扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
funny怎么读
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
funny 英['fʌnɪ] 美[ˈfʌni] .adj.有趣的,好笑的,滑稽的;(口)稀奇的,古怪的,奇异的;有病的,不...n.滑稽人物;笑话,有趣的故事;滑稽连环漫画栏;(英)(比赛用)单人...名词复数:最高级:比较级:funnier [例句]Not so funny after all.但是没那么有趣罢了.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
funny ['fʌni]n.滑稽人物[pl. ]滑稽连环漫画栏; 新闻漫画栏笑话; 有趣的故事小轻划艇, 单人双桨小艇Look at the -nies.看滑稽画funny ['fʌni]adv.奇怪地, 逗人地He made them suspi...
扫描下载二维码美音:[&f?n?
] 英音:[&f?n?
adj.有趣的,好笑的,滑稽的,奇异的,古怪的 n.滑稽人物
funny为中学词汇
&&词频:1954
名词:funniness 副词:funnily 名词复数:funnies 形容词比较级:funnier 最高级:funniest
近义词, 同义词
/'f?n?; `f?n?/adj (-ier, -iest) 1 causing amusement, laughter, etc 有趣的; 可笑的*funny stories 好笑的故事* a funny man 风趣的人* That's the funniest thing I've ever heard. 那是我听说过的最可笑的事. 2 difficult to e strange 难以解释的; 难以理解的; 奇怪的*A funny thing happened to me today. 今天我遇见个莫名其妙的事.* That's funny
he was here a moment ago and now he's gone. 真是怪事--他刚才还在这里, 转眼就走了.* The engine's making a very funny noise. 这发动机有一种很怪的声音. 3 (infml 口)(a) slightly unwell 稍感不适的; 稍不舒服的*I feel a bit funny today
I don't think I'll go to work. 我今天有点儿不舒服--不想上班去了.* That drink has made me feel quite funny. 我喝了那种饮料很不好受.(b) eccentric 轻度疯癫的; 古怪的*a funny old lady 古怪的女人* She went a bit funny after her husband died. 她自丈夫死後就变得疯疯癫癫的. 4 (idm 习语) `funny business (infml 口) sth that is illegal, suspicious or not approved of 非法的、可疑的或不认可的事物*I want none of your funny business. 我可不干那种非法的事. funny ha-`ha (infml 口) = funny 1. funny pe`culiar (infml 口) = funny 2*`He's a funny chap.' `Do you mean funny ha-ha or funny peculiar?' `他这家伙很有意思.'`你指的是有趣还是古怪?'
adj comparative funnier superlative funniest 1【amusing】2【strange】3【dishonest】4 a funny look5【ill】6【crazy】7 go funny8 very funny!9 I'm not being funny (but)10 funny little something11 funny peculiar or funny ha-ha?[Date: ; Origin: fun]【AMUSING】making you laughfunny story/joke/film etc Do you remember any funny stories about work?hilariously/hysterically/wickedly funny a wickedly funny scene from the film a search for the funniest man in Britain If this is your idea of a joke, I don't find it at all funny . Luckily, when I explained the situation, he saw the funny side
(=recognized that it was partly funny) . His laughter stopped her mid-sentence. 'What's so funny?' she demanded.  It's not funny
(=don't laugh) , P poor Teresa was nearly in tears.【STRANGE】unusual, strange, or difficult to explain I had a funny feeling something was going to happen. What's that funny smell?  It's funny how you remember the words of songs, even ones you don't really like.It's funny (that) It's funny that the kids are so quiet.  That's funny . I was sure I had $5 in my purse, but it's not there now. People tell me I ran the greatest race of my life, but the funny thing is I can't remember much about it.  It's a funny old world
(=strange or unusual things happen in life) .【DISHONEST】appearing to be illegal, dishonest, or wrong There's something funny going on here. Remember, Marvin, no funny business while we're out. a funny lookif you give someone a funny look, you look at them in a way that shows you think they are behaving strangely I hunkered down, ignoring the funny looks from passers-by.【ILL】feeling slightly ill I always feel funny after a long car ride.【CRAZY】BrE informal slightly crazy After his wife died he went a bit funny . go funny informal if a machine, piece of equipment etc goes funny, it stops working properly I just turned it on and the screen went all funny. very funny!spoken used when someone is laughing at you or playing a trick and you do not think it is amusing Very funny! Who's hidden my car keys? I'm not being funny (but)BrE spoken used when you are serious or do not want to offend someone I'm not being funny, but we haven't got much time. funny little sthused to describe something you like because it is small, unusual, or interesting The town centre is crammed with funny little shops. his funny little grin funny peculiar or funny ha-ha?BrE funny weird/strange or funny ha-ha? AmE used when someone has described something as funny and you want to know whether they mean it is strange or amusing 'Tim's a funny guy.' 'Funny weird or funny ha-ha?'HINT sense 1 Do not use funny to mean 'enjoyable'. Use fun : The picnic was really fun. WORD FOCUS: funny similar words: amusing, humorous, witty, comical very funny: hilarious, hysterical something that someone says that is intended to make people laugh: joke, pun, play on words See also:
comedy, irony, satire, comedian
1. Whether we find a joke funny or not largely depends on where we have been brought up.&&&&我们觉得一则笑话是否好笑,很大程度取决于我们是在哪儿长大的。
2. When this happens, the conflict may seem funny, although the officers always take their job seriously.&&&&发生这种情况的时候,尽管海关官员始终恪尽职守,冲突会略显滑稽。
3. The only funny things we heard that evening came from the advertiser at the beginning of the programme.&&&&那天晚上唯一逗人发笑的是节目开始前的一位广告员的讲话。
4. The only funny things we heard that evening came from the advertiser at the beginning of the programme.&&&&那天晚上唯一有趣的事情是节目开始时那个报幕员的开场白。
