求解答,第三题,根据文章主题的要求有哪些内容填空

求答案!第三题!课文是《背影》_百度知道
提问者采纳
1“不要紧,他们过去不好!”,包含了父亲无微不至的关心。2“你就在此地,不要走动。”,父亲将我看作小孩子,对我嘱咐得甚是仔细。3“我走了,到那边来信!”,担心我路上的安全,让我顺利到后,打给他报平安。4“进去吧,里边没人。”,让我不要看着他走,怕我会感到伤心而流泪。
我自己写的,正确率嘛。。
请问你这是什么书??
望采纳,真的是我认真理解的,相信我!
额。。原来。。你一开始没打算给我。
你在哪个学校上?
和你都不是一个城市的
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答已经完美的解决了我问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
背影的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语周报高三课标第八期答案,总第3312期。主要需要后面短文改错和语法填空这两道题的答案。_百度知道
英语周报高三课标第八期答案,总第3312期。主要需要后面短文改错和语法填空这两道题的答案。
提问者采纳
Book 3 Units 3-4参考答案及部分解析参考答案1-5 CBCAC
6-10CBACB11-15 CABAB
16-20CABAC21-25 DCAAD
26-30CDDAC31-35 DCADA
36-40BACFD41-45 ACBDC
46-50BCCDD51-55 ADCCB
56-60ABDCA61. down
62. how63. blaming
64.forgot65. a
66.unhappy67. into
68. another69. exactly
70.is called短文改错:71. ... there were little ...
were → was72. ... oil will cost ...
will → would73. ... gave me the changes ...
changes → change74. ... so he handed me ...
so → because或that75. ... returned to him ...
去掉to76. ... say that he had ...
say → saying77. A shop assistant ...
A → The78. ... how I did.
how → what79. ... parents would proud ...
would后加be80. ... honest is the ...
honest → honestyOne possible version:Dear John,I'm writing to tell you something aboutChinese Character Writing Day in our city.With the popularity of mobile phones,computers and the Internet, many people don't have to write. It's common forpeople to forget how to write Chinese characters when they have to do so andmany people have few opportunities to write in daily life. Therefore, we need aspecial day to arouse people's interest in Chinese characters and encouragepeople to write them more often. Moreover, it's a good way to keep ourtraditional culture alive.September 28 is chosen as Chinese CharacterWriting Day, because it's the birthday of Confucius. Various activities areheld on that day, such as handwriting contests and exhibitions of calligraphy.You are welcome to visit us at any time.
LiHua部分解析阅读理解:A篇(个人情况)本文是记叙文。文章是火星移民项目最后100名候选人中的两名英国人的情况介绍。21. D。推理判断题。由第三段中的it's going to be difficult for my mum及her mum told her she didn't want her to go 可推断,Rigby 之所以还没有告诉她的妈妈她成为火星移民项目最后100 名候选人之一是因为她的妈妈不想让她冒这个险。22. C。推理判断题。由第四段中的I am doing this for something better, which will hopefully benefitmore people than ... 及it's important what you do before you die 可推断,Rigby有强烈的社会责任感。23. A。细节理解题。由倒数第二段中的Weedon's brother also applied but was not selected for the final 100及My brother is pretty envious可知。24. A。推理判断题。由最后一段开头的Weedon thinks it was her teamworking skills that saw her throughthis far — in hercurrent job she works as part of a group of four, the same size as the plannedMars One crew可推断,Weedon认为自己之所以能成为最后的100名候选人之一主要归功于她的小组工作经历。