2017~2017至2018学年度度高三年级第一次模拟考试文科

高三|学年上学期期末英语真题,考前热身,考试多得20分!高三|学年上学期期末英语真题,考前热身,考试多得20分!西藏湖百家号感谢您关注高中英语公众号,如您尚未关注,请点击上方蓝字“高中英语”关注我们,获取更多知识方法。每日更新,与您不见不散!今天,小简老师和大家分享高三、高二、高一共三套最新期末英语真题,考前热身非常有助于考场发挥,小简老师作为过来人的经验哦!抽出两个小时来好好做做吧!学年高三上学期期末英语试卷说明:本试卷分为第I卷(客观试题)和第II卷(主观试题)两部分,共12页,考试时间为120分钟,共150分。第I卷第一部分:听力(共两节,20小题,满分:30分)。第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。1.What can we know about the man speaker?A. He has no breakfast.B.He has a fever.C. He has his face cut.2.What have the speakers been busy doing all day?A.Packing something.B. Giving orders for packing.C. Packing more than ten orders.3.What does the woman really mean?A.The man eats too slowly actually.B.Life is very difficult indeed.C.Shewants to have dishes washed.4.How much does one stamp cost the woman?A.One dollar and twenty-five cents.B.Four dollars and fifty cents.C.One dollar and fifty cents.5.Why does the woman have anumbrella?A.She thinks it will rain.B.She doesn’t want to get sunburnt.C.She only wants to be fashionable.第二节(共15小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第6段材料,回答第6至8题。6.How long do you think winter last in the woman’s country?A.Two months.B. Six months.C. Four months.7.Who will spend more money on clothes?A.People in the woman’s country.B.People in the man’s country.C.The man himself.8.What does the woman think?A.It’s not easy to meet people when travelling in a foreign country.B.People from different places worry about the same things.C.People needn’t worry about their children.听第7段材料,回答第9至11题。9.Where does the conversation take place?A. In the market.B.At home.C. In the field.10.What does the man want to get?A. Tomatoes. B. Cabbages.C.Cake.11.What is the woman’s intention?A.Give the man a prize.B.Make the man eat more vegetables.C.Ask the man to taste the cake.听第8段材料,回答第12至14题。12. How did the woman feel last night?A. Anxious.B.Sick. C. Angry.13.What’s wrong with the man?A.His skin was dry.B. He had a cough.C. He had a fever.14.What will the woman do?A.Send the man to the doctor.B.Watch the television at home.C.Take some food to the man.听第9段材料,回答第15至17题。15.What does the man want to see most?A.The British Museum and the Tower ofLondon.B.Westminster Abbey and St.Paul’s.C.Hyde Park.16.What will be included in the tour?A.Arestin the afternoon.B.Lunch at noon.C.Tea at 9:50 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.17.What is the man’s friend’s native language?A.English B. French.C. Russian.听第10段材料,回答第18至20题。18.What condition will appear in Stage 1?A.The eyes stop moving.B.The brain waves become faster.C.The muscles will relax.19.In which stage will the brain show the large slow waves?A. Stage 4B.Stage 1 C. Stage 320.How long will the sleep enter Stage 1 again after falling asleep?A.About half an hour. B. About 40 minutes.C. About 80 minutes.第二部分:阅读理解 (共两节,满分40分)第一节阅读理解 (共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)AOysterWhat is an Oyster card?Oyster is the easiest way to pay for journeys on the bus, Tube, tram, DocklandsLight Railway (DLR), London Overground and National Rail journeys in London You can store your travel cards, Bus & Tram Pass, season tickets and credit to pay for journeys as you go.Where to get an Oyster card?There are a number of ways for you to get an Oyster card: At over 3,900 Oyster Ticket stops At Tube and London Overground station ticket offices At some National Rail stations At London Travel information Centres Online at tfl. gov. uk/oysterHow to use an Oyster card?To pay the correct fare on the Tube , DLR, London Overground and National Rail services, you must always touch in on the yellow Oyster card reader at the start of your journey, and touch out at the end. If you don't, a maximum cash Oyster fare will be charged. When using the bus or tram, you must only touch in at the start, but not at the end of your journey.What happens if I don't visit London very often?Don't worry. Any pay as you go credit on your card will not expire (过期), so you can keep it for your next visit or lend it to a friend.FaresTraveling by Tube from Central London (Zone l)to Heathrow (Zone6)Adult Oyster single fare 4. 20 Monday to Friday 06:30 - 09:30 and 16:00 - 19:00 2. 70 at all other times including public holidaysAdult single cash fare
