帮忙把下面这段英语翻译成中文,谢绝英语在线翻译译。谢谢

本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助英语翻译你们好 .这里是服务台失物招领中心,有旅客拾获XX ,另在B1座上拾获XX 尚待领取的还有 XX 、XX 、XX...请遗失的旅客迅速至本处领回 ,若逾期无人认领 ,我们将全部移交过期仓库储存._百度作业帮
英语翻译你们好 .这里是服务台失物招领中心,有旅客拾获XX ,另在B1座上拾获XX 尚待领取的还有 XX 、XX 、XX...请遗失的旅客迅速至本处领回 ,若逾期无人认领 ,我们将全部移交过期仓库储存.
Hello,Passengers,Here is the Lost&Found Center of Customer Service Desk,someone lost his/her xx in the Seat No.B1 picked by our passenger,and there are some other items need to be taken xx,xx.xx...The one who lost his/her items,please go to the desk ASAP,otherwise,we'll turn in all of them as the expiry storing in the warehouse.
Hello guest all ! This is the lost-found service center, one got xx and
there is xx on seat B1.Another there are xx xx xx announce the finding of lost property. Please come here to take it out
as soon as who the guest left it, otherwise it will is move to lost-storage to deposit.
Dear passengers, you are good.Here is a Desk Lost and Found Center, visitors picked up the XX and another picked up the XX in B1 seatYet to be received by XX, XX, XX ...Please missing passengers quickly get back to the Department, if overdue unclaimed, we will all transfer of expired warehouse storage.
Ladies and gentlemen, you are good.这里是服务台失物招领中心,有旅客拾获XX ,另在B1座上拾获XX Here is the service desk lost-and-found centers, the passenger was found by XX, the other in the B1 block found XX尚待领取的还有 XX 、XX 、XX...
您可能关注的推广回答者:各位英语高手,帮忙把这段英文翻译成中文,在此谢谢了。
各位英语高手,帮忙把这段英文翻译成中文,在此谢谢了。
A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. You are only one of the many bricks in my life.With the bricks from your hands,I may lost myself in the long rivers of my life.Similarly,without the bricks from your hands,I can be very happy& atleast in recent days.And I also konw that a person who has not experienced the difficulty itself may not be able to really appreciate the difficulty itself.Nobody will be really&gald or hornored to accept the bricks from others.But he just cannot guarantee that someone will throw the brick at him or not.What couldhe do to tackle as these situations happens .Use his head to konck into the door or crying as ababy as if nobody konws that I am not as stupid as your imagination.The most mournful happens when he just do not what the bricks from the external world&but it happens unexpectedly especially for the first time.So,when he works hard to overcome the pain that brought by the brick that you had thrown at him,do not drop him a hint even when the light is not as bright as your imagination.That does not mean he is not as powerful as your imagination.He just feels mournful that why things should become like this.Maybe youcan say that is life,I just do not want it to be so.I can say that I am not walk alone!Maybe something happensunexpectdely,I can and I will not let your down.You are&just one of the many &bricks in my life!
一个成功的人是一个可以把别热不扔向他的砖头作为事业基础的人。你只是我生命中的一个块砖。你手中的转可能令我迷失在人生长河中。如果没有你手中的砖头,我可能会高兴上几天。而且我知道,如果人没有经历过困难他可能没有审视困难本身的能力。没有一个人愿意或乐意接受别人扔的砖头。但是他也不能确认别人是否会向他扔砖头。当这些情况发生时他又能怎么做?一头撞到门上?或者说像孩子一样哭哭啼啼好像没有人知道你像你想象中的那么愚蠢?而往往最初这种最烦人情形却出人意料的出现在你认为最不可能发生的时候。所以当他发奋工作去战胜那些由于被别人扔砖而造成的痛苦时,不要给他暗示。即使事情并不像你想象中的那么明朗。但这并不意味着他不是你想想象的那么坚强。他也许只是感到苦恼:为什么事情竟然变成这样?也许你可以说之就是生活。我并不想让它这样。我可以说(生命旅途中)我并不是一个人在旅行!也许会有一些意料不到的事情发生。我可以而且我也会不让让你打到。你只是我生命中的一块砖头!