B篇(热点话题)本文是说明文。文章介绍了可用来植树的咖啡杯。25. D。推理判断题。由第一段中的cuts down forests of trees and contributes to mountains of waste 及most of these plastic-lined cupsare never recycled 可推断,以星巴克为代表的咖啡业造成了严重的纸杯污染问题。26. C。细节理解题。由第三段中的which has seeds in the paper-based material可知。27. D。推理判断题。由第四段开头的To prevent the spread of invasive plants可推断,纸杯上写明种子种类主要是为了确保种子被恰当地种植,从而避免入侵性植物过度扩散。28. D。细节理解题。由第四段中的the cup can be put into a Reduce. Reuse. Grow. bin 可知,这种箱子用来收集可用来植树的咖啡杯。C篇(饮食)本文是说明文。文章通过事例说明了暴饮暴食症的表现、原因和治疗方法。29. A。细节理解题。由第一段开头的Emily and her boyfriend had just had a fight. She felt alone andhopeless可知,Emily开始暴饮暴食是因为她和男友吵架后很伤心。30. C。词义猜测题。由第三段中的but dieting to be skinny is seen as positive and even associatedwith determination可猜测,划线词的意思应是“厌食症”。31. D。推理判断题。由第四段中的Eating disorders are real physical and mental health issues可推断,暴饮暴食症患者需要解决他们的身心健康问题。32. C。推理判断题。由最后一段中的When you can't have something, you only want it more ... She wouldquickly lose control and binge 可推断,节食对暴饮暴食症患者没有帮助。D篇(体育)本文是应用文。文章是贝克汉姆在英国申办2018年世界杯时的演讲。33. A。推理判断题。由第三段中的He was an important figure in my life. He st heguided me through my career 可推断,作者对他的爷爷持感激的态度。34. D。篇章结构题。由第四段中的that's why I'm here today. In fact, it's why everyone from theEngland bid, from Prime Minister to Prince William, is here today 及最后一段开头的Our dream is to stage aWorld Cup 可推断,划线词指代有权决定哪个国家举办世界杯的人。35. A。推理判断题。通读全文尤其是根据文中最后一句Thank you very much 可推断,本文是作者在英国申办世界杯时的演讲。七选五:话题:个人情感本文是议论文。文章阐述了乐观的重要性及如何保持乐观。36. B。B 项与上文的Youfailed a test及下文的Your momwon't get off your case about your report card 都是不顺心的事,并与下文的You feel very upset构成因果关系。37. A。上文是保持乐观的各种神奇作用。故A项最恰当。38. C。C 项中的that 指代上文的An optimistic mind-set changeswhat you do every day。换句话说,每天的改变会改变未来。39. F。F项中的learn tosee the good, without ignoring the bad 与下文的being certain the sun will shine — but also carrying an umbrella, just in case相呼应。40. D。下文的Plan A didn't work? On to plan B是对D项中的flexible intheir thinking的具体阐释。完形填空:话题:人际关系本文是记叙文。文章讲述了做肺移植手术的女子与器官捐献者的故事。41. A。由下文的diagnosed with cystic fibrosis and by the time she was 18 years oldshe was told she was going to ... a lung transplant 可推断,Lyndsey 两年前肺不好,呼吸困难。故选struggled for。42. C。由下文可知,Diana 把她儿子的肺捐献给了Lyndsey,从而使Lyndsey 存活下来。故选alive。43. B。由上文的diagnosed with cystic fibrosis 及下文的her daughter might not see another birthday可推断,Lyndsey 在18岁时被告知她将“需要(need)”做肺移植手术。44. D。由下文的Lyndsey's mother Donna McLaughlin knew her daughter might not seeanother birthday 可推断,Lyndsey 在加入纽约器官捐赠者等候名单后一直“等待着(waited)”适合她的器官。45. C。由下文的knew her daughter might not see another birthday可推断,Lyndsey的病情“恶化了(worsened)”。46. B。