5.00For further information, visit tfl.gov.uk /fares.21. You can get an Oyster card at the following places EXCEPT ________.A. at a post officeB. on the websiteC. at an Oyster Ticket stopD. at a Tube station22. Which of the following is TRUE about Oyster cards?A. They are limited in use to the owners themselves.B. They are not suitable for those who don't visit London often.C. Oyster card Tube fares cost more on public holidays than on weekdays.D. On National Rail services you must touch them on the reader twice.23. If a person with an Oyster card takes the 7 o'clock Tube from Central London to Heathrow for a week (no public holiday in between),he should pay________.A. 18.90B. 26.40C. 29.40D. 21.9024. The passage is probably taken from a ________.A.magazineB.textbookC.travel brochureD.novelBIn America, each of the states likes to promote itself with a slogan(口号). I currently live in Utah, where the slogan is “Life Elevated”. It's a nod to outdoor entertainment in the high country, including the ski industry. I previously lived in Colorado, a land with red dirt, great mountains and golden plains. The slogan there is “Colorful Colorado”. Years ago I lived in the “Peach State” of Georgia, and I grew up inNewMexico as a little boy, whose slogan is “Land of Enchantment(魔力)”.We never seemed to get away from dust in New Mexico, so I appreciate the story of a newcomer to the Land of Enchantment who learned about dusty breezes. She was visiting an antique shop and the owner wiped down every item before showing it. The newcomer said, “Everything gets dusty here pretty quickly, doesn't it?” “That's not dust, honey,” the shop owner replied, “That's ENCHANTMENT”. That made the problem more acceptable. An escalator(自动扶梯)broke, so he posted a sign to warn customers. He chose not to use the traditional “Out of Order” or “Do Not Use” warnings. Instead, his sign read, “This Escalator Is Temporarily a Stairway”. He turned a minus into humor and made it a plus.And in fact there are some things, like the weather, we can't change. All we can change is our ways that we think and feel about them. I believe one of the best techniques to do this is to find some humor in the situation. Finding something amusing or enjoyable of difficulty, an irritation or a troublesome problem can be one of the most creative and effective things we can do. Sometimes the only sense you can make of a situation is a sense of humor.25. The first paragraph is severed as a(n).A.introductionB.predicationC.explanationD.conclusion26. How would the newcomer probably feel after hearing what the shop owner said?A.Angry.B.Curious.C.Relaxed.D.Nervous.27. What's the purpose of the writer's writing the passage?A.To encourage people to find the funny side in their daily life.B.To show the effects of using slogans to raise the position.C.To explain the skills of turning a disadvantage into humor.D.To tell the strange experience of a bargain in an antique shop.CMy students often tell me that they don't have &enough time& to do all their schoolwork.My reply is often a brief &You have as much time as the president.& I usually carry on a bit about there being twenty-four hours in the day for everyone, and suggest that &not enough time& is not an acceptable explanation of not getting something done.Once in graduate school, I tried to prove to one of my professors by saying that I was working hard. His answer to me was, &That's irrelevant (无关的). What's important is the quality of your work.& Since then I have had time to think carefully about the &hard worker& dodge (诀窍), and I have come to some conclusions- all relevant to the problem of how much time we have.If you analyze the matter, you can identify two parts of the problem: There is, of course, the matter of &time&, which we can think of as fixed. Then there is the problem of &work& during that time. But, asmy professor suggested, it's not how hard one works but the quality of the product that's important.Thatledme to a new idea: the quality of the work. That concept is perhaps best explained by a sign I once saw on the wall in someone's office: &Don't work harder. Work smarter.