&& 楼主啊,我自己翻译的,不容易啊!太长了,多给些分吧。你看额二楼明显就是机器翻译的嘛!
其他回答 (2)
一个成功的男人就是能够奠定坚实基础与砖别人向他扔。你是唯一的一个多砖块的时候在我的生命中。与砖从你的手,我也许会迷失自我,在长期的河流的我的生活。同样,没有砖从你的手,我可以很高兴至少在最近几天。而且我也知道一个人没有经历的困难本身可能无法真的很感谢困难本身。没有人会很高兴成为或hornored接受砖从别人。但他只是不能保证会有人丢砖块过来了,他与否。couldhe做什么来解决这些情况发生的特点,他的头konck进门或在后面哭泣,当ababy就好像没人知道我不像愚蠢的像你想象的那么容易。最悲哀的发生的,当他只是不知道什么把砖从外部世界但它确实会发生竟然尤其是来说,这还是第一次。所以,当他努力克服所带来的痛苦,你有砖扔向他说,不要把他拽一丝甚至当光线不是光明正如你的想象力。这并不意味着他不是很强大,像你想象的那么容易。他只是感到悲哀,为什么事情应该变成这样。也许您可以说这就是生活,我只是不希望它是这样的。我能说,我不能独自行走!有些事或许happensunexpectdely我能,而且我不会让你失望。 你只是其中的许多砖进入我的生活!
很怪,,用有道翻译的,,,,,,
一个男人是能够用别人的砖来是自己巩固起来,你仅仅是我生命中众多的砖的其中一个,从你手中来的砖,我可能会在我生命的长河中迷失,同样的道理,没有你手中的砖,我atleast?在最近几天会很开心,我也知道(know)一个没有经历困难的人,不会感激困难,没有人会真真的高兴(glad)或者hornored?欣然的接受从他人来的“砖“,他仅仅是不想买别人是否会扔向他的”砖“,他会怎样来解决这样的情况的发生,是用他的脑袋是撞门或像一个婴儿一样哭泣,就像没有人知道我不是你想象中的愚蠢,最悲哀的事情是当他不能从外面世界来的砖,但它发生的不是那么准确,尤其是在首次,当他在努力的战胜你扔给他的砖所带给他的疼痛时,不要给他提示,即使但你认为这灯不是那么明亮时,这并不意味着它就快没电了,他仅仅是感觉事情变成这样是很悲哀的!也许你会生活就是这样的,我也不想这样的。我只能说我不是一个人,也许有些事不是那么准确,我也会让你知道)(know)你是我生命中众多的砖中的一块。
看了很久还是不知道这所谓的”砖“的啥东西,就这样翻译了
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语翻译The girl made eye contact and awkwardly approached her.At first,Karen flinched:not long before,she had been sucker-punched and knocked off her platform shoes by a female classmate who considered the way she dressed a personal affront.But this girl simply shoved an env_百度作业帮
英语翻译The girl made eye contact and awkwardly approached her.At first,Karen flinched:not long before,she had been sucker-punched and knocked off her platform shoes by a female classmate who considered the way she dressed a personal affront.But this girl simply shoved an envelope into Karen’s hand and galloped away.Inside the envelope was a picture postcard of David Bowie.Scrawled on the reverse side was “because you remind me of Angie”—which any fan would recognize as a reference to Bowie’s wife.
那个女孩看着她,并且十分笨拙地朝karen走去.起初,karen想打退堂鼓.不久前,她才冷不防地被同班女孩打,还被撞掉了她的松糕鞋,因为她同学觉得她的衣着冒犯了他人,很不合适.但是,这个女孩只是将一个信封塞到karen手中,然后飞快地跑了.信封里装着是david bowie的明信片.在背面潦草地写着:你让我想起了angie.angie——所有bowie的粉丝都会把她当做他妻子的典范.
那个女孩做目光接触,笨拙地靠近她。起初,凯伦退缩:不久之前,她曾被撞倒了她的平台环猛击和鞋子的女同学,他认为这位穿着她个人的一种冒犯。但是这个女孩只是推到一个信封凯伦的手和疾驰而去。信封内是一张明信片的大卫·鲍伊。草草地写在背面是“因为你使我想起安吉”——所有粉丝会认出作为参考来鲍伊的妻子。...
您可能关注的推广回答者:}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信