"i will be three"的多层什么意思意思有些啥?

I’m afraid I won’t be available then.I _____ a friend off at three this afternoon.A.see B.am seeing C.will see D.will be seeing这里为什么填D不填A,一般现在时不是可以表示安排好的将来的事吗?
Dat three this afternoon“今天下午三点钟”是将来的一个时间点,用将来进行时态.百度教育团队【海纳百川团】为您解答以后有问题可以直接向我或【海纳百川团】提问哦~请点击“选为满意答案”按钮,
一般现在时不是可以表示安排好的将来的事吗
一般现在时表示将来,仅限于列车时刻表
如:The train leaves at 3 this afternoon.
在将来的某个时间点是用将来进行时时的标志
就好比在现在的时间点是用现在进行时的标志
时态这一块可以参考语法书上或教辅上的总结
平时多翻翻,就熟悉了
百度教育团队【海纳百川团】为您解答
以后有问题可以直接向我或【海纳百川团】提问哦~
如满意,请点击“选为满意答案”按钮,谢谢~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请将下列补充里的中文翻译成英文_百度知道
请将下列补充里的中文翻译成英文
它分几个等级。 这些书中的内容大多是围绕家庭里发生的一些事,这些书中出现频率最高的一句话是“oh 。例如STAGE 1 的书上有的是没有一个字的。这些书给初学英文的小朋友看的,他非常喜欢。逐级递增。 stage 2开始会有一两个词或一个句子,随着等级增加,no&quot。因为真的是每本书都差不多有这句话。我的孩子由半年前开始每天都在看,程度加深; 也许有的人会不喜欢,只是有图片:oxford reading tree 系列丛书。不过。等级5-6会有三-四个句子现在我给大家介绍的是
(6月3日 晚上前需要答案)
提问者采纳
In stage 5 to 6. The content of the series is about family and waht happens in this familyToday I am presenting you the &quot,. These books are for kids who are just starting to learn English, there are only pictures in the book of Stage 1 without a word, there are three or four sentences, but it is true that these two words apprear in almost everOxford Reading Tree&quot。如果是要在演讲的时候说的话. My children began to read these books half a year ago. 有些话英文不能直接按照中文写的来说. Hope you will like these books,使得言简意赅, and he likes them very much. However. There are a few words or one sentence in the book of Stage 2. With the stage increases. This might make some people dislike it, no&quot,因为不符合英语演讲的习惯. The amount of words and sentences increases with the increasing of stages。所以稍作了修改, and also some funny stories about this fam series. There are serveral stages in this series, the most frequent words appear in the books are &quot. For example,有些地方也有些重复繁琐,希望你自己再根据实际情况做一些适当修改
提问者评价
其他类似问题
51人觉得有用
ow I introduce you to.Ht like it.It points a few levels,these books are the highest frequency in the sentence is &quot, with the increase of grades and deepening
grades.&quot, no.Such as STAGE 1 of the book is not a word.Because you really is every book about this sentence.However.And the family members of some good or interesting things happened in school:oxford reading tree
series of booksThese books for beginners of English children see,望采纳.Stage 2 start there will be one or two words or a sentence.Level 5-6 there will be three - four sentences,全为手打;oh.Increasing step by step!逐字翻译.My
children from six months ago start watching it every day.Hope you enjoy these books.
Most of the content of these books are happened i Maybe some people don&#39.Just a picture
为您推荐:
其他7条回答
Now what I'm introducing to you is a book series called oxford reding.This book series is for children who just have begun to learn English.In addition,it consists of a few ranks,the degree of difficult rises with the rise of the ranks.For example,book STAGE 1 doesn't have a word but full of pictures.To begin with STAGE 2,you will find there exist a few words or a sentence.As for STAGE 5-6,there will be one or two sentences.Just like this,the written contents increase more and more.My baby likes it very much since he read it a half years ago.However,you will always see 'oh,no& in this book which may makes you feel terrible,but you should know that ever...
Introducing now: Oxford Reading Tree Series. These books arefor young beginners in English.
These books were divided into stages, as the numberincrease, the difficulty rises. For instance, there is no words but pictures inSTAGE 1 books. One word or two, or sentences starts to appear in STAGE 2 books,three or four of them in STAGE 5-6 books. The number of sentences increase asthe stages go.
Six months ago, my kid started on the books and he readsthem every day. Those books are adorable. However, some people might not be thebiggest fan of the highest frequent sentence “Oh., no!” in this book. Nearlyevery book has that line.
The content of book is...
Now I introduce to you is: Oxford reading tree series. These books for beginners of English children watch, it points a few levels, as levels increase, the degree to deepen. Such as STAGE 1 of the book is not a word, just a picture. Stage 2 start there will be one or two words or a sentence. Level 5-6 there will be three - four sentences. Increasing step by step. Children from six months ago I start looking at every day, he like it very much. However, these books is the highest frequency in the sentence &oh, no& maybe some people don't like. Because you really is every book about this sentence.
Most of the content of these books are about happened in ...
the topic that i will be talking about (或者可以说now i will introduce to you about) the reading tree series. These are for little kids who have just begun to learn english, and it is seperated into different levels. as the level rises, the difficulty rises too. In stage one, there are no words and there are only pictures. In stage two, a few words or a sentence would pop up sonetines. In stage 5 or 6, there will be three to four sentences, and so on. My child started reading those books half an year ago, and he enjoys it. But most of the sentences are made up of phrases like &oh no&,and some people may nit like it. It literally appeares in every singl...