由下文的to see if she would be a match 可推断,Lyndsey 接到关于一对肺“可供使用(available)”的电话。47. C。看器官是否适合自己需要去医院。故选hospital。48. C。在一个复杂的“手术(surgery)”之后,Lyndsey的身体开始恢复了。49. D。由上文的she was enjoying her new life 可推断,Lyndsey 在身体康复之后甚至把游泳作为爱好。take up ... 以……作为爱好或消遣。50. D。Lyndsey 想知道再一次给她“生命(life)”的人是谁。51. A。“法律规定器官捐献者必须匿名”与“Lyndsey 只知道她的捐献者是一位18岁的纽约男子”之间是因果关系。故选so。52. D。由上文的organ donors must remain anonymous 可推断,很少有器官接受者能知道他们的捐献者是谁。故选unusual。53. C。由上文的she still wanted to know who the person ... was 及文章末的face-to-face 可推断,捐献者的家人和Lyndsey 一样“渴望(eager)”与对方取得联系。54. C。由上文的a subway platform可推断,Adrian被“火车(train)”撞了。55. B。由下文的I did say,‘leave me alone,’可推断,此处是指当纽约器官捐赠组织的人来“找(approached)”Diana的时候。56. A。深受丧子之痛的Diana“只(just)”想带着儿子的尸体离开。57. B。由上文的I did say,‘leave me alone,’可推断,Diana 一开始并不想捐献儿子的器官,可见最终捐献儿子的器官对于身为母亲的她是一个“艰难的(hard)”决定。58. D。由下文的Lyndsey received his lungs可知,Diana 捐献了儿子的“器官(organs)”。59. C。Donna 认为女儿能得到捐献者的器官是多么“幸运(lucky)”。60. A。Lyndsey 之所以想联系到捐献者的家人主要是想当面表示感谢。故选thank。语法填空:61. down。考查副词。calm down意为“镇定下来”。62. how。考查连接词。设空处引导宾语从句且在从句中作方式状语,故填how。63. blaming。考查非谓语动词。Evan 劝说Bill 停止责备他人,故填blaming。64. forgot。考查时态。由语境可知,forget 表示的是过去发生的动作,故填forgot。65. a。考查冠词。take a deep breath意为“深吸一口气”。66. unhappy。考查形容词。由still及下文中的turn youranger 可知,设空处意为“不高兴”,故填unhappy。67. into。考查介词。turn ... into ...意为“将……转化为……”。68. another。考查代词。由语境可知,这里指“参加另一个研讨会”,故填another。69. exactly。考查副词。设空处意为“确实如此”,故填exactly。70. is called。考查时态和语态。此处描述的是一般情况,且That 与call之间是被动关系,故填is called。
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
短文改错的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁阅读下面短文,根据以下要求:1)汉语提示;2)首字母提示;3)语境提示,在每个空格内填入一个适当的英语单词,所填单词要求意义准确、拼写正确。将答案写到答题卡相应的位置_百度作业帮
阅读下面短文,根据以下要求:1)汉语提示;2)首字母提示;3)语境提示,在每个空格内填入一个适当的英语单词,所填单词要求意义准确、拼写正确。将答案写到答题卡相应的位置
阅读下面短文,根据以下要求:1)汉语提示;2)首字母提示;3)语境提示,在每个空格内填入一个适当的英语单词,所填单词要求意义准确、拼写正确。将答案写到答题卡相应的位置上。These days the severe weather in Beijing has aroused public concern.In areas &&& 小题1: & the ground can be seen, the landscape is yellow or gray. The citizens surveyed complained && 小题2: && the loose soil and dust blanketed streets, removing the & 小题3: &&& (便利)of travellingaround. When it came to outdoor activities, they had no choice && 小题4: && &to wear face masks to protect && 小题5: &&&& . The Weather Board sent ana1arm, w && 小题6: && that the conditions were most likely to last until & 小题7: &&& (星期三). Faced with this emergency, the government has taken i &&& 小题8: & &measures like shutting down polluting factories.“That’s f &&& 小题9: & from enough.,”an officia1 said,“We must not any longer seek rapid growth && 小题10: && the expense of environment! If we don’t get started from now on, we will have to pay a heavier price!”
