求大家求解答网啊。急急

求医生能给我解答,急急集。大家别嫌我恶心,这是迫不得已,这是拉出来的,不是阴道分泌物!_百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
?求医生能给我解答,急急集。大家别嫌我恶心,这是迫不得已,这是拉出来的,不是阴道分泌物!
|科室:妇产科
图片仅提问者本人可见
石家庄市深泽县中医院
如果是拉出来的,就是有脓血便,最好是马上赶到医院化验大便看是不是由于细菌感染导致的,如果是最好是积极输液治疗。
向医生提问
完善患者资料:*性别:
你好,你现在检查有轻微的炎症是影响不大的,如没有瘙痒不适白带异常的话建议注意卫生...
克霉唑阴道片属于塞的药物,外用的药物对胎儿都没有什么影响的,不用过于担心,如果对...
您好,孕期出现阴道流血及腹痛就是有流产的先兆,孕酮值稍微偏低,可以口服黄体酮胶丸...
您好,根据你的描述来进行分析,应该是属于先兆流产的情况,有的就是长时间的出血。胎...
您好,在怀孕后受体内激素水平影响阴道环境会发生变化,进而易出现阴道炎,根据您的描...
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
* 百度拇指医生解答内容由公立医院医生提供,不代表百度立场。* 由于网上问答无法全面了解具体情况,回答仅供参考,如有必要建议您及时当面咨询医生为什么我申请职位的时候总是显示简历完整度只有45%然后就提交不了,可是我档案页明明显示完整度50%啊,只有朋友评价和工作经历没有填写,难道没有工作经历就不能申请了,求大家解答怎么回事,在线等,很急!谢_问答_大街网
creative&&凤凰网
为什么我申请职位的时候总是显示简历完整度只有45%然后就提交不了,可是我档案页明明显示完整度50%啊,只有朋友评价和工作经历没有填写,难道没有工作经历就不能申请了,求大家解答怎么回事,在线等,很急!谢&&&&求大家帮我解答一下英语吧!急急急!!!!_百度知道
求大家帮我解答一下英语吧!急急急!!!!
1.完形填空!For Martin's 9th birthday,his father gave him a book without any pictures in it.Martin was a little disappointed.His father told him,Son this is a magic book.But to__1__its magic you'll have to read it
Martin thought his father was telling a lie__2__ he didn't read it at all.Two days later,his father asked him,Have you found the magic ky? So...there was a key to find! Martain ran off and_3__the book,but there was so sign of the key He came back,feeling very_4__.His father told him,You won't find it like that.You have to read the book. Martin didn't have much patience,and he_5___ after reading three pages.Later,his younger sister, Anglea,asked him_6___the book so the could try reading it.
After two weeks of reading it,she came to Martin and said happily,I've found the key!She__7__him about her wonderful expence with the help of that magic key. Martin started to read the book again.At first he felt_8__.But little bt little Martain got interested in the story.Then he found the key,too.The book _9___was the key!When he read the book,he felt he was in its mountains and seas,and he liced the adventures of its main characters.He_10__ stopped traveling on those letters and words!()1.A.use B.lose C.discover D.imagine()2.A.so B.but C.because D.although()3.A.looked like B.looked for C.looked through D.looked after()4.A.surprised B.scared C.excited D.annoyed()5.A.started B.stopped C.finished D.continued()6.A.of B.for C.with D.in()7.A.though B.gave C.told D.made()8.A.boring B.happy C.kind D.difficult()9.A.itself B.herself C.kind D.difficult()10.A.often B.always C.never D.sometimes二.短文填空
If mom finds out that I'm going to the beach,I'll be in big trouble,I said to myself softly.
As I was walking slowly to the back door,mom asked without looking up from her dish-washing,__1__ are you ging? I answered,I'm going to the garden to play,After I got out of the house,I started running to the bus stop. Half an hour__2__,I was at the beach and quickly found my friedns, Jimmy and Bobby.Then we __3__ volleyball happilySuddenly,Bobby hit the ball too hard and the ball fell into the sea.Just as Bobby was going to pick up the_4_,the tide came in and carried the ball farther and_5__away.I wanted to show how wonderful my swimming skills were,so I decided to get the ball for us After swimming_6__ about ten minutes,I became tired.Just as I was going to get the ball,a very strong tide carried the ball farther away.I continued to_7_ and soon had no more energy.... When I woke up,I was in a hospital.After a few minutes,my parents with half angry and half worried faces walked in.They scolded_8___,but they were also happy that I was not seriously injured I will never forget that terrible experience
我有更好的答案
1.C2.A3.C4.D5.B6.B7.C8.A9.A10.C1.Where 2.later 3.played 4.ball 5.farther 6.for 7.swim 8.me我的完形填空答案其他人的第三题和第十题不一样,如果你的题目出自英语周报第18期第七项完形填空第一篇,我就能保证我的答案是绝对正确的,因为问问题的同学你没把选项发上来
1.C 2.A 3. B 4.D 5.B 6.B 7.C 8.A 9.A 10.D1.Where 2.later 3.played 4.ball 5.farther 6.for 7.swim 8.me
1. c 2.c 3.b.4.d ,5.b 6.a 7 .c .8.a. 9.a,10.c1,where,2.later.3.played,4.ball.5.farther 6.at 7.swimming.8.me
1.C 2.A 3. B 4.D 5.B 6.B 7.C 8.A 9.A 10.D 1.Where 2.later 3.played 4.ball 5.farther 6.for 7.swim 8.me
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在线等答案!急急急!!我对象到今天例假已经推迟了34天了 求大家静心5分钟仔细看看内容再解答_百度拇指医生
&&&网友互助
?在线等答案!急急急!!我对象到今天例假已经推迟了34天了 求大家静心5分钟仔细看看内容再解答
前一阵是这样的:4月6号到10号我们有过同房,之后16-20号号时她来了一点点例假,持续了大概5天,不过量很少.如果按正常的时间推算差不多就是那几天来例假(理论上是再靠后一点) 再后来怕是有了,就在月底30号的时候用十二块钱的那种即时试纸早晨测了一次,没事,就一条红线.可现在都过了这么久了,她也没有什么不正常的症状,有没有事啊,有谁能说说啊? 问题补充:用那个试纸测是不是还得多测几回啊? 还有,同房过后刚过一周来的例假会不会是精子着床时流的呢?(平时月经基本都是五天左右) 知道的给说说,谢了! 再说明下:没有吃药,就是没有做什么防护措施
你应该没有怀孕,可能是由于你太过紧张,内分泌失调所至,你多休息几天就会来的。
向医生提问
完善患者资料:*性别:
最好到医院检查一下,小心宫外孕,这样推迟不正常啊,不要拖有些病就是拖久了,严重了
同意一楼!~
最好去检查,不要拖,拖久了很危险的
应该没有怀孕
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
* 百度拇指医生解答内容由公立医院医生提供,不代表百度立场。
* 由于网上问答无法全面了解具体情况,回答仅供参考,如有必要建议您及时当面咨询医生}

我要回帖