icancareyouapp是什么意思思

How can i care nothing about you?是什么意思?, How can i care nothing about
How can i care nothing about you?是什么意思?
匿名 How can i care nothing about you?是什么意思?
旦顶测雇爻概诧谁超京我怎么能一点也不关心你有不明白的地方再问哟,祝你学习进步,更上一层楼! (*^__^*)
我怎么能对你什么也不关心呢?老师祝你学习进步!望采纳,多谢!^_^
我怎么可能不在乎你呢
不知道我有多么在乎你吗?(情感表白)
热心网友&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
八年级英语新目标上 Unit 11 could you please clean your room??
Unit 11Could you please clean your room?Section AWhat do you usually do at home?do your homeworkwatch TVsleeplisten to musicread some booksDo you often help your parents do chores?do chores=do houseworksweep the floordo the dishesmake the bedtake out the trashfold the clothesdo the laundryDo you do these chores at home?wash the dishes= do some washing=wash the clothesclean the living room/
bedroomsitting roomCould you please sweep the floor?Yes,sure /of course/certainly.Ask for permissionSorry,I can’t.I’m having a class now.Could you please take out the trash now?Ask for permissionCould I please use your pen?Yes,you can/sure/of course/certainly/please.No/Sorry/Oh,you can’t.(please don’t)1. Could you please clean your room?Yes, sure./ Of course / Certainly.2.Could you please do the dishes?Sorry/ No, I can’t.I have to do my homework.Key sentence structuresCould you(please)+ V-原形 ?表示委婉地提出请求I have a headache.I’m very busy.…表示委婉请求及请求允许做某事的句型:委婉请求:Could you please + do sth?Could you + do sth?Would you please + do sth?Would you + do sth?肯定回答:Sure .
/ Of course.
/No problem.
/ I’d love to.否定回答:Sorry . / I’d love to, but I ……do the laundryCould you please____________________?Yes, sure.
Because it is interesting.Could you please________________?do the dishesYes ,sure.
Because it is relaxingCould you please________________?sweep the floorSorry, I can’t .
do my homeworkCould you please____________________?make your bedYes ,sure.
Because it is easyCould you please____________________?clean the roomSorry, I can’t .
I have to go homeCould you please____________________?fold your clothesYes ,sure.take out
the trashCould you please
make your bedfold your clothes
clean the living roomopen the door
close the windowfeed my dog
wash your clothes…
Yes, sure.Yes, of course.All right.—
No, I have to……Yes, but I have to…Sorry, I have to …pairwok1a.
Do you do these chores at home?
Write “Y” (for yes) and “N” (for no).YN1b. Listen. In the chart below, write “M” next to Mom’s chores and “P” next to Peter’s chores.MMPPPMTapescriptMom: Peter, we need to clean the house.Your grandma is coming over at 7:00.Peter: Okay, but I need to do my homework first.Mom: Yes, that’s right. After you finish your homework, let’s clean the kitchen.
I can do the dishes andsweep the floor. Could you take out the trash?Peter: Yes, sure.Mom: Good. And could you make your bed and fold your clothes?Peter: All right.Mom: And let’s see … I can clean the living room.2a
ListeningWhat does his father say?????2b.Why does Peter’s father say “no”?TapescriptPeter: Hey, Dad?Dad:
Yes?Peter: Could I go to the movies tonight?Dad:
I guess so. But don’t stay out late.Peter: Could I stay out until eleven?Dad:
No, you can’t. You have a testtomorrow, remember?Peter: Oh, yeah. Well, could I use the
Sorry, but I need it. I have togo to a meeting.Peter: Could you give me a ride
downtown?Dad:
Sure.Pair workA: Could I use your computer?B: Sorry, I’m going to work on it now.A: Well, could I watch TV?B: Yes, you can. But first you have toclean your room.2cStudent A, you are peter. Ask if you can do things. Student B, you are Peter’s father. Say “yes” or “no”.
