我最喜欢的节日英语作文动物是狼,的一篇英语作文80字

小学生我最喜欢的动物英语作文_百度作业帮
小学生我最喜欢的动物英语作文
小学生我最喜欢的动物英语作文
(1)I like a lot of animals, but my favorite animal is the panda. She comes from China, why did I love her? Because she is very cute, but she was very shy. Her body stout like bears, but the first round tail short, black and white fur and white head and body clear. She staple food of bamboo, but also addicted to love drinking water, most of the giant panda's homes are located near the water in streams, the nearest will be able to drink clear spring.(2)Rabbit is an cute kind of amimals.It has two long ears.They can make rabbits hear carefully.It also has a short tail,which makes rabbits so lovely.Rabbits likes eating carrots.If you feel lonely.You can keep a rabbit.It can be your good friend. 兔子是一种机灵的动物,它有两个长耳朵,它们可以让兔子清楚地倾听.兔子还有一个短尾巴,让兔子更可爱.兔子喜欢吃胡萝卜,如果你感到孤独,你可以养一只兔子,它会成为你的朋友.望采纳关于我最喜欢的动物的英语作文__80字以上要求动物是大熊猫_百度知道
关于我最喜欢的动物的英语作文__80字以上要求动物是大熊猫
您:If you ask me what kind of animal do I love most, the panda is my only answer to it! Now the pandas are only found in China in Asian. Panda often lives in places like desert, forest and grassland. Their favorite food is bamboo,and the last thing they will eat is meat. There are so many reasons for me to love panda. First panda looks so cute with its black and white striped fur. Then panda is every gender and hardly can you see its angry face. Last but not least, panda is
kind of the delegate of China,which seems always friendly.希望您习帮助【满意请采纳】O(∩_∩)O谢谢欢迎追问O(∩_∩)O~祝习进步~
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于 我最喜欢的动物 的一篇英语作文五年级的 急!谢谢_百度作业帮
关于 我最喜欢的动物 的一篇英语作文五年级的 急!谢谢
关于 我最喜欢的动物 的一篇英语作文五年级的 急!谢谢
I like many kinds of animals.However,my favorite animal is a dog.Dog's sense of smell is very sensitive,able to sniff out people can not find the smell.After training they can do many things.For example,dogs can help the police catch the bad guys.Some dogs can sniff out drugs hidden in cargo and bombs.There are rescue dogs,sheep and so on.In the frozen Arctic,dog sledding is the most convenient means of transport.Faithful and intelligent dog,under the command understand the owner will do it according the instructions of people,like a circus dog,they will perform a variety of programs.Dogs are also in humanity.They can feel people's feelings.If you happy,then it will follow you to play.If you unhappy,then it will lick you and make you happy.Very cute dog.Each dog has its own characteristics.Juan picked up as the Golden (my favorite dog),it's hair is golden yellow,usually round and bright eyes,smiling mouth look.There pug,small nose is flat,as if into the walls and touch-bian.Also Shar Pei,it's the same hair like sand.Small poodle,but it's hair is just like a lion.Also Bull dog,its head and body surfaces are wrinkled.I like dogs,because they are very smart,in humanity,very cute.Dog is man's best friend.
我的宠物是一条可爱的狗。它的名字是"点点" 。因为有很多黑的圆圈在它的皮肤上。"点点" 是非常友好的。许多孩子喜欢和它玩。他的喜爱食物是肉骨头。 他的喜爱玩具是玩偶。" 点点" 喜欢非常跑。它跑得非常快速并且它有一个女朋友。它的名字"娜娜" 。它的皮肤也有很多黑圈子。我非常喜欢我的宠物。这是一只好宠物!! My pet is a lovely dog.Its name is "dian ...My favourite animal我最喜欢的动物英语作文300字
&来源:网络&
更多优秀作文请大家支持读书人作文网  I like animals very much, such as horses,monkeys, cats, tigers and so on. But I like dogs best. Why? Because they are very cute and nice.  I have a white dog. Its n
更多优秀请大家支持网
  I like animals very much, such as horses,monkeys, cats, tigers and so on. But I like dogs best. Why? Because they are very cute and nice.  I have a white dog. Its name is Bobo. She is a female dog.She comes from Beijing,China.She wears white clothes and she has two big eyes and a small month.She often walks round and round at home.It has nothing to do.She likes eating ice-cream so much.So do I.When I eat ice-cream,she will look at the ice-cream carefully,So I will give her some to eat.  I think Bobo is the cutest dog in the world.
(作者:网络 编辑:kind887)
本文网址:
关于的文章我最喜欢的动物,英文作文60字左右?_百度作业帮
我最喜欢的动物,英文作文60字左右?
我最喜欢的动物,英文作文60字左右?
My favourite animal is dog.They are very cute.There are many kinds of dogs.Some of them are big and some of them are small,some of them are white and some of them are black.I like the big dogs,like a bulldog,because they can protect me.I don't have anydog yet,because my mum does not like dogs.she think they are dangrous.I Will buy a dog after I become older.应该60字了吧!}

我要回帖

更多关于 最喜欢的节日英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信