& There is a lot of sense in that idea.If you can't get more time, and few of us can, the only solution is to improve the quality of the work. That means thinking of ways to get more out of the same time than we might otherwise get. That should lead us to an analysis of our work habits. Since &work& for students usually means &homework&, the expression &work habits& should be read as &study habits&.Then, as a smart student, you will seek to improve those skills that you use in study, chiefly reading and writing. If you learn to read better and write better, there are big benefits that pay off in all your studies.28. From the passage, we know that the author is probably _____.A.an educatorB.a poet C.an engineer D.a novelist29. We can infer from the 2nd paragraph that we students still _____.A.can meet the presidentB.have enough timeC.get everything done wellD.should accept the explanation30. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.You'll try to improve your skills in reading and writing if you're a clever student.B.The author's students make good use of their time to do all their homework.C.The author tried to tell the professor that he/she (author) had done a good job.D.You can't improve the quality of the work if you can't get more time.31. What's the passage mainly about?A.Students don't have enough time.B.No one can get more time.C.Don' work smarter.D.Read better and write better.DIf you're a high school student, you may tend to measure your self-worth based on yourpopularityand status. You may feeldejectedor disappointed if you have a difficult time fitting in or if you lack the confidence to talk to others .If you want others to like you, you'll need to have a healthy understanding of how people think, what appeals to them and how you can gain their approval. There are four tips on how to bepopularin high school .And if you are popular with your classmates, you can get many benefits from it.You must be yourself in order to gain any real popularity in high school. While imitation is the sincerest formof flattery(奉承), copying another's style and personality will have a negative effect on your popularity. If you're not comfortable enough to be yourself 100 percent of the time, others won't feel comfortable around you. If you establish your own style and finesse and stay true to yourself, popularity will soon follow.Make yourself approachable to appeal to others and be popular in high school. People love to be around others who are confident and ready to have a good time. Hold your head up high, keep your shoulders back, and smile as you walk with an air of confidence to instantly attract others and boost your popularity.Be friendly and kind to everyone you meet. It's not enough to gain the approval of the other popular students in your school. In order to gain real popularity, you'll need to be kind and polite to everyone you meet. Make an effort to talk to your classmates regardless of their popularity or economic status and try to develop friendships with them.The more people you appeal to, the more popular you'll become.Involve yourself in school activities that interest you. You can be popular in high school if you play an active role in your school's extracurricular activities(课外活动). The more you participate in group activities, the more popular you'll become.32. Which of the following can be the best title for the passage?A. How to Establish Your Own Lifestyle.B .Ways to Gain Confidence in Your School Life.C. Tips on How to Be Popular in High School.D. How to Develop Friendships with Your Classmates.33. The underlined word “dejected” in Paragraph 1 probably means ________.A.excitedB.frightenedC.desperateD.depressed34. It can be known from the passage that ________.A.the first step to be popular is to show your pride to your classmatesB.setting up your own style and personality will benefit your popularityC.if you want to be popular you should only make friends with popular studentsD.taking part in extracurricular activities goes against one's popularity35. The passage is probably followed by a paragraph about _____.A.the benefits of being popularB.some other ways to becomepopularC.the negative effect ofpopularityD.the examples of famous people第二节(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中,选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,选项中有两项为多余选项。Ways to Find the Happiness in Front of YouWe struggle with war, poverty, global warming.36Famous people have wonderful lives , but you don't, and the &if onlys& threaten to win the day: &My life would be sweet if only I were richer, had a better job...