求老师在线解答软件解答

求老师解答:阅读理解.
&&&& Whoever has made a voyage up the Hudson River must remember the Catskill Mountains.They are a branch of the great Appalachian family,and can be seen to the west rising up to a noble height and towering over the surrounding country.When the weather is fair and settled,they are clothed in blue and purple,and print their beautiful shapes on the clear evening sky,but sometimes when it is cloudless,gray steam gathers around the top of the mountains which,in the last rays of the setting sun,will shine and light up like a crown of glory (华丽的皇冠).&&&& At the foot of these mountains,a traveler may see light smoke going up from a village.&&&& In that village,and in one of the houses (which,to tell the exact truth,was sadly time-worn and weather- beaten),there lived many years ago,a simple,good-natured fellow by the name of Rip Van Winkle.&&& &Rip's great weakness was a natural dislike of all kinds of money-making labor.It could not be from lack of diligence (勤劳),for he could sit all day on a wet rock and fish without saying a word,even though he was not encouraged by a single bite.He would carry a gun on his shoulder for hours,walking through woods and fields to shoot a few birds or squirrels.He would never refuse to help a neighbor,even in the roughest work.The women of the village,too,used to employ him to do such little jobs as their less helpful husbands would not do for them.In a word,Rip was ready to attend to everybody's business but his own.&&& &If left to himself,he would have whistled ( 吹口哨) life away in
but his wife was always mad at him for his idleness (懒散).Morning,noon,and night,her tongue was endlessly going,so that he was forced to escape to the outside of the house-the only side which,in truth,belongs to a
henpecked husband
1.Which of the following best describes the Catskill Mountains?
A.They are on the west of the Hudson River.B.They are very high and beautiful in this area.C.They can be seen from the Appalachian family.D.They gather beautiful clouds in blue and purple.
2.The hero of the story is probably _____.
A.hard-working and likes all kinds of work B.idle and hates all kinds of jobs C.simple,idle but very dutiful D.gentle,helpful but a little idle
3.The underlined words "henpecked husband" in the last paragraph probably means a man who _____.
A.likes hunting B.is afraid of hens C.loves his wife D.is afraid of his wife
4.What would be the best title for the text?
A.Catskill Mountains.B.A Mountain Village.C.Rip Van Winkle.D.A Dutiful Husband.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码百度知道 - 信息提示
知道宝贝找不到问题了&_&!!
该问题可能已经失效。
秒以后自动返回求老师解答:阅读下列材料,回答有_百度知道求老师解答:阅读下文,
  从前,有一个国王,他想(委托 委任)一名官员担任一个重要(职务 职责),于是就召集了许多聪明机智和文武双全的官员,想看看他们谁能胜任.  国王说□□我有个问题□想看看谁能解决它□□国王领着这些大臣来到一座谁也没见过的巨大的门的前面.  “你们看到的这扇门,(  )是最大的,(  )是最重的.你们之中有谁能把它打开呢?”   许多大臣见到大门都摇头摆手,有的走近看看,有的则无动于衷.只有一位大臣,他走到大门外,用眼睛和手仔细检查,然后又尝试着各种方法.最后,他抓住一条沉重的链子一拉,巨大的门开了.  国王说:“你将要在朝廷中担任要职!”   其实,大门并没有完全关死,那一条细小的缝隙就隐藏在严密的假象中,任何人只要仔细观察,再加上有胆量去试一下,就能打开它.  “不限于自己所听到的和看到的,还要有勇气去试一试.”做不到这一点,就是我们许多人与机会失之交臂的原因.1.给短文加个题目,写在文章前面的横线上.2.把括号内用得不准确的词划去.3.请在括号里填上恰当的关联词.4.请在“□”里填上合适的标点符号.5.仔细阅读文章,把下面的词语补充完整.(  )头(  )手  无(  )于(  )  (  )之交(  ) 6.判断对错.①“许多大臣见到大门都摇头摆手,有的走近看看,有的则无动于衷.”这是个排比句.(  ) ②没有一个大臣能打开这扇大门.(  ) 7.这个故事说明了什么道理?________________________________________________________________
1.一扇巨大的门(或“勇气”) 2.划去:委托 职责 3.不但 而且 4.:“,.” 5.摇 摆 动 衷 失 臂 6.①× ②× 7.生活中,不管遇到什么事,都应该不限于自己所听到的和看到的,还要有勇气去试一试,勇气可以战胜一切困难.(意思对即可)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求老师解答:阅读理解.
&&&& It was a cool, rainy day and it was the day before Thanksgiving-the first one my three children and I would
be spending without their father, who passed away several months ago. Now the two older children were sick
with the flu. I hurried around, trying to care for each child:thermometers, medicine, juice, bread. I found the
children had run out of fruits. But what almost broke me down was that I only had $2.50 left-and this should last until the end of the month.
&&&& That's when I heard the phone ring. It was the secretary from our former church,and she told me that they
had been thinking about us and had something to give us. I called at the church on my way to the market just
before lunch. The church secretary met me at the door and handed me two currency notes (流通券), each
worth $20. I was so moved that I cried.
&&&& Then I drove on to a store near our home for something needed for the children. The things I picked up cost me a little over $14.00, and I handed the cashier (收银员) one note. She took it and looked at it for a long time. I thought something might be wrong and told her that I was a single parent and how I got it. With tears in her
eyes, the cashier said that morning she had prayed (祈祷) to help someone, and I gave her the chance. She
added a turkey to my items (货物), took out two $20 bills and paid for my items. Once more I was moved to tears.
&&&& As I walked to my car, I was still moved by the stranger's love and realized that God loves my family. He
shows us his love through others' hands.
1. What made the author become sad the day before Thanksgiving?
A. It was cool and raining outside.
B. Her two older children got the flu.
C. Her children had no fruits to eat.
D. She almost had no money to support her family.
2. Why did the cashier look at the author's note for a long time?
A. Because she wanted to know how the author got it. B. Because she couldn't believe the author was so poor.
C. Because she thought the auhor stole it from somebody else.
D. Because she was glad she had a chance to help someone.
3. What did the cashier do for the author?
A. She paid for all the author's items in the store.
B. She gave the author $40 and a turkey for free.
C. She made sure the note was true.
D. She believed the author and moved her to tears.
4. We can infer from the passage that&_____.
A. the author's husband lived in another place
B. people often do good things only near Thanksgiving
C. life was hard for the author and her children
D. the author was a person who always cried
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 求解答网 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信