翻译在线一下

小木虫 --- 500万硕博科研人员喜爱的学术科研平台
&&查看话题
大家帮忙翻译一下,什么意思
我想问一下,SCI投稿中,图片的标题还需要在原文中出现吗?:)
所有的表格都放在另一个WORD中吗?
另外,看看这几句什么意思:
• Save text in illustrations as "graphics" or enclose the font.
Provide captions to illustrations separately.
• Produce images near to the desired size of the printed version
谢谢了!!!
第二个翻译简直就是误导楼主。请看楼上我的回答即可。还有“图标”翻译的太差了。另外第三句“....靠近....”翻译得也次,“接近”吧!我的翻译并不是直译,而是解释怎样做。
研究生必备与500万研究生在线互动!
扫描下载送金币谁能翻译一下?Many years later, after Igraduated from Harvard with honors and became a lawyer and the CEO of my owncompany, my mother reflected that, when I was a child,no one would havepredicted a successful future——no one except a mother, _百度作业帮
谁能翻译一下?Many years later, after Igraduated from Harvard with honors and became a lawyer and the CEO of my owncompany, my mother reflected that, when I was a child,no one would havepredicted a successful future——no one except a mother, that is. My parents werecrucial in helping me through a nightmare that engulfs so many children,especially young Black boys. As I was on the brink of being condemned as aproblem child, they intervened so I would have a chance. And I have beenblessed with opportunities. After college, I worked in politics, becoming chiefof staff and campaign manager for a Florida legislator. I attended Stanford LawSchool and, after some years at a leading consulting firm, founded a companywith my sister, Carolyn, and my best friend, Jeff Livingston. Our company,Achieva, offers innovative soft-ware, books and workshops to help schooldistricts across the country prepare their students for college.
One reason I started Achieva isthat I realized how critical a second (oreven third) chance could be in a youngperson's life. The indelible memory of being counted out, then helped back in,inspired me to help others. The early lessons I learned about overcomingobstacles also gave me the confidence to chart my own course.
小玲硤郶ry08
许多年以后,在刚从哈佛大学以优异的成绩成为了一名律师,我公司生产的首席执行官,妈妈说,当我还是个孩子的时候,没有人会预测成功的未来——除了母亲没有人,那是.我的父母帮助我通过一场噩梦帮助了许多孩子是至关重要的,特别是年轻的黑人男孩.因为我是在被谴责为一个孩子的边缘,他们介入,所以我就有机会.我祝福的机会.大学毕业后,我曾在政治,成为佛罗里达州的立法委员幕僚长和竞选经理.我参加了斯坦福大学法学院,后在一家领先的咨询公司的一些年,成立了一个公司我的妹妹,卡洛琳,和我最好的朋友,杰夫李云似东恩.我公司,益启发,提供创新的软件,书籍和研讨会来帮助学区全国学生准备大学.一个原因是我开始阿奇沃我意识到关键的第二个(或第三)的机会,可以过一个年轻人的生活.我被开除了不可磨灭的记忆,然后帮助回来,激励着我去帮助别人.早期的经验教训我学到了在未来的障碍,也给了我信心,制定自己的课程
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码地狱人偶师
是不是有点中国英语啊!?完全根据字面翻译的,有点别扭!
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
回答你的都是S
b!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
也许 他也有好多见面的惊喜
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'翻译一下 _百度作业帮
2d 分角色表演对话。Cindy:Hey,Helen,let's go!We're late!辛迪:嘿,海伦,(让)我们走吧!我们迟到了!Helen:OK.海伦:好的。Cindy:Do you have the baseball?辛迪:你有棒球吗?Helen:Yes,I do.It's in my bag.海伦:是的,我有。它在我的书包里。Cindy:And where's our baseball bat?辛迪:那我们的棒球棒在哪里?Helen:Bill has it.海伦:比尔拿着呢。Cindy:Oh,yeah.And do you have your jacket?辛迪:噢,是的。你有夹克衫吗?Helen:Oh,no,I don't.It's on the chair.Let me get it.海伦:噢,不,我没有。它在椅子上。(让)我去拿吧。Cindy:And your hat,too!辛迪:还有你的帽子!Helen:OK,I have my jacket and hat.Let's go!海伦:好的,我有夹克衫和帽子了。(让)我们走吧!
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 有道翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信