
(&&&& )1. A.& for&&&& &&&& B.& about&&&& C.& to&&&&& &&&& &D.& with
(&&&& )2. A.& days&&&& & B.& hours&&&& & C.& months&&& &D.& seasons
(&&&& )3. A.& warm&& && B.& hot&&&&& && C.& cold&&& &&&& &D.& wet
(&&&& )4. A.& white&& && B.& yellow&&& & C.& black&&& &&& &D.& orange
(&&&& )5. A.& the moon & B.& the stars&& C.& the earth& & &D.& the sun
(&&&& )6. A.& summer& && B.& winter&&&& &&&&&& C.& spring&&& && &D.& autumn
(&&&& )7. A.& to have& && B.& have&&&& && C.& having&&& & &D.& had
(&&&& )8. A.& on& &&&&&&&&& B.& in&& &&&& &&& C.& with&&& &&&& &D.& to
(&&&& )9. A.& peoples& &B.& the people & C.& a people&& &D.& people
(&&&& )10. A.& not& &&&&&& B.& don&t&&&& & C.& aren&t&&& && &D.& doesn&t
八、根据短文内容, 用英语回答下列问题。(每小题2分,共计10分)
This sun, the moon and the stars are all in the sky. We can see the sun in the daytime. We can see the moon and the stars at night.
The sun is much bigger than the moon. It gives us light and heat.
The moon looks bigger than the stars, because it is much nearer to the earth. The moon has no light of its own. The light of it comes from the sun.
The stars shine with their own light. They look smaller than the sun and the moon. But most of the stars are bigger than the sun. They look small because they are very far away from us.
1. What does the sun give us?
2. Where does the moon&s light come from?
3. Of all the stars, which look like the biggest and brightest?
4. Why does the sun look much bigger than most of the stars?
5.Which star is the most important to life? Why?
百科词条:初二英语期中考试卷
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
初二英语期中考试卷
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
初二英语期中考试卷
文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM 初二英语期中考试卷
一.&单项选择:(20%)1.&What can you see ____ the back of the classroom?a. in&&&&b. at&&&&&c. in the&&&&d. at the2.&If you don't feel like doing the housework, you may ____ look after the baby.a. choose to&&b. chooses&&&c. chose&&&&d. chose to3.&My teacher asked me to ____ something about my favorite subject.& a. tell&&&&b. say&&&&c. speak&&&&d. talk4.&How delicious the ____ is!a. pieces of bread&b. cakes&&&&c. bread&&&&d. oranges5.&After half an ____ walk, I got home.a. hour's&&&b. minute's&&&c. minute&&&d. hour6.&I waited ____ your call the whole night. Why ____ you ring?a. for, don't&&b. for, didn't&&&c. to, don't&&&d. to, didn't7.&I'm too tired, let's ____ out.a. go&&&&b. not go&&&&c. not to go&&&d. don't go8.&The players ____ Class 3 are ____ the same team.a. in, at&&&b. in, on&&&&c. from, on&&&d. from, at9.&There are many trees on ____ sides of the road.a. each&&&b. every&&&&c. all&&&&d. both10.&Please remember me ____ your parents.a. to&&&&b. for&&&&c. at&&&&&d. in11.&I have a yellow cat ____ four black ears.a. have&&&b. has&&&&c. with&&&&d. of12.&The police ____ coming soon.a. is&&&&b. are going to &&c. are going to be&&d. are13.&I met him at ____.& a. doctor&&&b. farmer&&&c. the farmer&&&d. the doctor's14.&He can speak English as ____ as his brother.a. good&&&b. well&&&&c. quick&&&&d. beautiful15.&"in the middle of the day" means ____.a. in the afternoon&b. at one o'clock&&c. at noon&&&d. in the morning16.&You'd better ____ go out tonight. There's going to be a storm.a. not to&&&b. not&&&&c. /&&&&&d. don't17.&Every night the sounds of the shoes ____.a. wake him up&b. wake up him&&c. wakes him up&&d. wakes up him18.&They lived ____ the eighth floor ____ the tall building last year.a. in, in&&&b. on, on&&&&c. in, on&&&&d. on, in19.&The boy broke the window. His teacher got angry ____ him.a. at&&&&b. with&&&&c. to &&&&d. from20.&It ____ almost every night.a. is happen&&b. happens&&&c. is happening&&d. is happened二.