If you say “no”, give a reason.work on… (从事于/忙于/致力于/演算/操作…)work (hard) at…(在…方面努力地工作/学习)情态动词用法小结情态动词的语法特征:1) 情态动词不能表示正在发生或已经发生的事情, 只表示期待或估计某事的发生。2) 情态动词除ought 和have 外, 后面只能接不带to 的不定式。3) 情态动词没有人称,数的变化,即情态动词第三人称单数不加-s。4) 情态动词没有非谓语形式,即没有不定式、分词等形式。1. could与can的区别:could与can都是情态动词,could是can的过去式。二者都可用于表示请求, 但是用法稍有不同。can表示一般性的请求,语气随便,常用于熟人之间或长辈对晚辈, 上级对下级的场合。could表示委婉的语气,并不为时态。答语中of course,表示肯定的语气,允许某人做某事时,用can和may来表达,不能用could或might。复习:will 与you连用,用来提出要求或下命令。should与you 连用,用来提出劝告。
 e.g. Can you tell us your story ,Tony ?Tony,你能给我们讲讲你的故事吗?could表示有礼貌的请求,语气委婉,常用于非熟人之间或晚辈对长辈,下级对上级的场合。e.g. Could you tell us if it snows inwinter in Australia?Sure.请告诉我们, 澳大利亚冬天下雪吗?当然可以。提出委婉的请求在回答中不可用could。--- Could I have the television on?--- Yes, you can. / No, you can’t.2. 在否定、疑问句中表示推测或怀疑。He couldn’t be a bad man.  他不大可能是坏人。2. may和might表示允许或请求;表示没有把握的推测;may 放在句首,表示祝愿。May God bless you!He might be at home.注意: might 表示推测时,不表示时态。
只是可能性比may小。3. have to和must1) 两词都是 “必须”的意思, have to 表示客观的需要, must 表示说话人主观上的看法, 既主观上的必要。My brother was very ill, so I had to call the doctor in the middle of the night. 我弟弟病得很厉害,我只得半夜里把医生请来。(客观上需要做这件事)He said that they must work hard.他说他们必须努力工作。(主观上要做这件事)2) have to有人称、数、时态的变化,而must只有一种形式。但must 可用于间接引语中表示过去的必要或义务。He had to look after his sister yesterday.3) 在否定结构中:don’t have to 表示 “不必”, mustn’t 表示“禁止”。You don’t have to tell him about it. 你不一定要把此事告诉他。You mustn’t tell him about it.    你一定不要把这件事告诉他。用情态动词can, can’t, may, must, mustn’t , needn’t, could 填空。1. - _____ you come and play with us now?
- I’m afraid I _____. I _____ do the cooking. I ____ come later.2. - _____ we clean the windows today?
- No, you _______. You ____ clean them tomorrow. Couldcan’tmustcanMustneedn’tcan3. - ____ I watch TV this evening, mum?
- No, you _______. Work _____ come first.4. - ____ I come in, please?
-Yes, please.5. Excuse me. ____ you tell me the way to the cinema?Maymustn’tmustCanCan典型例题1)---Could I borrow your dictionary?---Yes, of course, you____. A. might 
B. will C. can 
 C.2)---Shall I tell John about it?---No, you ___. I've told him already.  A. needn’t   B. wouldn’t  C. mustn’t   D. shouldn’t答案A. needn’t 不必,不用。wouldn’t 将不, 不会的。mustn’t 禁止、不能。shouldn’t不应该。本题为不需要,不必的意思, 应用needn’t。A3)---Don’t forget to come to my birthday party tomorrow.--- ___.A. I don’t 
B. I won’t C. I can’t 
D. I haven’t答案B. will既可当作情态动词,表请求、建议、也可作为实义动词表 “意愿、意志、决心”,本题表示决心.BMake sentences:Could you please…?Could I please…?Yes, sure.Yes, you can.Sorry, I can’t. I have to do…No, you can’t. I ….SummaryPhrases:do the dishes
sweep the floormake your bed
fold your clothes/quilttake out the trash
clean the living roomdo the laundry
cook a mealSentence patterns:Could you/I please go to the movies?Yes, sure./ Of course./ Certainly.A:Could you
do……? B: Yes ,sure. /Of course/Ok/Good idea/GreatSorry, I can't. I have to(am doing)……sweep the floordo the dishesmake the bedtake out the trashfold the clothesdo the laundry(study for my test)(clean the living room)(babysit my sister)(Yes, sure.)(do my homework)(Yes, sure.)pleaseCan 和couldCould 和can都是情态动词,could是can的过去式,二者都表示请求.can表示一般请求,语气随便,could表示有礼貌的请求,语气委婉.Eg:Can you tell us your story ,Tony ?Could you please clean the room?提出委婉的请求在回答中不可用could。--- Could I turn on the television ?--- Yes, you can. / No, you can’t.典型例题1)---Could I borrow your dictionary?---Yes, of course, you____. A. might 
B. will C. can 
 ?to be outdoors or away from house
待在户外,(晚上) 不回家Eg :他总是在外面待到这么晚.He always stays out so late.1.stay out:2.stay up:go to bed later than usual 熬夜Eg :熬夜对身体不好.Staying up late is bad for our health.3.meeting:会议,集会什么时候开会?2) 运动会:sports meeting3) meeting room
会议室When is the meeting?(1) give sb. a ride
捎某人一程Eg :他骑自行车捎了我一程.4.ride:a short journey in a vehicle(交通工具)
短途旅程He gave me a ride on his bike.(2) a bus/bike ride
坐车/骑自行车出行从这里到镇上乘公车要花十分钟(2种)It takes ten minutes to take a bus from here to town.It’s a ten-minute bus ride from here to town.1.After dinner, you need to _____________.2. After the washed clothes are dry, you need to
