sexy 中文o2o是什么意思思

30 Sexy是什么意思_百度作业帮
30 Sexy是什么意思
30 Sexy是什么意思
adj. 性感的,色情的;引起性欲的;诱人的,迷人的;时髦的
是rain的一首歌
rain新歌,正好他30岁回归时发布,意在30岁性感的男人。mad sexy cool歌词的中文意思
mad sexy cool歌词的中文意思
[00:16.54]You don’t ever bring no drama to the game (你从来不会给我们的爱带来波澜)[00:20.03]And my drama be scaring you away (你也没有我的一些戏剧性的事情而离开)[00:24.16]You don’t ever talk to much (平时你寥寥数语)[00:27.94]You know how and when and where and what to say (因为你知道有些事要在恰当的时候说才有意义)[00:31.97]It aint like I gotta tell you you’re so fine (你是那么可爱)[00:35.85]You’ve been getting complements since you was nine (小时候的时候就成了大家的焦点)[00:39.78]It’s like you perfect (你就像是完美的一样)[00:41.80]A diamond in the rough (像未经雕刻的原钻)[00:43.90]I know you give me noting else but love (你把满满的爱都给了我)[00:48.99]You’re such mad sexy cool girl (你是如此一个令人着迷的,性感而又酷酷的女孩)[00:52.50]How does someone turn into you girl (怎会有像你这般的可人儿)[00:56.85]How do you explain (你怎么解释)[00:58.49]What you do,what you say (你的经历~你的话语~)[01:00.42]How you be (你的生活)[01:01.44]how you play (你的娱乐)[01:02.41]how you love (你的爱情观)[01:03.40]everyday (每一天)[01:04.75]how your constantly the same (你又是怎样始终如一地)[01:06.24]how you give (给予)[01:07.38]never hate (而从来不会对我发脾气)[01:08.75]and you don’t ever change (你又是怎样始终如一地)[01:10.30]be consistently that way (保持着自己的风格)[01:13.44]you’re mad sexy cool girl (你是如此一个令人着迷的,性感而又酷酷的女孩)[01:16.11]and I love you that way (而我就喜欢这样的你)[01:17.69][01:24.82]you’ll be ruling with a certain shade of cool (你的出现诠释了“酷”的定义)[01:28.92]I don’t know nobody half as fresh as you (其他人怎么和你相比呢)[01:32.84]I’ll be checking your behavour (你平常的一举一动我也记在心里)[01:36.78]Sometimes I wanna call you juicy fruit (有时候我把你当做浆果=_=)[01:40.69]It aint like I gotta tell you you’re star (你就像一颗星星)[01:44.62]You’ll be shining and be sparkling in the dark (在夜空中闪耀夺目)[01:48.39]Girl you’re so perfect (baby, 你是那么完美)[01:50.54]You’re my diamond in the rough (你就是我那块璞玉=_=)[01:52.84]I know you give me nothing else love (你把满满的爱都给了我)[01:57.87]You’re such mad sexy cool girl& (你是如此一个令人着迷的,性感而又酷酷的女孩)[02:01.82]How does someone turn into you girl (怎会有像你这般的可人儿)[02:05.74]How do you explain (你怎么解释)[02:07.25]What you do,what you say(你的经历~你的话语~)[02:09.20]How you be(你的生活)[02:10.24]how you play(你的娱乐)[02:11.18]how you love(你的爱情观)[02:12.18]everyday(每一天)[02:13.20]how your constantly the same(你又是怎样始终如一地)[02:15.08]how you give(给予)[02:16.15]never hate(而从来不会对我发脾气)[02:17.60]and you don’t ever change (也未曾改变)[02:19.46]be consistently that way (一如既往)[02:22.00]you’re mad sexy cool girl (你是一个令人着迷的,性感而又酷酷的女孩)[02:24.87]and I love you the same& (我一直都如此爱你)[02:26.94]how dose someone (怎么会有人)[02:28.17]so beautiful (如此美丽)[02:30.27]so aporchable (如此令我着迷)[02:34.55](baby) guess you’re got some kind wonderful (baby,我想你是完美的)[02:37.88]my dreams come true (而我的梦想也实现了)[02:40.59][02:43.14]You’re such mad sexy cool girl (你是一个令人着迷的,性感而又酷酷的女孩)[02:47.11]How does someone turn into you girl(怎会有像你这般的可人儿)[02:51.17]How do you explain (你怎么解释)[02:52.51]What you do,what you say(你的经历~你的话语~)[02:54.43]How you be(你的生活)[02:55.45]how you play(你的娱乐)[02:56.41]how you love(你的爱情观)[02:57.41]everyday(每一天)[02:58.55]how your constantly the same(你又是怎样始终如一地)[03:00.33]how you give(给予)[03:01.36]never hate(而从来不会对我发脾气)[03:02.82]and you don’t ever change(也未曾改变)[03:04.60]be consistently that way(一如既往)[03:07.21]you’re mad sexy cool girl(你是一个令人着迷的,性感而又酷酷的女孩)[03:09.70]You’re such mad sexy cool girl(你是如此一个令人着迷的,性感而又酷酷的女孩)[03:14.64]How