手超级凉用英语在线翻译怎么翻译

一篇很短的英语日记 求翻译成英文12月25号
星期4今天天气很冷,早晨我骑着自行车上学,因为我需要打印一篇文章,所以我急匆匆出门,去商店打印,所以我忘了带手套,刺骨的寒风_百度作业帮
一篇很短的英语日记 求翻译成英文12月25号
星期4今天天气很冷,早晨我骑着自行车上学,因为我需要打印一篇文章,所以我急匆匆出门,去商店打印,所以我忘了带手套,刺骨的寒风
一篇很短的英语日记 求翻译成英文12月25号
星期4今天天气很冷,早晨我骑着自行车上学,因为我需要打印一篇文章,所以我急匆匆出门,去商店打印,所以我忘了带手套,刺骨的寒风冻得我的手通红到了学校,开始了一天的课程,日子过得很快,不久我们就要期末考试了,我既有些期待又有些担心,担心我考得不好,但我会努力,期待会取得好成绩!
今天天气很冷,早晨我骑着自行车上学,因为我需要打印一篇文章,所以我急匆匆出门,去商店打印,所以我忘了带手套,刺骨的寒风冻得我的手通红The weather of today is very cold in the morning, I ride a bike to school, because I need to print an article, so I hurried out to sho...
Today the weather is cold, and in the morning I ride bicycle to go to school, because I need to print a article, so I hurriedly go out and go to the store to print, so I forgot to take the gloves, the...
December 25, 2011 week 4Today the weather is cold, and in the morning I ride bicycle to go to school, because I need to print a article, so I hurriedly go out and go to the store to print, so I f...
25th,Dec. 2011 ThursdayIt is so cold today,I go to school by bike in the morning. Because I need to go to a shop for printing one passage, I go out quickly and I forgot my glove. The bone-chillin...
It’s cold today.I went to school by bike.Since i needed to have my article copied and went out to the shop in harry,i forgot to take my gloves. So my hands were red all the time.Then i went to school ...
The weather of today is very cold in the morning, I ride a bike to school, because I need to print an article, so I hurried out to shop, print, so I forgot my gloves, bone-chilling cold my hand red.Th...
December 25, 2011 week 4Today the weather is cold,
I go to school by bike in the morning, because I need to print a article, so I hurriedly go out and go to the store to print, so I forgot to ta...在手术过程中,一切都进行得很顺利。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信