&37And it doesn't care how much money you have or what the circumstances of your life are. Look through the suggestions on how to look on the bright side and find the happiness in front of you.38If I'm feeling low, one of the best ways I know to cheer up is to make a love list. It's simple, just a list of every single person I love. Then I can put it in a pocket to take with me on a tough day, or just keep it in mind as I get on with my life.Find Lost FriendsI recently took some time to seek out people that I've lost touch with over the years.39. Within 24 hours I had baby pictures and recent histories. But the interesting thing was that all the people I got in touch with had been thinking about contacting me a couple of days before getting my email.Think Positively40I'm not saying your problems are over, but simply looking at the world through rose-colored glasses means that half your problems will look like exciting challenges, and the other half you'll probably realize aren't problems at all, just facts of life.A. Wish upon a starB. But happiness is all around you.C. Create a love listD. It took only alittle time to shoot a few quick emails around the country.E. We hear of people getting sick or dying.F. I wonder whether they still remember me.G. If you can get optimistic and stay that way, you’re sure to succeed.第三部分英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)第一节完形填空(共20小题:每小题1.5分,满分30分)Dropping into hopelessness completely, Jack wandered on the streets, knowing he came to the end of life. In his mid-fifties, Jack had never been41,and experienced the joy of having children or spent holidays with his family. On this miserable rainy night, he felt as if there was42in the entire world who cared whether he lived or died.Meanwhile, Iwas sitting in my room watching the rain43my window. When I heard the doorbell ring, I44from my chair and raced out. But my mother was already at the door. Opening it, she found herself face-to-face with a very dirty-looking man with tears streaming down his face. My mother, overcome by45, invited the man inside, and he sat with my parents in our living room.46, I walked secretly downstairs so that I could get a better look. I couldn't understand what they were saying, but the sight of the man,47his head in his hands and crying, made my chest ache. I raced back upstairs to my room and48my hand into my money jar. Pulling out my only half-dollar coin, I ran back downstairs.When I reached the door of the living room, I walked right in. The three49looked at me in50as I quickly made my way over the stranger. I put the half-dollar in his hand and told him that I wanted him to have it. Then I gave him a51, turned and ran as fast as I could out of the room and back upstairs. I felt excited but happy.Downstairs, Jacksatquietly with his head52.Tears streamed down his face as he53held that coin. Finally looking up at my parents, he said, “It's just that I thought nobody cared. For the last twenty years, I have been so54. That is the first hug I have ever got. It's hard to believe that somebody55”Jack's life changed that night. When heleft our house, he was56to live instead of die. Although we never saw Jack again, we received letters from him57, letting us know that he was doing fine.My life changed that night, too, as I58the hug healing (治愈) power of giving, even if it's only a gift of fifty cents. Before Jack left, my parents asked him why he had knocked on our door. Jack said that59he'd walked along the streets that rainy night,60and ready to die, he had noticed a sticker on the car. It read: SOMEBODY LOVES YOU.41. A. employed B. understoodC. marriedD. managed42. A. anybodyB. nobodyC. somebody D. everybody43.A. beatB. approach C. break D. cover44.A. jumpedB. ran C. looked D. settled45. A. fear B. anxiety C. guiltyD. pity46. A. Excited B. AnnoyedC. CuriousD. Worried47. A. shaking B. noddingC. holdingD. resting48. A. adjustedB. reachedC. presented D. pushed49.A. adultsB. neighbors C. visitors D. strangers50. A. anger B. delight C. funD. surprise51.A. hugB. smile C. kiss D. handshake52. A. raisedB. bowedC. ignored D. turned53. A. calmly B. privately C. impatientlyD. tightly54. A. anxiousB. lonelyC. stressed D. bored55. A. makes B. figuresC. caresD. deserves56. A. flexible B. likely C. disappointedD. ready57.A. occasionallyB. at once C. hardly D. never58. A. hid B. informed