_______________ .3. If the dustbin is full, you have to ______________.4. If there is lots of dust on the floor, you have to ___________.5. After you get up in the morning, you need to ___________.6. If your clothes are dirty ,you need to ___________.7. If your bike is dirty, you have to ____________.do the dishesfold your clothestake out the trashsweep the floormake the beddo the laundryclean the bike选择所给词的正确形式填空。1. A: Could I use your computer?B: Sorry, I am going to
_____ it.2. You can’t watch TV now. You _________ clean your room first.3. I _____ some chores but I like other chores, such as sweeping the floor.4. Could I _____ your bike? I want to go to the bookstore.5. I don’t have _____ money. Could you please lend me ____________?work onhave tohateborrowanysome选择所给词的正确形式填空。6. The floor is dirty. So my mother says,“Could you please
?”7. When the dustbin is full, I always _____________.8. My mother always ______
___ at about six in the evening.9. --Who __________________ after you have dinner?--My mom does.10. If you want to borrow a dictionary from your partner, you will say,_____________ lend me your dictionary?sweep the floortake out the trashcould you pleasedoes the dishescooks dinnerExerciseA: Hey, Mom, could I ______ invite some friends to come?B: Yes, you can. But you ______do some chores first.A: What do I have to do?B: Well, could you please _____the kitchen floor ____?A: No problem. Then what?B: Then you could ______the trash and _____ your room.A: Wow! I’m going to be ___ tired __ go to my own party!Fill in the blanks.have tosweepfirsttake outtootopleasecleanUsing the correct words to complete the passage.Who is the most hardworking(勤劳)?Today we
very happy ,because we all help the English teacher do the
the laundry, so I wash all the clothes .Jim
to make the bed, because he thinks it’s relaxing ,but Mike doesn’t like
the floor, it’s so
.we all hate to
the dishes , take
the trash and
the clothes. Although
Lily doesn’t like
does all of them all by herself. So I think
most hardworking
. We should learn from her .arechoresto do\doinglikesboringdooutto sweepstudentfoldPair workA: Could I use your computer?B: Sorry, I’m going to work on it now.A: Well, could I watch TV?B: Yes, you can. But first you have toclean your room.2cStudent A, you are peter. Ask if you can do things. Student B, you are Peter’s father. Say “yes” or “no”.
If you say “no”, give a reason.work on… (从事于/忙于/致力于/演算/操作…)work (hard) at…(在…方面努力地工作/学习)3a
Fill in the blanks with “make” or “do”.A: I hate to ___ chores.B: Well, I hate some chores too, but I like other chores.A: Really? Do you like to ___ the laundry?B: No, I don’t. It’s boring.dodoA: I agree. Do you liketo _____ your bed?B: No, not really. ButI like to ___ thedishes, because it’s relaxing. And I like to _____ breakfast, because I like to cook.makemakedoRead the dialogue again and answer the questions:1. Speak A doesn’t like to chores, does he?Yes, he does.2. Does speak B like to do the laundry? Why?No, she doesn’t. She thinks it is boring.3. Why does speak B like to do the dishes?Because she thinks it’s relaxing.4. Why does speak B like to make break fast?Because she likes to cook.hate :dislike / don’t likehateto do sth.doing sth.sb./sth.具体的某次动作带有长期性,习惯性她是个讨厌犯错的人.She is a person who hates
making mistakes.我讨厌星期一早上.I hate Monday mornings.agree:disagree:agree/disagree (v.)agreement /disagreement(n.)agree with sb./ sth.(同意某人/某事)eg. I agree with you.I agree with what you said(your words).agree on sth.(对…意见一致,对…达成协议)eg. We agree on this plan.say “yes”to sb./sth.say “no” to sb./sth.agree to do sth.(同意做某事)eg.My mother agreed
to give me money.3bMake a list of the chores you do. Write “like” or “don’t like” next to each chore. Tell a partner about your list and say why.A:
I like cleaning the bike because I can be outside.B:
I don’t like doing dishes because it’s boring.I don’t like doing the dishes because it’s boring.I like washing the car because I can be outside.clean your room--
liketake out the trash--don’t likesweep the floor--
likefold your clothes--don’t likemake the bed--
likego to the movie--don’t likeTell a partner about your list and say why.Could you please clean your room?Unit
