求详细求人解答说

求详细解答:阅读下面的文字,完成_百度知道
求详细解答:阅读下面的文字,完成
阅读下面的文字,完成1~5题。   天下事有难易乎?为之,则难者亦易矣;不为,则易者亦难矣。人之为学有难易乎?学之,则难者亦易矣;不学,则易者亦难矣。   吾资之昏,不逮人也;吾材之庸,不逮人也。旦旦而学之,久而不怠焉,迄乎成,而亦不知其昏与庸也。吾资之聪倍人也,吾材之敏倍人也,屏弃而不用,其与昏与庸无以异也。圣人之道,卒于鲁也传之。然则昏庸聪敏之用,其有常哉?   蜀之鄙有二僧,其一贫,其一富。贫者语于富者曰:“吾欲之南海,何如?”富者曰:“子何恃而往?”曰:“吾一瓶一钵足矣。”富者曰:“吾数年来欲买舟而下,犹未能也。子何恃而往?”越明年,贫者自南海还,以告富者。富者有惭色。   西蜀之去南海,不知几千里也,僧富者不能至而贫者至焉。人之立志,顾不如蜀鄙之僧哉? 1.这段文字选自________代学者________的________一文,原题是________。 2.本文的论点是什么?(用原句作答。) __________________________ 3.僧富者“数年来欲买舟而下,犹未能”的原因何在? __________________________ 4.表现富者态度变化的一句是________,在文中起何作用? __________________________ 5.你从蜀鄙二僧的小故事,得到供户垛鞠艹角讹携番毛什么启发或教训? __________________________
我有更好的答案
1.清 彭端淑 《为学》 《为学一首示子侄》 2.人之为学,学之,则难者亦易矣;不学,则易者亦难矣。 3.重视客观条件,缺乏主观能动性。他去南海只是一种愿供户垛鞠艹角讹携番毛望,未付诸实践。 4.富者有惭色;作用:既表现富者还不是顽固不化,更表现了贫者行动的教育力量。 5.在困难面前,要发挥人的主观能动性,勇于实践。(意对即可)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
阅读下面的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求详细解答:请阅读下列材料:_百度知道
求详细解答:请阅读下列材料:
&&nbsp? ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&
(5)这两段材料共同表达了一种什么愿望;&&nbsp? ______________________________________________________________________________ &&&nbsp?为什么;&
(3)材料二的前两句反映的是什么事情;&&
(2)材料一上怎样评价昭君出塞的作用的;&&&nbsp,三世无犬吠之警;&&&&&nbsp,翦伯赞对昭君出塞持什么态度;&&&nbsp,“边城晏闭,鸣镝无声五十年;&&&
(4)从材料二来看;&nbsp? ______________________________________________________________________________ &&&&&&&&nbsp:汉武雄图载史篇;&nbsp?后两句指的是什么事情;&&nbsp? ______________________________________________________________________________&&&&&nbsp,长城万里遍烽烟;&&&&nbsp,黎庶无干戈之役”&nbsp: (1)昭君是在什么样的背景下出塞和亲的;
——翦伯赞《题昭君墓》
请回答;&&&&nbsp: 材料一;&&&&&nbsp,何如一曲琵琶好,牛马遍野;&&&nbsp:昭君和亲以后;&nbsp。&&
——《汉书》
材料二;&&&&&nbsp
请阅读下列材料
我有更好的答案
民族友好交往和相处的愿望。 (5)两段材料都表达了希望边镇安宁。宫女王昭君自请前往,汉元帝把她嫁给了呼韩邪单于,同西汉订立了和好盟约。 (3)前两句反映的是西汉武帝时与匈奴的战争,社会生产发展,呼韩邪单于入朝请求和亲,社会秩序安定,彼此攻杀不休,昭君为汉匈两族的友好相处和文化交流作出了贡献。 (4)持赞同态度。因为昭君出塞平息了汉匈之间的战争。其中一部的首领呼韩邪单于向汉朝称臣,后两句指的是昭君出塞,南迁到长城附近。 (2)材料一认为昭君出塞使北方边镇安定。汉元帝时候,匈奴与汉朝友好相处
(1)公元前1世纪中期,匈奴分裂为几部
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
材料的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求详细解答:完成句子。 阅读_百度知道
求详细解答:完成句子。 阅读
(how) 意志坚定的人总是努力完成工作. 8.A determined person always tries to finish the job. (keep) 今天不知道是怎么回事. 5.____________________. (time) 第一次看那位著名导演指导的电影时. 2.I ____________________ a play ever since I came here. 4.It was by his good attitude ____________________. (write) 我来这儿之后一直在写一个剧本. (get) 老师必须做的第一件事就是让学生对他所教的科目感兴趣. 3.What a teacher needs to do first is __________________ the subject he teaches,无论它有多么难,用句末括号内的英语单词完成句子, nothing can change it. 1.I don't know what's wrong with me today. (find) 正是因为他良好的态度我们才觉得他可靠。
阅读下列各小题. 10.He ____________________the Great Wall is not a true man. (finish) 经理坚持要求六月中旬前完成工作,我就下定决心也要成为一名导演. 7.He is so stubborn that no one ______________________ anything. (persuade) 他太固执,以至于没人能说服他做任何事情,我老是打碎东西. (make) 一旦她下了决心,根据每句后的汉语提示. (reach) 不到长城非好汉
完成句子. 9.____________________ directed by I __________ things. 6.The manager insisted that the work ________________ by the middle of June,没有东西能让她改变主意, ____________________, I made up my mind to become a
director too
我有更好的答案
&keep breakingkeep doing. 10.who does not reach 答案不唯一;&&nbsp. 9.The first time I saw the film. 2.have been writing 3.(to)get students interested in 4.that we found him reliable 5.Once she has made up her mind 6.(should) be finished 7.can persuade him to do 8.no matter how hard/difficult it is
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
完成句子的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求详细解答:基础写作。 [写作内_百度知道
求详细解答:基础写作。 [写作内
活动背景。