&完形:(10%)The wolf and the fox wanted to eat the rabbit, but it wasn't __1__ to catch him. One day the wolf said to the fox, "You go home and __2__ in bed. I'll tell the rabbit that you are dead. When he comes to look at you, you can jump up and __3__ him." That's a good idea," said the fox. He went home at __4__. The wolf went to the rabbit's house and knocked at the door. "Who __5__?" asked the rabbit. "__6__ the wolf. I've come to tell you that the fox is dead." Then the wolf went away. The rabbit went to the fox's house. He looked in through the window and saw the fox __7__ in bed with his eyes closed. He thought, "Is the fox really dead or is he pretending (假装) to be dead? If he's not dead, he'll catch me when I go __8__ him." so he said, "The wolf says that the fox is dead. But he doesn't look __9__ a dead fox. The mouth of a dead fox is always open." __10__ the fox heard this, he thought, "I'll show him that I'm dead." So he opened his mouth. The rabbit knew that the fox wasn't dead, and he ran as quickly as he could.1.&a. difficult&&&b. good&&&&c. funny&&&&d. easy2.&a. lie&&&&b. lay&&&&c. lying&&&&d. lied3.&a. hold&&&&b. catch&&&&c. drive&&&&d. killed4.&a. once&&&&b. first&&&&c. last&&&&d. twice5.&a. are you&&&b. is it&&&&c. is he&&&&d. are they6.&a. I'm&&&&b. It is&&&&c. He is&&&&d. This is7.&a. to lie&&&b. lie&&&&&c. lying&&&&d. lied8.&a. beside&&&b. near&&&&c. at&&&&&d. for9.&a. like&&&&b. as&&&&&c. as&&&&&d. at10.&a. After&&&b. When&&&&c. Till&&&&d. Until三.&理解:(10%)AMr. White was a quite busy lawyer (律师). He always worked all day. Sometimes he could not have a rest on Sunday, so he usually forgot the date.Last Saturday, he remembered it was his wife's birthday. "I often forgot her birthday." He said to himself. "But not this time." Then he went to a flower shop and bought some beautiful flowers on his way home. He gave the flowers to Mrs. White and said, "Happy Birthday! January 15 is your birthday. I don't forget it.""Yes. But my birthday was yesterday. It's January 16 today. Anyway, thank you all the same," said Mrs. White.1.&Mr. White was a ____ man, so he usually forgot something.a. great&&&b. busy&&&c. happy&&&&d. good2.&Mr. White thought that Saturday was ____.a. Jan. 13&&&b. Jan. 14&&&c. Jan. 15&&&d. Jan. 163.&He bought some flowers ____.a. after he go home&&&&&&b. before he finished his workc. on Sunday&&&&&&&d. before he got home4.&When Mr. White gave his wife the flowers, she ____.a. was very happy because Mr. White remembered it&b. was not happy because Mr. White forgot that&c. also said "Thank you"&&&&&d. said nothing5.&From this passage we know that Mr. White ____.a. remembered his wife's birthday, but forgot the date&b. forgot his wife's birthday, but remembered the date&c. remembered the date and his wife's birthdayd. forgot the day and his wife's birthdayBFred liked fish very much, and when he had enough money, he always bought it in the market and took it home. But when his wife saw the fish, she always said to herself, "Good. Now I'll ask my friends to have lunch and we will eat the fish."So when Fred came home in the evening, the fish was never there. And his wife always said, "Oh, your cat ate it. She is a very bad animal." And she gave Fred soup and bread for his dinner.But one evening when this happened, Fred became very angry. He took the cat and his wife to the shop near his home and weighed the cat carefully. Then he turned to his wife and said, "My fish weighed three pounds. This cat weighs three pounds, too. My fish is here, you see. Then where is my cat?"6.&Fred always bought some fish in the market when ____.a. he liked it&&&&&b. his wife asked him to do soc. he had enough money&&&d. he came back from work7.&Fred was very angry one evening when he got home because ____.a. his cat had eaten his fish&&&b. he couldn't see the fishc. he ate soup and bread for his supper instead of fish&d. his wife liked to eat fish8.&Fred took the cat and his wife to the shop to ____.a. weigh the cat&&&&&b. buy another fishc. to expose (揭露) his wife's lie&&d. to find out his fish for dinner9.&In fact ____ ate the fish.a. the cat&&&b. his wife&&c. Fred&&&d. his wife and her friends10.&From the passage we can be sure that ____.a. Fred got on well with his wife&&b. Fred's wife loved himc. Fred liked to eat fish&&&d. his wife was fond of eating but hated working四.&动词:(10%)1.&That's the most interesting book I ____ ever ____ (read).2.