小题1:where小题2:that小题3:convenience小题4:but小题5:themselves小题6:warning小题7:Wednesday小题8:immediate小题9:far小题10:at急求,急求,sos,sos哪位大虾给我一个小学六年级上学期英语阅读短文题目一定要上学期的,至少要有如下题型:1、判断题 2、选择题 3、阅读回答问题 4、根据首字母填空 5、选词填空(给我_百度作业帮
急求,急求,sos,sos哪位大虾给我一个小学六年级上学期英语阅读短文题目一定要上学期的,至少要有如下题型:1、判断题 2、选择题 3、阅读回答问题 4、根据首字母填空 5、选词填空(给我
急求,急求,sos,sos哪位大虾给我一个小学六年级上学期英语阅读短文题目一定要上学期的,至少要有如下题型:1、判断题 2、选择题 3、阅读回答问题 4、根据首字母填空 5、选词填空(给我一个下载地址也行,但是要无需注册的,还要免费的)谢谢了谢谢了谢谢了谢谢了谢谢了谢谢了谢谢了谢谢了谢谢了谢谢了谢谢了谢谢了谢谢了谢谢了
一、 Read and judge阅读短文,判断下列句子正(T)误(F)。Passage 1Many parts of the world have four seasons. They are spring, summer, fall and winter. Spring follows winter. It becomes warmer and the days become longer. Plants begin to grow and many animals have babies. Summer is the hottest season. It does not get dark until late. Plants grow fast. In fall the days get shorter. The weather turns cooler. Trees may lose their leaves. Some birds fly to warmer places. Winter is the coldest season. It gets early in the evening. Plants stop growing and many trees are bare(光秃) 。1. All parts of the world have four seasons.(
)2. Many animals have babies in spring.(
)3. Summer is the hottest season.(
)4. The day become longer in fall.(
)5. Winter comes. The plants stop growing.(
)Passage 2Mary and Kate are sister. They just had a physical examination(体检)。These are some of the results. Mary KateAge 12 10Height 130cm 110cmWeight( 体重) 40kg 30kgHair long, black short , brownEyes brown
blueThey are healthy.1. Mary is Kate’s sister.(
)2. Kate is older than Mary.(
)3. Mary has long and brown hair.(
)4. Mary is 10kg heavier than Kate.(
)5. Their eyes’ colour are same.(
)Passage 3On Sunday morning, Mr Baker takes Mike and Joan to a plane. He opens the door of the plane and lets the children in. Soon the plane begins to up. Joan looks out of the window, “Oh, we’re like birds in the sky!” She says. She looks at the houses, but they are like toy houses. Mike looks out of the window, too. He sees some buses. They look like toy buses. The people on the ground look very, very small, too. Then the plane comes down and down, and stops on the ground. Mike and Joan are very happy.1. Mr Baker takes Mike and Joan to a plane because they’re going to school. (
)2. The children see some birds in the sky.(
)3. The children can see some people on the ground.(
)4. Mike doesn’t look out of the window.(
) 5. They are very happy.(
)Passage 4Lily and Lucy are twins. They come from America. They came to China in 2004 because their parents came to China to work. Their father is an engineer, and their mother is a teacher. Lily and Lucy are 12 years old. They are in Grade 5, but they are in different classes. Lily is in Class 1 and Class 3. They walk to school every day. They have many friends in China. The girls and their friends often play together. They like hiking with their friends in summer and making snowmen with them in winter. They enjoy their life in China.1. Lily and Lucy are American girls. (
)2. Their mother is an engineer.(
)3. Lily and Lucy are in the same class.(
)4. Lily and Lucy like hiking and making snowmen in winter.(
) 5. They live in China now .(
)二、read and choose阅读短文,选择正确的答案。Passage 5Dear Peter,Thank you for your letter and some wonderful stamps. I like them very much. I also collect stamps. I’m sending some Monkey King stamps to you. I thing you’ll like them.Now I’m going to answer some of your questions. You ask me about the weather in Beijing in winter. It’s quite cold and it often snows in winter. After snowing the ground is white. And I can skate on ice. It’s very interesting to skate. I like winter best.You ask me when is the best time to come to China. I think the best time to come to China is in spring or in fall. It’s often too hot in summer and it’s cold in winter. I have to finish this letter now. Ask your brother to come to China with you. Welcome to Beijing soon.