11Now make sentences using “could” andthe following phrases.(1) go to the movies 去看电影(2) stay out late 在外面呆得很晚(3) use the car 使用汽车(4) use your computer 使用你的电脑(5) borrow some money 借些钱(6) invite my friends to a party.邀请我的朋友参加晚会(7) go to the store 去商店(8) use your CD player 使用你的CD播放器What chores do you and your familydo at home?Who often do the chores?How often do you /
does your… do the chores?In my family, mother does the dishes every day,…ReportSection B1a
What can teenagers ask their parents to do? What do parents ask their teenagers to do? Write “parents” or “teenagers” next to each phrase.1. buy some drinks and snacks2. borrow some money3. clean your room4. invite my friends to a party5. go to the store6. use your CD player7. take out the trash8. make your bed小吃,快餐借邀请/snaek/唱机teenagersteenagersparentsteenagersteenagers/parentsparentsparentsteenagers/parents1. buy some drinks and snacksteenagers/parents2. borrow some moneyteenagers3. clean your roomparents4. invite my friends to a partyteenagers5. go to the storeparents6. use your CD playerteenagers/parents7. take out the trashparents8. make your bedparents1. buy some drinks and snacks2. borrow some money3. clean your room4. invite my friends to a party5. go to the store6. use your CD player7. take out the trash8. make your bedCould you please…?Could I please…?1 clean your room2 go to the store3 take out the trash4 make your bed4 borrow some money1 invite my friends to a party2 buy some drinks and snacks3 use your CD playerYes, I can /No, I can’tYes, you can/No, you can’tPairworkborrow 借入…borrow sth.( from sb. ) 从某人那借某物我从妈妈那里借了些钱.I borrowed some money from my mom.我能借你的伞用一下吗?Can I borrow your umbrella?你能借给我一本书吗?lend 借给,借出lend sth to sblend sb sthCan you lend me a book?Can you lend a book to me?我把汽车借给一个朋友了.I lent my car to a friend.Students can____two books from the library.2.Can you ____me your car this evening?3.He has no money, so she always ___him some.4. How much did you _______to pay for this?你买这东西得借多少钱?borrowlendsborrowlend2a Listen and check(
) the things in activity 1a that you hear.?1. buy some drinks and snacks2. borrow some money3. clean your room4. invite my friends to a party5. go to the store6. use your CD player7. take out the trash8. make your bed??????2b
Listen again. What is Sandy’s mom going to do? What is Sandy going to do? What are Sandy and Dave going to do? Fill in the chart.invite my friends,borrow some moneybuy drinks and snacksclean her room,use the CD playermove the good chairs,clean the living room2cPair workYou are having a party. Ask your partner for help. Talk about these things.go to the store
buy drinks and snacksdo the dishes
clean the living roomtake out the trashThomasThomas is going to join Sandy’s party, but his parents are not at home ,so he needs somebody to look after his dog.How to take care of a dog?Discuss !take care
of the dogTake him for a walkGive him water and feed himwash his bowlPlay with himclean his bedNancy,Thanks for taking care of my dog. Could you please do these things every day? Take him for a walk. Give him water and feed him. Then wash his bowl. Play with him. Don’t forget to clean his bed. Have fun! See you next week.Thanks,ThomasRead the e-mail message.What does Thomas ask Nancy to do ?Complete the chart.take him for a walk.play with him.wash his bowl.clean his bed.give him waterfeed him.take care of…
look after…她待在那里照看她的妈妈.好好照看:She stayed there and took care of her mother.take good care of…look after…well我会好好照看这个孩子.I’ll take good care of the kid.I’ll look after the kid well.take care = be careful2. feed : (1) eat sth(2) give food to…feed on…以…为食羊以草为食.我刚刚喂了猫.Sheep feed on grass.I fed the cat just now.Thomas asks Nancy to take care of his dog.He wants Nancy to3b
Sandy wants Dave to help her with her party. Complete this e-mail message from Sandy to Dave. Look at the chart in activity 2b for ideas.Dave,Mom says I can have the school party at my house. I need some help. When you come over on Saturday, could you help me sweep the floor?Thanks,SandyCould you clean the living room with me? And I need to move the good chairs to the bedroom, could you help me move the good chairs to the bedroom?3c