[评分标准] 句子结构准确,造成严重的交通问题和环境污染:每年9月22日 参与者,并号召更多的城市和居民参与到该活动中来,篇章结构连贯:得到全国人民的支持:随着经济的发展,信息内容完整,更多家庭拥有私家车:倡议人们选用公共汽车, 取得巨大成功
[写作要求] 只能使用5个英语句子表达全部内容、自行车或步行方式 活动效果。 活动时间:全国108个城市 活动目的:提高人们节约能源与保护环境的意识 活动内容
基础写作。
[写作内容] “无车日”(Carfree Day)是一项节能环保的活动,下面请你介绍活动的有关情况
我有更好的答案
&nbsp, more families have bought private cars. To raise public awareness of energy saving
and environmental protection, thus leading to
heavier traffic problems and more serious air pollution,ride bicycles or walk, which is a real success. O& With the development of the economy. The
campaign has gained much support all over the country. I hope more cities
and their residents will take part in this type of activity, Carfree Day is launched in 108 cities in China on September 22 &&nbsp: &nbsp
One possible version
, people are encouraged to take public transport
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求详细解答:阅读表达。_百度知道
求详细解答:阅读表达。
paragraph&&underlined&nbsp, with the incredible advancrefer&nbsp. &nbsp. What does this passage chiefly talk about. 4;in Paragraph&nbsp, have more energy, to have high
levels of energy and to live free of pain and illness,&& All people have dreams and they obey the rule that4, but without health everything is nothing, personal or
social-with the people&&nbsp. You want to be completely free of
;&nbsp.What&&nbsp, and live longer and better than
people who hav&&nbsp.
1!Here are four goals for people to reach a perfect life in their future. We all want to be healthy and fit, whatever you do
,than&nbsp,3&nbsp. &nbsp. &nbsp. Remember that heal&& no matter what job he is engaged in, have more impact on the quality of your life than perhaps any other factor, and how much they like and respect you, the quality of ou The third common goal is to do work that we enjoy.
People with excellent health habi&nbsp. & The first goal common to all of us is health and energy. Complete the following sentence with proper words according to the underlined sentence & The fourth goal we all have in common is to achieve financial independence
阅读表达. Fill in the blank in Paragraph 3the&nbsp, to get paid more and promoted (晋升) faster. How well you gdoes&nbsp? (no more than 12 words) _____________________________________________________________ 2. T&nbsp. You want to reach the point in life where you have enough money so that you never have any financial worries,(no&&nbsp. You want to be able to order dinner in a restaurant without referring to the price listings to determine &nbsp.Why does the author put health &more&nbsp?(no more than 20 words) ______________________________________________________________ 5;to, and our lifespan is largely (no more than 6 words) &the&nbsp! &nbsp,&nbsp. You want to be able to get and kword"them"in& The second goal that we all have in common is to enjoy excellent relationships-intimate.
You want to
earn the very most that is possible for you at each stage of your career. Fully 85% of your happiness will be
determined by the quality of your relatio&nbsp,probably&nbsp, and to be well paid for it. (no more than 6 words) _____________________________________________________________ 3;Everybody wants to make _________________&last&nbsp?&nbsp。
我有更好的答案
and live longer and better than people who & ②Because without health everything is nothing 5
1;& &are not healthy
答案 && ①Because healthy people have more energy. Four goals for your perfect life 2;&&nbsp.答案 &nbsp. as much money as he can possible 4;&&&&&&nbsp. like and respect us 3
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 求解答 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信