)1. What season does Li Lei like best?__________A. Spring
D. winter(
)2. Which country is Li Lei in?___________A. America
C. England
D. Canada(
)3. What does Peter give Li Lei?______. A. Food
D. nothing(
)4. What is the best time to come to China?_________.A. Spring
D. Spring and fall(
)5. What is the text(文章)about?(
D. NewsPassage 6In a small village, there is a teacher, a doctor, a driver and a policeman. They are all good friends. What are their names? One is Mike, one is Jack, one is Tom and the other is John. Mike’s, Jack’s and Tom’s children are classmates. John has not any children. He teaches his friends’ children at school. Mike has many hens and he gives the driver and the doctor eggs. Jack’s child goes to school to the doctor’s house. The doctor’s is behind Jack’s.(
)1. The four people live in a small__________.A. factory
C. village
)2. Are all the four people good friends?A. Yes, they are
B. No, they aren’t.
C. No, two of them are.
D. No, three of them are(
)3. John is ____, Mike is _______, and Tom is _______.A. a doctor, a policeman, a driver. B. a teacher, a policeman, a doctor.C. A policeman, a teacher, a driver. D. a driver, a doctor, a teacher.(
)4. Which is right?______A. Jack’s house is behind the doctor’s
B. Jack gives his friends eggs.
C. Some of their children are in the same class.
D. John hasn’t any children..(
)5. Jack’s child goes to school to______A. Mike’s house.
B. the teacher’s house.
C. the doctor’s house.
D. John’s housePassage 7Mr Black and Mrs. Black live at 15King Road. They have two children. One is seven and the other is nine. In the morning Mr Black goes to work and the children go to school. Their father takes them to school everyday. Mrs. Black stays at home. She does a lot of housework in the morning. And in the afternoon, sometimes she goes to see her friends, sometimes she goes shopping. They have dinner at a 6:15. After that they play games, or go for a walk, or watch TV.(
)1. There are ______ people in the Black family.A. two
)2. Mr. Black takes his children to school every_______?A. afternoon
B. evening
)3. Mrs. Black sometimes_______ in the afternoon.A. takes a walk in the park
B. watches TVC. reads a book
D. goes to see her friends(
)4. How do the children go to school?______A. by car
C. on foot
D.by bike. (
)5. What do they often do after dinner?A. stay at home.
B. go to school
C. see their friends
D. play game or watch TV.三、Read and arrange读句子,排序(
Hello, Mike. I’m ZhangPeng. What are you doing?(
Yes, it’s in front of the post office.(
I’m watching TV. What about you?(
How can I get to the post office?(
You’re welcome.(
Hello. This is Mike speaking.(
You can go there by No.11 bus.(
I’m listening to music. What are you going to do tomorrow?(
Thank you.(
I’m going to the park with my parents. But where is the park? Can you tell me?
四、Read and answer阅读短文回答问题Mary is a worker. She works in a glass factory in London. Mary doesn’t work on Sunday. She usually gets up early. She doesn’t like staying at home. After breakfast she often drives he red car to see her friend Jane. Jane is a doctor. She lives with her parents near London. Mary drives to Jane’s house in about forty minutes. There they talk about their jobs(工作), their families and their friends. Then in the afternoon they often go shopping. They have a good time.1. What does Mary do?__________________________2. Where does she work?__________________________3. Does she like staying at home?__________________________4. When does she see her friends?__________________________5. What do they talk?__________________________求一篇3~5分钟的英语小短文,要有翻译,然后有根据短文内容所提的问题,并且有答案,谢谢了!!_百度作业帮
求一篇3~5分钟的英语小短文,要有翻译,然后有根据短文内容所提的问题,并且有答案,谢谢了!!
求一篇3~5分钟的英语小短文,要有翻译,然后有根据短文内容所提的问题,并且有答案,谢谢了!!
梯子的梯阶从来不是用来搁脚的,它只是让人们的脚放上一段时间,以便让别一只脚能够再往上登。}

我要回帖

更多关于 求极限的例题解答 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信