does someone turn into you girl(怎会有像你这般的可人儿)[03:18.58]How do you explain (你怎么解释)[03:20.04]What you do,what you say(你的经历~你的话语~)[03:21.99]How you be(你的生活)[03:23.02]how you play(你的娱乐)[03:23.99]how you love(你的爱情观)[03:24.95]everyday(每一天)[03:26.13]how your constantly the same(你又是怎样始终如一地)[03:27.83]how you give(给予)[03:28.86]never hate(而从来不会对我发脾气)[03:30.35]and you don’t ever change(也未曾改变)[03:32.26]be consistently that way(一如既往)[03:34.79]you’re mad sexy cool girl(你是一个令人着迷的,性感而又酷酷的女孩)[03:37.30]you’re mad sexy cool girl(你是一个令人着迷的,性感而又酷酷的女孩)[03:40.54]baby (baby)[03:42.22]How does someone turn into you girl(怎会有像你这般的可人儿)[03:46.09]How do you explain (你怎么解释)What you do(你的经历) ^_^
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号当前位置: &
so unsexy是什么意思
中文翻译百科解释很不性感:&&&&n. 【音乐】=sol1.
相邻词汇热门词汇《Sexy Love》歌词的意思是什么?
《Sexy Love》歌词的意思是什么? 5
林希儿唱的,中文和英文都要有。谢了。要准确袄。
不区分大小写匿名
歌曲:Sexy Love 歌手:林希儿编曲:饰坠作曲:林希儿作词:林希儿语种:英文长度:1:30 can you want you want he I think I love you too I know you want me baby I think i want you too do you tell me what to do let somebody to be satisfied maybe i go to the soon you make me to the room youre the sweet dreams thing that soothe me whenever you follow me youre the goddess in my city In my life you are my love you are indispensable oxygen Our heart to heart, hand in hand youre the flowers i remember Forgotten how the start may be just a feeling You are my angle baby my life partner You are my life You make me want my wife you should remember all right in the our of my heart youre my lovely love youre my sexy love You are my most beautiful and perfect love youre my lovely love youre my sexy love Youre my heart the most charming love
歌曲:性感爱
林希儿歌手:
林希儿作曲。
林希儿作词:
长度:下午1点半
你还想要你想要他
我想我也爱你
我知道你想要我的婴儿
我认为我想要你也做的
你告诉我该做什么
让别人能满意
也许我去了
你让我进入房间
你甜蜜的梦
安抚我的东西
每当你跟从我吧
你的女神,我的城市
在我的生命中,你就是我的爱情
你是必不可少的氧气
我们的心的心,手
你手里花我记得
开始忘记怎样
可能只是一种感觉
你是我的天使婴儿
我的生活伴侣你就是我的生命
你让我想要我的妻子
你应该记住好我们对我的心
你是我可爱的爱
你是我性感的爱
你是我的最美丽
和完美的爱情
你是我可爱的爱
你是我性感的爱
你是我的心最
sexy love 演唱:林希儿 canyouwantyouwanthe IthinkIloveyoutoo Iknowyouwantmebaby Ithinkiwantyoutoodo youtellmewhattodo letsomebodytobesatisfied maybeigotothesoon youmakemetotheroom yourethesweetdreams thingthatsootheme wheneveryoufollowme yourethegoddessinmycity Inmylifeyouaremylove youareindispensableoxygen Ourhearttoheart,hand inhandyouretheflowersiremember Forgottenhowthestart maybejustafeeling Youaremyanglebaby mylifepartnerYouaremylife Youmakemewantmywife youshouldrememberallrightintheourofmyheart youremylovelylove youremysexylove Youaremymostbeautiful andperfectlove youremylovelylove youremysexylove Youremyheartthemost charminglove youremylovelylove youremysexylove Youaremymostbeautiful andperfectlove youremylovelylove youremysexylove Youremyheartthemost charminglove
这首歌根本不是林希儿的,好吧!这是她翻唱的,歌手是t-ara
英文:&
My sexy love... (so sexy...)
She makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up
Just one touch
And I errupt like a volcano and cover her with my love
Babygirl you make me say (Ohh ohhh ohhhh)
And I just can&t think (of anything else I&d rather do)
Than to hear you sing (sing my name the way you do)
When we do our thing (when we do the things we do)
Babygirl you make me say (Ohh ohhh ohhhh)
Sexy love girl the things you do
(Oh baby baby) Keep me sprung, keep running back to you
Oh I love making love to you
Babygirl you know you&re my (sexy love...)
