难倒大人的小学数学题题。谢谢啦。

小学数学题,谢谢啦!!_百度知道
小学数学题,谢谢啦!!
王师傅比李师傅多加工120个。如果把李师傅的拿25个给王师傅,李师傅剩下的是王师傅现在的(五分之三)、21×十八分之一+48×12、王师傅和李师傅共同加工完一批零件?2.25%+11×十八分之一
简便 谢谢啦,清点数量时发现1!,王师傅和李师傅各加工了多少个零件
提问者采纳
x-120-25=(3/18)×80=40&#47.25%+11×十八分之一 =(1/x=400;5)(x+25),谢谢,如果满意记得采纳如果有其他问题请采纳本题后另发点击向我求助;x-145=3x&#47、设王师傅x个,答题不易;18)×(21+48+11)=(1/2x/5=160;所以王师傅400个、21×十八分之一+48×12,则有;2;9如果本题有什么不明白可以追问;5+151,请谅解,李师傅280个
⊙▂⊙,我对不起你啊,21×十八分之一+48×12.5%+15×十八分之一
简便刚才那个打错了。顺便问个:7210÷80的结果是(
)。商什么,余什么?谢谢啦!
21×十八分之一+48×12.5%+11×十八分之一 =(1/18)×(21+11)+48×0.125=16/9+6=70/9;,余数10;
提问者评价
太感谢你了,谢谢,谢谢,以后有不会的还找你哦!
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
小学数学题的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小学数学题 谢谢大家了_百度知道
提问者采纳
他们的最大公因数是六
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
6当花束里各有一支花时,36的公约是1,3,2,24解18=3×3×224=2×2×2×336=2×2×3×3故18
按默认排序
其他6条回答
请采纳、1黄、1紫最少做2×3=6束:最多做18束、4黄?若有帮助、6紫也就是你的做法此题应该是最少做几束这个题问法有问题,每束里面有3红,每束里面有1红
18,24和36的最大公因数是6,所以最多可以做6束花,每束花有3朵红花,4朵黄花和6朵紫花
这实际上是求18,24,36的最大公因数,如你所求,最大公因数是2×3=6,所以这些花最多能做6束。
6束,每束红花3朵,黄花4朵,紫花6朵。
3+4+6=13束
你列的式孑是正确的,少了一步
小学数学题的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁各位学霸大神们,求教一下这道题目,谢谢你们啦!
[初一政治]
认真回答问题哦,因为被采纳之后,可以拿到提问者悬赏的4问豆,还有机会获得提问者附赠的5问豆哦~
(采纳返回10%问豆哦)
小学时有次期末考试不理想。心情低落,非常的伤心难过。让我难过了几天,影响了那几天的学习。让我发奋好好学习,并在下次的考试中取得了好成绩
你已经点过赞了
小学时有次期末考试不理想。心情低落,非常的伤心难过。让我难过了几天,影响了那几天的学习。让我发奋好好学习,并在下次的考试中取得了好成绩
你已经点过赞了
快采纳吧,求采纳,谢谢
快采纳吧,求采纳,谢谢
你已经点过赞了
快采纳吧,求采纳,谢谢小学趣味英语题,50道,最好选择题,拜托啦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~谢谢_百度知道
小学趣味英语题,50道,最好选择题,拜托啦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~谢谢
提问者采纳
It’s in two twos.A.january D?(Chinese)
A浑身发热 B筋疲力尽 C鼻青脸肿 D精神焕发
(A) 15、What day is two days before the day immediately following the day three days before the day two days after the day immediately before Friday?5;s the boy!)5.four
(B)5.what dose C speak. 玩 C .The poor have ____?2.mum
(A)6 in what mouth do woman talk the least
A, and each of them has a sister.____ is more evil than the Devil,Arsenal are playing against Manchester. He is an old woman. Lemon 小学英语趣味智力题What has two legs but cann&#39.
A老太婆 B喜欢啰嗦的人 C没妻子的老头 D女人气的男人
(D)17.Nothing is greater than God.what number gets bigger when you turn it upside down?4.On Saturday the 12th?
A.(a lot of)3.K,please.where does afternoon always come before morning.1,I can read his books .b can spedak Chinese and English.You can turn to Ann for help.june
7;t walk,Liverpool and Tottenham are four football teams. 1 B.(There are three people in his family)4. 戏弄
(D) 11,dictionary3.Which letter comes next.what two word have thousands of letters in them,written with three letters,Mt like going after the dog,and belongs to all animals. 拦截 B .what kind of dog never bite、Arsenal.
A 在人背后 B 无事生非 C滔滔不绝 D 当着她面
( C ) 10.You can&#39.Manchester are playing against Tottenham on the 19th?AVIATOR=6FIXTURE=9WIZARD=1DIVERSE=.Yes?
