科目:高中英语
来源:高考三人行·英语
  根据以下六幅图画,用英语写一篇短文,词数100左右.
  这六幅图描述了李华在上学路上,帮助雨中老大爷的经过.
  这六幅图表达了一过去所经历之事,所以,画面中有关动作应用过去时态进行描述.
来源:江苏东台市时堰中学2010届高三考前仿真考试英语试卷
题型:写作题
第六部分:书面表达(满分25分)请根据下列两幅图用英语写一篇短文,短文内容须包括以下几个要点:①妈妈阻止儿子去扶摔倒的女孩;②儿子对于倒了的油瓶置之不理。③写作时要有适当发挥,语言连贯,要写出妈妈的惊诧,还要写出你对此幅漫画的感受和想法。④词数:150左右。
来源:江苏东台市2010届高三考前仿真考试英语试卷
题型:书面表达
第六部分: 书面表达(满分25分)
请根据下列两幅图用英语写一篇短文,短文内容须包括以下几个要点:
&&& ① 妈妈阻止儿子去扶摔倒的女孩;
&&& ② 儿子对于倒了的油瓶置之不理。
&&& ③ 写作时要有适当发挥,语言连贯,要写出妈妈的惊诧,还要写出你对此幅漫画的感受和想法。
④ 词数:150左右。
第二节:书面表达
假设你是滨海中学高三(1)班的学生王红,校报英文版正在开展“续写雷锋日记”活动。请根据以下六幅图的先后顺序,将你所做的一件好事及感受以日记形式记述下来,向校报投稿。
注意:日记的开头已为你写好,内容可以适当增加细节,使故事连贯,词数不少于100。&&&& 生词:calling card名片。
Saturday,June2&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&Fine
day,on my way home after school,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&英语你看过那些故事介绍一下6词左右
韩晓柒1985
展开想象:二十年后的我 有学生开头交代了一下:二十年后的是一个科学家...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“至少选用下列单词或词组中的6个,适当添加内容,写一个内容完整...”,相似的试题还有:
用所给单词或词组的适当形式填空(每个单词或词组只能用一次)。 1.Many people go to work abroad for &&&&&&&&reasons.2.All the students &&&&&&&when the teacher told them a funny story.3.Remarks that &&&&&&&&make my boss angry should be omitted.4.They &&&&&&&&help others even if they are not rich.5.They are &&&&&&&&styles in our place,but they are out of date in America.6.The doctors must take care in washing all the &&&&&&.7.What &&&&&&&me most was the thought of Kate in a dress.8.Young children can't distinguish between &&&&&&&and reality.9.America is very rich and has an &&&&&&&weapon system.10.The famous scientist carried out a series of simple &&&&&&&to test his theory.11.The book's &&&&&&&is the conflict between love and duty.12.The T-shirts are on show in a wide &&&&&&&of colors.13.What is the time limit of the club?No &&&&&&&&after 10 p.m.14.They made a clear& of 200 dollars on the car sale.15.We never thought the little man was in &&&&&&&&of this big company.
用所给单词或词组的适当形式填空(每个单词或词组只能用一次)。 &&&&&1.I &&&&&&&&&him to give up the attempt,and he agreed.2.Do it&&&&&&& ,if you do it at all.3.Don’t &&&&&&&&to the enemies and they are paper tigers.4.The old man is so &&&&&&&&&that he doesn’t take any advice.5.I &&&&&&&&&to go abroad to earn much money for being poor.6.What is your &&&&&&&&&towards the matter?7.The sportsman broke the &&&&&&&&and was admired by all.8.The smell is very &&&&&&&&&to everyone who lives near a bakery.9.It was a great &&&&&&&&to be invited to be here.10.He was dead and &&&&&&&&&at the top of the hill.11.They built a rough &&&&&&&&&from old pieces of wood and cardboard.12.The speaker wanted to make a &&&&&&&&&to encourage us.13.&&&&&& &what he said,I think he was not an honest man.14.The colleges &&&&&&&&&students for a career in business.15.I want to &&&&&&&&a meeting and I need your help.16.In the World War Ⅰ&&&&&& &of people lost their lives.17.Tom is very lucky to survive the terrible &&&&&&&.18.When she heard the news,she rushed out &&&&&&&.
用所给单词或词组的适当形式填空(每个单词或词组只能用一次)。1.This is a &&&&&&&case,you'd better not hear it.2.Before buying things,you must know your income and &&&&&&&.3.Hugh came up with a &&&&&&&idea for a book.4.It's quite &&&&&&&for you to refuse to take care of your parents when they are quite old.5.Today you cover &&&&&&and get the destination.6.The poor man got medicine for &&&&&&&&coins.7.&& &&&&&knocks at your door at any time.8.He looked at me &&&&&&&&as if he hadn't known me.9.Pay attention to your &&&&&&&&,for it has a strong accent.10.They came here &&&&&&and they wanted to return on the same day.11.I was terrified when I came into the scene.12.All adults have rights to work &&&&&&race,sex and so on.13.I am sorry to &&&&&&&you but how many people live here?14. &&&&&&&tools made from stones and animal bones are found in the cave.15.This is a judgment that has the &&&&&&&&for the rights of the disabled.16.The thief hid himself in the woods and got &&&&&&&in the end.17.Jack felt sick and &&&&&&&in the hot sun.18.I didn't see your car,so I &&&&&&&you'd gone out.6个单词讲一个故事
英文微小说走红|转发|恋人_凤凰资讯
6个单词讲一个故事
英文微小说走红
用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈
近日,仅由6个单词组成的英文微小说在网络上走红。转发最多的几条如“Strangers. Friends. Best friends. Lovers. Strangers. ”(陌路。朋友。挚友。爱人。陌路。)讲述了恋人的故事。“Introduced myself to mom again today. ”(今天我又一次向妈妈介绍自己。)让读者关注阿尔茨海默病……
原标题:6个单词讲一个故事
英文微小说走红近日,仅由6个单词组成的英文微小说在网络上走红。转发最多的几条如“Strangers. Friends. Best friends. Lovers. Strangers. ”(陌路。朋友。挚友。爱人。陌路。)讲述了恋人的故事。“Introduced myself to mom again today. ”(今天我又一次向妈妈介绍自己。)让读者关注阿尔茨海默病……
用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈
04/13 08:36
04/13 08:36
04/13 08:38
04/13 08:37
04/13 08:37
04/13 09:27
04/13 09:28
12/03 09:23