I&m so addicted to her she&s the sweetest drug
Just enough
Still too much say that I&m simp and I&m sprung all of the above
I can&t help she makes me say (Ohh ohhh ohhhh)
And I just can&t think (of anything else I&d rather do)
Than to hear you sing (sing my name the way you do)
When we do our thing (when we do the things we do)
Oh, babygirl you make me say (Ohh ohhh ohhhh)
Sexy love girl the things you do
(Oh baby baby) Keep me sprung, keep running back to you
Say babygirl you know you&re my (sexy love...)
Oh baby what we do it makes the sun come up
Keep on lovin& &til it goes back down
And I don&t know what I&d do if I would lose your touch
That&s why I&m always keepin& you around... my sexy love
Sexy love girl the things you do (things you do baby)
(Oh baby baby) Keep me sprung, keep running back to you (keep me runnin& back to you)
Oh I love (I love) making love to you
Sexy love girl the things you do (sexy love)
Keep me sprung, keep running back to you (runnin& back to you)
She makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up
Just one touch...

[ 诗歌1 ] 
她做头发在我的脖子后面站起来 
一种接触 
并且I errupt
&象火山和包括她充满我的爱 
Babygirl 您做我言
(Ohh ohhh ohhhh)
&并且我无法认为
(别的我宁可会做)
&比听见您唱歌
(唱我的名字您) 的方式
&当我们做我们的事
(当我们做事我们)
&Babygirl 您做我言
(Ohh ohhh ohhhh) 
[ 合唱] 性感的爱女孩事您
&(Oh 宝贝宝贝) 保持我被反弹,
保留运行回到您 
噢I 
爱做爱对您
&您认识的Babygirl 
您是我
(性感的爱...) 
[ 诗歌2 ] 
我是很上瘾对她她是最甜的药物
&刚够
&仍然I simp 
和我被反弹所有在上面的许多言 
我不能帮助她做我言
(Ohh ohhh ohhhh)
&并且我无法认为
(别的我宁可会做) 
比听见您唱歌
(唱我的名字您)
&的方式 
当我们做我们的事
(当我们做事我们
) 噢, Babygirl
&您做我言
(Ohh ohhh ohhhh
) [ 合唱] 性感的爱女孩事您
&(Oh 宝贝宝贝)
&保持我被反弹, 
保留运行回到您 
噢I 爱做爱对您 
您知道的言babygirl
&您是我(性感的爱...) 
[ 诗歌3 ] 
噢婴孩什么我们做它做太阳过来 
保留在lovin & 
& 它是击倒
&并且我不知道什么我会做如果我会丢失您的接触
&所以我总是keepin & 
您在... 我性感的爱附近
&[ 合唱: ] 性感的爱女孩事您
(事您做婴孩) 
(Oh 宝贝宝贝) 
保持我被反弹,
&保留运行回到您
(保留我runnin & 回到您)
&噢I 爱(I 爱) 做爱对您
&您知道的言babygirl 
您是我(性感的爱...)
&[ 合唱: ] 性感的爱女孩事您
(性感的爱) 保持我被反弹,
&保留运行回到您(runnin & 回到您)
&噢I 爱做爱对您
&您知道的言babygirl 您是我
(性感的爱...)
&她做头发在我的脖子后面站起来
&一种接触...
中文:
标题:女朋友(性感的爱)我的性感的爱…(所以性感…)她的头发在我的脖子后站起来只有一个联系和我errupt就像一座火山,她与我的爱Babygirl你让我说(哦哦哦喔)闹我不能认为(我宁愿做的其它任何事情)比听你唱(你唱我的名字的方式)当我们做我们的事(当我们做我们做的事)Babygirl你让我说(哦哦哦喔)闹性感的女孩爱你做的事让我继续跑回你我爱谁爱你Babygirl你知道你我(性感的爱…)我很沉迷于她的最甜蜜的联系足够的还说我笨人太多,我所有的上面我不能你让我说(哦哦哦喔)闹我不能认为(我宁愿做的其它任何事情)比听你唱(你唱我的名字的方式)当我们做我们的事(当我们做我们做的事)哦,Babygirl你让我说(哦哦哦喔)闹性感的女孩爱你做的事让我继续跑回你我爱谁爱你说babygirl你知道你我(性感的爱…)哦宝贝这让太阳升起来,我们做什么继续爱直到它回去我不知道我会怎么做如果我将失去你的联系这就是为什么我总是keepin‘你……我的性感的爱性感的女孩爱你做的事让我继续跑回你我爱谁爱你说babygirl你知道你我(性感的爱…)性感的女孩爱你做的事让我继续跑回你我爱谁爱你说babygirl你知道你我(性感的爱…)她使我的头发站起来只是第一次接触…
相关知识等待您来回答
QQ音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号当前位置: &
求翻译:TABAC SEXY是什么意思?
TABAC SEXY
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问