C. assistedD. saw59.A. beforeB. asC. until D. unless60. A. weak B. ashamedC. helplessD. regretful第II卷第二节语法填空(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分:15分)A kite festival is an international event. In the United States, it is61(usual) held once a year. Canada, India, Australia, China and other62(country) also hold kite fesivals. Kates have been in use for many centuries, probably beginninng in China. Nowadays, both children and adults in many nations enjoy63(fly) kites as an outdoor activity.Kite festivals can occur at 6464(differ) time during the year. The international festival of kites in India occurs in each January, and every April in China, a kite event brings crowds of people to Weifang, Shandong Province. This area has a kite museum that is said to be the65(large) in the world.The custom of flying kites everyspringin Weifang has a rather long history. The first international kite festival,held66April 1,1984, had more than 12,000 kite-flying fans taking part in67. That day, all the kite groups and teams at the festival showed their kite-flying skills, which68(view) by more than 10,000 people. Later,69(near) 100 foreign and 45 nationalnews agencies reported the festival.70that time, the international kite festival has been held at the beginning of each April in Weifang City.假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(Λ),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Did you enjoy yourself yesterday? I suppose you do. But I’d like to tell you what bad a day I had yesterday. Everything just went wrongly. In the morning, my alarm clock didn’t ring, but I woke up an hour late. I was in such a hurry that I burning my hand when I was cooking breakfast. Then I ran out the house to catch the 8:30 bus. This is the bus I usually take. But ,as you can guess, I miss it of course. I was very unhappy and scared because of my teacher hated students coming later to school. So I ran three miles to school, only to discovering that nobody was there. I realized it was Sunday.请你以“Working Individually or Working in a team”为题,按照以下要点写一篇英语短文:1.独立完成:自行安排,锻炼一个人问题解决能力。2.合作完成:一起讨论,培养合作、交际和相互讨论沟通的能力。3.我喜欢的方式和理由。注意:1.词数100词左右(开头已写好,不计入总词数);2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。Working Individually or Working in a teamThere are basically two ways to get work done.……学年高三上学期期末英语试卷参考答案一.听力(每小题1.5分,共30分)1-5 B A A C B 6-10 B A B B C11-15 B A B C A 16-20 B C C A C二.阅读理解(每小题2分,共30分)21-24 A D B C25-27 A C A28-31 A B A C32-35 C D B A三.七选五(每小题2分,共10分)36-40 E B C D G四.完形填空(每小题1.5分,共30分)41-45 C B A A D46-50 C C B A D51-55 A B D B C56-60 D A D B C五.语法填空9每小题1.5分,共15分)61.usually 62. countries 63.flying 64.different 65.largest66.on 67. it 68. was viewed 69. nearly 70.Since六.短文改错(每小题1分,共10分)第一行 do---did what----how第二行 wrongly---wrong第三行 but---and/so burning---burned/burnt第四行 ran out后面加of第五行 miss---missed because of去掉of第六行 later---late第七行 discovering---discover七.作文参考答案(共25分)Working individually or Working in a teamThere are basically two ways to get work done. One is to work individually. In this way, people can decide for themselves when to start work and how to do it. What’s more, they will be able to learn how to solve problems on their own and how to think independently.People may also choose to work in a team, where they can learn from each other and help each other. Besides, they may work out better ways to get work done by discussion. They can truly learn the skills of cooperation and how to get through the ideas to their mates.Personally, I prefer to work in a team, which offers me a chance to learn how to get along with others and to share my experiences with them. As the work can be decided among several people, it can be done efficiently. Teamwork is always important.