英语题目解答,求解答啊

◇本站云标签求一篇题为”英语会成为世界语言吗“的英语作文,陈述3个理由,大约300字左右.求求求!_百度作业帮
求一篇题为”英语会成为世界语言吗“的英语作文,陈述3个理由,大约300字左右.求求求!
求一篇题为”英语会成为世界语言吗“的英语作文,陈述3个理由,大约300字左右.求求求!
Can English be the Universal Language?English is without a doubt the actual universal language.It is the world's second largest native language,the official language in 70 countries,and English-speaking countries are responsible for about 40% of world's total GNP.English is also becoming a gateway into the more economically developed world.A person from Mexico who speaks fluent English can use this ability as a kind of social passport into English speaking countries,especially America the land of opportunity,English can be at least understood almost everywhere among scholars and educated people,as it is the world media language,and the language of cinema,TV,pop music and the computer world.All over the planet people know many English words,their pronunciation and meaning.English,the universal language,is the simplest and easiest natural language in the world,even though that simplicity and easiness weren't the reasons that lead English to that condition.
有更加好的吗,有点乱。不过还是谢谢
求英语文章
Recently, there was a discussion among some of my classmates concerning the reason that Chinese is not capable to be used as a universal language around the world. Opinions are divided into several gr...2013南京英语中考选择题第12、13题(求答案及详细解析)12.I’m surprised that John is only 25.I thought he was ________ ,for he seems to be in his thirties.A.old B.older C.young D.younger 13.It’s said that an Asian Culture Villa_百度作业帮
2013南京英语中考选择题第12、13题(求答案及详细解析)12.I’m surprised that John is only 25.I thought he was ________ ,for he seems to be in his thirties.A.old B.older C.young D.younger 13.It’s said that an Asian Culture Villa
2013南京英语中考选择题第12、13题(求答案及详细解析)12.I’m surprised that John is only 25.I thought he was ________ ,for he seems to be in his thirties.A.old B.older C.young D.younger 13.It’s said that an Asian Culture Village__________ inside the AYG Village in Nanjing in the coming Asian Youth Games period.A.builds B.is building C.will be built D.was built
楼上说的是对的.12. B "我很惊讶John只有25岁",因为后半句说“我认为他已经有30岁了”,可见"我"原来以为的John比他的真实年龄大,即older,这句话后半句倒过来看逻辑就很清楚了.13. C 看到in the coming Asian Youth Games 中的 coming了吗,那表示将来时还未发生的状态,又因为Culture Village是被建造,所以是被动语态的将来时“will be built"是正确选项第三方登录:三道英语翻译题,求解答啊啊急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
三道英语翻译题,求解答啊啊急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
以前都是六点半上学,你应该查字典.我宁愿骑自行车,也不要乘公交车去上班.(would rather……than)遇到生词,但是现在我七点才起床
提问者采纳
you should look it up in the dictionary.(would rather……than)I would rather go to work by bike than by bus.遇到生词,你应该查字典.I used to go to school at half past six我以前都是六点半上学.(look up) When you come across a new word, but I get up at 7 now.我宁愿骑自行车,也不要乘公交车去上班,但是现在我七点才起床
来自团队:
其他类似问题
)I used to get up at 6.3)When you come across a word that you don'clock.2)I would rather ride a bicycle to work than taking a bus,but now I get up at 7 o&#39:30,you should look it up in the dictionary
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
其他4条回答
but I get up at six now.When you meet with new words.I would rather go to work by bike than by busI used to get up at six thirty ,you shoud look up the dictionary
你第二句有语病.
would rather do sth than do sth
1.I always went to school at half past six before,but now i don't get up until seven o'clock.2.I would rather go to work by bike rather than by bus.3.When come across a new word,you should look it up in the dictionary.
I used to go to school at 6.30am,but now I got up at 7 am.I would rather go to work bycycle than by bus(你们老师应该更喜欢你用 would rather do than do,但我用do 觉得不顺口~估计用do时我翻得有问题)When meeting new words,you should look up in dictionery
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 求极限的例题解答 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信