balvsahy怎么翻译,国光帮帮忙2014

求英文翻译 求求达人帮帮忙 帮我翻译一篇文章 真的很急啊 谢谢达人们了. 要人工翻译 只要15了 全给了读《会说话-减少奋斗30年》有感
读了这篇文章后,我觉得与其说这是一篇教我怎么去说话的文章,倒不如说这_百度作业帮
求英文翻译 求求达人帮帮忙 帮我翻译一篇文章 真的很急啊 谢谢达人们了. 要人工翻译 只要15了 全给了读《会说话-减少奋斗30年》有感
读了这篇文章后,我觉得与其说这是一篇教我怎么去说话的文章,倒不如说这是一篇在教我怎么做人做事的文章.
我是一名在2010年7月份高中毕业的学生,出来了一年有多了,在做事做人方面的经验很浅.今日有幸读了这文章,才发现自己的太多不足之处.在这其中有十条建议,不应该说是建议,应该说是良训较为合适吧.这十条良训讲得很有道理,在这个社会中学到了必然会终身受益,同时我也将其收入我的人生的记事本里从而警戒自己.在文章的最后,也谈到了很多的做人做事的道理.
有位高中同学和我说过:做事即做人,别看做人两字写得那么简单,其实做起来是很难的.我很认同这句话.
文章中说到了让我感到最深刻的就做人就要有目标,这里说到的做人要有目标让我想起了以前懵懂的事情了.记得读书的时候,自己的心不在读书上,整天想着怎么打好羽毛球:打着打着,又想写写书法:又一段时间后,又想玩玩其他的东西.太多想法了.记得英文老师还和我说过,如果你把你的心思放在学英文上面的话,你的成绩绝对不止这样.结果在高三的第二个学期,我的英文成绩排在了在全级的前20名内.的确如此,只要有目标并且朝着那个目标不断的前进,那么成功就会在不远的地方向你招手了.同时也让我想起了一本书叫《在刀口上舔血的狼》,其中又说到了做人要有目标.这本书是一位初中的同学介绍给我看的.我还依然记得那个例子,有一个皇帝的儿子.不幸遇到了几个甘愿堕落的损友,这些损友们带他去做了很多坏事,同时也在这位皇帝的儿子面前做了很多有损道德的事.然后这些损友们问他:我们在你面前做了这么的坏事,你为什么不学坏啊?他就回答他们道:我一生出来就是做皇帝的命,同时我也只做一位好皇帝应该做的事.事实也是这样,只要认定了目标,并且朝着这个方向不断努力,总有一天会到达成功的彼岸的.
我的目标就是建立属于自己的科技公司.
我相信我会变成一只在浩瀚蓝天的雄鹰的.
Thoughts on "talking with talent, Reduce struggle for 30 years"After reading this passage, i realized it is not only a passage that teach me how to talk with talent, but also a passge teach me how to behave and act.i am a student who was graduated at july 2010, i leave home for about more than one year, so i have not enough experience in how to behave and act.Today , i am very lucky to read this passage, now i found i have too much shortcomings. the passage include ten suggestions,maybe i could say these suggestions are theroies of life. the ten theroies are very useful. i strongly believe you will be benefited if you konw these in the society. at the same time i will keep this ten theroies of life in my life's notebook.There used be a high school classmate who told me this sentence" your act is also your behavor, do not think that behavor this word is so easy to write, when you try to do, it will be very hard." now i was quite self-identity this sentence.The most memorable part of this passage is about target. the passage told us that if you want to be a successful person, you must have target. the target which said here let me think of some story when i was a young boy. i still can remember, when i was studying in school, i do not like study, all my mind was out of the book, everyday i was thinking how to paly badminton well. but when i start playing badminton, i suddenly want to study
calligraphy. After few months, i change my mind again, i want to do something else. i still can remember that my english teacher told me if i put all my mind and effort in studying english, my result will be much better than that. as expected, at the second term of my grade nine, my english result is already at the top 20 in my level. Indeed, if you have a target and try to make it come true, the success is wave just in front of you. At the same time it makes me think of a book, the book also said target is very important. this book is a friend told me to read. i still can remember the example. there used be a son of emperor. he had some bad friends unfortunatly, this bad friend brought him do a lot of bad things. but in the end , these friends asked him " why you are not bad as you have such a group of friends as us?" the young boy says" when i was born, i am going to be a emperor, at the same time, i can only do the things that a good emperor should do. in fact, if you have a aim , a target, and try your best to
strive, there will always be one day you can be a
successful man.My aim is to establish a own scientific and technical corporationi believe one day i will be a tercel flying in the sky 累死了,纯粹人工翻译.那个《在刀口上舔血的狼》我没看过,不会翻译这个书名,其他的应该还好~~~希望对你有用处帮帮忙,这篇怎么翻译成英文?
帮帮忙,这篇怎么翻译成英文?
相信我好吗?如果爱情没有了信任那还剩下什么?我对你的爱你就没有感觉到过么?是。每个人都害怕受伤,但是你为什么就不能相信我,是不是每个喜欢我的人老捣乱你就会疑虑。
你的一句好自为之让我真的好难过。好难过。
不管怎么样。我还是爱你。不管你的决定如何。有过你的爱,我满足了。
Believe me, please? If love does not trust that what is left? I love you not feel that you have it? Yes. Everyone is afraid of injury, but why can not you believe me, not everyone is like my old worries trouble you. 