&When I ____ (have) an English lesson, my friend ____ (listen) to the talk.3.&He must ____ (do) his homework now. He always ____ (do) his homework at this time.4.&How much of the film ____ you ____ (see) the other day?5.&When ____ you ____ (be) there?6.&I ____ (lose) the dictionary I ____ (buy) last month.7.&Thomas ____ (call) Tom by the others.五.&介、副词填空:(10%)1.&The parents are angry ____ what he said.2.&Don't be too strict ____ the kids.3.&If you work hard ____ the science, you'll soon catch ____ ____ the others.4.&Who can stop him ____ doing this.5.&I should arrive ____ Suzhou at five. But the train arrived ____ the station at six. That's ____ I was late for the meeting.6.&He went to the city with nothing ____ some old clothes.六.&短文改错:(10%)1.&It was a Christmas, but there was a big party in the house.2.&Guests (客人) came and went, but the party went.3.&Then the bell ring. Several people shouted, "Come in!"4.&A small man came in and closed the door before him.5.&Nobody knew him so the host (主人) went to meet him and6.&took him to have drink. The man sat there happily for an hour.7.&Then suddenly (突然) he stopped and looked at the host. "Did8.&you know me?" he asked. "Nobody asked me to that party.9.&I don't know you. I don't know your husband and I don't know any of your10.&guest. My wife and I wanted you to move the car before our house.七.&句型转换:(10%)1.&I don't know the meaning of the word. (改为同义句)I don't know what ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____.I don't know what ____ ____ ____ ____ ____.I don't know what ____ ____ ____.2.&There's little water in the bottle.There's ____ ____ water in the bottle.3.&How much is the book?& ____ ____ ____ ____ the book?八.&汉译英:(20%)1.&他还是一个小孩子,你不可以让他再哭了。He is ____ a little child. You mustn’t _____ _____ _____ _____.2.&带些水果给孤老们真是个不错的主意。_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ the lonely old some fruit. 3.&不要让他生气了。Don't ____ ____ ____.4.&他们三个先后到达了终点,他们是胜利者。They three got to the ____, _____ _____ _____ _____.
参 考 答 案一.&单项选择:(20%)1. B&&2. A&&3. B&&4. C&&5. A&&6. B&&7. B&&8. C&&9. D&&10. A11. C&12. D&13. D&14. B&15. C&16. B&17. A&18. D&19. B&20. B二.&完形填空:(10%)1. C&&2. A&&3. B&&4. A&&5. B&&6. B&&7. C&&8. B&&9. A&&10. B三.&理解:(10%)1 B&&2. C&&3. D&&4. C&&5. A&&6. C&&7. C&&8. C&&9. D&&10. C四.&动词填空:(10%)1. have, read&&2. was having, was listening&&3. be doing, does&&4. did, see5. will / are, be / going to be&6. lost / have lost, bought&&7. is called五.&介、副词填空:(10%)1. at&&2. with&&3. at / on, up, with&4. from&5. in, at, why&&6. except / but六.&短文改错:(10%)1. but --- and / so&&2. went --- went on&3. ring --- rang&&4. before --- behind5. so --- but&&&6. drink --- a drink&7. Did --- Do&&&8. that --- this / the9. husband --- wife&10. guest --- guests七.&句型转换:(10%)1. the meaning of the word is / you mean by the word / the word means&2. nearly / almost no, hardly any&&&3. What's the price of八.&汉译英:(20%)1. still, keep him from crying&2. It is a good idea to take&3. make him angry4. end, they were the winners
&文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?英语急!He can catch a fish in 3 minutes.(对in 3 minutes 提问)_________ _________ _________ he ______ a fish?Doctor John is walking to his hospital.(同义句)Doctor John is ____________________________ to his hospital.The students read _百度作业帮
英语急!He can catch a fish in 3 minutes.(对in 3 minutes 提问)_________ _________ _________ he ______ a fish?Doctor John is walking to his hospital.(同义句)Doctor John is ____________________________ to his hospital.The students read
英语急!He can catch a fish in 3 minutes.(对in 3 minutes 提问)_________ _________ _________ he ______ a fish?Doctor John is walking to his hospital.(同义句)Doctor John is ____________________________ to his hospital.The students read the article one after the other.(同义句)The students ___________ _________ to read the article.
How soon can catchgoing on foottake turns
1.How soon can he catch a fish?2.Doctoe John is setting foot to his hospital.3.The student take turns to read the article.}

我要回帖

更多关于 中文同义句转换器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信