on a station, waiting for love翻译它的中文翻译出来是什么意思?

求教:Swinging on a star歌词翻译!_百度知道
求教:Swinging on a star歌词翻译!
太喜欢这首JAZZ歌曲,翻译出好的效果来,所以恳请高人相助,由于我的英文水平有限!万分感谢求教:这首Frank Sinatra的经典歌曲的歌词翻译!记得布鲁斯.威利斯在《哈德逊之鹰》里唱这首歌的场面实在是太棒了
//www.inblogs.html" target="_blank">http请大家看这个.inblogs.net/anotherdayhasgone/2007/07/swinging-on-star.net/anotherdayhasgone/2007/07/swinging-on-star://www:<a href="http
提问者采纳
在平稳的秋天之下黄昏伴随寂寞,等待不会回来到我的人泪花将消失的今晚Settlit come back to meTonight the tears will go away,下降为雪在我的这伤心可能淹没炭烬画象在观看季节中我的生活我采取的每呼吸;t be without youI&#39,慢慢地漂浮从天空带来柔软神色仅春天怎么可能显示我我对负从继续的强和保留寂寞的
在天空的The闪耀的天使等待我我将祝愿在星并且装入我的心脏的泪花最终将结霜并且转向白色爱不尽的白色爱我想要拿着您不是, I&#39,我将发现一个方式演奏这小夜曲能我打破远离我的情感的这首歌曲雪从天空和轮落到白色爱当响铃在他们的节奏性交响乐的时候摇摆梦想的内地是我的地方所有,甚而微妙的叹气风通过被揭露的树运载一支庄严的曲调在红砖驻地火车可能捉住他们的呼吸我是患者, even the subtle sighsThe wind carries a solemn melody through uncovered treesAt the red brick station the trains can catch their breathAnd I&#39;m calling out your nameIn my heart沿着风景:By the time the bells are swinging in their rhythmic symphonyImagining a dreamy hinterland is where I will beAngels all around, waiting for someone who won&#39;ll be holding on strong and keep from going on to LonelinessThe glistening angels in the sky are waiting for meAnd I will wish upon a star and carry in my heart for ForevernessThese tears eventually will frost and turn to White Lovechrous:This endless white loveMy loveI just want to hold youCan&#39, floating slowly from the skyAnd bring a look of tenderness only the spring can show me howSo I&#39;ll find a way to play this SerenadeHow can I break this song away from my emotionsThe snow is falling from the sky and turn to White Loveve been patient, descending as snowTears can drown the embers in this broken heart of mineAnother portrait in my life watching the seasons passing byCrystallizing every breath I take, beneath the steady fallThe dusk accompanies a loneliness
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
star的相关知识
其他1条回答
这是我自己翻译的哦。力求通顺了。意思也差不多。只是可能不优美,呵呵。歌词中把各种各样的人讽刺成动物。。。
Swinging on a star
Would you like to swing on a star
你想在星河中旋转吗?
Carry moonbeams home in a jar
将月光装在瓶子中带回家
And be better off than you are
变得比你现在更好
Or would you rather be a mule?
或者你宁可当一只驴子呢?
A mule is an animal with long funny ears
驴子有长长的滑稽的耳朵。
Kicks up at anything he hears
它听到什么就踢什么
His back is brawny and his brain is weak
它的背很强壮但它的头脑很脆弱(笨)
He&#039;s just plain stupid with a stubborn streak
它只是有简单又愚蠢还有固执的脾气
And by the way, if you hate to g...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁502 Bad Gateway
502 Bad Gateway美音:[&we?t??
英音:[&we?t??
n.等待,服侍 adj.等待的,服侍的
waiting为短语/超纲词汇
&&词频:4061
近义词, 同义词
1. Boys and girls were always there waiting for their turns, resting, trading playthings, quarrelling, fighting, fooling about.
&&&&男孩子女孩子们总是在那儿轮流等着压水、休息、交换玩具、争吵、打架、到处闲荡。
2. When he was driving along Catford Street recently, he saw two thieves rush out of a shop and run towards a waiting car.
&&&&最近,当他正开车在凯特福德街上行驶时,看到有两个小偷从一家商店里冲出来,奔向等在那里的一辆汽车,
3. When the plane arrived, some of the detectives were waiting inside the main building while others were waiting on the airfield.
&&&&当飞机到达时,一些侦探等候在主楼内,另一些侦探则守候在停机坪上。
4. While we were waiting to land, a flight attendant told us to keep calm and to get off the plane quietly as soon as it had touched down.
&&&&在我们等待降落时,一位空中乘务员告诉我们要保持镇静,待飞机一着陆,就马上不声不响地离开飞机。
5. We are in Montreal, in an echoing, dark train station, and we are squeezed together on a bench waiting for someone to give us some guidance.
&&&&我们到了蒙特利尔,呆在一个嘈杂的、黑暗的火车站里, 紧紧地挤在一起 坐在一条长凳上,等着有人来给我们带路。
6. The soldiers lay in ambush, waiting for the signal to open fire.
&&&&士兵布下伏兵,等待开火的信号。
7. The plane was late and detectives were waiting at the airport all morning.
&&&&飞机晚点了,侦探们在机场等了整整一个上午.
8. The hours of waiting seemed endless.
&&&&等候了很多小时, 似乎无尽无休.
9. There are some other people waiting to see you.
&&&&还有另外一些人等着要见你。
10. They are waiting for us on the wharf.
&&&&他们正在码头上等着我们。
单词相关文章列表}

我要回帖

更多关于 市盈率是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信