Your a good look out for themselves so I am really sorry. Well sorry. 

In any case. I still love you. No matter what your decision. Have had your love, I am satisfied.
提问者 的感言:谢谢。。。
其他回答 (3)
Believe me, please? If love does not trust that what is left? I love you not feel that you have it? Yes. Everyone is afraid of injury, but why can not you believe me, not everyone is like my old worries trouble you. 

In any case. I still love you. No matter what your decision. Have had your love, I am satisfied. 

Believe me, please? If love does not trust that what is left? I love you not feel that you have it? Yes. Everyone is afraid of injury, but why can not you believe me, not everyone is like my old worries trouble you. Your a good look out for themselves so I am really sorry. Well sorry. In any case. I still love you. No matter what your decision. Have had your love, I am satisfied.

相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家其实,一个人。一直都是借口 (英文翻译怎么翻译)帮帮忙 还有什么好的英文签名 说一下
其实,一个人。一直都是借口 (英文翻译怎么翻译)帮帮忙 还有什么好的英文签名 说一下
其实,一个人。一直都是借口&& (英文翻译怎么翻译)
In fact, one person. Has always been an excuse&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
其实,一个人。一直都是借口
我的是We are all little kids.&&& We don't understand love.
我们都是小孩子。并不懂爱情
至上励合媛宝为您解答
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语翻译这句话怎么翻译啊大家帮帮忙_百度作业帮
英语翻译这句话怎么翻译啊大家帮帮忙
假使秦统一天下,奉行仁义的政策,学习先贤圣人,哪有陛下你的天下啊“海到尽头天作岸,山登绝顶我为峰”怎么翻译啊帮帮忙吧_百度作业帮
“海到尽头天作岸,山登绝顶我为峰”怎么翻译啊帮帮忙吧
英语:The sea to completely day before made the shore, the mountain ascends the highest
me is a peak.日语:海は前日を尽くしますまで(へ)岸を行って、山が私に登るのはきわめて峰です .韩语:?????? ????, ?? ???? ???????? ???? ?????? ???????? ???? ???? ???? ?? ????????.俄语:Море к вполне дню прежде чем после того как я сделано берег, горавосходит самое высокое, котор я буду пиком.法语:La mer complètement au jour avant que fait le rivage, la montagnemonte le plus haut que j'est une crête.德语:Das Meer vollst??ndig zum Tag, bevor gebildet das Ufer, der Berg,steigt das h??chste, das ich eine Spitze bin.意大利语:Il mare completamente al giorno prima che fatto il puntello, lamontagna ascenda l'più alto che me sia un picco.西班牙语:El mar totalmente al día antes de que esté hecho la orilla, lamonta??a asciende el más alto que es un pico.葡萄牙语:O mar completamente ao dia antes que feito a costa, a montanha ascendso mais elevado que eu é um pico.希腊语:Η θ??λασσα εντελ???? στην ημ??ρα πριν απ?? ??κανε την ακτ??, το βουν??αν??ρχεται τον υψηλ??τερο εγ?? ε??ναι μια αιχμ??.}

我要回帖

更多关于 国光帮帮忙 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信