A学识渊博 B博览群书 C刻苦学习 D意志坚强
(B) 13?1.Nothing is more evil than the Devil.Example MAIM ARK AIM MARKPLEASE LIGHT LEASE ( )4.He’ll succeed because he’s always at his books.If I go to see my uncle . The words he gives on the computer is above my head .A speaks English . They look the same. Ws a simple(简单的)sum(算术题),eye7.----All right:1.O D,the ratio(比率)of students who prefer soccer to football is 4 to 3、(1) 联合国的英文缩写. Melon
20 A thief stole money and a computer last night. 追逐 D, the key is &quot.From what number can you take half and leave nothing. White has two sons.name3.
A一分为二 B一文不名 C三心二意 D一举两得
找出水果名
18 would you show me the map .S..
A 一目了然 B 终于醒悟 C 无法理解 D 头脑发昏
( A )9, you will die?3.Each team is playing against one of others on the next three Saturdays-a different one each time. one B?2.Ten to ten the train will be late.-----That&#39.He has a family of three?7.what 5-letter word has 6 left when you take 2 letters away. How many children does he have.他与你不是同班 B他是个生手 C他棒极了 D他不是你的对手
A big dog B hot dog C small dog D red dog
( C)4、In Albert's class? A C F J ,the two young men my boys. He is the out fish of water、What number should replace(代替)the question mark. I don&#39,82? Apple
19 I arrived home long before you!(Good boy.
A.H B ?KK+ K_________________O K2.There are a hundred and one books in this small room:5 O?3,6____ is greater than God.(ask)2.two C. Let me do it?
A;t do it,hotdog5.I don’t like Mr Chan.If there are 35 students in the class.he is going after the dog
A . 9 C?1, you will die、What belongs to (仅属于)you but is used more by others than yourself( 但是别人用得比较多):(4) 美国的英文缩写.(1)UN (2)PRC (3)UK (4)U,sixth4.Who is playing against who on the 26th.February B.1.C only talks whit B.Can you work out which ( 哪一个)number is represented(代表)by the letter O and which is represented by the K.The rich need nothing.
A离开水的鱼 B不和群 C需要水的鱼 D水中鱼
(B) 14The little boy runs and runs until he blue in the face.
A .If you eat nothing,nowhere6、Look at the sequence(顺序)of the three words.T :(2) 中华人民共和国的英文缩写.Q
(C)2.age C. I meet three men on a bus.M C . .three d. Mr、It&#39.8 D.The rich need ____.Oh.
A很可能 B十分之一 C十二点五十 D十比一
(b) 16.From what number can you take half and leave nothing.old B?5.Write the fourth word to complete the set.If you eat ____. 5
( B)3. He is not in the same class?3.boy D:12.You can play with B nothing&quot.What three letters make a man of a boy?6what is pronounced like one letter:(3) 英国的英文缩写.September C(C )1,how many prefer soccer?compass 圆规1
提问者评价
thank you very much~~~
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
趣味英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦帮我加一下下面的题目,谢谢了!是小学四年级的题目_百度知道
麻烦帮我加一下下面的题目,谢谢了!是小学四年级的题目
我的家乡在苏州)___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________。_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________。谢谢你们了。一到春天,不改变句意,节目主持人的开场白还没有准备好。请你为我们班设计一段开场白。1、口语交际提、调整语序.2一。二,母亲就归例拿出几粒蚕种来。三.外出旅游时?”试着给他介绍一下自己的家乡(注,有人问你。2?你的家乡美吗.元旦联欢会就要开始了、把写列句子改为比喻句海浪激起的泡沫:“你的家乡在哪里.割草的孩子们脸蛋红扑扑的,美丽极了
提问者采纳
尊敬的老师们,节目主持人的开场白还没有准备好?”试着给他介绍一下自己的家乡(注,湖泊……(自己去介绍我不了解苏州)欢迎你们来苏州游玩,母亲就归例拿出几粒蚕种来,准备了无数的节目来恭迎元旦、把写列句子改为比喻句海浪激起的泡沫,有人问你,像白云一般?你的家乡美吗.元旦联欢会就要开始了,我们欢聚一堂!下面。春天到了,不改变句意,大家好!在元旦这个节日里.外出旅游时。1、调整语序。请你为我们班设计一段开场白一,哪儿有无数的公园,亲爱的同学们。2。二:“你的家乡在哪里。2:我的家乡在苏州)我的家乡在苏州,很美。三、口语交际题,好像一个个成熟的苹果.割草的孩子们脸蛋红扑扑的,美丽极了
提问者评价
其他类似问题
小学四年级的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
我的家乡在苏州,那里有【】 【】【】,我的家乡很美
好没规律,就这一道题?还有好多题呢
2 今年我们又迎来了元旦节,还是有很多节目让我们看看吧
哥,上面还有题目呢。您能不能看看清楚
海浪激起的泡沫,像白云一般,美丽极了。2.割草的孩子们脸蛋红扑扑的,好像一个个成熟的苹果
等待您来回答
下载知道APP