5. The lady was dressed in a blue coat and a large, funny hat.&&&&那位妇女穿着一件蓝色的大衣,戴着一顶大而滑稽的帽子。
6. He does very funny caricatures of all his friends.&&&&他夸张地模仿了所有的朋友, 非常滑稽.
7. He had included a large number of funny stories in the speech and, of course, it was a great success.&&&&他的祝词里面加进了大量逗人的故事,自然大获成功。
8. A funny thing happened to me today.&&&&今天我遇见个莫名其妙的事.
9. A funny thing happened.&&&&发生了一件好笑的事。
10. Autumn described Jackson as very funny, always telling jokes and making her laugh.&&&&秋说杰克逊非常有趣,老讲笑话,逗得秋大笑。
Copyright (C) 2017 Qeto All rights reserved.funny bone
肘的尺骨端;幽默感
英语新词汇与常用词汇的翻译(F) | 正方翻译网 ... ... funniment 滑稽动作 funny bone 尺骨端 funny business 不道德的行为 ...
基于31个网页-
肱骨内髁部
牛津百科小辞典:AtoZ人体 ... 肱二头肌biceps 肱骨内髁部funny bone 股骨femur ...
基于18个网页-
趣味英语 - 日志 - chriscow - 英语... ... friendly camera是“傻瓜照相机”.而不是“友好摄影机”。 funny bone是“麻骨”,指神经,而不是“骨”。 sweetbread是“胰脏”,而不是“面包”。 ...
基于11个网页-
作者以为,人同样需要笑话,幽默是人类心智的果糖,人类有一根精神上的“痒痒骨”(funny bone),自动扑捉好玩的笑话。
基于10个网页-
爆裂肘击团
海外“喷”饭录
老夫子奇趣录
更多收起网络短语
鹰嘴突(尺骨肘部端)
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
funny bone
a point on the elbow where the ulnar nerve pas a sharp tingling sensation results when the nerve is knocked against the bone
以上来源于:
funny bone
【解剖学】鹰嘴突(尺骨肘部端)
爱笑;能笑;对滑稽可笑事物的敏感性,幽默感,好笑的感觉
以上来源于:《21世纪大英汉词典》
funny bone
funny bones
Your funny bone is the soft part of your elbow which gives you an uncomfortable feeling on your skin if it is hit. (肘上)尺骨端
[usu sing]
肘的尺骨端;幽默感
It is not true that woman is made from man's rib; she is really made from his funny bone .
女人并非真的以男人的肋骨来造成的;其实,她是由男人的“笑骨”[尺骨]造成的。
The 2010 Emmy Award winner for best comedy continues to tickle the funny bone with its second season.
作为2010年艾美奖喜剧类最佳剧集得主,该剧的第二季持续发力,令观众笑声不断。
When it comes to romance, women prefer someone who tickles their funny bone while men opt for those who catch their eye, according to an international survey.
一项国际调查谈到浪漫时认为,女人喜欢谈吐风趣的男人而男人却选择吸引眼球的女人。
Agnieszka Holland created the only Holocaust movie that simultaneously tickles the funny bone and stings the heart.
This movie aims for the tear ducts and the funny bone as ruthlessly as the big action-fantasy hits go after the viscera.
And he occasionally throws in the funny bone from left field, as he did in a recent post about the best canine college mascots.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!funny farm
...源您也可以尝试使用QQ旋风或者FLASHGET(快车)来下载,如果下载不了,或者速度太慢建议还是使用迅雷下载《滑稽农场》(Funny Farm)CHD联盟[720P],如果迅雷也无法下载请使用本站强大的搜索功能搜索下更换其他链接就可以了!
基于1180个网页-
指精神病院
常用英美口语词汇(很有用的)-互动英语21世纪 -... ... 404 not found 原是www用语,现指茫无头绪的人 funny farm 指精神病院 full of beans 指一个人生气勃勃 ...
基于42个网页-
既然对嗜酒者、购物狂以及工作狂都有解决办法,那么要戒掉网瘾应该不成问题,说话者认为他们不用到精神病院(funny farm)去治疗。
基于38个网页-
资源介绍 ... 英文片名: Funny Farm 资源格式: 720P 导 演: 乔治·罗伊·希尔 George Roy Hill ...
基于4个网页-
超级奶牛农场
乔乔的开心牧场小游戏
奇怪的农场
有趣的农场会议
滑稽农场酒店
目前最赞的游戏
奇怪的农场
冒险街机]超级奶牛
更多收起网络短语
funny farm
pejorative terms for an insane asylum
以上来源于:
funny farm
[俚语、冒犯语]精神病医院,疯人院
以上来源于:《21世纪大英汉词典》
funny farm
a mental institution 精神病院
[facetious]
Better be serious, or else you'll be thrown into the funny farm..
严肃一点,否则把你送到精神病院去.
You wore shorts and slippers for a job interview meeting?Sam, I think you should go to the funny farm.
你穿短裤和拖鞋去参加工作面试?萨姆,我认为你应该去精神病院了。
I'm careful, though.If my daughter saw me talking to an empty chair, she'd either have a nervous breakdown or send me off to the funny farm.
不过我还是很小心的,如果我女儿看见我和一张空椅子说话,她要麽会精神崩溃,要麽会把我送到精神病院。
One of the funny things is that the emergence of this family farm gives rise to the polis' character as a land in which there is a citizenry, which is to say free men who rule themselves.
有趣的是,家庭农场的繁荣,促成了城邦的兴起,公民制开始在这片土地上萌芽,即自由人享有自由的权利
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!相关词典网站:}

我要回帖

更多关于 shoe怎么读 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信