she says she can see some sheep与she have left schooll中s发音相

补充字母单词Sandy is a middle school (1)s_____.She has a bedroom.(2I______newand nice.There si a bed .You can lights in ti.There is a football (3)u_____the bed.A desk and a chair (4)a_____beside the bed.You can see some flower on the desk.A boo_百度作业帮
补充字母单词Sandy is a middle school (1)s_____.She has a bedroom.(2I______newand nice.There si a bed .You can lights in ti.There is a football (3)u_____the bed.A desk and a chair (4)a_____beside the bed.You can see some flower on the desk.A boo
补充字母单词Sandy is a middle school (1)s_____.She has a bedroom.(2I______newand nice.There si a bed .You can lights in ti.There is a football (3)u_____the bed.A desk and a chair (4)a_____beside the bed.You can see some flower on the desk.A bookshelf is near the desk.(4)S_____Chinese books are on the desk,and (6)a____English book is on the chair .It's(7)S_____schoolbook.There is a(8)p_____on the wall with some people in it.The man(9)a____the woman are herparents .(10)W____the girl?She 's Sandy
studentIt'sunderareSomeanSandy'spictureandWho
(1)student
(10)Who今天没时间了,下次写!不好意思。句子改错1.There are a table ang some chairs in the room.2.We are student in Miss Gao's class.3.There are much money in the purse.4.There are two map of China on the wall.5.Is your father at school ang at home?6.She can see some bird in the tree.7_百度作业帮
句子改错1.There are a table ang some chairs in the room.2.We are student in Miss Gao's class.3.There are much money in the purse.4.There are two map of China on the wall.5.Is your father at school ang at home?6.She can see some bird in the tree.7
句子改错1.There are a table ang some chairs in the room.2.We are student in Miss Gao's class.3.There are much money in the purse.4.There are two map of China on the wall.5.Is your father at school ang at home?6.She can see some bird in the tree.7.Do you know our English teacher name?8.They are America boys.9.Lucy ang Lily looks the same.10.Here is your cat.Plerse look after them.
1.There is a table and some chairs in the room.2.We are students in Miss Gao's class.3.There is much money in the purse.4.There are two maps of China on the wall.5.Is your father at school or at home?6.She can see some birds in the tree.7.Do you know our English teacher's name?8.They are American boys.9.Lucy ang Lily look the same.10.Here is your cat.Please look after it.英语翻译Mrs.Brown has a lot of housework to do today.So she can j____ take Lily to school and can’t get her back.When(当…时候)they get to the school,she says,“Your daddy is g____ to Canada.I’m going to the airport to see him off(去飞_百度作业帮
英语翻译Mrs.Brown has a lot of housework to do today.So she can j____ take Lily to school and can’t get her back.When(当…时候)they get to the school,she says,“Your daddy is g____ to Canada.I’m going to the airport to see him off(去飞
英语翻译Mrs.Brown has a lot of housework to do today.So she can j____ take Lily to school and can’t get her back.When(当…时候)they get to the school,she says,“Your daddy is g____ to Canada.I’m going to the airport to see him off(去飞机场送行) this afternoon.I can’t come here to m_____ you.Can you go home yourself after school?”“Don’t worry,mummy,” says the little girl.“I’m six years old now.”The fifth class is over and Lily goes out of school.But she can’t f_____ the way home.She begins to cry(哭) near a shop.Sam comes up and asks,“What’s wrong?” “I don’t know where my house is.” says the little girl.“I don’t k__ where my house is,”say the little girl.‘Could you tell me your address and your family t_____ number?” “But I just know my father’s cell phone number.”“That’s all r____ Let me help you.” says Sam.When Lily gets home,Mr.Brown ask,“what’s his n_____ Lily?”“Miss King calls him Sam sit down.It’s his name,I think.” Lily answers.
just going meet find know tellphone right name   布朗夫人今天有许多家务活儿要做,所以她只能送莉莉去学校而不能把她接回来.当她们到学校时,布朗夫人说:“你爸爸要去加拿大.今天下午我要去飞机场为他送行,所以我不能来这里接你了.放学后你能自己回家吗?”  “别担心,妈妈.”这个小女孩回答道,“我今年已经六岁啦.”  第五节课下课后,莉莉走出学校.但是她找不到回家的路了.她开始在一个商店附近哭泣.萨姆走近她并问道:“出什么事了?”  “我不知道我家的房子在哪.”小女孩答道.  “你能告诉我你的地址和你家的电话号码吗?”  “但是我只知道我爸爸的手机号码.”  “没关系.让我来帮你.”萨姆说.  当莉莉回到家时,布朗先生问:“他叫什么名字,莉莉?”  “金老师叫他‘萨姆,坐下'.我想那就是他的名字.“莉莉回答道.最后是不是有点错误?应该是Mrs.Brown(布朗夫人)吧
name布朗太太今天,有许多家务活要做。她可以把莉莉上学,不能让她回来。当他们去到学校,她说,“你的爸爸要去加拿大。我要去机场给他送行。今天下午。我不能来见你。你可以自己回家吗?““别担心,妈妈,”小女孩说。“我六岁了。”第五节课下课了,和莉莉走出学校。但她找不到...4.My dearest Aunt Mei lives in the country.But she isn't a 1 .She 2 vegetables from the farmers and sells them in town.Sometimes she can't sell out all her vegetables,3 she takes some to us.Aunt Mei is old and short,but she's very 4 .She can walk 5 ._百度作业帮
4.My dearest Aunt Mei lives in the country.But she isn't a 1 .She 2 vegetables from the farmers and sells them in town.Sometimes she can't sell out all her vegetables,3 she takes some to us.Aunt Mei is old and short,but she's very 4 .She can walk 5 .
4.My dearest Aunt Mei lives in the country.But she isn't a 1 .She 2 vegetables from the farmers and sells them in town.Sometimes she can't sell out all her vegetables,3 she takes some to us.Aunt Mei is old and short,but she's very 4 .She can walk 5 .Aunt Mei has no 6 .She lives with her only white cat.Every summer,I go to stay with her for a week or two.She often 7 me to a farm nearby(在附近).Life in the country is interesting.I can go fishing,and I can 8 birds singing and sheep bleating.But Aunt Mei doesn't 9 me swim.She says it's not safe.The farmers now don't do farm work with animals.They 10 tractors.All of them look happy.( )1.A.teacher B.doctor C.farmer D.nurse( )2.A.grows B.sells C.asks D.buys( )3.A.but B.so C.or D.until( )4.A.healthy B.ill C.happy D.interesting( )5.A.slowly B.fast C.near D.quick( )6.A.children B.animal C.student D.son( )7.A.brings B.takes C.gets D.has( )8.A.listen B.see C.hear D.find( )9.A.asks B.tells C.let D.want( )10.A.use B.like C.love D.buy
答案分别为:CDBABAACCA,
CDBABAACCA望采纳~~
1c 2d 3b 4a 5b 6a 7a 8c 9c 10a}

我要回帖

更多关于 school的发音 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信