Imagine you are going to move to a new house. Write an e-mail message to a friend and ask him or her for help.Dear Rosa,I’m going to move to a new house! I need some help. Could you help me…4
Work in groups of three. Student A, look at page 94. Student B, look at page 95. Student C, look at page 96.A: We need more drinks and snacks. Couldyou buy some?B: I’m sorry, but I don’t have any money.C: I have money, but I don’t have a…A is going to have a party at home and he needs more drinks and snacks. But he can’t leave the house because he has to wait for his friends to come. So he asks B and C for help.……Student C:want to take out the trash but have a sore armhave some moneydon’t have a bikeDear Rose,I’m having a party! I need some help.Could you help me clean the living room? I also need some food. Could you help me buy some bread, apples, watermelons, several boxes of ice cream and three bottles of beer? You can buy them on your way to my house. I’ll
you .Thanks a lot.TomSelf check1
Fill in the blanks with the words given.hate
take care of
forget1. I
doing the dishes. It’s too boring.2. I’m going to
my English projectand then meet my friends.3. My mom gets really angry when I
toclean my room.4. Can I
your dictionary, please? Mine isat home.5. Could you
my cat when I’mon vacation?hatework onforgetusetake care ofDear Li Ming ,My parents and I are going on vacation tomorrow. I went to your house, but you weren’t in. I need some help. Could you please feed my dog? And could you wash my dog ? Could you please take him for a walk ? Could you please clean my living room ?Could you please water my flowers ?... Thanks very much.用情态动词can, can’t, may, must, mustn’t , needn’t, could 填空。1. - _____ you come and play with us now?
- I’m afraid I _____. I _____ do the cooking. I ____ come later.2. - _____ we clean the windows today?
- No, you _______. You ____ clean them tomorrow. Couldcan’tmustcanMustneedn’tcan3. - ____ I watch TV this evening, mum?
- No, you _______. Work _____ come first.4. - ____ I come in, please?
-Yes, please.5. Excuse me. ____ you tell me the way to the cinema?Maymustn’tmustMayCould6. A: ____you answer the question in English?B: Sorry, I ____. __ I answer it in English?A: No, you ____. You___ answer it in Chinese.7. A: ____ I ask a question?B: Yes, you ____. But you_____wait a minute.8. A: ______ I use your eraser, Bill?B: Sorry. I don’t have one. Ask Mary.She _____ have one.9. A: _____ you help me do the shopping.B: OK, Sure.10. A: ______ you sweep the floor?B: But I _____ finish my homework first.Cancan’tMustneedn’tcan/ mayMaycanmustMaymayCouldCouldmust根据语境,写出适当的答语或问句。1. — Excuse me, Betty. Could you help me, please? — _________. Is this big box?2. — _________________ your watch?—I think it is broken.CertainlyWhat’s wrong with3. — Thank you very much.— ______________.4. —______________? —It’s a quarter to twelve.5. — ______________________ to drink?—Yes. I’d like a glass of orange juice.You’re welcomeWhat’s the timeWould you like something将下列短语翻译为英语:1. 洗餐具 _______________
2. 铺床 __________________3. 打扫客厅___________________
4. 拖地 ______________________5. 叠衣服 ___________________
6. 扔垃圾 __________________sweep the floormake the beddo the dishestake out the trashclean the living roomfold the clothes完成句子1. 请问你能帮倒垃圾吗?是的,我能。Could you please take out the trash ?Sure, I can.2. 请问你能打扫房间吗?对不起, 我不能。Could you clean the room? Sorry, I can’t.3. 他喜欢洗碟子。He likes to do the dishes.4.
她不喜欢洗衣服。She doesn’t like to do the laundry.根据问句及括号里的提示, 完成下列答句。A: Could you please sweep the floor?
B: ____________2. A: Could I please borrow some money?
B: ___________________(Yes)(No, don’t have any)3. A: Could you please fold your clothes?
B: ___________________________4. A: Could I please go to the movies? B: ___________________________( No, practice the guitar )( Sorry, look after your sister )}

我要回帖

更多关于 4k电视是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信