短文改错题目要求求解答

英语短文改错求答案 速度!!_百度知道求解答过程:短文改错。_百度知道Dear Susan,&Thank you for your letter. Due to the fact that I&am(was) on business in another city, I couldn't reply to your letter. Now I am writing to tell you&that(what) my city has done to reduce traffic jams in the last few years.& First of all, two subways and some expressways have been built in my city to ease the traffic pressures. Second, one-way traffic is&allowing(allowed) on some main streets to reduce traffic jams and accidents. Third, public transportation has been improved to make (it) convenient for people to take buses.&However(What's more), the parking fee is raised in the downtown, which helps to reduce the number of cars&come(coming) in and out.& Now there are more buses and&few(fewer) cars in my city. The traffic is flowing&smooth(smoothly) during the rush hours.& Can you tell me something more about the traffic in your city?YoursLi Hua
&&&&,V2.26114短文改错求解答&
zuibhouy423
每行一错吗
read -reaadingspeak-speaking
reading-read
reading-read
our-your 倒数第二行
whether-that
鉴于10个空 第四行的read
和 五行的speak 不要改了
这样就行了
你改的六个 我改四个
采哦亲⊙▽⊙
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求英语改错题答案,第一句是:A disabled person who wanted to go shopping in this city will find difficult to do so 这是第一句,求全文修改
易小淘1sK0
1.wanted改为wants2.find 后面加 it3.finding the store 的the改为a4.possible 改为 impossible5.or all the streets 的or改为while6.all the streets is not 的is 改为are7.high改为higher8.Anyone who go in的go改为goes9.in or out of 后面加a store10.wider改为wide
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
find 和difficult之间加it.
A disabled person who wants to go shopping in this city will find it difficult to do so.记住一点,类似这样的句子,看到find,consider,make后都要加it.
find和difficult之间少了个it这是第一句,求全文
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 求解答网 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信