听力材料Text 1W: Put this wet towel on your face to keep your temperature down. I’ll take you to the doctor’s after breakfast.M: If I’m better this afternoon, I will go to work.Text 2W: How many orders do we still need to pack, Gail? We’ve been packing all day.M :We still have to do about ten more.Text 3W: Aren’t you finished with your dinner yet?You’re like a snail!M: No, I’m not! I just want to enjoy life instead of rushing all the time.Text 4W: I want to mail a letter to Portoguise by air and I need three stamps. How much will I pay for them?M: Four dollars and fifty cents.Text 5M: Why are you carrying anumbrella? It isn’t supposed to rain today or anything.W: Yeah, I know. My skin is very sensitive to sunlight, and it’s supposed to get into the upper 90s today. And to be honest, I think it looks fashionable,too!Text 6M: Have you noticed a lot of differences between your country and ours?W: Well, that’s a difficult question, but I can think of a few. People here dress quite differently, because the weather is warmer here. We wear winter clothes half the year, thick trousers and warm sweaters. Here people dress more fashionably. Everyone looks well dressed.M: Is clothing expensive in your country?W: Yes. It’s more expensive than here.M: Do you find it easy to talk to people? Can you make friends easily?W: Oh, yes. It’s easy to meet people here, even if we speak different languages. People are the same everywhere. They worry about the same things. They worry about the cost of living and about the future of their children.Text 7M: Mom! I hate eating vegetables!W: You don’t have to eat them. I don’t mind.M: Thanks, mom! Can I have dessert now? I love chocolate cake!W: No dessert for you unless you eat all your vegetables.M: But I don’t like them! It’s not fair!W: You can have some fruit for dessert. If you eat anappleand a banana, I might let you have a small piece of chocolate cake.M: OK… Actually, I don’t mind eating peas and carrots, but I hate cabbages.W: I’ll remember that next time. You’ll get extra peas and carrots, but no cabbages. OK?M: Thanks, mom![来源:学科网ZXXK]Text 8W: Patrick, why didn’t you call me last night? I was worried about you.M: Sorry, I was sick. I went to bed early.W: What’s wrong?M: I had a cough and my eyes were really dry.W: Are you better now?M: Yes, I’m feeling much better than yesterday.W: Do you have allergies?M: Yes. Last time I went to the doctor, he did some tests and told me I have allergies. It gets worse insprings.W: What time did you wake up this morning?M: Around 9:30 a.m.. I am not going to the office today. I think I’ll just stay at home and watch TV. I can work at home today.W: Good. Get some rest and I’ll bring over some food later.Text 9W: May I help you?M: Yes, I’d like to take a one-day sightseeing tour around town. And, I particularly want to visit the British Museum and the Tower ofLondon. Do you have any tour that includes both of them?W: Yes, this one does. You visit the Tower and Westminster Abbey in the morning. Right after lunch, the tour takes a stop at St. Paul’s. Then therestof the afternoon is spent at the museum.M: How long does the tour take?W:About seven hours. Where are you staying by the way?M: At the Hyde Park Hotel.W:Let’s see. The bus stops there at 9:50. You should be back by 5:30 in the afternoon.M: What is the cost of the tour?W: It’s 30, including lunch.M: Are there any Russian-speaking guides? My friend here can understand only a little English.W: No problem. Besides English-speaking guides, we also have Russian-speaking guides and French-speaking guides.Text 10Sleep is part of a person’s daily activity cycle. There are several different stages of sleep, and they too occur in cycles. If you are an average sleeper, your sleep cycle is as follows. When you first drift off into sleep, your eyes will roll about a bit, your temperature will drop slightly, your muscles will relax, and your breathing becomes slow and quite regular. Your brain waves become slow and quite regular, too. This is Stage 1. For the next half hour or so, as you relax more and more, you will drift down through Stage 2 and Stage 3. The lower your stage of sleep is, the slower your brain waves will be. Then about 40 to 69 minutes after you lose consciousness, you will have reached the deepest sleep of all. Your brain will show the large slow waves. This is Stage 4. You don’t remain at this deep fourth stage all night long, but instead about 80 minutes after you fall into sleep, your brain activity level will increase again slightly. Your eyes will begin to move around under your closed eyelids. This period of rapid eye movement lasts for some 8 to 15 minutes. After that your body will soon relax again, and your breathing will slip gently back from Stage 1 to Stage 4.更多内容,敬请期待本文仅代表作者观点,不代表百度立场。系作者授权百家号发表,未经许可不得转载。西藏湖百家号最近更新:简介:珠算式笔算,即笔学习珠算、珠心算、筹算。作者最新文章相关文章}

我要回帖

更多关于 2017 2018 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信