他找到大街上的水源。怎么用英语百度翻译在线翻译英语,

英语翻译将这篇短文翻译成英文:(翻译的简单点,不用太好,初一水平左右就可以了,缺水的地球读了这一篇文章,我懂得了地球现在是多么的缺水,人类可以喝的水只占地球水源的3%,在干旱的_百度作业帮
英语翻译将这篇短文翻译成英文:(翻译的简单点,不用太好,初一水平左右就可以了,缺水的地球读了这一篇文章,我懂得了地球现在是多么的缺水,人类可以喝的水只占地球水源的3%,在干旱的
英语翻译将这篇短文翻译成英文:(翻译的简单点,不用太好,初一水平左右就可以了,缺水的地球读了这一篇文章,我懂得了地球现在是多么的缺水,人类可以喝的水只占地球水源的3%,在干旱的地方甚至连一滴水也看不到,每一个大城市都不加节制地重复使用,但水依然不充足.我们一定要节约用水,珍惜身边的每一滴水.
缺水的地球 读了这一篇文章,我懂得了地球现在是多么的缺水,人类可以喝的水只占地球水源的3%,在干旱的地方甚至连一滴水也看不到,每一个大城市都不加节制地重复使用,但水依然不充足.我们一定要节约用水,珍惜身边的每一滴水.Water scarcity Earth read this article,I had understood the Earth now is water scarcity how,the water which the humanity may drink only occupies the Earth water source 3%,even links a water drop in the arid place also not to look,each big city does not control is redundant the use,but the water is still insufficient.We want certainly the economize on water,treasures each water drop.
Reading this article, I now understand how the Earth's water shortage, the human can drink water only 3% of the Earth's water in arid areas and even a drop of water also can not see, not every city Canada controlled re-use, but the water is still not sufficient. We must save water, treasure every drop of water around.
Earth's water shortage Reading this article, I now understand how the Earth's water shortage, the human can drink water only 3% of the Earth's water in arid areas and even a drop of water also ca...
Water scarcity Earth read this article, I had understood the Earth now is water scarcity how, the water which the humanity may drink only occupies the Earth water source 3%, even links a water drop in...
缺水的地球 读了这一篇文章,我懂得了地球现在是多么的缺水,人类可以喝的水只占地球水源的3%,在干旱的地方甚至连一滴水也看不到,每一个大城市都不加节制地重复使用,但水依然不充足。我们一定要节约用水,珍惜身边的每一滴水。 Water scarcity Earth read this article, I had understood the Earth now is water s...
The water scarcity Earth read this article, I had understood the Earth now is water scarcity how, the water which the humanity may drink only occupies the Earth water source 3%, even links a wate...
Lacked the water the Earth to read this article, I had understood the Earth now is how lacks the water, the water which the humanity might drink only occupies the Earth water source 3%, even link...水源病英语怎么说及英文翻译
沪江词库精选水源病英语怎么说及英文翻译、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
英文翻译: water borne disease
英文翻译推荐
hydrargyrophobia
cacciatore
quicksilver
2015水源病英文怎么写由沪江网提供。由于人口的增长,世界上许多国家的水供给都不充足,因此不得不寻找别的水源.英语怎么说?_百度作业帮
由于人口的增长,世界上许多国家的水供给都不充足,因此不得不寻找别的水源.英语怎么说?
由于人口的增长,世界上许多国家的水供给都不充足,因此不得不寻找别的水源.英语怎么说?
Because of the growth of population,many countries in the world's water supply is not enough,so have to find another sourcewaterhead area;
Water source;
water sources;
source of water
大家都在背:
1. The key water basins involves 11 river and lake basins, covering 23 provinces ( municipalities, autonomous regions ).
重点流域,包括三河三湖 ( 河、河、河;太湖、湖 、 池)松花江、河中上游、峡库区及其上游、水北调东线、水北调中线水源地11个流域,涉及23个省 、 、治区.
来自互联网
2. A large bloom of blue - green algae in Taihu Lake caused water quality to deteriorate severely.
太湖蓝藻大面积爆发,造成饮用水源地水质恶化.
来自互联网
3. Aechaeologists have also uncovered a protected , well - fortified passage between aand a fortress on thea hill nearby.
考古人员还发现了一条坚固而狭窄的密道, 将建在附近山顶的要塞与其下一处水源地连接起来.
来自互联网
4. The Danjiangkou reservoir is source area of the middle route project of S - N water transfer.
丹江口水库为南水北调中线工程水源地.
来自互联网
5. Agricultural non - point pollution is the main course of pollution in water source areas.
农业面源污染是目前导致水源地污染的主要原因.
来自互联网
1.water head site
1. waterhead area
水利词汇_文档下载_文档资料库 ... 沙化 desertification 水源地 waterhead area 地下水开采量 amount of groundwater mining.
- 基于34个网页
2. Water source
帕米尔远古冰川矿泉水 ... 首页 Home 水源地 Water source 体内净化水 Cleanse wate.
- 基于32个网页
3. water sources
analysis for the water environment of water sources in dunhua city ., 敦化市水源地水环境浅析.
- 基于15个网页
4. source of water
... 保护措施 = protective measures 水源地 = source of water/ water source 城市饮用水 = Drinking water of the city.
- 基于7个网页
1. drinking water sources
current situation and measures for protection of drinking water sources in nanning city ., 南宁市饮用水水源地现状分析与保护对策.
- 基于9个网页
2. drinking water sources of
Shahe Reservoir lake tropical Hainan Province , is one of the main drinking water sources of the resident population .沙河水库是两院居民主要的饮用水水源地,位于海南省。
- 基于4个网页
1. Aqueduct Racetrack
葛谟也强调将在皇后区水源地跑马场(Aqueduct Racetrack)兴建全美、乃至全世界最大的会议中心,把纽约州建成全美第一的开会场所。
- 基于24个网页
1. potable water sources
节约型社会 conservation-minded society饮用水源地 potable water sources出口商品结构 the export mix
- 基于10个网页
1. source water quality
pilot tests were made on the improvement of source water quality in Taihu Lake through the construction an aquatic and artificial media ecological system .通过构建水生动物-人工介质新型生态系统来研究太湖水源地水质改善效果。
- 基于3个网页
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:男孩不能找到他的狗用英语怎么翻译_百度知道
男孩不能找到他的狗用英语怎么翻译
The boy can't find his dog
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
The boy can't find his dog.第一时间为你解答,敬请采纳,如果本题还有疑问请追问,Good luck!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信