Now I will give you is: oxford reading tree series. These books give the beginner English children to see, it is divided into several levels, with the level increases, deeper level. For example STAGE 1 book on some without a word, but there are pictures. stage 2 will start one or two words or a sentence. Level 5-6 have three - four sentences. Stepwise increments. My children from six months ago began looking at every day, he was very fond. However, these books are the most frequent phrase &oh, no& maybe some people will not like it. Because it is really almost every book this sentence.
The contents of the book is mostly about some of the things ...
Now I introduce you to:oxford reading tree
series of booksThese books for beginners of English children see.It points a few levels, with the increase of grades and deepening
grades.Such as STA...查看全文&&
你好!译文供参考。
您可能关注的推广
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Meter did not return any
assign values
Accessibility links
Advertisement
Fighting talk: Arsene Wenger believes he is building "something special" a Arsenal&Photo: GETTY IMAGES
Arsène Wenger has bullishly outlined his certainty that this
squad can topple Chelsea and again win the Premier League before his contract expires in 2016-17. Despite a stuttering start to the season that has left
13 points behind Chelsea, Wenger is adamant that he has now constructed potentially his best Arsenal team since the side that contained Robin van Persie, Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri four years ago. Arsenal's chances of catching Jose Mourinho's Chelsea this season already look almost non-existent, but Wenger is adamant that he now has a group that are creating "something special". Asked if he could win what would be his first Premier League title since 2003-04 during the three years of his contract, Wenger said: "Of course. We have not started very well, but we never had the squad together since the start of the season. It was a post World Cup start typically. I think we have what is requested to do it. We have to fight like mad now to come back as much as possible to show that we can compete in every single game."
Wenger also does not accept that Arsenal have not been competitive over the last decade. "We have fought many times for the title. People always remember who won it, but the fight has been very tight for long periods in the last eight or nine years. We have a big competition in England, we have to accept that. The Premier League level goes always up and this season Chelsea have started very well. They will be difficult to catch, but everybody will fight to come back on them. After 13 or 14 games, you cannot say that the title race is over. You cannot say that is not catchable."
Wenger's analysis is likely to be treated with scepticism by those Arsenal fans who have lost faith in his ability to win a fourth title. Although Arsenal did lead the Premier League for much of last season, there was a slump from February, similar to 2007-08 and 2010-11 when they had also been well placed to challenge.
Arsenal did still finish fourth and win the FA Cup last season, but the debate over Wenger's future has been raging after one group of supporters unveiled a banner against West Bromwich Albion on Saturday saying, "Arsene, thanks for the memories but it's time to say goodbye".
Any banners calling for the departure of Wenger at the Emirates Stadium on Wednesday will be confiscated if it is judged that they could incite problems between home fans.
Wenger said that it would be helpful for supporters to stay united. "Ideally, yes, but the most important thing is that internally we are very united. We are creating something special inside the club but that has to come out through performances and games won. Our job is to win football games. That is the best way to unite everybody."
Arsenal certainly are now in a much stronger position to compete financially with clubs like Chelsea and, in buying Mesut Ozil, Alexis Sanchez, Danny Welbeck and Calum Chambers over the past two summers, have paid the four biggest transfer fees in their history.
Injuries have regularly undermined their challenge in recent seasons and they enter Wednesday's match against Southampton - who are third - with doubts surrounding Laurent Koscielny, Nacho Monreal and Kieran Gibbs. Wenger still hopes at least two of those will be available but is also weighing up the possibility of asking Chambers or Hector Bellerin to play out of position at left-back.
The absence in midfield of Mikel Arteta and Jack Wilshere means that using Mathieu Flamini as a makeshift left-back is not regarded as a viable option. "Cross the fingers and, yes, I think one of the two [Gibbs and Monreal] will make it," Wenger said. "Koscielny could be a problem because his inflammation of the achilles is not completely gone."
The Arsenal manager revealed that Mathieu Debuchy would be back to face former club Newcastle United next week after missing almost three months after ankle surgery. Debuchy is back in full training and, although the match on Wednesday will come too soon for him, he is expected to return next week with goalkeepers David Ospina and Wojciech Szczesny.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement}

我要回帖

更多关于 quot是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信