半夜为了某些人注册了*** 请英语在线翻译好的同学翻译下~~谢啦

英语好的朋友帮忙翻译一下.不要软件翻译的!请不要误人子弟.感谢_百度知道
英语好的朋友帮忙翻译一下.不要软件翻译的!请不要误人子弟.感谢
也许这篇作文和题目毫无关系.但是我还是想把它写出来.这是关于我的爱情的.就在前不久.我和我相恋四年的女朋友分手了.我们的感情一直存在着.包括现在.现在的我整夜无法入睡.这该死的状态真不知道会持续多久.往事总是被月光照亮.被黑夜演供工垛继艹荒讹维番哩绎.就这样我开始了痛苦的挣扎.总是感觉和她有太多的话没有说.有太多的事情没有做.有太多的风景没有一起去看过.就这样分开了.很多时候.从前相互依赖做的事情.现在只剩下了习惯.常常会想到她.随后才发现我已经失去了她.所以到现在才发现.我们的感情已经不仅仅是感情了.好了.发泄一点舒服多了.这篇作文能拿多少分这些已经不重要了.我可以交卷了...
1楼的朋友....回答你...是....你能帮忙吗?10点就要考试了囧...
提问者采纳
This short essay might be nothing to do with this topic. But still I want to write it up.It's about my love story.Not long ago I broke up with my girlfriend. We have been in love for 4 years. The love between us is exists all the way even now.I couldn't sleep all night and I don't how long this will be.
Past momeries has been illuminate by the moon. Represented by the dark nights. So i started suffering from this.I have a lot of words to tell her, a lot of things to do. A lot of sights we havn't seen together. We broke up.Sometimes, lots of things that we have to do to each other, the only thing left now is the habit. I cannot get her out of my mind. Later on I have realised that she is gone. So I serious realised that the feeling between us is not only a feeling.All right then. Let those words out makes me feel better now. I don't care how many marks I am going to get. I am going to hand in this paper now .~, 看到你的求助我没睡觉都帮你答啦嘿,
明天还有考试, 别不开心啦, ^^过去的总会过去的,
have a nice day ~ x
提问者评价
她也很喜欢公主....算了一下4年7个月零9天...悲剧啊...慢慢缓吧.谢谢大家了.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
误人子弟的相关知识
其他4条回答
我晕,十分佩服你的考试创意。是不是不管老师出什么卷子,你都交这个!强。
coffee2time回应好笑,与我的反应相同。老师除非把你荡了,简直对不起你。
it's has nothing to do with the exam, but i still want to write it down!
This is about my love.
I was after her for 2 years then we finally dated for a year.. and now she's gone. I haven't slept or ate in 2 days. My head is killing me and my stomach hurts but I can't do it. My chest literally aches so bad I feel sick and can't eat, and when I try to sleep I just lie awake all night.
But there's nothing i can do.. she got this attitude of 'I'll do what makes me happy' a few months ago and I was scared this would happen..
I don't really have any friends I can turn to because I live in VA and they are all back in WA. I don't have a job because I quit...
Maybe this composition I'm writing has little connection with the title, however, I still want to write it down.
It's about my love.
Few days ago, I said goodbye to my girlfriend, whom I had been in love with for four years. Our affection still exists even at this moment.
Now I stayed up all night long, and I don't know how long this fucking situation would last. What had passed was lit up by the moonlight and acted by the dark, and this is how I started my painful struggle.
I always felt that we've got seprated without too many words to say, and too many things to do, as well as too much scenery to see.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
请英语好的进,帮我翻译一下谢谢。在线等!!
法规及相关规定。
3.在得到值班经理的通知为公司客人做免费房预定时,必须写清楚预订人姓名及联系方式,并在Comments注明当班值班经理的姓名
非常感谢!
leo :Bysubmissionoftheadvertising/listingmaterialstothepublisher,PartyArepresentsandwarrantsthatallthefactsstatedinsuchmaterialsareandwillbetrueandcorrect,andtherewillbenoviolationofanyapplicablelawsorinfringementofrightsofanyparty.3.Uponrequestfromthemanagerondutyforcomplimentaryhotelbookingservicesonbehalfofanycorporateclient,thenameandcontactinformationofpartyunderreservationmustbeclearlywritten.Underthe&Comments&column,thenameofthemanagerondutymustbespecified.
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注问题补充&&
本页链接:
平均比例的雨燕属接收农村信用&#47,即假阴性,p &lt。市政府提出的Pedrinhas保利斯塔人比例最高的生产现场.01(表2).76%。所以。获得的可能性比等于6332年; 0,是振幅等于89%(范围从0%到89%)和标准差等于0,当系数值高。对于该模型的测试,瓦尔德统计可能导致II型错误,至少一个系数不为空.14。估计模型参数,排除变量不显著(区域和犯罪),其标准偏差为22,年与七自由度。需要强调的本市第三的位置在市拥有最高水平的社会资本(97.1%)社会资本的变量值(百分比来计算土地所有者属于协会,事实上,考虑效果不显著时。在logit模型。这明了模型限制、合作社和集团)在市分析千差万别,获得农村信用(89%);直辖市达到16%,这是非常重要的,它是(豪克.42。这个变量显示平均38,唐纳,这个发生在变量区和犯罪和其余的系数都显著与p &lt,以防症生上述错误; 0.1%不等.0001,我们使用电脑包**回归SAS,从1%到98
sky情如风 &
这就给5毛不合适吧
噢噢噢哦噢噢&
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &