太牛了,非常好翻译英语在线翻译

当前位置: &
求翻译:欢迎回到中国,很抱歉,我的英语不好,所以影响了我们的交流,但是我们会是很好的朋友,我真诚地邀请您下次到厦门来游玩,保持联系。是什么意思?
欢迎回到中国,很抱歉,我的英语不好,所以影响了我们的交流,但是我们会是很好的朋友,我真诚地邀请您下次到厦门来游玩,保持联系。
问题补充:
Welcome back to China, I am sorry, my English is not good, so the impact on our exchange, but we are good friends, I sincerely invite you to play next to Xiamen, keep in touch.
Welcome back to China, I am sorry to say that my English is not good, so the effect of the US, but we will exchange is a very good friend, I sincerely invite you next to Xiamen outing, and maintain contact.
Welcome to return to China, was sorry very much, my English is not good, therefore has affected our exchange, but we can be the very good friend, I will invite you next time to play sincerely to Xiamen, maintenance relation.
Welcome back to China, I am sorry, my English is not good, affect our communications, but we are good friends, I sincerely invite you to play next to Xiamen, keep in touch.
Welcome back to China, I am sorry, my English is not good, affect our communications, but we are good friends, I sincerely invite you to play next to Xiamen, keep in touch.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译还有我家的可爱的小狗.我的爸爸是一个很热情的人和周围的朋友相处的总是很好,我的妈妈有一双大眼睛,他和我爸爸一起开了一个小店.回家以后我们在一起吃晚饭.我家的小狗很小_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译还有我家的可爱的小狗.我的爸爸是一个很热情的人和周围的朋友相处的总是很好,我的妈妈有一双大眼睛,他和我爸爸一起开了一个小店.回家以后我们在一起吃晚饭.我家的小狗很小
英语翻译还有我家的可爱的小狗.我的爸爸是一个很热情的人和周围的朋友相处的总是很好,我的妈妈有一双大眼睛,他和我爸爸一起开了一个小店.回家以后我们在一起吃晚饭.我家的小狗很小很可爱,他总喜欢趴在被里睡觉,从早到晚.我有一个幸福的家,我们在一起非常开心.
my father is a kind-hearted man who gets alone very well with friends around him.my mother is a beautiful lady with wide eyes.my parents opened up a store and do their own business.every evening when I go back home after school,we all gather together for dinner.Also,we have a very lovely puppy,he is really little,and sleeps most of the time in bed,from dawn to dark.I have a happy family and we enjoy the time of being together.
你这也太不见外了 没分不说 还需要人工翻译英语翻译我的名字叫张林,今年20岁.我非常喜欢体育锻炼,所以身体很健康.我学习英语6年了,并且成绩非常好,特别是口语,我的英语发音非常标准.我的性格开朗,脾气好,善长交流,人际关系很好._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译我的名字叫张林,今年20岁.我非常喜欢体育锻炼,所以身体很健康.我学习英语6年了,并且成绩非常好,特别是口语,我的英语发音非常标准.我的性格开朗,脾气好,善长交流,人际关系很好.
英语翻译我的名字叫张林,今年20岁.我非常喜欢体育锻炼,所以身体很健康.我学习英语6年了,并且成绩非常好,特别是口语,我的英语发音非常标准.我的性格开朗,脾气好,善长交流,人际关系很好.你们所要求的条件我都符合,我希望能到你们公司工作,我相信我的能力.请尽快给我答复,我的通讯地址是xxxx
my name is Zhang Lin, I am 20 years old. I like sports so much and this strenghens my body. I have learned English for 6 years with a wonderful record, especially in oral English. My pronounciation is英语翻译到了目的地,又饿又累,先休息下.这里还是满漂亮的,天很蓝,草很绿,树很多.休息好了,我们开始玩水枪,我们都湿透了,但很高兴.我们还玩碰碰车,也很好玩,美中不足的是场地太小了_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译到了目的地,又饿又累,先休息下.这里还是满漂亮的,天很蓝,草很绿,树很多.休息好了,我们开始玩水枪,我们都湿透了,但很高兴.我们还玩碰碰车,也很好玩,美中不足的是场地太小了
英语翻译到了目的地,又饿又累,先休息下.这里还是满漂亮的,天很蓝,草很绿,树很多.休息好了,我们开始玩水枪,我们都湿透了,但很高兴.我们还玩碰碰车,也很好玩,美中不足的是场地太小了
To the destination,they are tired and hungry,the rest under.Here is still quite beautiful and the sky was blue,the grass is green,Many trees rest .well,we started playing with water guns,we are soaked.But very happy.We also playing bumper cars,is a lot of fun,it is regrettable that the venue is too small.
Arrived destination, hungry and tired, take a rest first bottom.Here am still full and beautiful of, the day is very blue, the grass is very green, the tree is a lot of......Take a rest like, we start...英语翻译A:噢,那不是B吗?嗨,B,过来!B:我有多久没见到你了?你最近怎么样?A:不是很好,昨天我刚丢了我的工作B:很抱歉听到这些A:没关系,我正在找新的工作,生活才刚开始,B:你是对的,加_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译A:噢,那不是B吗?嗨,B,过来!B:我有多久没见到你了?你最近怎么样?A:不是很好,昨天我刚丢了我的工作B:很抱歉听到这些A:没关系,我正在找新的工作,生活才刚开始,B:你是对的,加
英语翻译A:噢,那不是B吗?嗨,B,过来!B:我有多久没见到你了?你最近怎么样?A:不是很好,昨天我刚丢了我的工作B:很抱歉听到这些A:没关系,我正在找新的工作,生活才刚开始,B:你是对的,加油!B:你怎么了?看上去气色不太好A:我感觉很疲乏,我想我需要看医生B:你知道去医院的路吗?A:我们去问问吧B:请问去最近的医院怎么走?我朋友需要一位医生C:沿着这条街直走,直到第2个交通灯左转,你会看见CH医院在你的右边B:C:走路需要20分钟,如果乘15路车,B:15路?C:是的,你都清楚了吗?还有其他要问的吗?B:清楚了,C:不客气,祝你们好运
A:Oh,is that Hi,B,come here.(真奇怪,怎么不是自己主动走上去,而让别人过去跟你聊天.)B:A,it's you!How long haven't I met you?How is everything going on A:Not very well.I lost my job yesterday.B:I'm sorry to hear that.A:Never mind.I'm finding a new job.Life is just begining,isn't it?B:Yeah,you are right!Come on!B:What's the matter with you?You don't look so well.A:I feel very tired.I think I need to see a doctor.B:Do you know the way to the hospital?A:I don't know.Let's ask someone for help.B:Execuse me,could you tell me the nearest way to hospital?My friend need to see a doctor.C:Go straight along the road and turn left untill you get to the second traffic light.You will see CH hospital on your right hand side.B:Is it far away from here?C:It takes you twenty minutes to walk there.But,if you take the fifteen bus,it just takes ten minutes.B:Fifteen bus?C:Yes,are you clear about that?Is there anything else you want to ask?B:I see.Thank you very much!C:Not at all.Good luck to you~!
oh,isn't it B? hi,B ,come over!it's A! Haven't see you for a long time!how are you doing?Not so good,I lost my job yesterdaySorry to hear that.That's OK,I am looking for my new job...
A:噢,那不是B吗?嗨,B,过来! Oh,is it B?Hi,B,come here!B:是A啊!我有多久没见到你了?你最近怎么样? Hi,A.Haven't seen you for a long time.How is everything going?A:不是很好,昨天我刚丢了我的工作 Not so good. I just lost my...
上面翻译真垃圾~呵呵~~什么破翻译~~
A: Oh, it was not right B & Hey, B, up! B: A is ah! I have no time to see you & How do you like the last & A: not very good yesterday, I just lost my job B: I am sorry...
A:Oh, isn't that a B?Hi, B, come over! B:BE an A!How long did I have and don't see you?You are recent how? A:Isn't very good, I just threw my work yesterdayB:I am very sorry to hear the...
jerrery208 翻译的最好,投他一票.}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信